• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oriens Academy [Phoenix Game]

Music: 'M' Empowered Zahan

Allies Status

Allies

Mel: (4000/4000)

Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Godess Barrier (Immune: Zahan)

Debuffs: None

Vash: (7800/7800)

Buffs:  Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Iron Defense (+50% Def)

Vize: (4550/4550)

Buffs:  Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura

Milia: (5000/5000)

Buffs: Command: Attack, Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura

Tarve: (9200/9200)

Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura

Saber: (5900/7500)

Wayne: (5600/5600)

Havoc: (5400/5400)

Zorne: (2450/3700)

Reeza: (2900/7600)

Morgana: (6800/8000)

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Saber and Zorne were healed for 1700 each by Mel

Vash's strengthen himself to be as hard as steel, greatly increasing his defense

[SIZE=10.5pt]"You think this is a JOKE?! I know how to break away from what 'M' is stopping me from doing, and by the time they've undone that, it'll be to late for you! Get ready to be raped!"[/SIZE]

Zahan looks very agitated at Mel, and is focusing solely on her. He tried to lick his claw's menacingly, but give his tongue a small cut in the process, and winced with a little bit of pain.

[SIZE=10.5pt]~It is simple, although 'M' lack one piece of equipment, for all intended purposes now, she is at full strength. Your Azure does not possess Pure Damage, and thus can't harm 'M', and with the 9-way bond undone, 'Captain Planet' as you refer to it is no longer capable of meaningful damage that 'M' can not simply outheal, and has lost the capabilities once used to strike the 'M' down that was once in a state stronger than now, how 'Captain Planet' has not lost their physicality, and existence is beyond me... but I digress. Since 'M' is not at their absolute in power, the combined powers that is Azure, 'Captain Planet' and I should be enough at best.~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]~Zahan is being defended by 'M', as well as being powered up. He is capable of killing anyone here in a single 'clean' blow. It is only a matter of time before he realizes that he should take out Tarve, who is reviving everyone, or as Wayne calls it 'Sandbagging', or that Saber can prevent his attacks from properly reaching her. I believe he has fallen victim to the Dunning-Kruger Effect to this end, due to the lack of his intelligence, but the fact that we can not damage him makes up for that this is a battle we can not hope to win. Even if Zahan were to be defeated, 'M' will endlessly revive her servant. I however am working on a temporary solution to the problem we are facing...~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Rip Maen"[/SIZE]

Reeza was revived

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Chakra"[/SIZE]

Wayne healed Reeza for 2400

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Dia"[/SIZE]

Milia healed herself for 900, maxing her HP out

All the other Aura Knights are keeping their distance, unable to affect Zahan in any way, shape, or form at all.

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Black Shield"[/SIZE]

Zahan gained an anti-magic barrier.

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Now lets see what color you bleed you witch!"[/SIZE]

"Sword Rain"

Zahan started charging at Mel. A wave of dissidence blew over Zahan to knock him away, but it failed.

[SIZE=10.5pt]"You're mine!"[/SIZE]

Someone is casting magic on Mel... Mel was buffed with a 'Goddess Barrier', resulting in a golden angelic barrier to wash over Mel. Mel is now Immune to most anything and everything. Zahan calm close and began thrusting his clawed weapon at Mel, each strike being deflected off her body without so much as making Mel nudge as Zahan recoiled from each blow, as it striking an iron wall bare handed.

[SIZE=10.5pt]"You!!! What the ****?"[/SIZE]

Mel's Auto-Libra is no longer being blocked. Zahan was scanned successfully.

• Stats: Raw
  • Level: 1
  • Class: Dark Reaver
  • Remaining/Max: (500/500) 
  • Strength: 300 * (10,000) = 3,000,000
  • Spirit: 250 * (10,000) = 2,500,000
  • Vitality: 50 * (.00001) = 1
  • Will: 50 * (.00001) = 1
  • Speed: 300 * (10) = 3000
  • Stats: Calculated
  • Standard Attacks: Fails (Except Mel)
  • Outgoing Damage: Instant Death (Except Mel)
  • Incoming Damage Reduction: 100% (Except Mel)
  • Attack Turns: 2
  • Skills Receive Hit Chance: Almost Everyone (Impossible), Mel (20+)
  • Status Receive Hit Chance: Always
  • Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: Always
  • Status Outgoing Hit Chance: Always
  • Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magical, Fire, Dark]
  • Capable Status Types: [Stat Decreases, Theft, Damage Reduction, Mental Ailments, Death]
  • Skills: [???]
  • Absorb: [None]
  • Immune: [Vash, Vize, Reeza, Tarve, Saber, Wayne, Havoc, Zorne, Milia, Morgana]
  • Resist: [Dark]
  • Weak: [Pure Damage, Mel]
  • Status: [Goddess Barrier (Almost Immune All), Hyper Exchange Gift (+Atk/Mag% [Level Difference] -Def/M.Def% [Level Difference] {Cap 1000}]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"The Hell? Where did that barrier on you come from Mel???"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I dunno? Isn't she having Zahan try to kill us all?"[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The first thing Mel noticed was that her enhanced scan was back. The second was Zahan's rather interesting stats. She herself could feel the odd skill used on her. She didn't notice anyone on her side casting it, so its origins were questionable. But whatever it was, it seemed she could damage him. Mel tried to reach out to the others.

I don't know why think I can beat him with this barrier and all. Or at least hurt him. So you all should step back. Focus on protecting and healing yourselves to the best of your ability in case I can't take him out this turn. Don't provoke him or do anything that may get yourselves noticed. I'll try to piss him off as much as I can but some . . . help in that department. Any of you know anything that'd make sure he stays focused on me?

"What's wrong Zahan? I thought you'd be able to at least scratch me. But it looks like you can't even do that. Not sure why 'M' even chose you if you can't handle one little girl."

Mel cast "Spirit Gate" on Zahan. 

Music: 'M' Empowered Zahan

Allies Status

Allies

Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Godess Barrier (Immune: Zahan)

Buffs:  Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Iron Defense (+50% Def)

Milia: (5000/5000)

Buffs: Command: Attack, Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura

Tarve: (9200/9200)

Saber: (5900/7500)

Wayne: (5600/5600)

Havoc: (5400/5400)

Zorne: (2450/3700)

Reeza: (2900/7600)

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Enemy Status

• Stats: Raw
  • Level: 1
  • Class: Dark Reaver
  • Remaining/Max: (500/500) 
  • Strength: 300 * (10,000) = 3,000,000
  • Spirit: 250 * (10,000) = 2,500,000
  • Vitality: 50 * (.00001) = 1
  • Will: 50 * (.00001) = 1
  • Speed: 300 * (10) = 3000
  • Stats: Calculated
  • Standard Attacks: Fails (Except Mel)
  • Outgoing Damage: Instant Death (Except Mel)
  • Incoming Damage Reduction: 100% (Except Mel)
  • Attack Turns: 2
  • Skills Receive Hit Chance: Almost Everyone (Impossible), Mel (20+)
  • Status Receive Hit Chance: Always
  • Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: Always
  • Status Outgoing Hit Chance: Always
  • Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magical, Fire, Dark]
  • Capable Status Types: [Stat Decreases, Theft, Damage Reduction, Mental Ailments, Death]
  • Skills: [???]
  • Absorb: [None]
  • Immune: [Vash, Vize, Reeza, Tarve, Saber, Wayne, Havoc, Zorne, Milia, Morgana]
  • Resist: [Dark]
  • Weak: [Pure Damage, Mel]
  • Status: [Goddess Barrier (Almost Immune All), Hyper Exchange Gift (+Atk/Mag% [Level Difference] -Def/M.Def% [Level Difference] {Cap 1000}]

