• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy original fantasty roleplay idea

Minteafresh

Hello! I'm actually quite excited for this idea. I've been really in the mood for a cool fantasty thing and well, I'm bringing it to life! Before you go any further, let me tell you this: I'm a minor in high school so leave now if that makes you uncomfortable. I'm a fairly descriptive person. You don't need to write a hundred and one lines, but please put more then ' he smiled '. This will be based off of world building and such, so I'd like if you could help me make things really come to life ya'know? Imagination is limitless, so lets do it! I'd like if my partner could reply at least once every 2-3 days. I'm on daily so expect daily responses. Now that the boring stuff is out the way, you can hear my idea

~

Kinda had this idea where like, it's a fantasy world. Full of monsters, good and bad. There's different species that live in different parts of the world and they all have different outlooks on life. Like in swamps you might find a tribe of alligator or crocodile people, but then there's a town of like fairies and elves. It's like all the video games people play with trading, armor that works better for certain people and gives them boosts etc. There's mages who rely on magic, warriors who use swords and clubs, and even hunters that like long ranged bows.

All that stuff, in one roleplay. YC can literally be anything ( as long as they aren't insanely over powered of course ) and we world build with eachother. Make up creatures, their abilities and weaknesses. There's bad monsters granted, but then you have ones you can ride on and trade with and ones who need you to kill things that are terrorizing their village, you know the stuff-

- basically, fantasy roleplay. No super op characters ok?
- I plan on using my oc
D8GkpUXXoAAASF4.jpg
whose powers consist of fire and illusion magic.
- We world build together ok? The rp can go pretty much any route you want it to, just don't go crazy
- I figured our characters met at some point and traveling together? Kai used to be a thief in his past life, so maybe he tried to steal from YC and was caught? Maybe YC made him work to not steal but Kai (dumbassflirtheis) was like, ' nah I'd rather go with you ' and boom, forced travel buddy.
- expect alot of pics of monsters on my part bc as if I can describe monsters in great detail lmao
- romance is optional since the rp is more focused on the actual worldbuilding. If you want YC and Kai to end up together, totally fine. Or if you want them to just be friends, once again, that's totally fine!

~

If you are interested, please dm me as opposed to replying here directly. Thank you and have a great day!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back