• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oriens Academy [Phoenix Game]

Mel

"OL Repth." Mel took a moment to heal Milia. Rose followed with a "Diarama."

"Sorry for making you do that,"
Mel said, stepping away once she did to tend to Vash.

Rose made her way to the static portal as she always did, until Mel called out, stopping her. "Wait. This isn't right. We're still in the Xith Dimension. And don't we have another . . . whatever to take care of? What do you think, Mor-"

"What the ****? Morgana's gone! Where the **** did she go?"
Mel looked around, but the woman was nowhere to be seen. "That *****. Milia. You have any idea where she went? Or why?"

Millia was fully healed between the two, and slowly got up, looking a little tired from the ordeal...

"Ugh... and we gotta deal with Zahan after all this too... huh... what? Morgana bailed on us??"

Milia looked confused but looked puzzled for a bit

"Something about that feels familiar... deja vu maybe? Er, nevermind. I thought nothing could leave Xith's Dimension... oh!"

Milia snapped her fingers.

"She must of used her dimensional abilities to escape, was she not able to take us along with either...? She does have dimension manipulation skills and abilities I remember..."

You can still sense Morgana faintly... it feels as though she is right next to you... but... clearly isn't... Your energy sense ability made her ever so slightly visible to you... but... even if she was invisible, you'd be able to sense her clearly... Morgana is using telepathy to talk to you

"Forgive me Mel... but as it stands now, my presence would only be a danger to you... the Martyr managed to escape the Dirge of Tartarus... the collapsed Azure you saw who's power far exceeds our group. Only I was able to escape, and maintaining Xith's Dimension from my end. The Martyr won't be able to wake up while you remain there in his condition, do not provide him aid of any kind, AND DO NOT DISTURB HIM, this is no longer a request, this is a demand I am making of you, for your sake. I need time to think of how to send him back as it stands now."

Morgana paused for a moment, seeming distracted by something

"If you are going to enter the static portal, do it now while he can not wake. Please hurry as well, Zahan is drawing near, and it seems Reeza has made her presence known and has begun fighting him, with him weakened, Reeza shouldn't be in any real danger for the moment. Be sure everyone has Hallowed Aura's when you are done, so that the caustic darkness that is this atmosphere does not wear you away"

Morgana stopped communicating with you

Vize got off Azure, after basically being kicked off of him, and left him alone.

"Gah... er... uh... so why are we still here...???"

Azure got up and went over to Rose

"Ugh... Rose... where exactly in Oriens are we... and... why am I laying on the ground over there... but... more importantly..."

Azure looked over at Mel... confused with that clothing... she was wearing...

"How did she get that clothing!!! Why did she break into my room and steal that from my closet?! How'd she even get the key to where I had that stored?! Did something happen in my sleep, and took the key off me???"

Azure felt around his clothing for a second, and looked confused, and pulled out the Spell Card that was stolen from Mel, and looked at it for a bit

"... How did this get on me? Is this a card... The design is neat... but... This definitely isn't mine..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mel

"You're dead. Welcome to hell,"
Mel said, rolling her eyes. "And I'm not a thief." She crossed her arms. "Don't flatter yourself. As if anyone would willingly wear this shit. Anyone with taste at least." She stepped toward him, snatching the card from his hand. "That would be mine."

"Azure? Is that really you? Are you okay?" Rose inched toward him, seeming unsure exactly if she should be happy or if he was even real. There have been many Azures so far, and this game was so confusing so far. Understandable.

"Princess, go do your thing. If Morgana's right, then we need to do this quickly."

"Ah . . . O-okay then."
Rose went through the portal as usual, leaving the rest there to recuperate and wait.

"Milia, can you get ready to cast Hallowed Aura on us? Zahan and Reeza are approaching apparently, so we'll need to be ready. When we see them, cast Spectrum Disruption for dark. Reeza seems to be unstable and I don't want him using his illusions to turn her on us, even for one turn. Vash, get ready to charge for Stoneskin once we enter battle."

Mel took another look at Azure before tossing him the pair of tonfa in their inventory. "Long story short, we're trapped. You want out? You fight. Got it?"

"...? I'm pretty sure nothing is forcing to make you wear that Mel..."

Azure was wondering why Mel had that card she took off him though, but it was no big deal, if it was hers, he didn't need to know all that much.

"Oh, sorry, I don't know why that was on me."

Azure looked at Rose with a confused look, but looked at the Azure on the ground, thinking for a bit. Azure took off his gloves and pinched his arm, looking hurt by that, but then went over to Rose to grab her hand for a second before letting go.

"Well... that's what I do to tell if someone's an illusion or not... in my experience..."

Azure quickly put his gloves back on, and went over to the unconscious Azure to poke him a bit...

"... if no one else is worried... I guess I don't need to be..."

Milia came from behind and wrapped his arms around Azure

"Hey-ya buddy, long time no see!"

"!? Er... can you get off me? Who are you?"

"How can you say that Azure? We've been in here for more than a year already. Are you really saying you don't know who I am?"

"Well... I'm pretty sure I've never met you before ever?"

Azure ducked out of Milia's grasp, and distanced himself.

"That's a lie, well... actually... I think I might know why you say that... but... I'm not sure yet... oh, sure Mel, Azure is the only one who needs it so I'll get that on him right away"

"Hallowed Aura"

Azure was buffed with a Hallowed Aura

Azure managed to grab the weapons Mel threw at him

"...?!? I know you said that you aren't a thief Mel, and I believe you... but..... never mind... I'll save my questions... it looks like I'm missing probably a lot of details... of course I'd end up having to fight again..."