Mel created a void of hallowed energy in front of her

Zahan composed himself, with a smug, condescending look on his face, and folded his arms

[SIZE=10.5pt]"You dumb *****... so what if I can't hurt you... you still can't touch me! So I'll just ignore you and go kill..."[/SIZE]

Mel's gate unleashed a blast of hallowed energy that bypassed Zahan's barrier due to Mel's barrier. Zahan took a weakness of 55,000 damage, and was blasted across to the other side of the room creating quite the dust cloud...

After the dust cleared... Zahan was seen, embedded in the wall, only to be pushed out of the small burrow created by the force of Zahan's launched body, as the walls restore themselves. Mel certainly didn't feel stronger from the barrier... but rather, Zahan's lack of defense due to his level, and status. Everyone else in the room is staring at Mel, a little shocked at how trivial Mel made that fight. Morgana saved her charge

[SIZE=10.5pt]"..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Ha!!! That's our Mel! Making the impossible possible before our very eyes!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"It's really starting to get on my nerves how they all just came in and are all solving our problems... not that I'm complaining."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Ah..."[/SIZE]

Milia let herself fall backwards onto the ground

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I don't care anymore... I'm beat after 6 hours of fighting..."[/SIZE]

The Aura Knights regrouped, coming together, looking encouraged from Zahan's defeat

[SIZE=10.5pt]"We should prepare ourselves to fight 'M'. Perhaps...... wait! Zahan!"[/SIZE]

Zahan was revived without penalty, back to how they just were...

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Missed me!? I don't know why 'M' won't let me touch Mel, but I can't die. Even if I do, 'M' will always bring me back! Just so that you can't leave! Ya hear me?! You ain't going nowhere Morgana!"[/SIZE]

Morgana is contacting Mel

[SIZE=10.5pt]~Leave Zahan to the Aura Knights... it would be far more dangerous for us all to group up against the combined forces of 'M' and Zahan, than for the two the remain separated. Zahan will be able to interrupt if he is present. I believe your presence in the fight against 'M' will be instrumental in our victory... considering how she chose to defend you from Zahan's otherwise fatal blows... Zahan won't be able to stop you as well with that barrier present. Have faith in the Aura Knights, and if not that, have faith Zahan's foolishness that will prevent him from defeating us that our fight will be uninterrupted~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Dimensional Warp"[/SIZE]

A black wave of chaotic energy expanded into a dome around Morgana, and sucked away from the fight.

Morgana escaped...

