• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oriens Academy [Phoenix Game]

Rose nearly fell, bracing herself on the nearby wall as the entire tower began rumbling before stopping abruptly. Something Vash seemed to fail at, judging by his position now on the floor, clutching the back of his head in pain. "Owie! What's going on?"

Mel had a rather stern look on her face, before teleporting the group over to Tartarus.

Rose was taken aback by what she saw. The Aura Knights, all of them, on the floor, obviously worn from comabt. She ran over to them. Luckily, it seemed like they were alive, barely. She cast "Media" on them, but that would only heal them slightly. The half-elf turned to Mel, wanting to ask for OLa Repth, but noticed that the girl's attention was focused on the ceiling. 

Her eyes widened as she looked up as well. The seal. It was gone, broken, probably by whatever did this to the Aura Knights. There was another earthquake, just like before, but this time Rose could feel something else. A strange energy. One that seemed to take over the bodies by her. ". . . 'Azure' . . . " It was the only thing she could think of. Was this his doing? And if so, why?

"Ola Repth."

Rose looked up to see Mel. "Get ready, Princess. We're going through that hole. Whatever's going on, the answer is up there." 

The blonde nodded. But how were they going to get up there? There didn't seem to be an elevator or ladder. And "Traport" only worked with places they had been before. To get up there, they'd have to be able to fly, right? But as far as she knew only Vize had wings. Yeah, only she had been able to  . . . fly . . .  Wait, that wasn't right. Both Wayne and Milia were able to fly. Rose charged up and cast "Hallowed Aura" on the group. They flew up soon after.  

The Aura Knights were all healed a bit.

The group buffed themselves and few up through the broken seal. Flying on up the now available pathway with haste the group was able to sense a strange foreign energy you haven't felt before. As you kept flying up the area seemed to get darker and darker, even suppressing the White Glow of the Hallowed Auras, until all that was left was pitch black darkness in every which direction. The next thing they would know is that it seemed the group seemed to be laying down on the floor, as though they were collapsed... but you were all certain you didn't lose consciousness...

[SIZE= 12px]Based on the floors, but compared to before, the area is much more massive, you can't even see any walls, other than pillars evenly spaced in a grid like manner, sticking up out of the ground, supporting nothing on them. Looking on up, there only seems to be a murky blue empty darkness. From what you can sense... the dimensional space here is very twisted. Suddenly, the area seemed to change, becoming a massive dome like area, probably a football stadium's worth of a diameter... whatever that unit of measurement is. Eight Massive Pillars were scattered around the Edges of the room's perimeter, all equidistant to each other.[/SIZE]

"Full Revolver!"

Two figures in the distance appear to be fighting, its Azure and Azure...

Music: Conflicting World Guardians

Auto-Libra Activated

Target Stats: Azure Zelo

• Stats: Raw
  • Level: 2845
  • Class: Adept Rouge
  • Remaining/Max: (326,800/689,000) 
  • Strength: 82,850 * (1.5) = 124,275
  • Spirit: 115,600 * (1.5) = 173,400
  • Vitality: 51,400 * (1.5) = 77,100
  • Will: 62,300 * (1.5) = 93,450
  • Speed: 1890 * (1.23) = 2,835
  • Stats: Calculated
  • Standard Attacks: Fails
  • Outgoing Damage: Instant Death
  • Incoming Damage Reduction: Unable to be Damaged by You
  • Attack Turns: 5 (-2)
  • Skills Receive Hit Chance: Impossible
  • Status Receive Hit Chance: Always
  • Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 40+ (Vize) 25+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash)
  • Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 70+
  • Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magical, Mixed, True, Pure, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Dark, Holy]
  • Capable Status Types:
  • [Stat Increases, Stat Decreases, Status Cleanse, Time, Stance, Theft, Field, Weather, Healing, Damage Amp,
  • Damage Reduction, Barriers, Physical Ailments, Mental Ailments, Reflect, Counters, Death, Expel, Instant Death,
  • Removal, Soul Damage, Data Drain, Reraise, Equipment Damage, Auras, #(#@) #)(!)* ^_)*_(%]
  • Skills: [???]
  • Abilities: [Muti-Class, Class Change]
  • Absorb: [None]
  • Immune: [Expel, Death, Instant Death, Mental Status]
  • Resist: [Elemental Damage, Status Dispel]
  • Weak: [None]
  • Status: [Bravery (+ 50% Atk), Faith (+ 50% Mag), Protect (+ 50% Def), Shell (+ 50% Res), Stoneskin II (+ 40% Damage Reduction),  Curse: Eternity]

Target Stats: Azure

• Stats: Raw
  • Level: ????
  • Remaining/Max:   (8,482/10,000)
  • (2,100/8,600)
  • (2,000/9,200)
  • (2,100/7,500)
  • (1,900/5,600)
  • (2,000/5,400)
  • (1,900/3,700)
  • (2,100/5,000)
  • (6,600/6,600)

"Guardian Field"

Azure's attack was completely nullified by a field of light Surrounding Azure

"Schemata Change"

Azure instantly changed his class, armor, and equipment to ninja-like gear. Azure's Attack Turns were returned

"Return to the Dirge, you can feel the tremors do you not? 'M' is attempting to escape her prison..."

"That's why I'm sending you there in my place!"

"Flurry of Petals!"

Azure jumped high up and threw out various ninja stars at Azure , but he swung his ethernal weapon rapidly with deliberate strikes, and deflected them all, and jumped through the air to chase after him.

"Blink"

At the last second Azure managed to evade his oncoming strike, and reappeared on the ground after the deception.

"Huh...?!"

Azure seemed to have noticed your group had come here, and is looking your way.

"What the hell are you all doing here?! I thought I told you to stay away, and out of my way!"

Azure came bearing down on Azure, and struck him from behind as he came down, struck him off balance, and was beaten into the air

"Heaven's Light"

[SIZE= 12px]Azure's [/SIZE]weapon glowed a brilliant light, and held it back, and jumped after Azure, still in the air, and slashed at him with an intense light. The surrounding light exploded around him after the slash, and shot it straight down at the ground. Azure took 143,500 damage.

[SIZE= 12px]Azure[/SIZE] looked at the group as he landed, but turned his attention back to Azure, completely uninterested in you it seems...

"Give in and return to your eternal duty"

"Erg... Never!"

"Schemata Change!"

[SIZE= 12px]Azure[/SIZE] changed his Class, gender, and equipment into priestess like equipment. Azure's attack turns were returned

"Curaja"

[SIZE= 12px]Azure [/SIZE]was healed for 100,000 [Heal Limit!]

"Schemata Change!"

Azure hanged his Class, gender, and equipment into his equipment. Azure's attack turns were returned

Just now... Mel sensed... her own energy nearby... or rather, something else emitting Mel's energy. There is a door that is sealed in the same manner as the Seal back in The Hub like room in Tartarus. With all of the Aura Knights Aura Powers, you should be able to shatter the seal to see what is up with that...

Rising up through what used to be the seal, Rose wasn't as surprised as she probably should've been when she saw both Azures fighting. She'd already known the blue one would be here and in hindsight, the green Azure did make it somewhat clear he'd be here. 

Fortunately, it seemed neither one were paying them much attention, too preoccupied with their own fight. Rose didn't know what they'd do if the group was dragged into their fight. Something Vash probably wanted to do, judging by his sparkling eyes and Mel's arm around his neck as she held him back. He seemed completely absorbed in the fight and Rose could see why. It wasn't like anything she had seen here before. 

