• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original Character 1x1 RP {MxM FxF MxF, Romance, Dark And More}

Idate

I want a full moon
Decided to post this here, since I want to try to get into RP on the site it's self, which I think would be good for me.

☆☆☆

Hello, call me Idate!
I'm a man, I use he/him.
I'm new to RPnation, but not to roleplay. I'm a 21 year old roleplayer who LOVES original characters. I dedicate most of my free time to my OCS. I love writing, shipping, drawing characters...making playlists for them, even.
I love to chat with people OOC. I love to show my OCs to people and hear about theirs!

My info:
  • I am literate and detailed. I believe I have a good grasp on grammar.
  • I write multi para style. My length depends on the response, but I usually have a lot to say.
  • Due to my autism, I may get confused and make mistakes here and there. This isn't a constant, however.
  • My reply rate varies, but I usually will respond as soon as I can, I try not to let it go past a week at most. I tend to reply at night time (My time, I'm in Florida.)
  • I don't roleplay canon characters.
  • Most of my characters fit modern settings, with only one who fits in a futuristic one. I'm bad at writing them in historical settings.
  • I type casually OOC, but I'm serious when it comes to writing.
  • I have around 10 years of roleplay experience.
  • I write about a lot of heavy topics. Dark, gritty, disturbing, realistic. Human trauma and mental illness. It's a form of coping for me and I like to make characters realistic. If this bothers you, then you shouldn't message me. I do put trigger warnings for my characters.
  • My triggers are obscure, so no need to worry about my limits. I want to hear what yours are though, to create a safe environment for the both of us. If you wonder if something will bother me, please ask.
  • F/M, M/M, F/F. I love it all and can write any pairing and any gender.
What I want from you:
  • 18+ player. No minors.
  • Someone who is also literate, detailed and can write multi para style.
  • Matching length isn't my priority. Quality > Quantity. No one liners, please! Mistakes are fine, we are all human after all. I don't expect you to be perfect 24/7
  • Someone who has OCs/is willing to create them for our play.
  • Please don't ghost me. Just tell me if you don't want to continue a roleplay or want to talk to me, it's fine.
  • Face claims, art, etc. is all fine with me.
  • Other than that...nothing else I can think of. Just be kind.
Now...for the link to my characters. Their profiles are listed here. Of course, not all are finished. But I'm listing it just incase.
I also have my work in progress page for specific OCs on this site, here.

I am looking for:
LGBT+ friendly, angst, romance, thriller, horror.
∞༺♥༻✧
Pairings and settings I've been craving:
* = my preference for writing! some have no preference.
Bold = really craving.

- *Kumiho|Nine tailed fox woman x Human male
- Demon x Human
- Angel x Human
- Angel x Demon
- *Guardian angel x Troubled human
- *Guardian angel teen + Troubled human
- Nun x Priest
- Demon x *Nun
- *Demon x Priest

- *Experiment + Scientist
- Kidnapping victim x Serial killer
- Doctor x *Patient
- Human x Monster girl
- Human x Monster boy
- *Android girl x Human
- Fan x *Idol
- *Dominant woman x Weaker man
- Cult leader x Outsider
- Boss x *Worker
- Adoptive human parent + *Inhuman Child
- *Teenager x Older man
- *Accidental teen pregnancy x Partner

- Age gap in relationship
- Unhealthy/Abusive relationship

Settings:
- Inpatient setting (Wards and such)

- Fantasy combined with slice of life
- Church setting
- More tba

I should probably explain the dominant woman one a little...I just love pairings where a woman is in control. Healthy or not, I eat that up lol. As long as the man isn't like a "femboy". (Sorry, that's just my preference for writing this type of relationship.) I also would have a preference for writing the younger female in a FxM age gap relationship.
∞༺♥༻✧​

So...leave me a message if you're interested. Let's get to know each other and come up with a plot together!
☆☆☆

Last edited:
I'm interested in mxm, but none of these plots jump out to me. We can try brainstorming something if you're up for it!