Mel and her friends escaped, flying up the shattered ceiling seal while the Aura, while the allies stayed behind to keep Zahan at bay from interfering.

~~~~~

Target: 'M'

Enemy Stats: Raw

HP: 6,954,130,000/10,000,000,000

Resist: [Stat Debuffs (50% Effectiveness)]

Weakness: Azure, Azure, Morgana

Immune: Most Physical Status, All Mental Status, Mel, Rose, Vash, Vize, Aura Knights, Physical Damage, Magic Damage, Mixed Damage, True Damage

Reflect: Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Holy, Dark, Expel, Death

Status: [Massive Target, Infinity Bind Power Breakdown (-40% Atk), Magic Breakdown (-50% Magic), Armor Breakdown (-40% Def), Mental Breakdown (-50% Res), Inertial Reflection (Physical Immune), Mirror Force (Magic Immune), Matrix Fission (Mixed Immune), Null Form (True Immune), Heart of Chaos (???)

Allies Stats

Allies

Buffs: Stoneskin {2}, Gale Aura

Rose: (5200/5200)

Buffs: Blink, Magic Blink

Buffs:  Stoneskin {2}, Gale Aura

Azure: (1250/125,000)

Buff: Gale Aura, Reraise (Auto Revive)

Debuff: Exhaustion, Revival Sickness

Azure: (1,554/10,000)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

Buff: Reeza Soul, Tarve Soul, Saber Soul, Wayne Soul, Havoc Soul, Zorne Soul, Milia Soul, Morgana Soul

Debuff: Soul Link Break

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Items

Anti-Magic Matrix: Uses 1

Casts 'Reflect'

Effects: Reflects all magic back at caster (Ally or Enemy).

Barrier Matrix: Uses 1

Casts 'Protect'

Effects: 50% Physical Damage Reduction {5} on one target.

Restoreative: Uses 1

Casts 'Cura'

Effects: Restore 40% of a target's HP. HP Heal Limit [10,000]

Resurrective: Uses 1

Casts 'Raise'

Effects: Revive a unconscious/dying/dead target at 50% HP. HP Revive Limit [5,000]

Vivity: Uses 1

Casts 'Esuna'

Effects: Removes all Negative Physical and Mental Status Inflictions

Red Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Fira'

Effects: Moderate Fire Magic. May cause Burn

Green Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Aerora'

Effects: Moderate Wind Magic. Slowly Increases Target's Fatigue

Blue Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Watera'

Effects: Moderate Water Magic.

Brown Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Quake'

Effects: Moderate Earth Magic. All Targets

Azure was killed... and was subsequently revived by Reraise. Reraise was removed. Azure slowly got up off the ground, into a kneeling stance

"Agg... you're not messing around anymore now that you get to play for keeps... huh..."

Azure was self afflicted with Severe Revival Sickness

"Damn..."

Azure looked back at Rose... not sure what to say... and looked back straight ahead. Parts of his body started disintegrating into nothingness... leaving an orange glow from the process...

"Erg!!! Not..... not yet..."

The disintegration was reversed... and Azure's body appeared restored...

"Where are they... I'm almost at my limit..."

Morgana suddenly appeared in front of Azure...

"..."

[SIZE=10.5pt]"..."[/SIZE]

"... lets just do this... you haven't forgotten after all this time... right...?"

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I could say the same of you..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

Rose could feel Azure's anger raising up... but he seemed to suppress it

"Then I'll assume that zombie of a person you made still knows the third... just take it easy on Rose..."

Mel arrived with Vize and Vash to the party...

"Them too huh? What are you planning Morgana..."

[SIZE=10.5pt]"All of our survival, including them..."[/SIZE]

'Psiwave'

"M launched waves of razor energy at Azure, only for it to be deflected by his weapon"

'Revitalize' 

'M' their self in a destructive energy ... and recovered 1,000,000 HP

[SIZE=10.5pt]"... Hardly reduced under 7 billion HP... I believe I can manage..."[/SIZE]

Morgana is charging for a Forbidden Arte

Music: 'M' Take: 2

Things didn't look all that good for Rose. So far, she hadn't been able to do anything while Azure took on "M". Only stand back and count the seconds Mel and the others were gone. Things were looking especially bad as Azure resurrected himself again. The half elf covered her mouth, holding back a muffled shriek of fear and shock. She, everyone, was going to die here, weren't they?

Rose closed her eyes tightly as Azure's body seemed to vanish and reappear, opening them only when she heard Morgana's voice. And there the woman was, in front of Azure, along with the rest. She didn't see the other Aura Knights though, having thought she heard Mel mention them earlier. But now was not the time to ask. 

"M" had appeared to heal herself. 7 billion health. Yikes. Morgana seemed to be charging for something. Mel was reading through "M"s stats. Vash was . . . being Vash.

Well, it looks like we're going to be no help. "M" is only going to be taking damage from those three, but we can still support them. Princess, charge up for Resurrection for now. Vash, you charge for Stone Skin. Vize, you for Gale Aura. 

Mel used "PHa Repth" on the blue haired Azure. Rose and Vash charged for their respective skills. 

Enemy Stats: Raw

HP: 6,954,130,000/10,000,000,000

Resist: [Stat Debuffs (50% Effectiveness)]

Weakness: Azure, Azure, Morgana

Immune: Most Physical Status, All Mental Status, Mel, Rose, Vash, Vize, Aura Knights, Physical Damage, Magic Damage, Mixed Damage, True Damage

Reflect: Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Holy, Dark, Expel, Death

Status: [Massive Target, Infinity Bind Power Breakdown (-40% Atk), Magic Breakdown (-50% Magic), Armor Breakdown (-40% Def), Mental Breakdown (-50% Res), Inertial Reflection (Physical Immune), Mirror Force (Magic Immune), Matrix Fission (Mixed Immune), Null Form (True Immune), Heart of Chaos (???)

Allies Stats

Allies

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Gale Aura

Buffs: Blink, Magic Blink

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Gale Aura, Ap Corva (Magic X 1.3), Faith (Magic/M.Def X 1.2) {6}, Tarukaja (Atk/Magic X 1.5) {3}, Hyper Charge (Damage x 3)

Azure: (1250/125,000)

Buff: Gale Aura, Reraise (Auto Revive)

Debuff: Exhaustion, Revival Sickness

Azure: (3,069/10,000)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (5,900/7,500)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

Buff: Reeza Soul, Tarve Soul, Saber Soul, Wayne Soul, Havoc Soul, Zorne Soul, Milia Soul, Morgana Soul. Hyper Soul(Saber), Arc Aura

Debuff: Soul Link Break

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Items

Casts 'Reflect'

Effects: Reflects all magic back at caster (Ally or Enemy).

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Effects: Revive a unconscious/dying/dead target at 50% HP. HP Revive Limit [5,000]

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'

Effects: Moderate Earth Magic. All Targets

Mel healed Azure for 15 HP...

Rose is charging up for an Arcane Arte, and is ready next turn
Vash is charging up for an Arcane Arte, and is ready next turn
Vize is charging up for an Arcane Arte, and is ready next turn

"... Your level... it's not even in the hundreds anymore Morgana? What's that going to mean for us."

"You've forgotten... it's not based solely on my strength. With you growing stronger alongside 'M', and untapped, powerful individuals being exposed to such, as long as you play your parts, we can properly set up... besides... for you to reach such a level... I believe you can make my lack of power a resolved issue..."

"..."
Azure looked back at the others...
"There really is no choice huh... I think I can sustain myself while I play my part..."
"Schemata Change"

Azure changed his class, weapon, and armor all at once, and became what appeared to be a Geomancer of sorts, coming with a staff, and green, earthly, priest-like armor.

"Ap Corva"
Morgana's Magic was boosted.
"Tarukaja"
Morgana's Offense was temporarily greatly boosted
"Faith"
Morgana's Magic and Magic Defense was temporarily boosted
Azure is charging for an Arcane Arte, and is ready to cast next turn
"Hyper Charge"

Morgana's next offensive attack is extremely boosted.

Hyper Charge is recharging from it's earlier use {10}

"I don't have anymore magic boosting items or spells... that's all I can provide... before I do a transfer..."

"You haven't explored unarmed developments in all this time...?"

"...? No..."

"A pity... I was hopeful you had learned tension reliant skills, but it should be unnecessary..."

Morgana is charging for a forbidden arte

"..."

"Hyper Soul(Saber)"

