• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original & Fandom Search

thespectacularstorm

Mistress of the Elements
Storm clouds are inbound~
tumblr_n63plyhz5t1qk9powo1_500.gif
Hello! Welcome to my search thread. You all can call me Storm and it's a pleasure to meet you ^^ So, I know you're all here because you too are incredibly bored during this unfortunate quarantine school season. I'm 22 and a college student who happens to be decently busy but roleplay helps me take the edge off so here I am. Currently, I'm looking for a few things, some specific and some broad, to fill the extra time I have lingering around when I'm supposed to be asleep at night. I've been roleplaying for far too many years so I know what I like and dislike at this point and I know what kind of people I am looking for, not to sound snobby. I want passion, I want drive, and above all else I want contribution. Please don't message me if you know you won't be fully invested in the story like I will be. I will leave what I'm searching for down below and if you're interested please send me a message including a bit about yourself and what you were interested in doing~!

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ME::

♔ Posts every other day/every few days unless work comes up. My posts can range between 2-8+ paragraphs depending on my muse.
♔ I play female or male characters respectively and I love playing multiple characters.
♔ I love to OOC so expect to either become good friends and receive all kinds of headcanons about our characters and random nonsense or for me to get bored fast.
♔ I'm open to Discord (for OOC/RP) or PMs only. I lose track of threads far too easily.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU::
♚ Consistent posting or at least a heads-up. It's busy season for everyone so I don't expect daily posts or anything of the sort.
♚ You must be able to post at least 2+ solid paragraphs per reply/character. I'll honestly get bored or frustrated with less than that and I'd like to avoid that.
♚ Be able to play both males and females and be willing to at the very least double (if called for).
♚ Please be over the age of 18. No offense to minors but I prefer people my own age/adults. I'd feel bad talking about certain things with someone underage.

[All options are open for M//, F//, or M/F. Cravings are listed by asterisks (*) or italicized (for fandoms). Preferred roles are bolded. Premade ideas will be underlined.]

[Willing to do Canon/Canon, Canon/OC, or OC/OC depending on the fandom. AUs are welcomed and encouraged.]
[Lists will be updated regularly.]
ORIGINAL PROMPTS::
Stalker x Killer *****
Mythical x Human **
♕ Shogun x Shinobi (or any other feudal positions) ***
Superhero x Civilian ***

FANDOMS::

• ♛ OC x OC
    ♛ Shouto Todoroki - Dabi/Touya Todoroki - Kai Chisaki - Tamaki Amajiki - Katsuki Bakugo - Denki Kaminari - Yo Shindo x OC
    Shouto x Denki *****
    Shouto x Katsuki ***
    ♛ Katsuki x Izuku (x Shouto) **
    ♛ Todoroki Family Drama *****
    Miruko/Mirko x Shigaraki *****
    Keigo x Kai **
    ♛ Keigo x Dabi/Touya **
    Kai x Momo ***
    ♛ For this show, I can play just about anyone at this point.

WORD BANK/THEMES::
Villain Team Domestics - Parenthood/Pregnancy - Angst - Dark Themes - Horror - Fluff - Small/Tall -
Psychological Horror - Action - Romance - Modern - Fantasy - Enemies to Lovers - Science Fiction -
Steampunk - Feudal Era - Apocalypse - Conflict - Supernatural - Survival

giphy.gif

Thanks for stopping by~!

Last edited:
Could say the same, the potwntial in their dynamics is just immense.
I agree! Plus with all the problems included in that family-- It's a lot to unpack. If you'd like to share some ideas or anything please shoot me a pm!
Got to love the word bank and how you’re open to discord. Have to say I don’t love MxM, but I like the pairings here.
Thanks! Also, MxM is just an option not a requirement lol so if you had a different pairing in mind you are free to pitch it to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back