Mel though wasn't that interested in the fight, instead looking toward what looked like another seal. Rose wasn't sure why. There didn't seem to be anything special about it, other than it having the same design as the one they just went through. Though, maybe that in itself was something worth noting.

You find something?

I . . . don't know. It's just something weird behind that seal.

Then we should open it, right? 

Rose walked over to the seal. For some reason, she sort of knew how to open it. How? She didn't think long on it before calling the others over. 

Guys. I need help doing this. I think we're going to need to use all the aura skills to open this. 

Vash seemed to agree immediately, probably wanting to be helpful. Or just really curious about what was behind the door. Mel seemed more hesitant but agreed nonetheless. Both did their parts, followed by Rose.

One by one, the group used their Aura based skills to break each of the 8 seals encasing the door, shattering as though it were glass. You sensed Azure approaching rapidly...

"You will not break the seal!!!"

Simply attempting this seemed to have provoked him. You can feel the intent to kill emanating off of him. Before you knew it, you felt him grabbing you by the back of your clothing.

"Rough Divide"

Azure jumped in the air, gathering a destructive energy around him, and threw himself at Azure with extreme speed, colliding with him, and forcing to release Mel, stabbed into into him from behind, and got onto him as momentum dragged his body across the ground. Azure took 35 damage. Azure erupted off the ground to go after Mel's group again, and knocked Azure away, but recovered.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY"

"REEL KNIFE"

Azure threw his knife, a trail of electricity following it, and skewered Azure, and seemingly stopped him. The lightning, acting as a tether, pulled him in after overpowering Azure, and struck him upwards into the air.

"Schemata Change"

Azure changed into a archer-like class, And quickly took aim at Azure

"Scatter Shot"

Azure created an arrow of energy and fired it at Azure as he flew through the air. As the projectile reached him, it exploded into smaller shards that struck him all over. Azure took 57 damage.

The group managed to break the seal, cycling through all of their Aura Powers, and entered. The Music stopped

There is a long hallway in front of the group, the floor and walls still the familiar blue material that makes up the entire tower. A strange energy appeared around the door they had all gone through, replacing the old seal with the new one, was it from Azure? It's hard to tell with all of the conflicting energies in this hallway

As the group made their way through the hall, the color of the surrounding material seemed to change... going from the vibrant glowing blue, to a sickly faintly glowing purple, and began to sense Morgana's energy, growing rapidly weaker and weaker...

Arriving at the far end of the door... the door and the walls look black in color, as if a dark moldy energy had turned to crust or crystallized on the floor, ceiling and walls, surrounding it. The door is a little stuck... but could easily be struck open...

Rose nearly screamed as the blue Azure came rushing at them. For whatever reason, he didn't want them to break the seal, attacking them before they were even halfway through. Luckily the green Azure was still fighting them off, but that didn't mean he agreed either. Did they make a mistake doing this? 

There wasn't much time to dwell on it. Once the seal was broke completely, the group ran through, escaping the blue headed monster behind them. Down a long corridor until they were met with a really disgusting looking door. And worse, it was stuck. Rose tried yanking it, but the thing wouldn't budge. 

It was looking bad. If green Azure couldn't hold the other one back, the it was only a matter of time before he caught up to them and who knows what'll happen then. Rose was beginning to panic more and more when a white blur rushed past her and right into the door. Apparently, Vash went and full on tackled the thing. But at least it seemed to work as the door was now open.

As Vash crashed into the wall, the wall collapsed, scattering everywhere harmlessly, the material phasing into nothingness, leaving nothing but an open gap where there was once a ruined wall of a door. Inside was... starling... The inside of the room, is a stark contrast to the rest of the tower's insides. The walls are all glowing a dusky purple light, as if the energy in the walls themselves have even been corrupted. Against the back wall, appears to be the Aura Knights, bound to the wall off the ground by a blue plasma-like field of energy, acting almost like chains on Reeza, Tarve, Saber, Wayne, Havoc, Zorne, Milia, and Morgana.. There is no life in any of the bodies that you can sense however, or rather, the bodies are seem alive, perfectly preserved in here, but unlike even the faint energy that civilians, or non-combatants you've met, there's nothing to these bodies... until you notice Morgana's increasingly diminishing energy being drained out of her body. Only her barely open eyes look down to notice the group, seemingly unable to move any other part of her body at all, but doesn't appear to have the strength to do anything else.

There is a blue monolith in the room as well. Mel was easily able to translate it like all the others. The first side is written by Azure

To those who have made it this far, to be able to enter this room, there can only be one possible outcome I have been prepared for. It means I have been slain, my form undone, the Aura Knights eradicated and thus, my source of infinite sustenance removed from this very room. From this room that Morgana has created, I have obtained near immortality, at the cost of those who Morgana had chose to be Aura Knights. Through them, the wear and tear I endure is transferred to them indefinitely, and have been forced to enslave them. With this set up Morgana has prepared, I have created stability in the world, and have met with Morgana's original goals I have been tasked with since creation, from the technique and power of 'Oversoul'. I have sealed away the current designation of 'M' without killing her, while keeping everyone else alive. It is a small sacrifice that the Aura Knights did not ask for or choose to make, that allows them to live as they are now. They were barely able to defeat the original 'M' but it appears it is not enough to be an Aura Knight anymore, however, defeating 'M' is no longer necessary. I will ensure change will never come about, so that everyone can stay alive. This was my original task.

For me to have died, and thus this monolith reachable to view, the previous Aura Knights must have died in the process, and soon, everyone else with it. It means that even the power I have recently obtained, that was unknown even to Morgana has failed. For those who have been able to obtain the power of an Aura Knight, through a soul bond, or to become one proper, I will provide my part of the 'Last Resort' to stop 'M'. Due to the unusual nature of my bond with the martyr, for which my physical form was originally derived from, to then be molded by the souls of the Aura Knights, it appears he has inherited some of my power, and stole away from part of the 'Last Resort', and have been made unable to provide it in full. Due to the nature of the attack, it's effectiveness towards 'M' while she is at full strength will likely have no real effect. To use this at it's weakest would provide the most optimal outcome one could look for. Seek his part, before your final confrontation, so that even if defeat is certain, you may still leave an impact with what is left of you.

An incredible power is sealed inside... and flows into Mel

Mel learned a piece of a Forbidden Arte: Ain .... ...

The skill doesn't appear usable in its current state...

The second side has been wrote by Azure as well

Due to the effects of 'Oversoul' I have gained Morgana's knowledge of how to perform this cursed ritual that resulted in who I am now. The process is similar to how Aura Knights bond to others to gain their strength, synchronizing their Soulfire to help each other. With this, one's Soulfire is instead ripped out of the body by an incredible power, and used to power one's self. Morgana however managed to take this one step further, though the use of a Martyr to create a body for me to inhabit. I do not know how this was performed however. Now that all of the Aura Knight's Soulfire rest truly with me, and their true bodies discarded and re-purposed in this room, they lie under my direct command. If they should die, I could bring them back, if they refuse my commands, I can control them as I were a marionette, and they the puppets, should they stand against me, I will recall their energy, and kill them before they can attempt anything. I know everything they know as well, their plans, their secrets, what they see, what they do. The only thing I can't do that they can however mystifies me. Why does no emotion run through my body? It is irrelevant, as emotions are inefficient, but I feel as though I may have lost something that bonding provides, that 'Oversoul' does not. If all their Soulfire to leave my body, what would happen to me? I do not possess Soulfire to call my own. I can not allow such a flaw to be my weakness, as I am the one who keeps the world in check, as well as those that make up me. If I can not prevent them from becoming more deviant to me, I do not know what could happen.

