• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original Plots - M/M Partner Search

Jewel

spirited
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1x1 partner search

About Me

Hey, how's it going? I'm Jewel. I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplay. I am +18, and I'd prefer that my partners were also above the age of 18. I consider myself a literate roleplayer. I like to write around 800-1000 words per post, but I can easily adjust to accommodate my partner. I'm not interested in fandom roleplay. To see my original partner search, click here.

Preferences

Please be respectful. I would like it if you could reply at least once a week, but I am extremely lenient since I know life can get busy. Likewise, I ask that you be patient with me, since I do have a job on top of being a full time student. I only roleplay on this website- I am not interested in discord/email roleplay.

Plots & Pairings

Okay, so let's get down to it. Romance is kind of a given when roleplaying with me. I am LGBTQ+ friendly! Please, please be respectful. Let's communicate. If you see a plot/pairing that you'd like to try, or you think we'd be good partners, shoot me a PM.

Pairings, Just For Kicks
click to dropdown

demon / angel
- Muse A is an angel. Muse B is a demon. I don't have a substantial idea for this pairing.
bodyguard / mobster
-
Muse A is a wealthy, infamous criminal boss. Muse B is a skilled combatant who needs the job. Muse B doesn't plan to get too involved. But when Muse A is put in severe danger, Muse B realizes they've become attached.
banished noble / knight
- Muse A is exiled. Maybe they deserved it. Muse B, a knight who is close with the family, is sent by Muse A's father to kill the unruly Muse A.

* Bold = Preferred Role

Plot Concepts
creatine 0/1

creatine

It felt like the end of the world. Muse A had accepted the reality of the situation. Their corps was surrounded, having fallen into a trap set by one of the city's most notorious criminal bosses during a raid. There was no backup alive to call. Nowhere to turn. The corps leader made the decision to surrender but it only led to massacre. A bullet to the head for each of them. But when it came to Muse A's turn they thought they were ready for it. But the bullet never came. Instead, amidst their execution, the criminal gang flipped in on itself, and Muse A was brought to safety. They never saw the face of their savior, but they always remembered the voice. They woke up at the hospital.

Several months went by and things have been hectic. An upstart gang prowls the streets, ecoterrorists rouse public interest, and there aren't enough good guys to get a handle on it. Their top priority is this new threat: The Butcher, an infamous serial killer. Muse A is working late nights chasing leads but every dead end feels like a momentous setback. Until one evening.

They're working late, alone at the station office when they hear the door. They look up and see an unfamiliar person, seemingly unknown to them, but it only takes one word, in a voice they know so well, to rouse them to their feet.

Muse B has led a dark, dark life. They're way in deep with the city's crime syndicate. They fall in with The Butcher but now they're willing to do anything to get away. Even if it means turning to the authorities, who might not be on their side.

* I would like to play Muse B.
** I think this concept could have a really interesting dynamic for the characters, where Muse A might feel obligated to arrest Muse B, but also feel indebted to them for saving their life. Similarly Muse B might be reluctant to affiliate themselves with Muse A, but they simply have nowhere better to turn to in their desperate attempt to stop a much bigger, more disastrous series of events from unfolding.

gloria 0/1

gloria

In a small settlement at the edge of the great woods there stands the Church of the Holy One. It is believed that by following the path of the good Holy One will deter evil from creeping out of the dark wood and snatching their souls. And etc. Muse A is a devout reverend to the church and strives to embody the good intentions of the church's patron saint. They grew up in the settlement and are generally well liked.

Muse B is a newcomer, and somewhat of a loner. They're independent, and not especially religious, but they develop a certain fondness for Muse A. But hey've been hurt in the past, and the town is not exactly welcoming to outsiders. Muse A's church however is open to all, and Muse B finds himself quite at home there.

A secret romance quickly blossoms. But evil is afoot in the town. There is believed to be a witch amongst the good people, corrupting the souls of the children and leading them out into the woods to be eaten by wild creatures. Everyone suspects Muse B. And everyone expects Muse A to do something about it. A witchhunt ensues.

