• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom original pokemon journey.

smolpaws

drama queen
I need a genuine Pokemon fan to come write an iconic fictional journey across the regions in the world of Pokemon with me.

This:

- will be long term
- requires deep fandom knowledge
- will require romance/fluff (FxM, fxf)
- will require plot points and direction
- would be best on discord
- won't rely on stats (might lightly use dice)
- requires literacy
- is a friendly, safe zone no matter your identities or illnesses
- all rules apply
- could be the very best adventure no one ever had
- could bring ketchum shame
- could never beat garys girth

We'd likely start off in Galar. I would like to connect the region's history to our characters and entangle their fate in all the things that haven't been explored - I want to explore the world the way it's meant to be, and react to world events of all kinds with an ever changing/growing team. Let's go beyond the league and gym battles - cursed ruins, enraged legends, natural disasters, ancient royalty, rogue leaders and the mirror realm - let's explore! I will personally be writing a female, and we will not be including gjinka, PMD elements, team (rocket) perspectives, unnecessary talking pokemon, abusive relationships or toxic romances. I'm not really looking to change any of this but I'd love to hear additional ideas from my potential partner(s), please come respectful of my ideas and preferences already listed here.

Classic journey across the regions entangled with subplots like villainous agendas, rogue legendaries and diverse dreams of victory.

Last edited:
Oh fuck yes I’m so down. Im
Very well versed in Pokémon lore and galar . Ima rather good battler as well top 100 so I know most Pokémon’s moves. Are we aloud Pokémon from sinnoh. I love pip lup. I’ll probably base my team off my pro team. I think your ideas are amazing and I understand what you mean Message me if your down

Last edited:
hmmm... how active/rapid do you want the rp to be?

smolpaws smolpaws
It certainly sounds interesting, with potential for very entertaining events, depending on how loosely the RP is derived from the games and anime. If you're still looking, I'd be willing to give it a shot. Let me know.

I am still available, and would love to connect with anyone interested and actually a part of the fandom. You can message me, but if I don’t respond you have ghosted me + 2 times already and I can’t try again. Thank you!

Due to several bad matches I feel the need to add in some clarification:

this is a collaborative story, we both matter
not PMD, gjinka, GM based
Not open for group beyond 3 members
No... superpowers
No... you can’t be a talking Pokémon here.
No Rockets.

Please respect what I’ve written in my thread, I spent a lot of time on my ideas and it sucks to be messaged without literally anything I talked about being included, remembered, or even acknowledged. :)

Last edited:
I'd really love to try a pokemon roleplay, but I'm not very experienced. I've only played through pokemon firered once, and am currently starting a game in pokemon gold. If that doesn't work for you I understand, but if you're willing to give it a try regardless, I can play my own original pokemon trainer, and I'm open to MxF romance. I may need some help to get things going if we include things outside the games I've played, but I'm open to doing my best to fulfill anything you need, and willing to research for characters if necessary. I'd probably prefer we roleplay in PMs, If you don't think I'm the person you're looking for, I understand, but if you think this can work, then please do let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back