For now, I will keep the bodies here, in such a state to prevent the Aura Knights from being able to return to their bodies. It is only necessary for them to suffer in order to meet Morgana's wishes.

You feel as though you've learned something...

The third side appears to be written by Azure again

Although Morgana is no longer an Aura Knight, now that I have replaced her with the stronger substitute of Zahan. I feel as though I am losing the memories Morgana provided, so I will erect Monoliths in an attempt to catalog what she knows. Although this one will remain private, I will make other monoliths for public viewing while preventing... My memory of what Morgana knows is already failing me, I can not recall what I am preventing. I will quickly replace what the original monolith text she had placed down. When I re purposed this one.

The rest of this side appears to have been written by Morgana

With memory manipulating going on, it has become necessary to encrypt what I know into the Monoliths. Although this is far from the original purpose monolith's serve, this secondary function should not hinder them in the slightest. Although Aura Knights were enough to stop the the original 'M' something has changed in this new incarnation. Instead of it's power being reset to zero, it continued to grow in power, as a hallow shell without a host. It truly does take being at least an Aura Knight to do anything, but her power has already far exceeded them. I however managed to develop a process I will call Oversoul. I've killed all my allies, the Aura Knights, and another, since I had no choice. The power of the many is not enough to fight 'M' as she is now, but if I confine the collective power into one, the resulting power is far greater than the sum of the parts. I will designate it's name as a memorial to someone who helped us when they were not entirely involved. I can't recall what he means to me, but that is irrelevant.

I have invested into a more proper and accessible method of memory storage. I will store my memories here, so that I will not forget what I have done, and so that if needed, to ensure I could do this again should something tragic happen.

There is a small symbol in the shape of a portal that is glowing. Reading this seemed to have triggered it, and a blue portal by the monolith was created. It feels exactly like the static portals were... but... this is obviously how they should have been... Perhaps it means that this portal has no damaged or lost memories then.

You can still sense the two clashing outside

"I'm... confused... weren't the Aura Knights all down below, in the door hall thing?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"No," Rose replied to Vize. "Those are . . . I don't even know, copies? Projections? The real bodies are probably these. Controlled by the blue Azure."

The half-elf turned her attention to Mel, now reading the monolith. She didn't seem happy, not that she ever did, as she read the monolith. Or at least that's how it seemed to Rose. If there was anything good or bad on those monoliths, Rose couldn't tell from the girl's expression. But whatever it was, she seemed focused on it.
By the time Mel reached the third side of the monolith, Rose noticed what seemed like a static portal. That . . . wasn't right. Those only came from the Aberrants, right? Were the monoliths connected to them then? Or at least this one? Needless to say, Rose planned on entering it anyway. The portals had proven useful so far. They had memories or items. There had to be a reason for this one as well, right?

"I'll be right back," she said to no one in particular, before entering. 

As Rose entered the blue portal, she was surrounded by blue waves very unlike the static one offered. Strangely, she didn't find herself passing out, and found the endless everywhere of blue faded to show what looked like the inside of Tartarus once again. All of the Aura Knights, and Azure are all scatted about, each of them brutally beaten, injured, and thrown about everywhere. Even the massive room itself looks devastated.

"... How... how did we lose, again... Why can't we win???"

Milia slowly brought herself up off the ground, grunting painfully. Her armor looks shattered, hanging on together only barely. Despite her torn clothing, she's still modestly covered, for the most part. Saber, Havoc, Morgana, and Azure got up. Tarve, Wayne, and Reeza can't seem to move their bodies, and look worse off than the others, along with Zorne who's still collapsed on the ground, looking a little less hurt than all the others. Milia looks a little teary-eyed, and looks to be slowly getting worse...

"... she did surprise us with those weapons again... but... next time, maybe we should just, erg, be shields for the people who need to deal with them."

"There's not gonna be a next time dumbass."

Wayne is coughing up blood as he spoke, and took a while to recover

"Wait, what?!"

"..."

"Now that 'M' has made it here, she will complete her task, and destroy everything..."

"N-no she's n-not... I can't die yet... not until I avenge him...!"

Reeza tried to force herself to stand, grunting angrily, only to fall over half way through, panting wildly out of anger and exhaustion.

"Why didn't anyone tell me this was the last chance we had?!"

"... just... forget it, its all over for us now..."

Zorne looks completely apathetic, as she laid there on the ground, like she didn't even care anymore

"But... we aren't dead yet... maybe we could..."

Milia came up to Azure and struck him across the face.

"SHUT UP! WE ALREADY THOUGHT UP OF EVERYTHING WE COULD TRY!!! ITS OVER NOW, AND WE'RE ALL DONE FOR."

Milia is crying as she vents out her frustrations at Azure, beating him all the while, and slapped him onto the floor, and stomped on his chest to weakly pin him down.

"What are we going to even do!? Just look at us! We're all freaks who don't have a place to go back to anyway! Reeza's gone insane, Tarve is just a puppet of a guy now, and just at Saber!"

Saber turned away from the group as Milia started focusing on her now

"She barely says a word now ever since Reeza did that to her! And you Wayne, trying to make sure everyone takes it easy, or telling us what we should do, but maybe you're just full of ****!? Maybe we got soooooo complacent because of you!"

"**** you Milia, stop acting like a... ?!"

Wayne was cut short of his words as he got agitated, and started spewing up more blood, and looked horrible dazed, unable to follow up against what Milia was ranting about

"And lets not forget about Havoc now! Always side tracking us, or doing something weird! Who cares about helping everyone else if they're just gonna die anyway huh?!"

"... I just..."

"Milia... please... calm down..."

Milia turned toward Zorne, staring her down angrily and approached her

"Calm down?! How about you get riled up for once?! Instead of just standing around, meekly working with us, or looking like you're suffering. Don't you get it?!?! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE ZORNE!!! Do you get it yet?! Why did you even bother fighting with us anyway? You don't even have a reason at all do you!? Are you gonna cry again now that I'm yelling at you?!"

Milia is kicking Zorne while she is helpless on the ground, the both of them crying, as Zorne curled up defensively

"Stop it!"

Havoc shuffled over toward Milia to stop her, and she turned back to grab each others hands, before forcing Havoc himself onto the ground, and sat on his stomach

"What, you trying to cop one last feel before you die?! Nuh uh!"

Milia is starting to pound on Havoc's chest, venting on him.

"..."

Saber came on over to pull Milia off, unsuccessful as her flailing forces her away. Havoc, Tarve, Wayne, and Azure slowly got up, and went on over to assist Saber in restraining Milia, as she fought back, until she was finally subdued... screaming all the while, before simply being reduced to tears, and passiveness. The room went silent besides for the sadness and tears Milia and Zorne were letting loose.

"... I... I'm sorry... I just..."

Milia was reduced to un-understandable mumbling, as she cried. The room grew quiet as a sense of dread flooded the room, everyone seemingly already have given up, and began apologizing for their own faults, no matter if it was out of their control or not.

"... you all... would give anything... at this point to stay alive wouldn't you..."

Everyone began to stare at Morgana with disbelief

"... what are you...?"