8 Souls appeared around Azure, circling around him, each their own color, before 7 of them vanishing. It's hair color perfectly matching Saber's. Azure's skills have changed

"... erg... Mel..."

You can sense Saber's soulfire within Azure...
Azure is charging for a Mystic Arte

"Ultimate: Omni-Guard"

A strange energy flows around Azure, using Saber's forgotten strongest technique

'Megido Flare'

'Counter: Heat Aura'

A chaotic energy built up in front of the cowl of 'M's hooded figure. The shifting energy shaped itself into a massive fire bolt aimed at Morgana, before aiming skyward, launching itself like a Mortar at her at a high speed. As it closed in, inches above her head, Azure crashed into it, absorbing the fire energy, and recovering 500 HP.

'Jihad'

'Counter: Arc Aura'

A veil of lightning surrounded 'M' the energy cackling around her before violently arcing at everyone except Mel. Azure took a stand in front, lifting up their weapon like a lightning rod, and redirected the branches of lightning at him, healing 1 HP 1000 times over 8 seconds.

'M' is charging for an Arcane Arte
'M' is charging for an Arcane Arte

'Legion's Reach'

Tree like branches came from under 'M's cloak, breaching the ground as it shot down into it. One by one, the branches shot out of the ground, having closed the distance underneath, aiming to skewer everyone but Mel. Azure would appear instantly in front of each one, slicing and destroying the members as the came out, preventing a single one to so much as lay a scratch on anyone.

"..."

Omni-Guard wore off, the exhaustion filling it. Despite this, there was no felt change in Azure...

"... I ask, that you bare with my plan... this will not be without pain..."

A malicious energy is forming around Morgana... aimed at everyone in the room...

Temporary Status buffs ticked down by one as everyone's turn ended...

"@#!%)(%& !$#^)*@#$ )^%* _!@#($%!@# )^#_ @# @_#^(@#$_^_ )_(@_ &)!$@& _%^(@_ !)*!@#"

'M' let out more nonintellectual, usdiscernible screeching noises directed at Mel...

Last edited:
Rose wasn't sure what to make of what was happening. Morgana and the two Azures seemed really calm about the situation. But according to the stats, "M" was incredibly powerful. Would they be able to handle this? One thing she knew for certain was that she couldn't do much, except pray her support skills, as under-leveled they were, could do some good. She cast "Diarama" on the blue haired Azure. Mel seemed to have the same idea, using "PHa Repth" on the same Azure again. Vash used "Stone Wall".

Error
Allies Stats
Allies

Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Blink, Magic Blink

Azure: (1/1)
Buffs: None
Debuffs: Over-Exerted (Stats -90%), 0 Magic, Revival Sickness
Field
Land Power = None
Weather = None
Field Effect = None
Items
Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'
Rose healed Azure for 16 HP.
Mel healed Azure for 21 HP

"We set to take her out in one shot?"

"... You know what you need to do..."

"..."

Azure is charging for a forbidden arte
Azure is charging for a forbidden arte

"Don't waste this..."

"Hyper Magic Gift"

All of Azure's Magic stat was flown into Morgana, drastically powering her up. Azure lost half of his Max HP. Azure is no longer effected by healing magic and effects. Positive Effects no longer effect Azure

"Agg?! DO IT ALREADY!"

"Soul Boundary"

Dark tethers shot out from Morgana, attacking everyone in the room. 'M' stopped the tether from attaching onto her. Rose, Mel, Vash, Vize, Azure, and Azure were latched onto by a tether

Mel is having her Soulfire Siphoned. Mel took 2000 damage, and lost half her Max HP
Rose is having her Soulfire Siphoned. Rose took 2600 damage, and lost half her Max HP
Vash is having her Soulfire Siphoned. Vash took 3900 damage, and lost half his Max HP
Vize is having her Soulfire Siphoned. Vize took 2250 damage, and lost half her Max HP
Azure is having her Soulfire Siphoned, Azure's HP decreased to 1, and their Max HP decreased to 1.
Azure is having her Soulfire Siphoned, Azure is immune to the additional negative effects of Soul Boundary.

The effect of the tethers draining Mel and the other's essense is giving them a weak, draining feeling, as though they may fall into a sleep they may not wake up from if this continues. The lethargy is spreading to every corner of their bodies

Vize fell over onto the ground on her back, feeling light headed...

"ogggg..."

Morgana is charging for a Forbidden Arte

Morgana is processing Mel's energy (Soul Cannon 0% -> Soul Cannon 26%)
Morgana is processing Rose's energy (Soul Cannon 26% -> Soul Cannon 63%)
Morgana is processing Vash's energy (Soul Cannon 63% -> Soul Cannon 128%)
Morgana is processing Vize's energy (Soul Cannon 128% -> Soul Cannon 503%)
Morgana is processing Azure's energy (Soul Cannon 503% -> Soul Cannon 1851%)
Morgana is processing Azure's and the Aura Knight's energy (Soul Cannon 1851% -> Soul Cannon 10532%)

Azure's body is starting to disintegrate from the tether's actions upon him... leaving and orange glow on him... but appears to be fighting back against it, holding together

"How..... How are we looking..."

"It has far surpassed the the Pure type threshold... simply using the four as a multiplier starter has worked out more than I hope."

"**** I forgot about field effects to boost us... All this non stop fighting is making an *** out of myself..."

"It may not be necessary. Hold together however, you are not permitted to die yet."

"..."

~I hate you...~

"Rally"

Azure gave up his last turn to allow Morgana to go again, his strength flowing into Morgana to fill her with Vigor. Azure has their self Over-Exerted

"Infinity Bind"

Azure recreated golden chains that wrapped around 'M' binding them to their spot. They don't appear to be making an effort to resist...

A massive sphere of eternal white and purple energy is surrounding Morgana, growing around her, encasing her entirely... the tethers being released, following back into the shining dark light gathered around Morgana. A massive spell circle formed around Morgana, spreading around the room from her location. The tower began shaking violently as the power began condensing, growing tighter around Morgana, until it reached a semi-stable point. It was like a white glowing star contained in Morgana's blackened hands, releasing purple and black waves of energy.

"Soul Cannon"

Putting both hands forward the magic expanded suddenly, like a balloon hyper inflated, desperately trying to contain the power within, before erupting a great white energy wave of energy that instantly washed over 'M's massive form.

'M' took a weakness of 1,506,129,130 damage
'M' took a weakness of 2,130,643,501 damage
'M' took a weakness of 1,835,694,200 damage
'M' took a weakness of 1,468,106,396 damage
'M' took a weakness of 2,049,406,608 damage
'M' took a weakness of 1,475,995,693 damage
'M' took a weakness of 1,504,178,459 damage
'M' took a weakness of 2,503,958,495 damage
'M' took a weakness of 2,305,397,404 damage

The massive beam of energy's attack continues, the light so blinding that it is impossible to see, the shrill sound of the attack is nearly ear splitting. As the last vestiges of the energy is released an explosion of energy whited out the room emanating from 'M's location.

"AHHHHH!??!?!?"

An unfamiliar voice cried out...

The Music Stopped.

When the piercing whiteness that filled the room vanished and deafening sounds ceased... all that appeared left of 'M' was a dark miasma of energy, to thick for mere sight to seemingly pierce.

Morgana collapsed onto the ground, completely spent of everything, and struggled to get back onto her feet...

"Ugh... my body... not now... I must hurry before Zahan takes advantage of what I did to the others..."

"... What the... hell was that attack... why didn't you do that... before?"

"Learning this was a trying process... I was... developing this since last year... and even if I had that in my possession, our combined strength... would not be enough to of destroyed her armor as it had been just now. Quickly... we need to seal her away once more before she... recovers, and eradicates us all..."

Sensing Morgana's and the two Azure's energy... they feel critically weakened from what had just transpired... they don't feel as though they will last much longer. Even the Aura Knights felt effected from what you could tell... and were already struggling against Zahan...

"..."

"After that, it will be... back into the dirge with you Azure. If you had not left, this never would of happened, and you wouldn't of endangered... all of our lives..."

