• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So my friend showed me some Persona 4 fangames, and after playing them, I'm once again obsessed. I wanted to do a RP with the themes from P4 (as well as some ideas from P3 and P5) with our own original setting and cast of characters. Here are some things I'm looking for in the RP and in my partner:

- Firstly, since we'd be making our own full cast of characters, we'd obviously need to play multiple characters.
- I'd like a diverse cast in terms of gender and personality, so I need a partner who can play males and females.
- I'm pretty gay, so I want some queer representation. I'm looking for at least 1 mxm pairing, and I have a transwoman character I want to play.
- In terms of post length, my average post is 3 - 5 paragraphs depending on what is taking place. I don't need it matched as long as all the points made in my posts are acknowledged and there is something in your post to move the story along.
- In terms of post frequency, I can usually respond once or more daily. Some days are better than others. I don't need you to respond as frequently, but once every couple of days would be nice.
- I prefer to RP on PMs here or on Discord. I'm open to other options, though.
- I don't have any limits aside from RPN ToS. Please let me know yours, but I'll also say I want there to be some angst/tough stuff in the RP.

And I think that's the main gist of things. If you're interested, please post below or PM me, and we can discuss!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back