"I can feel that you all feel the same... and... I can't let it end here either... and we're out of time"

"Doublesoul 'Makor' "

Morgana is channeling 'M''s' strength

Morgana's hand glowed a dusky purple and charged at Azure with an incredible speed, piercing her hand through his body like it was nothing, and pulled it out. He screamed violently, for only a moment, before he collapsed, lifeless.

"Morgana?!? The **** are you doing!?"

Wayne went on over toward Morgana weakly, spewing profanities at her, and preparing to strike at her. As he threw a punch, his hand disintegrated up to his arm as it was thrown closer to her, and reeled back onto the ground shouting in pain. She went on over as everyone else watched, horrified and stunned. Morgana stepped down onto Wayne and glowed, a golden color around her, and kept pressing down harder and harder, until she stepped on through Wayne, crushing his body entirely, as what looked to be his soulfire being sucked out of him.

"Wayne!? You... YOU?!?"

Everyone began getting up and charging Morgana, only to stop them emit a strange force that knocked everyone away from her all that once. There is no emotion to Morgana's face, only a cold look of indifference gazing upon everyone else. She held up her arms, and appeared to have grabbed Milia, as if she had telekinesis, and made her soulfire erupt from her body, bursting out of her painfully.

"Why didn't you use this against 'M'? Why are you doing this to us?! You were really holding back this whole time?!"

"... Do you really believe, that she would allow me to use her powers against her."

She struck down Havoc, instantly appearing behind him, slashing him from behind, and retrieved his soulfire. One by one, Morgana continued her one-sided slaughter against the group, until none remained alive. She was completely unstoppable and invulnerable to whatever the Aura Knights had tried. With all of their soulfire in her possession, she held the 7 above her, orbiting above her position as she restored Azure's body, as if it had never been damaged. She motioned toward the wall of Tartarus, and a door suddenly appeared... appearing just like the one the group had entered to reach the room they were in now it seemed. The Aura Knight's bodies were magically bound to the wall. With the 7 secure, Morgana herself moved toward it, letting the magic bind her to the wall, and began enduring the process of her soulfire being ripped out as well. As if the process became automated, her soul gathered around Azure's body.

The orbiting ring of the Aura Knight's soulfire maintained its orbit as if was moved over to Azure's collapsed body.

"... Begin"

The 8 soulfire began to try to force their way into Azure's body, struggling between all the others pushing and rejecting each other's presence, as if they were all magnets of the same polarity. Azure suddenly woke up, howling in pain as this process engulfed his body as his allies' soulfire were forced into him, with another being pushed out of him, slowly, but eventually, and instantly grew silent once the process was finished. The effects of the 8 way bond began radically changing the shape of his body, until that familiar form of Azure was molded. It began to speak in Morgana's voice...

"... It... it's done... I'm... in control... Incredible... this body appears to be holding well, and managed to remain stable. I can feel all of our strength, and feelings as well... even you still have something inside you Tarve... with what's left of your damaged soulfire."

Azure looked around, and noticed the lone soulfire...

"... There is no body to accept yours anymore... this one will be tarnished by your addition... and without a vessel in your condition... you'll fade away completely... forever... I'm sorry, but there's simply no more time, and I have no other methods now. If there was time, I would of undone this essence seal that binds us to the wall with our Aura Energy, and undo this body, so that you could live. If only these bound bodies could accept your soulfire, but they must remain hallow... forgive me..."

Azure, being controlled by Morgana, looked toward the wall  that bared the essence seal that everyone's body was hanging on to, Morgana's included, then left the room. Azure's soulfire appeared to already be deteriorating, disintegrating with an orange color, as if dissolving. Suddenly, it glowed with a bright, yet negative energy, and seemingly restored itself. A mist was emitted by the soulfire, and spread roughly into a humanoid-like form, and seemingly condensed, and reformed into Azure's battered body, glowing with energy...

"... you....."

There is a vehement look his eyes panting on the ground, before fainting... The world went dark around Rose, into a pitch black, her self still appearing fully light up as if light were still cast upon her form all angles, before seeing that she returned from the memory to the present time, of the same room.

Rose wanted to throw up. She'd never actually seen that before. A murder. A massacre. Even when she was back with the others, there was a nauseating dizziness. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths to hopefully steady herself. 

She glanced at Morgana's body on the wall. What she did. Was there really no choice but to do that? But didn't the Aura Knights say the blue Azure didn't do anything in the end? Nothing made sense to her. But there was only way she could think of to get answers.

"We have to-uh-I know how to set the Aura Knights free. Of the wall at least. It's the same as the seal. We just have to use the different auras on the wall."

Mel's eyes, still glued to the monolith, briefly jumped to Rose before she shrugged. "Sure, let's do that then. At the very least, I have some questions about this M anyway."

Rose, Mel and Vash all went toward the wall, activating their auras and using it to do what they believed would release the knights from their odd entrapment.

Vize of course went to assist the others just as suggested

The group received an email from Kylier, but that will have to wait...

As the group began focusing their energy, a barrier around the 8 bound Aura Knights appeared, seemingly being the seal that binds them to the wall. As the group focused the straight from their bonds, the seal began to weaken, and the barrier, erupting with cracks over its thin surface...

The group received another email from Kylier... but you're busy right now...

The barrier was shattered, and the seal undone. The plasma like energy chains that bound everyone began to fade away... Morgana dropped onto the ground, gasping as her soulfire was pouring all into her once more. She was writhing on the ground in agony, for a short while... after a bit, still laying on the floor, she is staring at Mel... Vehemently...

"You..... fool... what have you done... do you even know? There's no way... you would of..... be let in here... and now... you've killed us all... with what you've just done..."

Morgana fainted, exhausted from everything she had went through...

Now's a good time to check the emails

Message Start

"Hey uh... how did you guys get in there? You really shouldn't be in there you know, did you forget your mission? It's to bring Azure back to the real world. Go ahead and just get out of there, and fight one of two outside. After Azure is secured, I will take you all out of the game, so... lets us all keep everything as simple as possible, for all of our sake."

End Message

Next Message

Message Start

"WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING!? STOP THAT NOW, YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING. IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU REGRET IT."

End Message...

"Huh...?"

Vize went over to Rose, and tugged on her armor to get her attention

"Rose... what does this word mean?"

She's pointing to the swear word in the message...

"I never heard her use that one before? Why is she angry with us also? She's never gotten mean like that before."

Vize is just staring with curiosity, trying to figure out its meaning...

"I think I heard my mom say it once when she tried to teach me how to get into a relationship with a human, after I took them home with me, but my dad said to forget that... but you're a princess right?! That must mean you know everything important."

After a moderate while, a sigil appeared appeared on the wall behind the Aura Knights, replacing the one that they had all broken, and with that, the 7 other Aura Knight's bodies fell down as well, still cold and lifeless... Their Soulfire hasn't returned as well... looks like they can't be returned until Azure is defeated, so that they can be released from him, and return.

From the sigil, the color red began to spread around the room, emanating from the sigil, quickly turning the entire room a well lit red. It was probably a refresher from the usual blue lighting everywhere... It felt as though the tower itself began to shake however, and the intensity was only increasing, as it felt like it was being pounded on, and shaken. From the sigil an extreme blast of darkness burst out of it, and the 7 Aura Knights' bodies, excluding Morgana's for some reason. The sensations everyone felt just now is intoxicating horrible, and feels as though you're burning alive, being in the presence of this thick gushing beam of dark energy. It was just as thick as you'd expect a geyser to erupt with water, and only seemed to be getting wider and more intense... Everyone is rapidly becoming fainter and fainter... as if they were being swallowed up in this darkness..... It's just too much...