"I'm... not going back there..."

"There's no choice, and if you refuse... you will be made to comply. Mel, Rose, Vash, Vize. I trust you'll help me take care of this non-compliant complication?"

Morgana and Azure appear to be getting ready to strike down Azure...

"Fine... Let's... take care of 'M' first... I don't have the strength to resist you all anymore..."

The two stopped, their attention returned to the dark miasma of unfocused energy being released...

"..."

Morgana's attention turned toward Mel and the others

"It may be early to say this, but I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for your efforts... because of you, I believe that after this... most of us can continue to live in this world peacefully for many years to come, to a far greater degree than before your arrival. I, the Aura Knights, my creation, and Azure will continue to ensure our safety, despite any protests we may have."

"I do hope you will come to live happily in here... it may not be a perfect world, but I wish for you all to find happiness here... especially you Mel. I hope you will come to forgive me and my actions and thoughts toward you... there is no excuse for what were once my plans to eliminate you cruelly and unjustly. If you seek retribution... I will later accept it when this is over."

The three of them went around the dark miasma of energy, in a triangle sort of formation, surrounding them.

"I will extract 'your' Azure you have come to know, before sending the Azure that spent their life with us back. He had absorbed the one you were looking for in an attempt to over throw the status quo for personal freedom, to, in exchange, have Azure take his place. My current system is superior I believe, but that can be discussed later if you wish"

"..."

"Are you ready...? We will make up for your weakened state, you simply need to endure..."

"Yes..."

The three of them are all charging for Forbidden Artes... A cursed spell circling coming out from the three of them, making a triangle

"Ain"
"Soph"
"Aur"

A massive energy gathered from around the room, a circle of light began to grow encircling the dark energy, powered by their very life force itself... The destructive rays of sealing light began to enclose upon 'M's power, beginning to seal it away from this world once more, crushing it. The dark energy appeared already enclosed upon, no longer visible within the enclosing light. Shrinking down more and more, the power condensed into that no bigger than a 2 foot tall dome. It appears 'M's cloaked form is being taken from this world entirely, when burst of energy quickly came from within the waves of light, pressing retaliating against it's force. Like a tightly wound spring, it began erupting back against the three's combined power.

"?!? How has she managed to recover so soon! This combined power should be suppressing her and leaving her dazed..."

Azure fell down to his knees, worn away from the upkeep demanded from this life siphoning spell. Morgana already had a dizzy look slowly washing over her face...

"Have we... already used up everything we had... available to us earlier... there must be some strength left..."

The dome of white energy expands, the force fighting back. Black shimmering energy began leaking out of the spell, bursting outward, trying to escape like a malignant growth on someone's body.

"... Hold steady... we have almost finished... don't let it... seal it away as much as..."

A blast of dark energy shot out at Morgana, knocking her unconscious...

"You've... gotta be kidding me..."

Azure collapsed, to exhausted from earlier to continue... You can't feel anything left of Azure's energy... completely spent

"... no..."

"..."

Just as the spell was about to break, Azure sealed it away what strength was stripped from 'M' closing the seal, without successfully forcing 'M' back through... a dark figure stood at the center of what was nothing more than a conflict of dark and light energy.

"...!"

Azure's weapon materialized in his hand, and dashed toward them, before disappearing behind a sudden blast of energy, Vanishing entirely after the attack ceased... You can't sense Azure anymore...

"Heh... hahahahahaha! Not this time... hehe!"

The smog cleared making it rather easy to see... From what you sensed... that figure is still 'M'. It appears to be a a tall woman, with long thick hair, that is a faded purple/white in color, and has white complexion. She appears to be wearing black stocking like armor, cutting off just before a darkened skirt like armor, providing modesty at that part of her body.

She are donning a black, bustier like armor, that leaves the sides of her skin exposed, that serve to cover most of her generously sized breasts. A dark armored choker is covering her entire neck, which also serves to additionally support her black shoulder plated armor. Her forearms are covered in more dark armor, leaving her bare hands exposed. An almost fashionable black helmet of a crown rests on her head, although looks nothing like what royalty would wear.

'M's strength and energy appear to be rapidly falling... she walked on over toward Morgana, and blasted her with energy until her form regressed into nothing more than soulfire, and continued to blast it before opening a rift to somewhere else, and forcing Morgana's helpless soulfire through... You can't sense Morgana anymore...

"..."

"Hm hmm!"

She walked on over toward Azure, as he tried to crawl backwards away from 'M' and was then picked up by his clothing. Azure is staring angrily at 'M'

"..."

"You get points for trying all this time."

Azure turned his head away, but 'M' took a hand to force his head back toward her, and gave his forehead a small kiss, before a grin grew on their face, and blasted Azure away, her attack far weaker than last time... Reraise took effect on Azure, bringing them back to the FULL MAX HP of 1.

"... Oh, you still had that? Being in that form made me far to drowsy with how much I was resting, perhaps I should of payed more attention..."

'M's attention was grabbed by Mel and the others presence just now... and with that, a generous smile grew on her face.

"Hmm, I was right after all. That is you Mel, isn't it? Would you care to talk now? There is no need for further conflict, would you agree?"

Last edited:
This was great Rose thought. A bit painful at first, but watching Morgana and the two Azures pull that ridiculously powerful move against "M" brought some relief. This meant they could go home, right? Well, according to Morgana, no, apparently. But, they at least defeated "M". That was somthing to be proud of.

Unfortunately, that moment of satifaction was short lived. Before Rose could react, a woman in dark armor appeared and seemed to kill off both Azures and Morgana as well. The half-elf covered her mouth, but otherwise froze in place. W-what? We're they seriously going to die as well? Just like that? After everything they just went through?

The woman's smile when noticing the group, in particular Mel, unnerved Rose more than the recent murders did. Mel herself seemed . . . tense? She stared straight ahead at the woman, intensely but otherwise without anything Rose could see.

"Who the **** are you?"

"... Who am I?"

The woman's smile grew wider looking straight on at Mel... and began the chuckle uncontrollably

"I'm your partner who you will end humanity together with!!!"

An erotic look is upon the woman's face, shivering with delight, and blushing wildly, she held her arms to her face, completely unable to contain the emotions running rampant through her seemingly. She started panting madly, looking skyward. She appears to be in pure bliss at this moment... but slowly returned to look back straight at Mel.

"My apologies, I've waited a long time to finally met you Mel, so much so that I was overjoyed that you wanted to know who I was. If you make my heart throb like that Mel, not even I could know what could happen to me, or what I might do. It's dangerous."

She started laughing lightly, for only a few moments, before shaking her head, seemingly returning back to her plesant state before Mel's question.

"I'm what everyone call's 'M'. It's a shame with how rampant memory alteration ran through this world, that even Milleuda the system admin, who you know as Morgana, had forgotten as well despite her encryption defenses against such. 'M' of course isn't my proper name, so allow me to introduce myself to my future soulmate. As much as it pains me, I know you would not accept it if I told you that my name was Mel, so I will be fair and honest with you. They call me Makor."