Rose went into the static zone as usual

When Rose woke up from static hell after going through the portal, it looked as though she was in a hallway of sorts, different from last time. Doors lined one side, while large windows lined the others, the only thing you could see out them as trees that keep you from seeing too far in any direction outside. A static figure is walking along with the other who's static like figure and voice is familiar to you as the one who's been tormenting Azure. You hear Morgana's voice as well.

"... What is it that you insisted that you have to show me, that you tore me away from work, I am beginning to lose my patience with you, with you leading me around everywhere."

"Come now dear, it won't be much longer."

"If you keep delaying my progress with the game, it'll never be ready for commercial release."

"Have some faith in me, I've been keeping your home up-kept and in a pristine condition while you're away, surely you would like to spend some time away from work. Kylier has been asking to see you as well you know, she hardly ever gets the time to see you with how rarely you come home."

"Why are we not going to her room then?"

"For a surprise for a caring mother who works so hard."

"..."

They continued to walk silently for a while until they opened a set of doors to enter a dark room with Kylier in the center.

"Mother..."

"... What is with her? Usually she comes forth to me"

"Perhaps she's so overcome with joy that she can't bare to move."

"It feels like you are starting to finally lose that charm of yours I feel in love with... I suppose that if she won't meet me halfway..."

The static figure that sounded like Morgana went forth towards Kylier, and embraced her.

"I suppose you're right though, it must be rough for a child to not have their mother around, and to learn from them. I can provide her with anything she desires, but haven't provided her what she must want most of all..."

After a bit... you hear what sounded like someone getting stabbed, with Morgana gasping

"...!? You...?"

The figure pushed Kylier away onto the ground, and appears to be bleeding from the chest

"Insolent girl... what has led you too... uuggghh!?"

Azure dropped from somewhere above, landing onto the figure's back, stabbing into her from behind

"Who is!?! Why isn't my magic..."

The figure managed to grab Azure while he was on the figure, and threw him off, bleeding from several spots on its back as well now... There's something off with his face, it looks completely blank and emotionless.

"Who is that child!! Who have you brought into my mansion!?"

Static figures began appearing from the shadows, likely from illusion magic hiding them

"Who are these humans?! Why are all of their faces blank........ WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ENTERTAINING YOURSELF WITH IN MY ABSENCE!?! Answer me!"

They began to charge the figure, as it began using powerful magic to blow some of them away, maiming some in the process as they surround it. For the worse part of little less than 10 whole minutes, the figure was finally brought down after what had to be many deaths of other static figures, and the Morgana sounding figure to be defeated.

"You can consider this our divorce, I too have ambitions, and I must say, I admire your work ethic and how much you've put into dreams, but you can not ignore what it means to be a demon."

"You... were using me..."

"You had this coming, perhaps if you listened more to my suggestions on the game you are working on. This wouldn't of happened. To think you would honestly make something that even human's would find enjoyable. Don't worry, I'll be sure to redesign what you refused. At this point, I believe you would be more valuable testing this game from inside. You will be needing a new name to accompany your new situation however, your birth name simply won't do. How does 'Morgana' sound? Fitting is it not? Poetic even?"

"**** you"

"Oh dear, I don't believe you ever used such a 'vulgar' tongue before, as you put it. Don't worry, I'll be sure you still play a valuable role in this game. I believe something you would serve well as, is what everyone in the game has coined as 'M'. Until my prime candidate for that position is caught, you will be a far better substitute as that. You'll be needed to restart the war against humans"

The world began fading again and soon enough, Rose was with everyone else again.

Rose woke up immediately after she came out of the static portal, with it fading away to nothing.

Zorne began contacting Mel

"Hey, don't know if this is a bad time for you, but I got pissed from what Morgana did ditching you. I managed to convince Havoc to do some things for me. I'm going to try to see if Havoc can give you Morgana's information for you to access, like her skill set, or weapon affinities. Let me know if you want in on what she won't let you see."

The other Azure began to wake up slowly, and painfully it seemed

"Ugh... I... made it...? erg... my eyes"

He slowly got up, and looked around, and noticed Azure immediately before anything else,

"... That must be... my body... it escaped from Tartarus on it's own"

"... What...?"

"Lethality"

The Azure that just woke up disappeared...

"...!?!? Urk..."

Azure was stabbed through the chest, the blade of the weapon coming right through him clean to the other side of his body from behind. Azure (Bane) was instantly killed. Azure fell down lifelessly

"Merge"

Azure went over the dead Azure's body, and entered it by phasing through him... and suddenly woke up, alive once more... The massive wound that was on Azure's chest seemed to have closed up and been healed from the skill that was used... He seemed to examine his body a bit, holding his hands in front of him and looking around him all over, as if he was just seeing his body for the first time.

"...! I did it?! I have my body again. Azure shouldn't be able to pull me into the dirge anymore... No... wait... is this one really mine...? This one feels... different..."

You noticed some wear on his face... he looks as though he's been very worn down... and unsteady, but managing to hold it together. You can feel that he feels very weak...

"..."

Azure looked around a bit and noticed some of the others...

"Vize?!? How did you end up in this game?!"

".... uh...? You recognize me now...? Wait... why did you just do that!?"

"Milia's here too..."

"... er..."

Milia looked at Mel, confused before returning to Azure

"Oh? Guy?"

He seems to be referring to Vash based on where he was looking.

"You really did make it out. Glad to see saving you from 'M' wasn't for nothing. Did you manage to find that Mel person you told me about?"

He looked towards Rose for a second rubbing his eyes for a second.

