• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Original Super Robot RP (Looking for Participants.)

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ok, and random naming suggestion. If the title mech is called Gaia Emperor why not call the tri mechs Gaia knights?

Because the core mecha are known as Guardian Beasts. The Guardian Beasts were created by the Crystal named Gaia. The core mecha fused originally were known as Gaia Warriors, and Gaia Emperor is the Successor.

You can check out the lore page if you want. Image for Gaia Emperor is to be determined by the pilots.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I meant renaming the warriors to knights. I just thought it had a better ring than Gaia warriors plus it seemed more thematic. The Emperor has its knights. But those are just my thoughts, I'm fine calling them whatever.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Would any of these mechs work?

8e046e47989815.588ae696e9e28.png
turtle_mech_by_artwarrior_d4s32g6-fullview.jpg
Cv4FX48.jpg

Now I just need to figure out what part of Gaia Emperor it'll transform into

You're pardoned. I was worried the guns on top wouldn't fly. Oh and while it's on my mind how Will the KIA system work? Or it is just there for people who lose interest?

...Robot Dragon. Oh, PLEASE. xD.

God, I'd have to figure out how that works, if you'd even allow it. But it'd be worth it. 'Dem xenos be burning.

Ok, so second question. Is mech destruction guaranteed death or can it be survived? Like say a mech in torn in two but the cockpit is relatively unharmed.
The mecha is considered dead, because they are like living creatures, but mechanical.... Like the zords from the Power Rangers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back