She gave Mel a bow, as if to honor her presence.

"I believe that's how you are meant to show respect, forgive me if I am wrong, there is simply not enough time in the world ever since I was re-purposed to be proper now, so I beg for your forgiveness, but I digress. I personally do not care for the name given to me, but for you, I could not be any less than honest Mel."

She started marveling over Mel's from where she stood at her distance

"Hmm... it is quite hard to get a full clear view from so far away... Mel, why don't you come to me so that we may become more intimate in our conversation, or would you rather I to you?"

She brought up a finger to make a 'come hither' gesture, a few times, before patiently waiting for Mel's response.

Ew.png
This thirsty *****. Mel was less than pleased with the turn of events, getting a very slimy feeling from this . . . thing in heat. And what the hell was this crazy **** talking about? Soulmates? Partners? Intimacy? She wouldn't beat this ***** with a ten foot pole. Even if it was on fire. At her "come hither" gesture, Mel took a few steps back. "Yeah . . . No. I'm like 15. Pretty sure that's illegal . . . everywhere. Plus, I prefer someone a little less . . . crazy."

Makor laughed a little, seeing Mel back away.

"I see, you don't have to tell me Mel, you would prefer for someone to take the lead do you not? I am happy to oblige."

Makor is starting to walk over toward the group, currently at least 20 meters away.

"Hmm... I do not understand? Since when has what has been legal or not been a concern for one of your reputation? In that case, why do we not simply make a new world from the ashes of today's barred society? I'm glad you are being honest as well however, there is nothing worse than a relationship built on lies I am sure you agree. You might see my passion confused as something less than pure, but it is all real for you Mel. Relationships are a compromise as I understand it however, you only need to address behavior that you find distasteful of me."

Makor stopped about 15 meters away, noticing Rose.

"Interesting... you are Rosalind Croixetrosa, the 2nd princess of Feerique correct? To think Mel would be allied with such a target of high ranking assassination. You're a naughty girl you know. May I ask how your father would react if you were to have been killed by a human, or rather, by the hands of Mel? Your termination has been discussed as a boon to the state of the world as it is now you know."

Makor licked her lips, as if in anticipation...

Rose stepped back as well, uncomfortable with Makor and what she was doing. "I . . . well, that's none of your business!" In truth, Rose was unsure of what would happen. Her father was a bit off, maybe even unreliable. He may not do much at all. That was usually her mother's territory. And sure, the queen may get angry, but she was smart. There was no way she would act without a full grasp on the situation and a thorough investigation. Even then, neither parent would condemn an entire race for the actions of one bad seed. And a bad seed notorious for acting alone and murder anyway.

The blonde gave a quick glance to Mel, still backing away. Jaw tense and fists clenched, she looked stiff, cautious. "**** off, *****! Whatever you're selling, we're not interested!"

"None of my business you say? It's quite the contrary you know. What will happen here soon, the next step was for you to be killed and replaced. An agent was transferred to your school, and observed you and your mannerisms, your quirks and your relationships. I heard you had made quite the show during one of your 'school events' where parents gather to your school. A fight between you and Mel was it? What were those words that you used again, as your ending argument Rose? Well at least I'm popular?"

Her smiling face grew somewhat sharp, directed at Rose.

"You're actually skewed inside aren't you. Upsetting Mel like that, I'll have to punish you you know. Rosalind Margaret Cruxetrosa... what ever shall I do with you first... hehe!"

Auto-Libra: Scanning Successful...
Stats: Raw
Level: 4087
Remaining/Max: 245,000/245,000
Strength: 110,500 * (1.0)
Spirit: 150,535 * (1.0)
Vitality: 56,350 * (1.0)
Will: 89,035 * (1.0)
Speed: 1,580 * (1.0)

Stats: Calculated
Standard Attacks: Works
Outgoing Damage: Normal
Incoming Damage Reduction: None

Skills Receive Hit Chance: 40+ (Vize) 70+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Milia) 85+ (Vash)
Status Receive Hit Chance: 60+
Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: Always
Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 35+

Absorb: [None]
Immune: [Mental Status Effects, Expel, Death]
Resist: [Physical Status Effects]
Weak: [???]
Equipment: [No Weapon, Makor's Bode][/side][/tab]

Makor's Level just now decreased from 4653 -> 4087
Makor's stats decreased.

Makor smirked at Mel

"You are acting quite callous Mel. You should understand that I deal in wishes Mel, and of course, they are only for you. I would grant anything you wish for you as long as it is not contradictory to what I intend on going through with. Do you not have anymore questions for me Mel, or is it now my turn to ask of you now?"

Makor began to start moving again, but stumbled a bit, and caught herself. She looks somewhat winded... but shook her head... and noticed Vash.

"Oh, I remember you. You killed me once before after you ended up in my prison. I was amazed to find yourself to be quite capable, or perhaps I was to reckless in trying to rid myself of Azure during my attempt to kill and eat you, to assimilate your strength. Now I understand. That means your name must be Vash if I recall. I believe it was Riff who was the one that was killed, and caused Mel such pain. I see that she has excellent taste in allies. I imagine you could only find yourself an ally of Rose, in this as extreme as now."

"..."

Vize decided not to say anything... stepping back as well with everyone

Last edited:
Vash narrowed his eyes at Makor. "No . . . The thing I fought had a big coat. Can't be you."

Rose grimaced. She didn't like where this conversation was going. It didn't seem anyone did. But they couldn't just keep backing away, could they? Auto Libra seemed to be working now, but Rose didn't dare look yet. This was the final boss, right? She didn't know what would set this woman off on them. a wrong sneeze and she could kill them. Or worse.

Mel might've had the same idea, not looking through the stats either. Instead, she continued to look Makor in the eye, scowling. "I don't believe in any 'wishes' I can't grant myself. Unless you're willing to kill yourself."

"... Hmm... you're quite slow I, see unable to put two and two together. I would love to see the look on your face to force you to understand the situation, but that armor was thoroughly destroyed, unlike a year ago, it was most unexpected, and bothersome."

Makor began laughing at Mel's comment

"There's a secret that I want to tell you Mel, but if I did, I am certain that I would not be able to see a new wonderful face that you may make at such a discover, or perhaps you already know. Just for you once however, I truly am considering killing myself, or even bringing myself to death's doorstep, to allow you the final blow. Maybe you have already figured it out what I am referring too, but do you truly want someone who cares so deeply for you to perish in front of you that much? I can assure you that you'll be dissatisfied with the result in the end if this is your wish"

Makor appears to be seriously considering Mel's wish, still smiling at her

"I thought you, being clever, would ask me to reduce my strength to what I believe to be a fair fight for the four of you. So that I won't simply obliterate you all in a single blast. You are all so weak now before me. The Aura Knight's levels were all in the hundreds back then, but Milleuda's plan never accounted for me escaping ever, but now even their strength is pitiable. She surprised me with something I had never seen before to even permanently eradicate that special armor of mine, but in the end, it wasn't enough."

A smiled turned to that of an endearing one

