What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original Character 1x1 RP {MxM FxF MxF, Romance, Dark And More}

Sub Genres
Adventure, Anime, Horror, LGTBQ, Magical, Mystery, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life

Idate

I want a full moon
Decided to post this here, since I want to try to get into RP on the site it's self, which I think would be good for me.

☆☆☆

Hello, call me Idate!
I'm a man, I use he/him.
I'm new to RPnation, but not to roleplay. I'm a 21 year old roleplayer who LOVES original characters. I dedicate most of my free time to my OCS. I love writing, shipping, drawing characters...making playlists for them, even.
I love to chat with people OOC. I love to show my OCs to people and hear about theirs!

My info:
  • I am literate and detailed. I believe I have a good grasp on grammar.
  • I write multi para style. My length depends on the response, but I usually have a lot to say.
  • Due to my autism, I may get confused and make mistakes here and there. This isn't a constant, however.
  • My reply rate varies, but I usually will respond as soon as I can, I try not to let it go past a week at most. I tend to reply at night time (My time, I'm in Florida.)
  • I don't roleplay canon characters.
  • Most of my characters fit modern settings, with only one who fits in a futuristic one. I'm bad at writing them in historical settings.
  • I type casually OOC, but I'm serious when it comes to writing.
  • I have around 10 years of roleplay experience.
  • I write about a lot of heavy topics. Dark, gritty, disturbing, realistic. Human trauma and mental illness. It's a form of coping for me and I like to make characters realistic. If this bothers you, then you shouldn't message me. I do put trigger warnings for my characters.
  • My triggers are obscure, so no need to worry about my limits. I want to hear what yours are though, to create a safe environment for the both of us. If you wonder if something will bother me, please ask.
  • F/M, M/M, F/F. I love it all and can write any pairing and any gender.
What I want from you:
  • 18+ player. No minors.
  • Someone who is also literate, detailed and can write multi para style.
  • Matching length isn't my priority. Quality > Quantity. No one liners, please! Mistakes are fine, we are all human after all. I don't expect you to be perfect 24/7
  • Someone who has OCs/is willing to create them for our play.
  • Please don't ghost me. Just tell me if you don't want to continue a roleplay or want to talk to me, it's fine.
  • Face claims, art, etc. is all fine with me.
  • Other than that...nothing else I can think of. Just be kind.
Now...for the link to my characters. Their profiles are listed here. Of course, not all are finished. But I'm listing it just incase.
I also have my work in progress page for specific OCs on this site, here.

I am looking for:
LGBT+ friendly, angst, romance, thriller, horror.
∞༺♥༻✧
Pairings and settings I've been craving:
* = my preference for writing! some have no preference.
Bold = really craving.

- *Kumiho|Nine tailed fox woman x Human male
- Demon x Human
- Angel x Human
- Angel x Demon
- *Guardian angel x Troubled human
- *Guardian angel teen + Troubled human
- Nun x Priest
- Demon x *Nun
- *Demon x Priest

- *Experiment + Scientist
- Kidnapping victim x Serial killer
- Doctor x *Patient
- Human x Monster girl
- Human x Monster boy
- *Android girl x Human
- Fan x *Idol
- *Dominant woman x Weaker man
- Cult leader x Outsider
- Boss x *Worker
- Adoptive human parent + *Inhuman Child
- *Teenager x Older man
- *Accidental teen pregnancy x Partner

- Age gap in relationship
- Unhealthy/Abusive relationship

Settings:
- Inpatient setting (Wards and such)

- Fantasy combined with slice of life
- Church setting
- More tba

I should probably explain the dominant woman one a little...I just love pairings where a woman is in control. Healthy or not, I eat that up lol. As long as the man isn't like a "femboy". (Sorry, that's just my preference for writing this type of relationship.) I also would have a preference for writing the younger female in a FxM age gap relationship.
∞༺♥༻✧​

So...leave me a message if you're interested. Let's get to know each other and come up with a plot together!
☆☆☆

Last edited:

The True Nerd

Smol and awkward
I'm interested in mxm, but none of these plots jump out to me. We can try brainstorming something if you're up for it!

