• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Original Card Game Anime (Inspired by Yugioh, Bakugan, CardFight Vanguard)

What shall we do? (don't vote unless interested)

• Original Game

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Bakugan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yu-Gi-Oh

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Cardfight Vanguard

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
We're making our own card game for this RP, we're planning on having it set place in a universe where the card game is the main plot driver.
Very similar to shows like Bakugan, Cardfight Vanguard and Yu-Gi-Oh, the RP will set place around a group of individuals who play the game.
The RP will focus on their adventures.

Last edited:
I only know Yugioh, so it would either be that or an original game.
Vanguard can be compared to being a combination of the XYZ mechanic from Yu-Gi-Oh and the battle set up of Magic, but with 5 monster zones and a vanguard zone, arranged like the mats in Yu-Gi-Oh. You also have to deal 6 damage to your opponent to win, which is represented by the cards in his damage zone.

I watched both the first season of Card Fight Vanguard and Yu-Gi-Oh and adored them both. But I'll always have a soft spot for Bakugan. However, I personally believe we'd be better off creating an original game so that we could implement the element of those games we like into this one. Of course this is all up to SomebodyElse SomebodyElse .

Yeah I'm going to move this to a conversation. I think creating our own game is what we'll do.
We can all incorporate what we like from the shows into the game.
We're still open to anyone else who is interested.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm going to move this to a conversation. I think creating our own game is what we'll do.
We can all incorporate what we like from the shows into the game.
We're still open to anyone else who is interested.
It needs cards of monsters. That and different types and clans/attributes.

And a way to track damage.

wdinatx wdinatx interested?

Also everyone, I think the RP will start out focused around a card shop. Eventually into villain plots, pro tournaments, etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back