Rose fainted...

Mel fainted...

Vash fainted...

Vize fainted...

Mel would wake up after some time... before the others... the first thing she would notice, is the dark miasma of her own energy, that has flooded the room entirely... there even seems to be crystallized darkness or corruption scattered about the room... everyone else seems to be fine... some nudging should be enough... Morgana, and the empty bodies of the Aura Knights are gone as well. You just now noticed that you have mail... As you go to open it, you see that the last mail before this new one that you received, the one containing Kylier's profanity in the message, was sent over 7 hours ago... this new one being 2 hours ago

Message Start

"Dearest Mel"

"What have you done you slut, THEY know what I've been doing, helping you all. Is this how you plotted to endow with me your revenge? It's hard enough to make everyone in the entire school think you're all attending your classes, or with how I even set everything up. They are going to come after me now, and kill me or worse. I know all the ****** up things they do to humans. There's so much I can't remember, but for what I do, I can't help but want to see your downfall now. You've made a powerful enemy, in a world where you are all alone, and have no one to turn to. Before I am locked away, I swear that my indignation will rain down upon you, for taking away my life, and my toy, Azure. It will not end just there either, you arrogant *****. I will follow you into the next life, and thereafter, torturing you, Vash, and Riff."

"I swear upon the swirling emotions inside me, that I will forever curse you with my presence, as your personal plague. I will come into the game myself if I have to, to see this though, and I want you on guard for me Mel. I want you at your best when I find you, so you can despair when you realize, that your best never was enough. You only got this far in this world, clinging onto others, like Vash or Riff haven't you? Grasping at what friends you can manage to save yourself the despair of solitude, rejection, and demise. Even now, you depended on those in the game to get this far. You will always live up to your name, in a cursed existence that forever brings ruination upon the unfortunate souls who cross your path. I already see what will happen now, a princess of the elves will perish, monarchs will weep, because of a human. A treaty may dissolve, and a dark past for humans restored. I can't imagine you ever cared a ping about those inside the game as well, or even the Aura Knights. All it was was a convenient for your exploit to delay your end. But it won't be your end, because I will be waiting, to drag you down the the farthest circles of hell, there when you reincarnate as the next doom as the world, there to prevent any semblance of repentance, there to make any good will you show into a devil's trick..."

Continued on next page ->

You reached the end of the first page of this message, and realize there's 5 more pages of this... and feel as though you have better things to do... What a passionate hate letter though?

Message End?

You can't sense anything... this miasma is interfering... but... the only path available now, is to go back from where you came from, back into room where the two Azure's were clashing one another

Mel narrowed her eyes at the message. "The ****," she said. "It's not even my fault this time. Well, not entirely." Her frown deepened into a scowl. Did Kylier lose a screw during this time? She was less . . . composed than usual. Which was entertaining, but if she made true on those threats, things would be bad. But that only meant that they had to beat this game as quick as possible. 

Meanwhile, Rose spoke up. "Hm, the Aura Knights didn't return with their bodies. Maybe because their soul fires are with the blue Azure? So . . . " She seemed to grimace slightly. "To get them back, we may need to defeat him. Or something. Morgana probably knows but I don't think she's willing to open up right now. First thing's first, we need to find the bodies and it seems like that is the only way out." She pointed toward the only door in the room, leading out to where the two Azures were still fighting. "Well, uh, let's go then?"

She left, treading carefully while keeping an eye out for the combatants as Mel and Vash followed after.

The group made their way out the door. Besides the destroyed landscape of the battlefield, the first thing the group would notice, is Azure, collapsed just outside of the doorway. He seems to have been thoroughly beaten, and there a lot of destroyed weapons, armors, and used items scattered around him... He seems to be barely hanging on now...

"Uh... we wanted this Azure to win... right...?"

Farther ahead, appeared to be Azure fighting still. He seemed to have gotten stronger, from what you can tell... and his hair has turned Silver... strangely enough. Azure appears to be fighting a massive cloaked figure, from you can sense, it feels mind-numbingly, powerful... Vash would recognize the massive cloaked figure. There is some sort of powerful barrier surrounding the cloaked figure

Azure appears to be in the air, pinning the figure, and it's omni-directional barrier against the wall, and is pushing into it with his blade, and jet like energy thrust, blasting out from behind him, in a powerful, exaggerated manner. Eventually, the barrier around the cloaked entity shattered.

"Your invincibility is over..."

"Oversoul: End"

Azure reverted to a previous, less life consuming state. His hair returned to green in color.

"... Morgana... where are you..."

"Infinity Bind"

Azure created golden chains, that struck the cloaked figure, and proceeded to wrap and bind it, while it remained floating in the mid air, as if it did not notice, or did not care...

Azure appears to be waiting for something... and isn't attacking anymore...

The figure seemed to have taken notice of the group

'Alpha Beam'

It turned toward the group, and unleashed a dissonant ray of energy at the group, as it did so, the chains tightened into it, and damaged the figure, as well as weakened it. Azure instantly appeared in front of the group, and defended the group, and took the hit for them all, after standing his ground, he charged at it, straight through the attack. An explosion occurred as he seemed to reach where it was emanating the attack from, and several damaged the being. Azure was blown off to the side, unconscious from absorbing the blow...

"Uh...?! Did we come at a bad time?"

The figure slowly approached, the chains still working on weakening it...

You are now fighting 'M'

Music: 'M' Cloak Form

Error... Scanning failed...

Target: 'M'

Enemy Stats: Raw

HP: Unknown/Unknown...

Allies Stats

Allies

Mel: (4000/4000)

Buffs: None

Debuffs: None

Rose: (5200/5200)

Vash: (7800/7800)

Buffs:  None

Vize: (4550/4550)

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Items

Anti-Magic Matrix: Uses 1

Casts 'Reflect'

Effects: Reflects all magic back at caster (Ally or Enemy).

Barrier Matrix: Uses 1

Casts 'Protect'

Effects: 50% Physical Damage Reduction {5} on one target.

Restoreative: Uses 1

Casts 'Cura'

Effects: Restore 40% of a target's HP. HP Heal Limit [10,000]

Resurrective: Uses 1

Casts 'Raise'

Effects: Revive a unconscious/dying/dead target at 50% HP. HP Revive Limit [5,000]

Vivity: Uses 1

Casts 'Esuna'

Effects: Removes all Negative Physical and Mental Status Inflictions

Red Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Fira'

Effects: Moderate Fire Magic. May cause Burn

Green Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Aerora'

Effects: Moderate Wind Magic. Slowly Increases Target's Fatigue

Blue Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Watera'

Effects: Moderate Water Magic.

Brown Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Quake'

Effects: Moderate Earth Magic. All Targets

"Ah!" Vash pointed to the cloaked figure. "That's the bully in the bad place!" 

"W-wha-Do you mean the thing you saw when you died?"

"Died?"

"N-nevermind." Rose watched the figure. Her expression growing more and more grim as the group seemed to be roped into a fight with it. Even worse by the fact that the scanning didn't work. So now they were fighting some big baddie and with no hint as to what they could do.

Mel also seemed trouble, her jaw tense. Okay, there doesn't seem to be any escape right now so we're going to have to fight. At least, until we can find an oppurtunity to run.

Vash, charge for Stone Skin. Vize, the same but with Gale Aura. Princess, if you have any visions, tell me. But for now, we need to find out if this thing has a weakness. So try a light or holy attack for now.