Kimmm3618

EmpressKimo
Decided to post this here, since I want to try to get into RP on the site it's self, which I think would be good for me.

☆☆☆

Hello, call me Idate!
I'm a man, I use he/him.
I'm new to RPnation, but not to roleplay. I'm a 21 year old roleplayer who LOVES original characters. I dedicate most of my free time to my OCS. I love writing, shipping, drawing characters...making playlists for them, even.
I love to chat with people OOC. I love to show my OCs to people and hear about theirs!

My info:
  • I am literate and detailed. I believe I have a good grasp on grammar.
  • I write multi para style. My length depends on the response, but I usually have a lot to say.
  • Due to my autism, I may get confused and make mistakes here and there. This isn't a constant, however.
  • My reply rate varies, but I usually will respond as soon as I can, I try not to let it go past a week at most. I tend to reply at night time (My time, I'm in Florida.)
  • I don't roleplay canon characters.
  • Most of my characters fit modern settings, with only one who fits in a futuristic one. I'm bad at writing them in historical settings.
  • I type casually OOC, but I'm serious when it comes to writing.
  • I have around 10 years of roleplay experience.
  • I write about a lot of heavy topics. Dark, gritty, disturbing, realistic. Human trauma and mental illness. It's a form of coping for me and I like to make characters realistic. If this bothers you, then you shouldn't message me. I do put trigger warnings for my characters.
  • My triggers are obscure, so no need to worry about my limits. I want to hear what yours are though, to create a safe environment for the both of us. If you wonder if something will bother me, please ask.
  • F/M, M/M, F/F. I love it all and can write any pairing and any gender.
What I want from you:
  • 18+ player. No minors.
  • Someone who is also literate, detailed and can write multi para style.
  • Matching length isn't my priority. Quality > Quantity. No one liners, please! Mistakes are fine, we are all human after all. I don't expect you to be perfect 24/7
  • Someone who has OCs/is willing to create them for our play.
  • Please don't ghost me. Just tell me if you don't want to continue a roleplay or want to talk to me, it's fine.
  • Face claims, art, etc. is all fine with me.
  • Other than that...nothing else I can think of. Just be kind.
Now...for the link to my characters. Their profiles are listed here. Of course, not all are finished. But I'm listing it just incase.
I also have my work in progress page for specific OCs on this site, here.

I am looking for:
LGBT+ friendly, angst, romance, thriller, horror.
∞༺♥༻✧
Pairings and settings I've been craving:
* = my preference for writing! some have no preference.
Bold = really craving.

- *Kumiho|Nine tailed fox woman x Human male
- Demon x Human
- Angel x Human
- Angel x Demon
- *Guardian angel x Troubled human
- *Guardian angel teen + Troubled human
- Nun x Priest
- Demon x *Nun
- *Demon x Priest

- *Experiment + Scientist
- Kidnapping victim x Serial killer
- Doctor x *Patient
- Human x Monster girl
- Human x Monster boy
- *Android girl x Human
- Fan x *Idol
- *Dominant woman x Weaker man
- Cult leader x Outsider
- Boss x *Worker
- Adoptive human parent + *Inhuman Child
- *Teenager x Older man
- *Accidental teen pregnancy x Partner

- Age gap in relationship
- Unhealthy/Abusive relationship

Settings:
- Inpatient setting (Wards and such)

- Fantasy combined with slice of life
- Church setting
- More tba

I should probably explain the dominant woman one a little...I just love pairings where a woman is in control. Healthy or not, I eat that up lol. As long as the man isn't like a "femboy". (Sorry, that's just my preference for writing this type of relationship.) I also would have a preference for writing the younger female in a FxM age gap relationship.
∞༺♥༻✧​

So...leave me a message if you're interested. Let's get to know each other and come up with a plot together!
☆☆☆
I'd be interested in an angel x demon roleplay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)