"I don't believe I know you, you must be new..."

Azure noticed Mel... and looked horribly shocked at the sight of her, as though he had seen a ghost, or that she the scariest thing he'd seen ever... and looks completely speechless...

"... Y... yyy-.... You...??? How...? H-how did y-you get out...!? I..... I JUST KILLED YOU DEAD 10 MINUTES AGO!??!?"

Azure is shouting at Mel threateningly, looking pissed off at her... for being alive...??

Auto-Libra updated to the changes in non-team members

Target: Azure Zelo ('Martyr')

Level: 2845

Stats: Raw

Remaining/Max: (71,150/71,200)

Strength: 82,850 * (.032) = 2,650

Spirit: 115,600 * (.032) = 3,700

Vitality: 51,400 * (.032) = 1,650

Will: 62,300 * (.032) = 2,000

Speed: 1,890 * (.2) = 567

Stats: Calculated

Standard Attacks: Works

Outgoing Damage: Normal

Incoming Damage Reduction: None

Skills Receive Hit Chance: 15+ (Vize) 25+ (Mel, Rose, Milia) +30 (Vash)

Status Receive Hit Chance: Always

Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 30+ (Vize) 15+ (Mel, Rose, Milia) 10+ (Vash)

Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 50+

Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magic, Mixed, True, Pure, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Dark, Holy]

Capable Status Types: [stat Increases, Stat Decreases, Status Cleanse, Time, Stance, Theft, Field, Weather, Healing, Damage Amp, Damage Reduction, Barriers, Physical Ailments, Mental Ailments, Reflect, Counters, Death, Expel, Instant Death, Removal, Soul Damage, Data Drain, Reraise, Equipment Damage, Auras, #(#@) #)(!)* ^_)*_(%]

Abilities: [survival Instinct]

Reflect: [Death, Expel]

Absorb: [None]

Immune: [None]

Resist: [Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Dark]

Weak: [Armor Break, Status Effects, Food?, Water?, Sleep?, Talking?]

Status: [Over-Exerted, Starving, Severe Dehydration, Insomniac, Curse: Eternity]

Equipment: [No Weapon, Tetra Guard
+8]

Allies

Mel: (3750/3750)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (1,700/2,000)

Debuffs: None

Rose: (5650/5650)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), High Tension

Debuffs: Affinity Match (+20% All Stats)

Vash: (7200/7200)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Vize: (4300/4300)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Milia: (5600/5600)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Affinity Match (+20% All Stats)

Morgana: (????/????)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), X-Dimension

Debuffs: 'None'

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Mel

"Necessity is a force in and of itself," Mel muttered as Rose entered the portal. Vash seemed to be doing well. Zorne had contacted Mel as well, mentioning how Havoc could reveal Morgana's stats and abilities to her. She thought about it. It was certainly tempting, but Mel wouldn't like having her private info distributed like that. Not like she had much in recorded documents or the like. It'd be much easier to know these things though.

I'll . . . think about it. For now I have more pressing matters on hand.

By this time, Rose was back from whatever flashback this portal was. As usual, she seemed shocked, holding a hand to her head as if whatever she witnessed had given her a headache. She muttered something about Morgana before looking up at Azure with . . . fear? Surprise? Mel couldn't tell.

She almost wanted to ask what she'd seen, but before she had a chance to, something was happening with the Azures.

"Mel?" Vash said, tilting his head. "I . . . uh . . . I think Azure is doing grown up things to himself."

"What?" Mel only saw one Azure. Where the hell did the other one go? This one remembered Vize? But not Rose? And he was screaming at her. That he killed her? What the hell was he talking about?

"Azure?" Vash interjected. "What are you talking about? You killed Mel? But she's right here. And why do you want to kill her? You said Bunny tricked you. Mel's our friend, remember? She even came to help you. See?"

Remaining/Max: (71,150/71,200)

Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magic, Mixed, True, Pure, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Light, Dark, Holy]

Capable Status Types: [stat Increases, Stat Decreases, Status Cleanse, Time, Stance, Theft, Field, Weather, Healing, Damage Amp, Damage Reduction, Barriers, Physical Ailments, Mental Ailments, Reflect, Counters, Death, Expel, Instant Death, Removal, Soul Damage, Data Drain, Reraise, Equipment Damage, Auras, #(#@) #)(!)* ^_)*_(%]

Status: [Over-Exerted, Starving, Severe Dehydration, Insomniac, Curse: Eternity]

Equipment: [Dagger, Tetra Guard
+8]

Allies

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Azure gritted his teeth at Vash when he heard what he had said. There was a sharp look in his eyes that looked unsteady...

"I have to kill her, because if I don't, she'll kill all of us. Her existence is a crime against everyone Guy, she's deceiving you!"

Azure looked confused when Vash started talking about Bunny

"Is Bunny a person's name? Are you talking about the animal? ... No, don't distract me. I don't know any 'Mel' either I couldn't care less about whoever that is."

Azure is pointing at Mel aggressively, looking at Vash

"That person isn't who you think she is, don't you remember guy? You helped me kill her, she's 'M' guy! You were the one who landed the finishing blow on her, and then she started her revival ********. She can change her form on will, and that's one of her preferred looks."

Azure seemed even more agitated than before hearing what Vash had to say

"How are you controlling that innocent kid without a status effect 'M' what lies are you feeding him?"

"Azure stop, its not what you think, she's not 'M' "

"... she got you too again... huh... and Tarve isn't here to bail me out of that problem... can't you feel her energy, and that power?"

