• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings original and fandom roleplay partner needed!

waitinghighlife

arthur morgan is a bae
hey hey hey! my name's rowan, i'm 16, and frankly i'm really up for some roleplaying. i tend to go in and out of roleplaying, and now is when i wanna get back into it, lmao. anyways, let's get on to business! i'll try and make this short. ive been here a few other times, but it's been around a year so i thought i'd make another topic :)

what to expect from me:
  • i am a busy person - handling out of school activities, school (alongside procrastination), and a job. i will try and reply as much as i can, but sometime's im not available
  • i tend to mirror how much my roleplay partner writes, but i will write more when inspired. i tend to be comfortable in the 2-4 paragraph range, as its easier to write for, but if my partner does more, ill probably do more, too
  • i'd like to say i'm pretty good grammar wise, but of course i will slip up sometimes! forgive me if i do.
  • i prefer to do oc x oc instead of canon x canon or canon x oc. if you want to, i will, but usually its just a "not feeling it" from me!
  • the genders i prefer to play are purely on my mood, but i'd prefer not to play a male all the time (in the past, people tend to not like playing the male!)
  • i have like no characters made at the moment so unfortunately it will be a day or so for me to get that finished! for character forms, i dont care if theyre long or short
  • i love talking oorp! its hard for me to talk the rp in a direction or worldbuild without talking to someone else!
from my partner, i'm more lenient on the replies, reply length, and grammar, as i understand everyone may want to do more/cant keep up! all i ask is for atleast 3 sentences, but preferably atleast a paragraph (4-8 sentences).

things i want to roleplay:
fandoms:​
  • red dead redemption 2!!!!! i love rdr2 and honestly everytime I see arthur morgan i cry. this is the only one i really have a preference for whos playing who - i'd love to play my own OC, with someone else playing arthur! if you'd prefer an oc x oc, that's perfectly fine too! (PLEASE someone roleplay this with me)
  • percy jackson/riordan fandom - had a very intense convo about pjo, what sparked me to get back into roleplaying again. i'm currently in the process of creating a male OC who's a son of hecate, but can always make more! would prefer oc x oc as i remember like no characters
  • harry potter - love harry potter, would prefer oc x oc and maybe not at school. i'm also fine with the world of harry potter but nothing canon
  • the night circus - honestly, this is a stretch but i love this book so. can do oc x oc, tsukiko x hinata (i think?) or ceilia x marco!
  • assassins creed - love the game, only have played odyssey (and i just found mc's mother and am now doing quests). im okay with oc x oc or kassandra x (preferably female or female presenting) oc. kassandra is amazing so
  • throne of glass - pls. i love it so much. oc x oc or maybe an aelin x rowan after the war?? oh my god kingdom of ash KILLED ME. also up for a manon x female oc or manon x petrah blueblood (soz i dont ship manorian)
  • the mortal instruments series - i'd prefer it to be oc x oc, as i dont remember exact details from the books, but i love the world! but will accept an oc x canon or even a canon x canon (i dont really have strong feelings on any of the main couples, but LOVE malec and haline!)
  • the hunger games - amazing series. loved it. prefer oc x oc and i'm usually fine whenever the roleplay takes place yknow?
  • yuuri! on ice - the only anime i've watched and it was AMAZING. i prefer to do yuuri x viktor, and don't care who i play
original ideas:​
  • historical - i just really like it, yknow?
  • fantasy - honestly, fantasy is amazing. its all i read. love it
  • fae own my heart cause of sarah j maas sorry i dont make the rules. fae x human? fae x fae? something bad is happening anf they needa save it? yes
  • slice of life - i'm up for this! i'd prefer a plot line to make it interesting but i don't have any so if you dont thats a-okay too!
  • something with musicians? im a musician and ive been in music for 5ish years but played bass for a little over a year ANYWAYS im too obsessed but if you have something to incorporate musicians,,,
  • country roleplay? amazing. other kid ends up falling for the farm hand? yes.
  • i'm really up for anything, but i'd prefer it to have some room for romance! sorry, romance also owns my heart
other plots id love to try! (bold = YES):
  • royalty x other royalty/peasant please?? omfg i love royalty stuff so much - i dont really care what kingdom/place of the world, BUT ROYALTY. maybe with magic too??
  • demon x angel thats f x f (preferably) - did a roleplay a while back where it was forbidden for demons and angels to be together and it got angsty as hell and yes?? so sad it ended : (
  • honestly opposite sides shit is my pb & j so
  • florist x someone else idk but i love florists (prob mxm)
  • soft person x tough person whoops
  • we’re the two best cheerleaders on our squad and we’re constantly fighting for the top spot; we definitely hate each other so why are we making out? (fxf)
  • i’m out + proud and you’re a smol questioning bb, i’m trying to help you accept yourself but i’m accidentally falling in love with you oops? (fxf)
  • a world class musician is touring the world and after a show they meet a fan in a bar and love continues from there (if im the musician, more than likely will be a classican one whoops-)
  • musician lives in an apartment/house and always has the windows open when practicing, and they don't get to know the neighbors much. neighbor stops by to say how good they sound and things ensue from there
  • WEDDING CAKE MAKER X DIVORCE LAWYER. PLEASE. TOTALLY DIDNT STEAL THIS FROM A YOI FIC-
  • rdr2-esque - two outlaws are in a gang and fall in love despite everything that seems to happen to them. before 1900 american, late 1800s
that was a god awful mess BUT it is what it is! i prefer DMS over replying to this thread, but either is good! and i also prefer to roleplay in DM. anyways, i hope some people message!

Last edited:
Hmm you seem cool, and your conditions are reasonable. I can safely say You have my attention. If you don't mind I would like to shoot you a pm to discuss further.

I am always too nervous to just dm someone so like literally anything rdr2 themed grabs me by the neck and throws me in the trash because I love it, if you're still looking for some cowboy action lemme know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back