Mel cast "Aqua Duct" while Vash charged for "Stoneskin". Rose used "Ray."

Error... Scanning partial failure... updating info... 

Music: 'M'

HP: Unknown/Unknown

Resist: [Stat Debuffs (50% Effectiveness)]

Immune: Most Physical Status, All Mental Status, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

Reflect: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, Holy, ???, ???, ???

Status: [Massive Target, Infinity Bind, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, Heart of Chaos

Allies Stats

Allies

Buffs: Aqua Taunt, Water Absorb

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Items

Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Effects: Revive a unconscious/dying/dead target at 50% HP. HP Revive Limit [5,000]

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'

A Veil of water is surrounding Mel, drawing water based effects toward her

Vash began charging for Stoneskin (0% -> 100%)

Vash is ready to cast next turn

Rose created a sphere of light that flew up high. 'M' was targeted for all 8 hits. All of the beams of light that struck 'M' was reflected off of it back at the group. The group was healed by Ray's strikes, but were already full.

Scan data updating...

Vize charged for Gale Aura Surge (0% -> 100%)

Vize is ready to cast next turn

'M' is floating in front of the group... motionless...

'M' turn was forcibly skipped

'M' took 100,000 Pure damage

"!@#%^)*   )@#^!*@#)    )%)    !@#_^$#_!   !@#)%)*%_@      )!@#%!)@#%*~!@#%!   )%$@!)  )%!@_%^$  !@#)*$"

'M' is struggling with its current status effect...

Darkness is oozing out of where the golden chains is binding its cloaked form

Dice Rolls

Rose

Screenshot (177).png

Rose wasn't too surprised at the fact that her attack didn't work, though she was a bit disappointed. This was "M", the big baddie they were looking for. It'd be too easy if it just worked, didn't it? Especially with all they had learned of her. But that was a problem. So far, all she had heard of "M" was that she was bad and incredibly hard to fight. Other than that, there weren't exactly any instructions on what to do. What were they supposed to do to deal with her? The scan was acting weird. Weaker. None of the Aura Knights were here either. Nor the other citizens. The only other people who'd know about "M" were . . . the Azures.

Rose took a quick glance at the figures, incapacitated and off to the side. 0 HP. 

I want to try something, she thought towards Mel. Mel looked at her and then toward the Azures before nodding. 

Vash hold up on Stoneskin for a bit. Vize, use Gale Aura.

Vash skipped his turn as told. As did Mel. Rose charged for "Resurrection."

Error... Scanning partial failure... updating info once more...

HP: Unknown/Unknown

Immune: Most Physical Status, All Mental Status, Mel, Rose, Vash, Vize, Aura Knights, ???, ???, ???, ???

Reflect: Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Holy, Dark, ???, ???

Status: [Massive Target, Infinity Bind, ???, ???, ???, ???, Inertial Reflection (???), Mirror Force (???), Matrix Fission (???), Null Form (???), Heart of Chaos (???)

Allies Stats

Allies

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Items

Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'

Vash skipped his turn

Mel skipped her turn

Rose charged for the Arcane Arte: Resurrection (0 -> 100%)

Rose is primed to use it next turn

"Gale Aura Surge!"

Everyone gained a Gale Aura, increasing their speed, and evasion. Everyone gained flight capabilities

'M' is floating in front of the group... exuding a dark energy, corroding the chains binding it

One of the 5 chains binding and preventing 'M' from acting is quickly corroding away to nothing, as it works to both resist that, and burn 'M'

"@#!%)(%&  !$#^)*@#$  )^%*   _!@#($%!@#   )^#_ @#   @_#^(@#$_^_    )_(@_   &)!$@&   _%^(@_ !)*!@#"

'M' is making more horrid noises you don't understand... and is shaking violently in its bonded form

"̵ͧͦͨ҉̮̜̹̩̹.̛͚͓̻͑ͯͬͦͦͥ̍ͬͩ͘ͅ.̶̬͕̻̣̇̂.̷̠͍̺̞͖̹̳̜̔̍́͡.̛̤͋̎͋͆̐̓̚M̡͚̀ͣ͒̐ͪ͢e̡͓̟͇̭̹̲̗̲̓̇ͯ̈ͅl̺ͩͯ̃͆̍̋͠.ͥ̎̃̋ͥͣͯ̚҉̫͚̟͇̻̗͘.̨͚̦͒̆̍ͩ̇̕.̬͇ͪͣ̿ͦ̏͒̇ͤ́"̳̬̐ͪ̔̊̽ͬ

"UH?! What now!?"

Someone was attempting to contact Mel telepathically... but 'M' interrupted the connection... 

Rose used "Resurrect" on the green haired Azure. She figured he'd be easier to handle seeing as the blue one tried to kill them. 

Vize, can you cast Gale Aura on Azure as well?

Mel grabbed at her head. What was that? She thought she heard something but it was much too short to make anything out of. Was someone trying to talk to her? But who? Probably not M. That wouldn't make sense. And the Aura Knights weren't conscious last she saw them. The only one awake was . . . Morgana. Mel tried contacting Morgana.

Morgana? Is that you?

HP: 6,954,130,000/10,000,000,000

Weakness: Azure, Azure, Morgana

Immune: Most Physical Status, All Mental Status, Mel, Rose, Vash, Vize, Aura Knights, Physical Damage, Magic Damage, Mixed Damage, True Damage

Reflect: Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Holy, Dark, Expel, Death

Status: [Massive Target, Infinity Bind, Power Breakdown (-40% Atk), Magic Breakdown (-50% Magic), Armor Breakdown (-40% Def), Mental Breakdown (-50% Res), Inertial Reflection (Physical Immune), Mirror Force (Magic Immune), Matrix Fission (Mixed Immune), Null Form (True Immune), Heart of Chaos (???)

Allies Stats

Allies

Azure: (125000/125000)

Buff: Gale Aura, Reraise (Auto Revive)

Debuff: Exhaustion

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Items

Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'

Azure was revived by Rose's magic. Azure's level far exceeds Rose's and massively reduced the effectiveness of HP restored to him. Azure was raised with 1% HP (2500 HP) instead of 60%. Rose debuffed Azure with 'Revival Sickness' due to the sheer amount of times he was revived.

Azure was buffed with Gale Aura by Vize

Mel skipped their turn

Vash skipped their turn.

Azure's awakened presence fully strengthened the group's scanning, and revealed far more info. Azure slowly got up, from the rubble, and collected the broken material around him... and was shocked to see the others here...

"Wha... you... I thought you were all goners! No, forget that, you all need to leave, there's nothing you can do, you'll only get yourself killed along with me..... but... thanks..."

Azure stepped forward in front of the group, ready to fight... but nevertheless, appears out of breath... and stumbled, catching himself by going into a crouching position

"Ugh... damn it... at least 'M's barrier is gone again... what's taking you so long Morgana..."

Azure is charging for an Arcane Arte (0% -> 50%)

Azure is charging for an Arcane Arte (50% -> 100%)

Azure is fully charged, and ready to cast next turn

"Reraise"

A holy spot appeared over Azure, surrounding him with positive life energy. Azure gained Reraise status, and used all his mana in the process.

Azure pulled out an item, and the vial of something in the palm of his hand. All of Azure's HP was restored. Azure's mana was completely refunded. The revival sickness debuff was removed. Further Exhaustion is now temporarily delayed.