* Bold = Preferred Role

from under the bog 0/1

from under the bog

Muse A is hopelessly lost in the thick swamp that lays between their town and the next. After wandering aimlessly for hours through thick sludge and unsteady ground, they stumble upon a small empty cottage with a bountiful garden of beautiful fruits, the likes of which Muse A has never seen before. Overcome by hunger and exhaustion, Muse A eats from the garden and then goes to sleep in the cottage.

Muse B is a witch/warlock with a cold heart and a dark past. After being banished to the bog, Muse B bitterly assaults and attacks any travelers who come into their way. After arriving back to their home and discovering Muse A, Muse B, for whatever reason, decides to spare Muse A, but holds them captive until they may decide price of burglary is deemed repaid.

* Bold = Preferred Role

from heaven and hell 0/1

from heaven & hell

Muse A lives in a treetop canopy village, high on the heavily forested mountains. They live peacefully with others of their kind, blessed by their gods and rich in their community and culture. Muse A is especially beautiful, and the generous deities have shined upon them especially. Until the day they are shot down from the sky.

Muse B lives in the harsh, rocky gulch with the rest of their tribe in the heart of the mountain. They spend their days in narrow, compact tunnels, burrowing their paths and their homes and living in constant turmoil. Muse B secretly ventures to the surface on occasion despite the warnings from their elders, and they watch the bird-like people soaring above near the top of the mountain. Muse A intrigues them as the most wonderful of them all. But they are followed one day. And Muse B's tribesmen, who have always fought the sky-people, shoot Muse A down. They hunt for the fallen figure but are unsuccessful, and return to the depths.

But Muse B finds the other. Muse A, trapped in the place where they have landed, is wildly afraid, and acts violently toward Muse B. It takes days before they succumb and allow the mountain dweller to get close enough to examine Muse A's wounds. The two slowly but surely develop a close bond. Muse B pledges to help Muse A return home, but it's risky. If they're found it, it'll be hell for both of them.

Bonus Ideas:
- Someone from Muse B's mountain discovers them, and Muse B is having to strike an unpleasant deal to keep the secret concealed.
- Muse B is the one who shot Muse A out of the sky trying to prove theirself to their clan. Muse A discovers this and the fragile trust they'd built splinters.
- Believing Muse A to be dead, the mountain-top community prepares to attack the mountain-dwellers. Muse A and Muse B must work together to prevent bloodshed and war.

* Bold = Preferred Role

into the depths 0/1

into the depths

Meteors have utterly destroyed the face of the earth and due to toxins in the air, the planet's surface is totally uninhabitable. Most humans fled to the stars while others, refusing to leave the planet behind, fled to the depths of the ocean. Those who left the planet were prosperous in starting new colonies all throughout the galaxy, and those who stayed behind were cut off from the rest of the world, dwindling in numbers until believed to have died off.

Hundreds of years later, Muse A, a space pirate/adventurer/soldier crash lands onto earth and their vessel sinks deep into the ocean.

Muse B has been holding out at a research facility located at the bottom of the big blue for a really long time. They are successfully able to save Muse A, bringing them and their ship safely into an empty submarine bay. Muse A's ship is utterly unfixable, but luckily there is another ship available! But it's located in another, less accessible sector. Not only is it far, but the facility's AI has gone haywire. Rogue animatronics roam the facility, dangerous and unpredictable. Muse A and B must travel through several abandoned sectors in order to reach the location of the site's vessel if they ever want to escape, or else be condemned to a horrifying end at the bottom of the dark ocean.

* Bold = Preferred Role
** I will provide cool visuals (maps) to this plot

(code: ambiloquous)

Last edited:
[ 10/26: Updated ]
I've put up some new plot ideas! Send me a PM or leave a comment on this thread if you're interested.

(1/26/21)
Thread cleanup. Revisions. Looking for partners again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back