• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings original pairings with Iruma -always open-

Iruma

it's big brain time
Hello! You can just call me Iruma. Anyways, I have some original pairings and plots in mind that I’d love to try!

* I can do any gender pairing! MxM, FxF, MxF, etc... Though if we’re doing MxF, i’d be more comfortable playing the female.

* I can write up to 6 paragraphs.

* I am 19 and I would like for you to be 18+

* I can roleplay here or I can roleplay on Discord.

* Please don’t ghost the roleplay with no warning whatsoever.

* You can reply here or you can PM me! I am not really good at being the one to send a PM to others.

Bold = my role
! = plot in mind

Mafia Boss x Sister of Rival Mafia Boss !

Pirate x Selkie !

Knight x Princess !

Prince x Messenger

Yandere x Yandere

Senpai x Yandere

Greek x Egyptian ! (SUPER CRAVING)

Serial Killer x Detective !

Mafia Boss x Bodyguard !

Athlete x Mute

Demon
x Human

Fisherman x Selkie

Loner x Cheerful Person

Dog Lover x Cat Lover

Extrovert x Introvert

King x Servant !

Fisherman x Mermaid or Merman !

Fashion Diva x Tomboy

Tell me more about this Greek x Egyptian plot

Gladly.

The Greeks have taken over Egypt, which means that ancient Egyptian culture is starting to fade and is being replaced with Greek culture. But Muse A, the child of the Egyptian goddess Bastet herself, is refusing to let their culture be replaced by the Greeks. They loathe Muse B, a Greek commander who has come to Muse A with a rather simple order: Adapt to Greek culture or leave Egypt. The demigod refuses, not believing in Muse B's deities and Muse B returns the favor by not believing in Muse A's deities. Egypt is full of loathing tension between Muse A and Muse B, Muse B trying hard to get Muse A off the throne since Muse A doesn't want to comply with Muse B. But then, some Egyptians who despise the Greeks decide to jump Muse B and hurt them. Muse A is forced to take sympathy on Muse B and decides to help Muse B get better despite there being one little problem. Muse B is unaware of the fact that Muse A is the child of an Egyptian deity, and Muse B does not even believe in the Egyptian deities which is why Muse A has not said anything about it. Though they will have to tell Muse B about some time or another.

Gladly.

The Greeks have taken over Egypt, which means that ancient Egyptian culture is starting to fade and is being replaced with Greek culture. But Muse A, the child of the Egyptian goddess Bastet herself, is refusing to let their culture be replaced by the Greeks. They loathe Muse B, a Greek commander who has come to Muse A with a rather simple order: Adapt to Greek culture or leave Egypt. The demigod refuses, not believing in Muse B's deities and Muse B returns the favor by not believing in Muse A's deities. Egypt is full of loathing tension between Muse A and Muse B, Muse B trying hard to get Muse A off the throne since Muse A doesn't want to comply with Muse B. But then, some Egyptians who despise the Greeks decide to jump Muse B and hurt them. Muse A is forced to take sympathy on Muse B and decides to help Muse B get better despite there being one little problem. Muse B is unaware of the fact that Muse A is the child of an Egyptian deity, and Muse B does not even believe in the Egyptian deities which is why Muse A has not said anything about it. Though they will have to tell Muse B about some time or another.

I like it ^_^
I'll send a pm?

I’d hate to be late to the party, but I’m interested! Out of the two, I’d either go for Greek x Egyptian or Detective x serial killer. If it does go down the fickle path of romance, may as well gives heads up I play female characters. Just thought you should know.
(Also my PMS may be a tad bit locked, as I’m real new here, but hopefully not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back