Azure charged for an Arcane Arte (0% -> 100%)

Azure is fully charged, and ready to cast next turn

"Starlight Barrier"

The area in front of the group shined with an incredibly white light, as a hexagonal shifting wall of light appeared in front of everyone

Mel is now Invincible {1}

Rose is now Invincible {1}

Vize is now Invincible {1}

Vash is now Invincible {1}

Azure is now Invincible {1}

Starlight Barrier Cooldown {10}

Another chain broke off of 'M' as it struggled about, the chains melting into corrupt particles like ash drifting down the air onto the ground, fading away entirely...

'Pain'

A dark light shined in what one could only imagine to be a face inside of the cloaked figure, growing in intensity until...

Azure is immune to 'Instant Death'

Azure is currently immune to 'Forbidden: Physical'

'Fog'

A gray light shined in a similar manner as before...

Azure is currently immune to 'MP drain'

Azure is currently immune to 'Forbidden: Magic'

"Guess it's been a while since you've seen this, or maybe you're trying to break it..."

Azure turned back to the others...

"I'll get you guys out of here soon enough. I know a few tricks so don't worry... just... leave this to me... Once Morgana comes back... we'll might be able to fight this uphill battle again..."

Mel managed to make a connection to Morgana... but you can feel that she's nearly dead... someone is attacking her... Mel sensed just now that Zorne took critical damage...

[COLOR= rgb(179, 0, 89)]~... Mel... You're still alive..... Good. Zahan is...~[/COLOR]

The transmission was interrupted by 'M'

"Something's wrong," Mel said, clutching at her head. Not out of pain but surprise. She took a quick look at M's stats.

Something's happened with Zahan. Morgana's there too, and if we need her for this fight, we'll need to find them. Princess, you stay behind and bring back Captain Planet. The rest of us will go find out what's going on and you can catch up later. Understand?

Rose nodded before charging for "Resurrect."

Meanwhile, Mel tried to reach both Morgana and Zorne. What's going on? Where are you?What's Zahan doing? She ran out of the room, urging the others besides Rose and Azure to follow.

HP: 6,954,130,000/10,000,000,000

Weakness: Azure, Azure, Morgana

Immune: Most Physical Status, All Mental Status, Mel, Rose, Vash, Vize, Aura Knights, Physical Damage, Magic Damage, Mixed Damage, True Damage

Reflect: Magic: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Holy, Dark, Expel, Death

Status: [Massive Target, Infinity Bind, Power Breakdown (-40% Atk), Magic Breakdown (-50% Magic), Armor Breakdown (-40% Def), Mental Breakdown (-50% Res), Inertial Reflection (Physical Immune), Mirror Force (Magic Immune), Matrix Fission (Mixed Immune), Null Form (True Immune), Heart of Chaos (???)

Allies Stats

Allies

Buffs: Blink, Magic Blink

Azure: (125,000/125,000)

Buff: Gale Aura, Reraise (Auto Revive)

Debuff: Exhaustion

Azure: (6,000/10,000)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

. (0/0)

Buff: Reeza Soul, Tarve Soul, Saber Soul, Wayne Soul, Havoc Soul, Zorne Soul, Milia Soul, Morgana Soul

Debuff: Soul Link Break

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Items

Casts 'Reflect'

Casts 'Protect'

Casts 'Cura'

Casts 'Raise'

Casts 'Esuna'

Casts 'Fira'

Casts 'Aerora'

Casts 'Watera'

Casts 'Quake'

Mel sensed that Zorne and Morgana were struck down, on the verge of death.

Rose is charging for Resurrect (0% -> 100%)

Rose is ready to cast next turn

Azure watched as the others fled, trying to find a way out... however... there was no exit to be found... only infinite nothingness accompanying equally spaced pillars in a grid like manner along the floor in every which direction, surrounding the empty area the group was fighting in.

"... Damn it just hold on!"

"4th Dimension Slip!"

A massive rip in the air in front of Mel, Vash, and Vize opened up, and sucked the three of them inside, and closed beside them. The three of them escaped from battle.

"Assist Charge"

Azure is assisting Rose with her Arcane Arte

"Resurrection"

Azure was revived with 6,000 HP. They burst out of the rubble with an explosive force... but then went inert in action...

"... Broken... Morgana..."

Azure skipped their turn

Azure skipped their turn

Azure skipped their turn

Azure skipped their turn

Azure skipped their turn

Azure's energy is extremely unstable... you can sense all of the Aura Knight's soulfire and energy in it.

Azure is standing still, as if it were a statue... you can sense Zahan's energy flooding into Azure

"Damn it, what happened now?!"

"Blink"

Rose gained Blink status

"Magic Blink"

Rose gained Magic Blink status

"So here's how this works Rose, you get hit a single time by a real attack by it... and you're dead. There's nothing we can do right now, but stall for time. It's seal was broken, I don't understand how it was able to... but it's immune to everything I got again in this form. If your friends can't bring back Morgana... everyone is going to die."

"Tranquility"

Azure blessed the room with a peaceful energy

Instant death is now forbidden, Expel is now forbidden, Death is now forbidden, Removal is now forbidden.

Starlight Barrier faded away. Azure and Rose lost their invincibility

'M' is struggling to break their chains.

'M' is charging for a forbidden arte

'M' is charging for a forbidden arte

"..."