Decided to post this here, since I want to try to get into RP on the site it's self, which I think would be good for me.

☆☆☆

Hello, call me Idate!
I'm a man, I use he/him.
I'm new to RPnation, but not to roleplay. I'm a 21 year old roleplayer who LOVES original characters. I dedicate most of my free time to my OCS. I love writing, shipping, drawing characters...making playlists for them, even.
I love to chat with people OOC. I love to show my OCs to people and hear about theirs!

My info:
  • I am literate and detailed. I believe I have a good grasp on grammar.
  • I write multi para style. My length depends on the response, but I usually have a lot to say.
  • Due to my autism, I may get confused and make mistakes here and there. This isn't a constant, however.
  • My reply rate varies, but I usually will respond as soon as I can, I try not to let it go past a week at most. I tend to reply at night time (My time, I'm in Florida.)
  • I don't roleplay canon characters.
  • Most of my characters fit modern settings, with only one who fits in a futuristic one. I'm bad at writing them in historical settings.
  • I type casually OOC, but I'm serious when it comes to writing.
  • I have around 10 years of roleplay experience.
  • I write about a lot of heavy topics. Dark, gritty, disturbing, realistic. Human trauma and mental illness. It's a form of coping for me and I like to make characters realistic. If this bothers you, then you shouldn't message me. I do put trigger warnings for my characters.
  • My triggers are obscure, so no need to worry about my limits. I want to hear what yours are though, to create a safe environment for the both of us. If you wonder if something will bother me, please ask.
  • F/M, M/M, F/F. I love it all and can write any pairing and any gender.
What I want from you:
  • 18+ player. No minors.
  • Someone who is also literate, detailed and can write multi para style.
  • Matching length isn't my priority. Quality > Quantity. No one liners, please! Mistakes are fine, we are all human after all. I don't expect you to be perfect 24/7
  • Someone who has OCs/is willing to create them for our play.
  • Please don't ghost me. Just tell me if you don't want to continue a roleplay or want to talk to me, it's fine.
  • Face claims, art, etc. is all fine with me.
  • Other than that...nothing else I can think of. Just be kind.
Now...for the link to my characters. Their profiles are listed here. Of course, not all are finished. But I'm listing it just incase.
I also have my work in progress page for specific OCs on this site, here.

I am looking for:
LGBT+ friendly, angst, romance, thriller, horror.
∞༺♥༻✧
Pairings and settings I've been craving:
* = my preference for writing! some have no preference.
Bold = really craving.

- *Kumiho|Nine tailed fox woman x Human male
- Demon x Human
- Angel x Human
- Angel x Demon
- *Guardian angel x Troubled human
- *Guardian angel teen + Troubled human
- Nun x Priest
- Demon x *Nun
- *Demon x Priest

- *Experiment + Scientist
- Kidnapping victim x Serial killer
- Doctor x *Patient
- Human x Monster girl
- Human x Monster boy
- *Android girl x Human
- Fan x *Idol
- *Dominant woman x Weaker man
- Cult leader x Outsider
- Boss x *Worker
- Adoptive human parent + *Inhuman Child
- *Teenager x Older man
- *Accidental teen pregnancy x Partner

- Age gap in relationship
- Unhealthy/Abusive relationship

Settings:
- Inpatient setting (Wards and such)

- Fantasy combined with slice of life
- Church setting
- More tba

I should probably explain the dominant woman one a little...I just love pairings where a woman is in control. Healthy or not, I eat that up lol. As long as the man isn't like a "femboy". (Sorry, that's just my preference for writing this type of relationship.) I also would have a preference for writing the younger female in a FxM age gap relationship.
∞༺♥༻✧​

So...leave me a message if you're interested. Let's get to know each other and come up with a plot together!
☆☆☆
I'd be interested in an angel x demon roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back