"No really! She's all good! She says mean things... but I think she means well, why are you acting like this Azure?"

Azure shook his head

"Am I really alone here still? Has everything gone to **** up here as well?! We need to work together to kill her! I'll save you all on my own if I have too!!!"

Azure is trying to recruit everyone besides Mel to fight against her. Azure is preparing to attack Mel, and equipped a dagger type weapon.

"You can't hide who you are, I can sense your energy and strength. Willingly decreasing your level won't hide that fact from me!"

Mel stood there silent, staring at the ground. She grabbed her arm, biting her lip as her nails dug into her arm. Her face unmoving, she stiffened with each passing sentence from Azure's mouth. Fearing the worst, she reached out to the group.

Vash, I want you to charge for Stoneskin. I know you don't want to fight a friend, but if it ends up like that, then I want you to be prepared, okay? I . . . Just do it, okay? The rest of you . . . I . . . I don't know. If possible, I'd like to avoid a confrontation since we have Zahan and Reeza to think of, but I don't want us to fall behind if this does happen. For now, I guess Vize should cast Viral Wings. It'd be ideal if we can paralyze him if he gets too rowdy. If this becomes a fight, Milia, try to steal his armor again.

Vash however wasn't so meek. "Bunny was the big bully who killed Riff," he said, charging for Stoneskin. "Remember? She looked like a little girl but she was like suuuuper old and stuff. And she did bad stuff like pretending to give you cake but not give it to you."

Vash flinched as Azure brought out the knife, pointing it at Mel. "Wah! Mel, I think he wants to do more grown up stuff!" He placed himself between Mel and Azure, arms out. "No, Azure. That's bad. Grown up stuff is only for people you love. Or when you're like really drunk."

His puffed up cheeks deflated as Mel pulled him back. "It's fine, Vash."

She stepped forward, looking Azure right in the eye. Hearing him mention M taking her form had reminded her of something. Hopefully this works or she was out of plans for a peaceful solution. She took a deep breath.

"Entree #266"

"Today was kinda alright... I managed to kill 'M' again, making this the 8th time I've killed her yet, without being killed myself. This is giving me much more time to confine and control this place than I thought, but... I think I might actually starve to death if I keep beating her like this. It's been a while since I died from starvation, It's already getting really hard to ignore the need to eat, and to force my body to move, despite running on fumes here. My Max HP is already down 90% because of this... and it keeps ticking down even while I'm forcing these entree's up above. Even if it kills me, I'm not going to let you forget what you did to me Morgana."

"On that note, I think I'll end it here, 'M' is probably going to revive herself in maybe an hour or two. I'm going to look around for those static portals that started popping up. They always randomly appear directly in front of me, and going in them takes me to some place where someone's cast 'Xith's Dimension'. I remember that being one of your skills Morgana, so why do these Aberrant's know them?"

"End Entree"

Remaining/Max: (59,400/65,000)

Equipment: [Dagger, Tetra Guard
+8]

Allies

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

"...?! I don't... know anyone named Riff...? Erg... shut up! You're giving me a headache?"

Azure held his head for a bit, looking confused... but shook his ahead, but looked surprised to see Vash step in between in and Mel

"Get out of the way! I don't want to hurt you guy!"

As Mel stepped towards him, he took a combative stance and readied to charge her. The anger in his eyes intensified, but as she began speaking... something very specific that he remembered... all of that anger faded away in his posture and face, and was replaced at first with something that could only be described as fear...

"..."

Azure stepped back a bit, horribly shocked from everything you said...

"... N-no... that's..... impossible... unless..."

Azure looked at the ground at his feet... not sure of himself anymore...

"... If... I heard you right... then... if there's one thing that... 'M' can't do..... its that she can't read those..."

Milia looked at Mel, very impressed that she'd figured out something like that, without being told why those Monolith's exist the way they are...

"You aren't... you're actually... the 'Princess of Lucifer' aren't you..."

Azure lost all aggression in his stance... but is gripping his weapon tighter...

"But... no... if you're in this game... then your body in the real world is hooked up to one of those pod machines then... just like everyone else... this is... worse than if you were 'M' and escaped the dirge..."

Azure looks like he's having a hard time deciding what to do... and looked away, rubbing his arm with his free hand

"I'm sorry about... what I said... but... nothing's changed... no... that's not true... its even more important now that you need to die..."

Azure sounds very remorseful, and like he doesn't want to fight at all...

"Now that you're hooked up... they'll never let you out..."

Azure found a reason to continue trying to kill Mel... but is holding back...

"... I need to hate you... so I can do this... I don't have a choice... if I don't........ you know..."

"Doublesoul Zahan"

Azure summoned Zahan's strength into himself... he didn't seem to change in the slightest, probably due to a sheer difference in strength

"GAH?! What the ****!? Not now!?!?"

Zahan's voice appears to be coming through Azure

"Rrragggg!??!"

Azure appears to be suppressing Zahan completely. He's looking at Mel somewhat threateningly again...

"I need to do this! You don't understand what you're up against... Erk!?"

Azure took 7000 damage transferred to him from Zahan being damaged... Azure fell down onto his hands and knees but got up quickly. Reeza must be capitalizing off of Zahan's weakened state...

"... Fight me Mel!! Show me the power of the Princess of Lucifer! Show me what got you this far!"

Azure can't seem to get it going... and is waiting for Mel to attack... you just noticed... but Azure looks and feels physically exhausted... and his breathing is unsteady... Azure's HP degenerated rapidly, and lost 4,750 HP. His Max HP decreased further.

