Age | 25 years old

Birthday | July 29

Gender |
Male (He/His)

Height | 6'2"

Bloodtype | B
╚═══════════════════════╝​

Biography

His father is a Japanese man that posses a very renowned company and his mother is from a rich family from Britain. As the only child of the very wealthy family, Delastarh grew up in luxury, always getting whatever he wanted. However, his father kept a strict control on his studies. He went to the best private schools with the best teachers and was required to have good results. All that in anticipation of getting him a distinguished place in the society. Delastarh worked hard to keep his father satisfied, but it wasn't the kind of life that he wanted for himself. He always had been absorbed by stories of adventures and mysteries. The moment he learned how to read, he was already collection all kind of novels about heroes that saved the world.

As he became older, he started more and more to go against his father's will of taking his place as the next leader of the Nagahoshi company. After a particularly heated argument, Delastarh left his home to go find his true calling. Always looking for an exciting adventure, he traveled a bit. But now needing money to live by himself, he started doing a few jobs for people in exchange for money. That's how he met Metaralis, a mercenary barely older than him, that he convinced to show him how to be a mercenary too. They both have been partners since then.

Personality

Delastarh is a very social person, always friendly with new people. He can even sometimes be a bit flirty to both genders, but never push too far. He's a loyal person to those he cares about, never giving up on them. Perseverant and confident, he will never back down.

However, his perseverance can sometimes translate in stubbornness that can lead him into troubles. He can also be arrogant and rude toward the people he dislikes. He is very afraid of failing and disappoint people around him. He tries to keep his problems inside, not wanting to show any weakness.

764334Untitled22.png

Traits

¤ Has a "snobbish" accent.

¤ Talks without using contractions.

¤ Is charismatic and persuasive.

¤ Is very picky with his food.

The Nagahoshi company logo

LikesDislikes
¤ Adventure¤ Doing nothing
¤ Social events¤ Failing
¤ Sweet food¤ Salty food
¤ Reading¤ Close spaces (Claustrophobia)

There you go. I don't really know what to add, for now. It's also my first time using BBcodes, or any kind of code for that matter. I'll edit it with people's ideas and comments. Don't hesitate to give your thoughts.

The setting and time period is purposely vague so I can use him in multiple settings with minimum edits to his character.

Last edited:
Interesting, I say expand on the Bio and give examples of his life. Maybe give past examples of his life, what he's done any major incidents that may have changed your characters view of life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back