• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Original & Fandom Cravings [Mainly Stranger Things!]

StormyPlanettt

Magic Eight Ball
Hey there! My name is Stormy, and I am 21 years old!

I have been roleplaying on the better side of ~10 years and I am looking for a partner who is over 18. I operate on EST, and I fluctuate been semi-lit to advanced lit. I can write anywhere from a long paragraph to 3-5-7 paragraphs as a reply.

I am lately craving an Eddie Munson against my OC, or a FxF Stranger Things plot. I can double, or we can do a 1x1 and world build together. I don’t have many limits but can honor any that my partner has.

Other fandoms I’m in are:

- Rune Factory/Harvest Moon
- Cowboy Bebop
- InuYasha
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Pokémon (I’d love to write against Red or Silver)
- and others I cannot think of atm!

I would love to do a Stranger Things rp with you! I absolutely LOVE Eddie, he is so fun!

I usually double. I can play Eddie for you or I'm fine with a FxF if you wanted that for your side. I usually do MxF for my end

Hey!! Let’s do it, I actually am craving Eddie if you’re okay with that! Who would you like? Would you like to double? I normally talk on discord if you have that, or email, or anything! I’m just new to this site so it’s harder for me to navigate

Hey!! Let’s do it, I actually am craving Eddie if you’re okay with that! Who would you like? Would you like to double? I normally talk on discord if you have that, or email, or anything! I’m just new to this site so it’s harder for me to navigate
Of course I can play Eddie for you! I do double, I was throwing the idea in my head around for someone to play Gareth, but I know he's more of a side character so my other craving would be Billy. Whichever is good with me! I understand if not Gareth since he wasn't in many episodes

I don't have a discord, we could do email but I'm probably on this site more often honestly. I'm kind of bad at checking my email haha.. oops. I've been checking it more often though

Of course I can play Eddie for you! I do double, I was throwing the idea in my head around for someone to play Gareth, but I know he's more of a side character so my other craving would be Billy. Whichever is good with me! I understand if not Gareth since he wasn't in many episodes

I don't have a discord, we could do email but I'm probably on this site more often honestly. I'm kind of bad at checking my email haha.. oops. I've been checking it more often though
Maybe not Gareth sorry haha, changed my mind. Not much is know about him

My main craving would be Billy or Mike. Whichever you feel comfortable playing

Hey I totally understand! If you really want Gareth, I can rewatch the season to get more of a grasp of him (i’m kind of rewatching it anyway!)! If you’d rather Billy or Mike, I don’t mind either because Billy was my comfort character for a while and I can totally play him better than I can Mike, honestly!

Hey I totally understand! If you really want Gareth, I can rewatch the season to get more of a grasp of him (i’m kind of rewatching it anyway!)! If you’d rather Billy or Mike, I don’t mind either because Billy was my comfort character for a while and I can totally play him better than I can Mike, honestly!
I think I’ll go with Billy! Billy is my comfort character as well. Should I send you a message?

Hey there! My name is Stormy, and I am 21 years old!

I have been roleplaying on the better side of ~10 years and I am looking for a partner who is over 18. I operate on EST, and I fluctuate been semi-lit to advanced lit. I can write anywhere from a long paragraph to 3-5-7 paragraphs as a reply.

I am lately craving an Eddie Munson against my OC, or a FxF Stranger Things plot. I can double, or we can do a 1x1 and world build together. I don’t have many limits but can honor any that my partner has.

Other fandoms I’m in are:

- Rune Factory/Harvest Moon
- Cowboy Bebop
- InuYasha
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Pokémon (I’d love to write against Red or Silver)
- and others I cannot think of atm!

Hey! I'm interested!
I could play Eddie for you if you played Steve for me,,,
Note that I haven't watched Stranger Things YET, and I really don't mind spoilers! I've just really been craving Steve rp because of a small hyperfixation on other characters Joe Keery plays. Then again, I will watch ST soon-ish,,, I hope that's alright. I can work something out, as with enough research and information I can mimic a canon character even if I haven't seen them in their series or media in general. (Fortunately, I have played Eddie before :D )
I'm lit-adv li, though I usually mirror my partner. Whats your preferred platform for rping?

Id love to rp!! I have an oc who can be paired with Eddie, Steve, Jonathon, or Nancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back