"No," Mel said. She didn't want to fight. It seemed like too much of a hassle and it'd be easier to just avoid it. Well, at least this prick knew she wasn't M. But now he was spewing that same old "she had to die for the sake of the majority" bullshit she'd heard way too many times before. Honestly, she'd thought these "saviors" would get better material already. Or at least something new.

"You honestly think you're going to save everyone by killing me? What's this game for? If I die, it's only going to play right into their plans. I'll be out of the picture and my body will be left there for them to do as they please."

"If you want to save anyone and stop the ******** who put us in here, then help us. Aura Knights get stronger with their bonds, right? Then help us out of here. We've been able to kill the Aberrants so far, so it shouldn't too much of a stretch that we should be able to do something with M as well."

"The other Azure said it on one of the other monoliths, didn't he? That if M is to be defeated, it's through us supporting and preventing each other's demise. You do this? You can look forward to an eternity trapped here."

"But it you help us. And we get out. You get a chance to destroy this place and maybe get revenge on the asshats who put you in here. And the sooner the better. The Aura Knights have been at this for too long, right? So, what's going to happen if they go before we take care of M for good?"

Remaining/Max: (31,400/40,000)

Equipment: [Tarot Deck, Tetra Guard
+8]

Allies

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Azure seemed to be getting agitated from Mel refusing to fight, and dropped his aggressive stance

"Killing you isn't going to save us, it's only going to save everyone in the real world, out of this game. This game exists to steal your body, and let 'M' walk around the real world killing and destroying everything, in your image, and blaming it all on you! 'M' has to be the one to kill you, so she can use what she has to steal your real body. But, I stole that skill, and changed it. I'm going to use it to kill you in the real world."

Azure seemed to be calming down, hearing that Mel had been reading the monoliths...

"Aura Knights get stronger... Huh? You really have been reading all that nonsense. No where on any of the Monoliths does it say that it will let you beat her. What Azure means, is that by working together, we can keep ourselves alive, by running to fight for another day. In the end, we couldn't defeat 'M' it was impossible. We tried for months fighting against her endlessly, to keep her from getting what she needed. Right before 'M' was about to succeed, and destroy everything in one fell swoop, Morgana created Azure, out of the energy of all the Aura Knights, and me. In the end, he barely won, but then chose to spare her, and instead of finishing 'M', it only sealed her away, ... all... because... of... Morgana.........."

Azure looked down, gritting his teeth. He changed his weapons, putting away his dagger, to take out a massive iron ball and chain. You recognize it as the one Tarve used during the 4th Aberrant fight. He looks like he's choking on his own anger.

"Don't even talk about Aberrants... those came from Morgana... not 'M', there's no comparison there... Those were made to make us suffer and force us to grow stronger. Now that you've killed them all... we'll never be able to get strong enough, once she wakes up from death... I'll have to fight her alone now, the rest of you will only get in the way. That's been proven by our history, that one powerful person fighting is far better than a team of weak people."

Azure shook his head... he seems somewhat shaky and unsteady...

" 'M' can infinitely revive herself. No matter how many times we strike her down, how badly you wound her, she'll get back up... You've really ****** us all over here Mel. Now because of you, I'm going to have to kill Azure too just to take that weapon of his since he won't fight to kill, and I'll only have one shot to do this..."

"You can't?! Azure won't die just like 'M'."

"Yes he can, because unlike 'M' you're the one's sustaining Azure, which means... if I take all the Aura Knights out... and Morgana... I can take his place and get what I need to kill 'M' forever! Ya... and then... it'll all work out! Everyone that's left... can relax... until whoever in charge brings a 'M' back... or does something different..."

Azure looks desperate, scared, and at the end of his rope... he took a step forward suddenly towards Mel, but stopped, and crouched down in pain, and vomited... and took 20,000 damage. Azure's Max HP decreased. Azure is dying...

"urraaag..."

He got back up to look at Mel... he seems to be crying blood...

"What do you think's going to happen... if we team up... fight together like we're on a TV show, win, and get let out of the game? No... Havoc wasn't able to get us out of here. Morgana payed the price when she had Havoc try that... and now she's trapped here forever... at best... we'll keep fighting 'M' forever, and eventually we'll make a mistake, and we'll all die... I thought this through, and if you're alive... this ends up with them getting what they want... I don't even care about the real world anymore... killing you is going to be my revenge against them, my final **** you. With you gone, they'll never get what they want..."

Azure coughed out blood... but seems to have stabilized somehow... you can't sense any hostility from Azure anymore... and calmed down further...

"What is it... what's your plan after we kill 'M'..."

Azure shook his head

"... Forget that... As long as you're hooked up to those Machines in Noch... what does it matter anymore..."

Azure changed weapons again, and pulled out a Tarot Card Deck. Azure equipped the Tarot Deck+3

Azure is charging up for something... and is targeting himself

??? (0% -> 100%)

You feel that Azure seems to be continually weakening...

"TripleSoul Aberrant"

Azure - Corruption (0% -> 1550%)

Azure is corrupting himself as shades of darkness seem to be washing over him, searing his skin, and is wildly grunting in pain, trying to keep himself from crying out. He appears to be suppressing that as well successfully... maybe...

Azure - Corruption (1550% -> 0%)

His stats failed to increase...

"If... I can't make myself........ attack you......... I'll..... make myself go....... insane.......... and go wild all over.... you..... and... cleanse myself..... before..... its to late..."

Azure - Corruption (0% -> 140%)

Azure seems to be struggling... and took 8000 damage from the ordeal of what he did to himself.