"I wondered if you felt it would be hopeless to fight me instead would ask for me to spare and save Vash, no matter what, so that even when I take my first step in the real world, Vash would still be by our side in the end. I'd take care of them, treat them as you would, protect them, and not lay a single touch upon them with the intent to harm, but at most, correct and nurture. I'll have his memory erased of this incident, so that the pain of now vanishes, and he can live along side me in the ruined world I want to bring."

Makor began shivering in delight, holding herself.

"I just realized something... in a way, you remind me of Reeza and Braska a year ago. Those two were so sweet together sickeningly so, with how vast their love for each other were. Hehe..."

She all of a sudden couldn't stop laughing non-stop, looking upward, a wicked grin taking over her face.

"AND WHEN I TURNED ZAHAN AGAINST THEM. Heheheheehe. When Braska died, the face that she MADE!!! She looked so traumatized when that annoying fiance blood was scattered everywhere, and then when I ate him!!! He was worth just 3 levels, but that face of devastation Reeza wore, and helplessness. She had completely lost her mind, and even started attacking her friends while I sat back and watch. I can still feel my twisted essence inside her warping her sanity and personality!"

She started staring at Vash, hungrily.

"Mel... I want to see what sort of face you make, when I do everything to him. If I were to tear is arm off, if I ripped out his heart and showed it to you. If I rape him and make him cry out happily, or scream in pain from it! I can even my myself look like you while I do it too!"

She seemed as though she were struggling to hold herself back, from lunging at the group.

"You won't shun a gift will you Mel? I know that you hate being in debt to people, especially to your enemy, and how you hate fights that are unfair, either for you or others, and would attack supposed allies to that extent, but you must realize how much of a disadvantage you are at here Mel. Think hard Mel, because I'll only give you one wish, and it can be 'anything' that is in my power. I beg you Mel, don't keep me waiting, I don't know how much longer I can control myself."

Makor's level is continuing to steadily decrease rapidly 4087 -> 3524

Makor grunted a bit, looking a little confused, but still giving Mel her complete attention

Level: 3524
Remaining/Max: 189,000/189,000
Strength: 95,845 * (1.0)
Spirit: 132,710 * (1.0)
Vitality: 41,820 * (1.0)
Will: 76,000 * (1.0)
Speed: 1,305 * (1.0)

Skills Receive Hit Chance: 35+ (Vize) 65+ (Mel, Rose) 80+ (Vash)

Last edited:
"You know Mel, as much as I love you, I'm sure you understand that as much as it pains me, that we're going to have to fight soon. There are people who are waiting on me. We can learn about each other for hours on and once we become the same person." Lewdness crawled up Makor's face when she began thinking of the future again, before signing happily.

"I will cut you a deal Mel, I will allow you and your little friends to have the first strike against me. I want to see the power that brought you to this point. And if you refuse..." Makor grinned creepily, and started laughing.

Music: None

Skills Receive Hit Chance: 40+ (Vize) 70+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Milia) 85+ (Vash)

Makor has the first turn...

Makor skipped her turn
Makor skipped her turn
Makor skipped her turn
Makor skipped her turn
Makor skipped her turn

Makor seems to intend to attack next turn, and is looking at Mel with expectation in her in eyes

"And what makes you so sure you know what I want? If you did, you'd know your behavior isn't exactly ideal for me."

Mel's hands clenched as she tried to think of a solution out of this. Despite what the woman said, she doubted Makor would actually kill herself. Probably against her programming, given what these people had planned for her. There was a slim chance she'd actually lower her power to make things "fair" either.

And it seemed a fight was inevidable. Makor seemed to be the main thing between them and the outside world right now. And even if this **** magically let them all go, Mel was damn hell sure not going to let this monstrocity exist. Not after that ***** brought Vash into this.

"Oh? The first hit? So grateful," Mel said sarcastically. She took this time to check Makor's stats. It wasn't all too good. Even if her defense stats were half of those of her attack ones, they were still leagues above the group's. So unless they could find her weakness soon, it could be pretty bad.

Mel cast "Ocean Calm." First thing was to set up the base she supposed. She just hoped Malor didn't dispel it this first turn or it'd have been a waste of time.

Vash, charge for Stoneskin. Princess, you do the same for Ressurection. Vize, same for Gale Aura.

Vash used "Terra Blade" before charging for "Stoneskin." Rose did the same for "Resurrection."

Music: None

Target: Makor

Status: [Heart of Chaos(???), Mel Lover (-50% Mel Harm Effectiveness, Giving/Receiving)]
Allies Stats
Allies

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Gale Aura, Blink, Magic Blink,

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Gale Aura, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def, +Armor Damage)

Field
Land Power = Water
Weather = None
Field Effect = None
Items
Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'
"Even if you do not now Mel, you will learn to love it in the end~"

Makor folded her arms, watching the others setting up, a displeased look growing on her face...

"..."

The room glowed a deep blue color as Mel used Ocean's Calm, a wave of radiant energy filling up the room as a watery energy blew around the room...

Rose charged for an Arcane Arte (Resurrection: 0% -> 100%)
Rose is ready to cast an Arcane Arte next turn

Vash charged for an Arcane Arte (Stonewall: 0% -> 100%)
Vash is ready to cast an Arcane Arte next turn

An earthen slate extended from Vash's wrist, blunt, yet sharp. As they came on close, Makor didn't bother on trying to evade. Vash slashed at Makor, dealing 1 damage to her. Makor failed to cause Makor to bleed this time from the attack

"...?" Makor looked down at Vash, confused... and.... concerned?

Vize's wings shimmered a silvery steel color, buffing herself up.

"Hold on dears... only one damage...? Hmm... I need to check something real quick... bare with me if you please."

Makor picked up Vash by his clothing, and threw him by the others.

Makor is charging for a Mystic Arte
Makor is charging for a Mystic Arte
Makor is charging for a Mystic Arte. Makor is fully charged

"Mana Laser"

Makor held her arms out, a spell circle forming at her palms, steadily enlarging as the power grows, gathering energy from around the area. Mana Laser's element changed due to the land power (Null -> Water) The power expanded as a twinkling formed at the center, the power consolidating into a blue light, forced to harness the land power as it powered up. Makor suddenly released the massive laser, it had to be at least 20 feet in diameter, as it washed over Mel and the others.

An ability activated, 'Charge Breaker' and ignored Mel's 'Survival Instinct'

Mel incredibly resisted the attack, and took 19400 damage
Rose took 72800 damage
Vize took 98100 damage
Vash took 113200 damage

Mel was defeated...
Rose was defeated...
Vize was defeated...
Vash was defeated...

"... I... warned... you... erg... why... why didn't..."

Makor turned her head, looking around confused... seeing nobody around except for rubble, and the blackened bodies that was Mel and the others

"... you're all... far weaker than I expected... Why have they denied me use of Scanning skills for so long...? Honestly..."

Makor charged for a Mystic Arte
Makor charged for a Mystic Arte. Makor is fully charged
"Multi-Arise"

Mel was revived and fully healed, their buffs maintained
Rose was revived and fully healed, their buffs maintained and charge maintained
Vash was revived and fully healed, their buffs maintained and charge maintained
Vize was revived and fully healed, their buffs maintained

All previous injuries from that one attack was removed...

"You're all far weaker than I expected... I can't have my fun if you can't even endure slight punishment~. I will remedy this..."

Makor glowed with energy, as the others felt her getting considerably weaker!?

Makor's Level 4087 -> 150

"Hmm... My HP isn't as high as I'd like it to be... I miss such the nice rounded number already... perhaps this will do..."

Makor increased her Max HP dramatically...

Auto-Libra: Updated...
Level: 150
Remaining/Max: 150,000/150,000
Strength: 2500 * (1.0)
Spirit: 3500 * (1.0)
Vitality: 2000 * (1.0)
