What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area

Multiple Settings Original Universes and Fandoms

WikidFlame

Oh Spaghetti...
Hi! I am looking for semi-lit partners! (About one paragraph per response, will accept less)
I am willing to use both original universes or fandom universes.
I watch a heck-ton of cartoons and have fan characters for most, so just ask if you have a specific one in mind!
My other characters are all fantasy-based (demons, aliens, original species, etc)
I'm new to rping so I'm going to be quite rusty, just as a warning. I will, however, try my best!
Open to plots, I have none in mind!

Willow Tree

Just trying to get by, like everyone else.
What sorts of fandoms are you into?

If there's no fandoms that we're both into, I'm fine with doing an original rp!

WikidFlame

Oh Spaghetti...
Here's a list (Sorry it is long):
Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, SVTFOE, MLP, Soul Eater, Invader Zim, Miraculous Ladybug, Rick and Morty, OK KO, Villainous, Camp Camp, Pokemon, Undertale, Cuphead, Psychonauts, Hiveswap, Splatoon/Splatoon 2, Monster Prom, BNHA, and Homestuck.

Willow Tree

I'd be interested in either Gravity Falls or a Soul Eater rp. I never finished SE, I don't think, but I do remember the basic concepts and everything like that.

WikidFlame

Oh Spaghetti...
As stated, many fantasy-based things (Sadly I've just never had a thing for watery ones?)
And I'm also open to the aforementioned fandoms (in a different reply)

Also, just so you know, in case of ships, I don't really do sexual stuff. I'm not 100% sure on what the rules on this site are for it, but I don't do it

Willow Tree

I haven't really done a rp for either of them in a really long time, but it's probably been longer since I've done a Soul Eater rp. So how about that, then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)