Azure - Corruption (0% -> 300%)

Azure's energy is fluxuating wildly as the seconds pass by, and dropped to his hands and knees and the darkness pooled on his back, when suddenly, a wicked hand of corrupt darkness ripped itself out of his back, tearing away the backside of his clothing

Azure - Tetra Guard (100% -> 40%)

Azure got back up slowly... he may be trying to hard to fight you... and even this far in... is still waiting for you to make the first attack...

"If you can... beat me.....
grahhgg..."

"Hey! Cards are Mel's thing!" Vash shouted. "Don't be a copycat! That's not cool at all!"

"Noch? But we're in Feerique . . . " Rose said. "Our bodies are back in Oriens, not Noch."

Mel was ignoring them, focusing her gaze and attention on Azure, looking at him as if she was looking at garbage.

"So that's it? You claim to be doing this for the 'sake of the world' but in the end it's just for your own ******* ego. For one little **** you, you're going to sacrifice the lives of the victims trapped here? So ******* typical."

"Reeza. Tarve. Saber. Wayne. Havoc. Zorne. Milia. Forget me for a second, you intend on killing them for your ******* hero complex? Not to mention all the lives of the people who depend on them for survival. All the victims of this game and you're going to throw them away because you want to feel like the ******* hero? Because you might be able to defeat M? Until another one pops up? For how long?"

"Don't put the responsibility onto someone else and act like you're the one making the sacrifices, you self-entitled prick."

Remaining/Max: (1/750)

Equipment: [Tarot Deck, Tetra Guard
+8]

Allies

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = None

Azure looked confused hearing what Rose said.

"Feerique? Oriens? But there's no reason for... those pods to be there...? But if..."

Azure's confusion turned to shock as it looked like he was thinking of something... that was, until Mel distracted him

"Huh?! Sacrificing people?? Doing this for my ego!? Don't confuse me for that ***** kid Zahan. No one's going to die except for you and 'M'! Or did you think I was going to actually kill the Aura Knights??"

Azure shook his head

"You're just spouting off nonsense, not knowing all of the facts of who is doing what, and what we all are aren't you?! All of those people you just listed off are Aura Knights you know! Even I'm not even able to kill an Aura Knight, that's what makes them Aura Knights. With the way Zahan is manipulating Azure simply by being an Aura Knight, its true they can all temporarily die, but it isn't death to begin with, because all of the Aura Knights and I are already some kind of dead!"

The corrupted limb that was sprouted out of his back started flailing around, but Azure grabbed it to control its thrashing... and seems to be trying to suppress it, and is slowly tearing it off of him

Azure - Corruption (300% -> 50%)

"Me, pushing responsibility onto other people?! Don't make me laugh, I'm the one taking responsibility for everything Morgana has done with her life. I didn't ask to be put into this game, no one in this game wanted to be brought into here for good or happy reasons, I didn't ask for Morgana to viciously murder me and the other Aura Knights, I didn't choose to be sent to what is basically hell, wear this STUPID 'Martyr' title as if I was some glorified *******, and fight to the death, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again! You have no idea what the **** I have to deal with every damn moment. You want to talk about responsibility?! Why did that kid end up dying in the first place?!"

Azure ripped off the limb of darkness embedded within him, and took 15,000 damage, and is bleeding heavily out of his back, and dropped it onto the floor as it flailed around wildly, then weakly, quickly disintegrating quickly into nothingness. Azure fell forward but caught himself and stood back up straight, and then pointed at Vash

Azure - Corruption (50% -> 0%)

"He ended up in the Dirge of Tartarus, and that means not only did he die, but everything that was him was going to be consumed by 'M' if it wasn't for me! I took responsibility for YOU letting him get KILLED, by an ABERRANT! 'M' was just about to kill him when I found and saved him! If it wasn't for ME, he would be DEAD, no... WORSE THAN THAT. If he even still has a body to return to in the real world, it would of died! There would of been absolutely nothing no one could do to bring him back, and everything that is him would be used against anyone! Entering the Dirge of Tartarus is a death sentence, or it was at least supposed to be!"

Azure stopped pointed at Vash, looking at him for a second before turning back to Mel. He tried to take a step forward, but... stumbled a bit in place and ended up not going anywhere. Azure took 10,000 damage from starvation. Azure's Max HP decreased. Azure's HP decreased since it was over the Max

"Before I found that I could escape that place with him, there was nothing I would of been able to do to keep him alive in the long run. 'M' eventually would of killed me, she's too powerful to protect other people from, and I can't protect him forever, if 'M' didn't kill me, what's killing me right now would of done me in, and he would of been helpless! I didn't choose to do these things, I hated how I had no choice, but I didn't complain, because I knew I HAD to do them for everyone ELSE'S sake. Even if there's no saving this world, I definitely don't want to keel over and just die! If I do that, then that means everyone else will too! In the end, everything we are doing is for nothing, except for delaying when we are all dead for good, so no, this world can't be saved. There's absolutely nothing we can do without someone on the outside now, Havoc confirmed that for me himself."

Azure put away his weapon, and pulled out a dusty notebook. Havoc's name is written on it. He shook his head a bit, looking like he was trying to focus... he seems to be dizzy.

"What the hell do you think you're going to even be trying to do here... you're just a ***** who just got caught in a problem everyone else has been dealing with and working on for far longer than you. Out in the real world, you might of been the 'Princess of Lucifer' but in here, you're just 'Mel: The Nobody'. You're no different than... everyone else..."

Azure seems to have been worn out from all that yelling... Azure's Max HP decreased further. Azure is bleeding out heavily, and took 10,000 damage, from that and his level of exhaustion.