Will: 2000 * (1.0)
Speed: 400 * (1.0)

Skills Receive Hit Chance: Always (Vize) 15+ (Mel, Rose) 20+ (Vash)
Status Receive Hit Chance: 55+
Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 35+ (Vize) 15+ (Mel, Rose) 10+ (Vash)
Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 50+

Abilities: [Charge Breaker (Mystic Artes ignore Defensive Abilities)]
Status: [Heart of Chaos(???), Mel Lover (-50% Mel Harm Effectiveness, Giving/Receiving)]

"Hmm... Maybe... this is too easy then... I think's it's fine...?"

Makor is lost in deep thought, ignoring Mel and the others completely as she thought to herself... it probably won't last long...

Music: Dark Goddess Makor

Last edited:
"************."

Mel resisted the urge to grab at her chest when the group was revived. Being dead was . . . interesting. And frustrating. ****. This was a lot more difficult than she'd though. Seriously though? A one shot kill?! Bull****.

Still, complainig was going to do nothing. And at least Makor seemed to make herself a bit more manageable. Mel didn't technically ask for it though, so it wasn't a favor.

Vash used "Stone Wall."

Okay, Princess, Vize, I suppose you can only really attack and see if we can find her weakness. Don't bother with status effects for now, just damage.

Rose cast "Ray," while Mel used "Aqua Duct" not that she was expecting Makor to use many water skills if any.

Remaining/Max: 143,050/150,000

Allies Stats
Allies

Mel: (3550/4000)
Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Aqua Duct

Rose: (4900/5200)
Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Blink, Magic Blink,

Vash: (6600/7800)
Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def, +Armor Damage)

Field
Land Power = Water
Weather = None
Field Effect = None
Items
Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'
Mel Drew a 'Swords' Card...

Vash summoned a shifting earthly energy that gently encased everyone's body, fading into nothing following afterwords, renewing it's duration.

Rose summoned a sphere of light that flew up into the sky, and began striking down... Everyone was already fully healed, and Makor was struck 3 times, taking 950, 2100, 1000 damage, critically striking once, making her reel back slightly

"Aerial Ace"

Vize dashed around, spiraling over Makor, before coming close to strike them with their silvery metal wings, dealing 2900.

Mel emanated with an odd energy, as though drawing it in...

Makor looked at her arm, as though pleased... "It's been long since I've been stimulated in such a way..." She turned to face Mel, with a face filled with expectation. "I should perhaps test what I may to do you know. I do hope that I have held back enough at this level of strength."

"Maragi"

A light flame gathered around everyone around everyone.

Mel resisted, taking 450 damage.
Rose took 300 damage
Vash took 1,000 damage
Vize evaded the magic.

"Vacuum Wave"

A source of raw energy gathered around Makor's fist, and shot it out at Vash,

Vash took 200 damage.

"Hmm..." Makor licked her lips seductively. "Perhaps this may be too weak, or rather, it could be that you all can withstand entry level skills. I suppose I may ready that then..."

Makor is charging for a Mystic Arte (0% -> 25%)

Stonewall's Duration {5} -> {4}

Dice Rolls
Screenshot (244).png
Screenshot (245).png
Screenshot (246).png

Last edited:
Mel cast "OLa Repth."

Vash, try using Grave. See if we can knock down her defense a bit. Vize, use Tailwind.

Rose used "Ray" again. Vash used "Grave."

Remaining/Max: 140,550/150,000

Allies Stats
Allies

Mel: (3300/4000)

Rose: (5100/5200)

Field
Land Power = Water
Weather = Tailwind (Allies +20 Accuracy)
Field Effect = None
Items
Swords Card: Uses 1
Effects?: Offense (Physical)

Cups Card: Uses 1
Effects?: Offense (Magical)

Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'
Mel Drew a 'Cups' Card

Mel healed everyone with a blissful watery energy...

Mel was fully healed
Rose was fully healed
Vash was fully healed
Vize was fully healed

Rose repeated what she had done as last time

Ray struck the allies 4 times... but were already all healed...
Ray struck nothing 1 time...

Makor evaded the attack
Makor took 800 damage
Makor took 900 damage

Vash manipulated the strange floor that comprises this tower to fragment, and attempt to stab into Makor.

Makor took 350 damage
Makor took 450 damage
Makor evaded the attack
Makor's defense failed to drop...

"Tailwind"

Vize's wings glowed brightly and she began spiraling up into the air, whipping around the wind to their hearts content as it become a self sustaining flow behind her and the allies

Makor smirked. "Stacking Accuracy and Evasion? Are you worried about my approach that much, or landing hits onto me Mel?"

"Void Sphere"

Makor teleported in a tiny sparkle of light, almost instantly phasing right in front of Mel, and reached to grab her neck... however, Mel evaded quickly by backing away. Makor grinned, amused by her.

"That's no good Mel, those buffs have to go, hehe!"

"Force of Will"

Makor reached out with her hand, causing Mel to be grabbed by what appeared to be by a energy field, or perhaps psionics, suspending her in the air. Makor spun around a bit, causing Mel be flailed around in the air, before it released her, forcing her to roughly smash into the ground.

Mel took 700 damage

"Hehe... soon..."

Makor is charging for a Mystic Arte (25% -> 50%)

Stonewall's Duration {4} -> {3}

Dice Rolls
Card Draw
Screenshot (247).png
Rose: Ray
Screenshot (248).png
Vash: Grave
Screenshot (251).png
Makor: Void Sphere
Screenshot (252).png

Makor: Force of Will
Screenshot (249).png

****! ****! ****! Nothing was phasing this ****. What did they have to do to slap that shit eating grin from her ******* face?!

Rose used "Diarama" on Mel.

Vash, for now, use Iron Defense. Vize, Feather Rain.

At the very least, they still needed to chip away at her health for now. Until she could think of something better.

Vash used "Iron Defense." Mel cast "Spirit Gate."

Remaining/Max: 136,750/150,000

Skills Receive Hit Chance: Always (Vize) 15+ (Mel, Rose) 25+ (Vash)

Allies Stats
Allies

Mel: (2800/4000)

Rose: (5100/5200)

Vash: (7300/7800)
Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura, Iron Defense (+50% Def, -15% Spd)

Vize: (3450/4550)

Field
Land Power = Water
Weather = Tailwind (Allies +20 Accuracy)
Field Effect = None
Items

Cups Card: Uses 1
Effects?: Offense (Magical)

Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'
Mel drew one Swords Card

Mel was fully healed by Rose

Vash took a defensive stance, making himself more durable, while limiting his movements, slowing him down

"Feather Rain"

Vize aimed up in the air, and began swinging her arms, shooting volleys of feathers up into the air, disappearing from view...

Mel erected a gate from the ground comprised of light energy, which released a dissonant wave of purifying energy at Makor. Makor didn't attempt to dodge Mel's attack, and took 2400 damage as the energy collide against her, levitating in place, unmoving as it washed over her.

"Ah... This is what I've been awaiting... Even though you're still a budding young woman, I can feel your emotions in your fight... somehow it's... unsatisfactory... I have a need for more..."

Makor appears to be looking forward to accepting Mel's next harmful attack, and smiled at Mel.

Makor skipped a turn... pondering what Mel may be lacking...

"Scatter the Weak"

Makor emanated a dark red source of energy that gathered around her, creating a solid ring of volatile dark energy around her. The ring vibrated intensely before shooting outwards like a shock wave.

Mel was critically struck, and took 1200 damage, Mel was knocked down by the attack, stunned from the attack
Rose dodged the wave of energy, sparing her Magic Blink as well
Vize took 1100 damage, and was knocked flat onto her back from the attack, stunned in her toppled state.
Vash took 500 damage, and stood his ground from the attack, remaining up right

"It grows..."

Makor is charging for a Mystic Arte (50% -> 75%)

A small spell circle grew under Makor

Stonewall's Duration {3} -> {2}

A wave of feathers fell out of the sky all at once, slicing Makor from various angles. Makor took 1400 damage

"..."

Azure attempted to cast Dormina on himself... but lacks the mana, and strength to do so...

Dice
Mel
Screenshot (255).png
Makor
Screenshot (253).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (254).png
    Screenshot (254).png
    621.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back