The battle goes on...

~~~~~

Almost as soon as the rift sucked in Mel's group, into it's darkness, it spat them out gentle onto their feet, right above where the ceiling seal used to be before Azure shattered it. Seeing on below the through the shattered hole, all of the Aura Knights appear to be fighting Zahan. There is a strange golden barrier surrounding Zahan. Saber appears to be drawing their attention, taking blows that she can't retaliate to. Reeza, Zorne, Havoc, and Morgana appeared to be collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

'M' Empowered Zahan

"Rip Maen"

A water essence gathered around Morgana, and revived her, and slowly brought herself back upright, breathing heavily.

"Damn it, Morgana, what do we do!?"

"It's useless... unlike before, 'M' appears to be directly powering his barrier. We can't touch him until 'M' is dealt with first... "

"That's right, bet you regret all you did before as 'M' huh? This is my revenge, and it's going to be slow, painful, and delicious!"

Zahan's powerful clawed slashes forced Saber against the wall as she tried to shield herself with her weapon, as he continues to powerfully bash into it

"Chakra"

Wayne gathered internal energy, and restored Morgana and himself in the process

No one appears to have noticed Mel's group yet

Zahan is currently immune to being scanned. Scan Failure

Aura Knights Stats

Allies

Milia: (4100/5000)

Tarve: (6800/9200)

Saber: (4200/7500)

Wayne: (3600/5600)

Havoc: (0/5400)

Zorne: (0/3700)

Reeza: (0/7600)

Morgana: (4600/8000)

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

The **** was going on? Didn't they tie Zahan up? How'd he get free? Mel couldn't make too much of what she was seeing. Other than that for some reason, Zahan got free and was kicking everyone's ***. Luckily, no one seemed to notice them entering, so that gave a bit of extra time to prepare. 

Vash, charge for Stoneskin. Vize, you do the same for Gale Aura. Get ready to cast it on everyone next turn. 

Vash charged for Stoneskin. Mel tried to contact the Aura Knights.

Do not react or let that little ***** know something's up, but can someone tell me what the **** happened here? Why is Zahan free? 

Music: 'M' Empowered Zahan

Aura Knights Stats

Allies

Buffs: Command: Attack

Tarve: (6800/9200)

Wayne: (5600/5600)

Havoc: (1100/5400)

Zorne: (0/3700)

Morgana: (6800/8000)

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Vash began charging for their arcane arte (0% -> 100%)

Vash is ready to cast next turn

Vize began charging for their arcane arte (0% -> 100%)

Vize is ready to cast next turn

~... Zahan betrayed us long ago when we fought the 2nd 'M' and swore fealty to this incarnation, upon losing faith in our ability to put an end to the cycle when he learned the truth. He believes his only chance of having a life outside of this game would be to serve under that which he shown resistance to for so long. Now that you have fully released 'M' and allowed her back into this world, Zahan was restored. Mel... have you....... I have no more to say to you except... are you the enemy?~

Morgana terminated the connection between you and the Aura Knights, and is actively preventing you from mentally communicating with them further.

"Since you've bothered to come back alive again Morgana because of your friends, allow me the honor to cut more ***** marks into that ***** face of yours!?!"

Zahan stopped his assault on Saber to charge at Morgana recklessly.

"... Get()"

Saber shot out a tether of energy at Zahan, stopping him in his tracks, and pulled him back at her, as if he were a helpless fish caught on a line. Saber slashed at him as he came close, but a barrier appeared as she slashed, causing no effect what-so-ever.

"So annoying! You can't just wait your turn can you?! Gimme that sword ya ****!"

Zahan began slashing at her weapon with his claw weapons, trying to strike around it, causing her to back up defensively until she hit a wall behind him. Zahan grabbed her massive blade by it's edges, and is trying to wrest it from her grasp.

"Stop!"

Zahan is laughing manically.

"GET OFF HER!!!"

"Silver Barrage!"

Milia began firing various bolts of energy at Zahan, along with her armor's 6 drones shooting at him in a unrelenting barrage. A barrier appeared around Zahan as all the attacks came close, repelling everything. Milia began stomping in rage.

"YOU!!! You little cheat!"

"Rip Maen"

Havoc was revived as he slowly lifted himself off the ground, holding himself...

"Geez... thanks..."

"Chakra"

Wayne restored his own and Morgana's health.

Morgana is charging for an arcane arte

Mel swore internally as Morgana cut the feed. The **** was that woman going on about? The enemy? Did she think they released "M" on purpose? Did she forget that Mel would die if that happened? That Vash would be trapped here until his inevitable death? Why the hell would they willingly do that, knowing what they did?

Fine! Whatever. Morgana could think whatever she ******* wanted. The point was, they still needed her back with "M". That plus Vash wouldn't be happy if the Aura Knights died, especially if they could help with Zahan.

Vash, Vize. Cast your skills. Even if they don't trust us, we're going to help with the *******. They couldn't be stupid enough to turn this into a 3 way battle.

Vash stepped out, casting "Stoneskin." Mel used "PHa Repth" on Havoc.

Music: 'M' Empowered Zahan

Allies Status

Allies

Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura

Buffs:  Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura

Buffs: Command: Attack, Stoneskin {4}, Gale Aura

Tarve: (9200/9200)

Wayne: (5600/5600)

Havoc: (5400/5400)

Zorne: (750/3700)

Morgana: (6800/8000)

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

"Gale Aura Surge"

Vize buffed everyone with an Aura

Vash buffed everyone with stoneskin for 5 turns

Havoc was fully healed by Mel.

"Ah? I knew it wasn't true! Thanks Sweetheart!"

"Heh, you're wrong Zahan. Why don't you stop spouting lies, and you cut it out too Morgana! They wouldn't betray us like that!"

"Great, well, you made it just in time for the latest ********. You guys might just be wasting your time here, but hey, don't let me stop you, you've worked miracles so far."

"... m-Mel!"

"Glad to work with you once more"

"..."

"Hey wait... where's my buddy-ol-pal Rose?"

All the Aura Knights were looking at Mel, Vash, and Vize, happy to see them all back, giving them smiles or smirks. Even Zahan looked on over, stopping his reckless assault on Saber, trying to pull away her weapon to turn and stare at you all, seemingly discontented. Morgana however seemed to be shooting Mel daggers with her gaze, before returning her attention to Zahan

"Huh? So you're not reinforcements after all? You're all sappy and hypocritical ***** you know that, while I'm tryin' to break their wills n' all and you just come along back here after doing my job for me, and oppose me again. Is that really what's going on here???"

Saber tried to strike Zahan as his back was turned to her, only for the barrier to appear around Zahan the instant her weapon came to close, rejecting her attack. Zahan didn't even appear to notice.

"If you're not gonna join the winning side, then I'm just gonna have to snuff you out first. Have you even tasted defeat yet? I bet if everyone 'ere saw that pretty little head of yous rolling along the ground, that'd bring back that atmosphere I've worked so hard to make here!"

Zahan charged along the ground at Mel at an incredible speed. Before you knew it, he was already in front of Mel, ready to gouge her face out with his metal claws... however, he stopped suddenly, just inches from his face, seemingly paralyzed. He face looked of that in shock and pain

"... grraraagaggG?!!!?!? 'M' ..... what are you... doing to me?!?"

Whatever was happening to Zahan ceased, reeling back, before going returning to swing at Mel, before it seemed to happen to him once more, putting him in the strange painful looking stasis

"GAHAHHAHHHHGGHG?!?!?!? Lemme attack her, the **** are you stopping me for?!"

The area around Zahan explode with an ethernal power. Zahan took 250,000 pure damage, losing half their HP from the attack, and was blown away from Mel, on the ground unable to move

"Now's our chance, beat em up while he's down and kick him!"

"Aurora Beam!"

Milia's put her arms forward, palms open facing Zahan as her drones circled around them. An icy essence gathered in her grasp, before launching an icy wave of power at Zahan, along with her drones firing minor beams as well. The barrier reappeared over Zahan, completely deflecting the attack.

"Aww What!?"

Morgana is charging for an Arcane Arte

Morgana is contacting you...

~... Very well Mel... I will accept your assistance... keep Zahan distracted...~

"Chakra"

Wayne fully healed Tarve

"Rip Maen"

Zorne was revived, and got up, nodding at Mel's presense

Zahan eventually managed to pull himself upright...

Party Stoneskin {5} -> {4}

It didn't take that much for Mel to get somewhat of an idea of what was going on. Somehow, they had unintentionally managed to release "M", now fighting Azure, or some form of him, and Rose back where they'd come from. Which in turn made it seem like they were on "M"s side. Fortunately, they seem to have gained Morgana's trust again for now, but more interestingly was Zahan. Apparently, he wasn't allowed to kill her.Probably due to what Azure had said before. "M" needed to kill her if she was going to take her body. 

Keep him distracted. Great. Live bait. She supposed it was easy enough. 

She straightened her back, crossing her arms as she smirked at Zahan. "Aw, mama not letting you play? Some 'goddess' she seems to be. Though seeing as we pretty much kicked your ass last time, I can see why she'd be . . . less than confident in your skills."

Mel then tried to reach out to Morgana. I'm not sure how exactly, but 'M' is currently fighting Azure and the littl princess back where we came from. Maybe Captain Planet too, I wasn't around for when he was revived. Last I saw, she was inactive, chained it seems. But Azure said we needed to find you. That his skills weren't enough or something. Needless to say, I'd like to take care of this ******** sooner rather than later.

It'd be nice to know what's going on with him as well. Our scans don't seem to be working and I'd rather not put Vash in danger by having him attack.

Mel casts "OLa Repth" hoping to heal Zorne and Saber well enough for now. Vash uses "Iron Defense."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back