Ability - Survival Instinct

Azure resisted dying just now, and remained at 1 HP. All this arguing seems to have exhausted him completely... and fell to his hands and knees, soaked in his own blood. He looked up Mel. He looks like he's just about to black out, but is hanging in there... It doesn't look like he'll be getting back up anytime soon... He looked at Rose for a second... looking confused... He may have forgotten whatever she was talking about... with how pissed he was, and how worn away he is now...

You're pretty sure a good kick to the face would knock him out...

"You said you'd 'take out the aura knights'! What the **** else could that mean?!"

"Of course I don't ******* know! If you do, then why not give us some goddamn answers! Why the **** do they even want me? I'm nothing special! My magic? My eyes? They can be found on anyone else! So why the **** do I have to die for a bunch of shitty strangers?! At least tell me it's for the people I actually care about. **** your plans. I don't care what you went through, I want to live too!"
Mel clenched her teeth as she glared at Azure, raising her hand as if to slap him. Her hand and shoulders started trembling slightly before she brought her hand down, instead opting to stomp away instead. "******* whatever. You're not ******* worth it."

"I died 'cuz I'm an idiot!" Vash shouted, as if proud about it. He followed after her, flailing his arms and making funny faces in what looked like an attempt to cheer her up. Rose stepped up between them and Azure, looking at him with a conflicted face. Her hands clasped over her chest as she kept her distance.

"We, even Mel, came in here to save you. Back in Oriens, you fell into a coma. Kylier said this was the only way to bring you back." Her gaze fell to the ground as her arms shifted, now hugging herself. "Maybe Morgana had a reason to do this. Did you ask her? I mean, you're not innocent either, Azure. I saw . . . You're one of the reasons why she's in here. You stabbed her. You helped the person in charge put her in this thing. I . . . I don't know what's going on here. But I know you can't just kill people because you think it's the right thing to do." Her arms tightened around herself. "I learned that the hard way. Can we just stop this? There has to be another way, right? What were you talking about? Someone on the outside?"

"... You want answers... fine..."

Azure sat down onto the ground from where he was, trying not to pass out...

"They want you because you made a reputation for yourself... Apparently, you're too good at not being killed, and now you're infamous more so than anyone else. I'm going to keep this simple for you. They want to take 'M' the person we have been fighting against for the past year now, and put her in your body in the real world. The pieces of **** who made this game, will then use your body to do whatever they want. From what I heard from Milia, that would include assassinating political powers or rivals, upstarts, but mostly, they want to use you to start a war, and put all the blame on you, and the human race. Milia told me that some princess girl at Oriens would be the prime target, because they want to have the Sanctuary Principle to be removed. With that gone, the ******* in Noch will do whatever they want that was named illegal without restraint if it goes like they hope. All of a sudden, what Noch is doing with this game becomes less illegal, and more people are going to be brought in here. Even if it doesn't get removed, its going to be hell for everyone."

Azure looked at Milia. She turned away and walked away a bit... only to look back with guilty grin....

"Er... well... guess there's no point in saying... 'don't worry about it, it doesn't involve you' now..."

"My plans? I didn't come up with this idea you know. Morgana was the one that told everyone, that if they ever met you, that they were to kill you without mercy immediately."

Azure looked at Mel straight in the eye, without any sort of reaction

"... I do remember her saying that a long time ago..."

Azure looked confused as Rose stepped in between him and Mel, and began giving him a lecture...

"I'm sorry... but who are you?? You're the only one here who I don't even know in the slightest. First off, I'm not in a coma or anything, and I never even took a step off of Noch in the real world so I can't be at that Oriens school. Secondly... how do you know my sister's name..."

Azure looked down away from Rose

"She's dead... there's no way she could of said anything to you..."

Azure shook his head, pushing aside that thought to not get hung up on that

"Third... I put Morgana into this game?? That's impossible, I was put and locked into here before she ever came into this game. Nobody who was ever put into this game that is on our side has ever been let out. Milia knows that, but if you don't believe me or her, Havoc can confirm that for you with irrefutable proof. He would have the logs of who entered this game, if his place is still standing. Why would I stab her anyway before then? She's the one who backstabber the way I see it. Why would I even help put the person who put me in this hell hole anyway?! There is absolutely no way I would ever even consider helping scum with something like that. Even beyond this game, its personal."

Azure looked angry, but calmed himself down... trying not to work himself up... to death...

"Fourth... ever since Morgana came into the game, she asserted herself as our leader. Ever since then, doing what she asked worked out well for us... up until... our last confrontation with 'M' about a year ago. She specifically said that the 'Princess of Lucifer' or Mel had to die, as a fail safe... Now that I think about it... Milia, does that mean you fought against Mel too?"

"Huh... well, I didn't even know that she was that 'princess' stuff until recently. Maybe I would of if I knew when I first met her, but, she's a pretty reliable friend Azure she's got priorities... but she's still looking out for us. I can't even imagine fighting her now, after all, I got a thing for princesses. Hey Mel, does that mean you want me to call you princess too?"

Milia asked the question with a smirk on her face that made it sound sarcastic and rhetorical

"Cut it out Milia, you call every girl you like princess."

"Well, I like my friends, don't you?"

Milia turned to Mel

"We're more than friends now right Mel?"

Azure returned to Rose, trying to get back on track

"...And Five... I don't want to kill anyone... I think everyone deserves to be able to live... but... don't get me wrong... I didn't want to kill Mel because it was the right thing to do... I wanted to kill Mel because... according to Morgana... it's the 'only' thing we can do... Usually she's sure of herself, but... she herself said that beyond that... there's absolutely nothing we can do. Even if we do everything possible... there's nothing we can do in the end, and nothing is going to change... because the people in Noch are constantly at work to make sure that we can't ever escape again. If we tried... we'd be killed before we even wake back up... Because of this... Morgana is trapped here in this game world, even more than anyone else is..."

Azure looked at Rose apologetically...

"I'm sorry girl, but... there's absolutely nothing we can do, besides stall for time... but... did you say earlier that you were in Oriens... not Noch...? What did you mean by that exactly...? Well, first... hopefully you won't be as stubborn as that guy when I asked him... what's your name?"

"Ooh. Be sure to show her some 'respect' seaweed head. Or she'll have you killed as well."

Rose's face turned red as she shot Mel a glare. Was she going to hold that against her forever? She said she was sorry, didn't she?

The half-elf calmed down to address Azure. "I am Rosalind Croixetrosa, 2nd princess of Feerique and student council president of Oriens, where we're students."

"And I saw you! I saw a lot of stuff in those static portals. I saw them take you in when you were found alongside your dead parents. The stuff they did to you. You, Kylier and Vize as children. I saw the day you got . . . your knife. You were a girl at some point, but I don't want to think about that. But in the latest flashback, I saw it. The man in charge. He . . . Kylier lured Morgana into a room and then attacked her. Then you fell from the ceiling and stabbed her."

"He said something about her acting as something. At least until they got their real target . . . so Mel?"
Rose didn't really understand what was going on. But she was sure what she saw was right. Not to mention something else Azure had said.

"But . . . Kylier's alive. She's a student at Oriens. Same as you."

"It'd be ******* nice if she was dead. She's more than just a ******* headache back there."

"Be quiet."

"What? It's true. She stuck us in this machine to save her 'precious little brother' and now it seems we're only here to be killed, is it not?"

<p>

Milia giggled at Mel's comment about the color of Azure's hair <span style="color:#00b300;">"Eh...? What does she have against you? I don't have to address you by your full name either do I? Can I just call you Rosa for short?"</span> <span style="color:#ff8000;">"How about just Rose, or princess?"</span> <span style="color:#00b300;">"... Sure... I'm Azure Zelo... Rose"</span> As Rose began talking about things that happened in his past, his face got red with anger. <span style="color:#00b300;">"Y-You!! That's an invasion of privacy! What are you, a stalker or creeper? How do you even know about all that?!? I 'fell' from a ceiling and attacked Morgana? I never did any of that! ... Hmm... my body couldn't of escaped from Tartarus since I'm detached from it... and the body I'm using still has Soulfire in it that isn't mine..."</span> <span style="color:#00b300;">"Dispersal"</span> Azure's energy flared a bit, as it looked like he jumped out of his body, becoming transparent... leaving behind a sleeping body that looks exactly like him... except... less bloodied and damaged. <span style="color:#006600;">"... I think I know what happened... you've been with a fake Azure all this time... no, that's not right. He's the parts of me that was left behind in the real world! He's been living a separate life from me in there. While I've been slaving away, he's probably the one you've met, and done all those things you said. I bet that ****** made a puppet out of him when he did those things too. He probably had a ****** up personality as well if he only has the parts that aren't me. I know that I don't have the parts that aren't him either... or did... did I... do anything? I don't have that 'me's' memories..."</span> Now that you realize... even his voice sounds... slightly different... <span style="color:#006600;">"Now that I think about it... the Kylier you're talking about is a fake too... she's been dead for a long time, so whatever is left of her, isn't her..."</span> <span style="color:#006600;">"Merge"</span> Azure went back into... his body still feeling the same as before. You can sense that it feels more like two separate people occupying the same body, rather than just Azure... ignoring the fact that Azure is using Doublesoul at the moment... <span style="color:#ff8000;">"Morgana acting as something... I think I know what you are trying to say. I don't wanna give a lecture or whatever, but for a while, Morgana was 'M' up until well... we made her not 'M'. We don't really know what we did, but after that. She showed up after we... well... all committed just a little bit of genocide of all the harpies that were once in this game."</span> <span style="color:#99ccff;">"WHAT?!?! You're not going to kill me are you!?!" </span> <span style="color:#ff8000;">"After all we've been through?! They had to go because they made themselves into cultists after they all freaked out and gave into a bargain about being let out! It's really sad though... since one of them actually helped us in the end... I don't know what happened to her... I heard some things... but..."</span> Milia looks sad, remembering something... Azure doesn't look too happy about what Mel is saying about Kylier... but entirely mad at her either <span style="color:#00b300;">"As much as I'd like to tell you Mel... not to say that about my sister... I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't a nice girl anymore... it sounds like she's been causing you trouble Mel. If she's the one who put you in here... It sounds like you're stuck in here for good just like the rest of us... " </span> Azure looked around for a bit... <span style="color:#00b300;">"Look... I don't have a plan to get us out of here... all I have is one to make... living in here forever suck less... </span><span style="color:#0000ff;">Azure's</span><span style="color:#00b300;"> values are being corrupted by Zahan being an Aura Knight... I'm going to take him out, and I don't mean kill either, I'm sure you'll want to make him pay for what he's done Milia. I don't know if you've met him, but if you're in the dark area, all I can imagine why is because of Zahan, know him or not. There's nothing here for you anymore, the non-human village there was eradicated... There's nothing you can do to help me with that, you'd have to be as strong as I am... well... urg... when I'm at 100%... if you were going to stand a chance against him... I'm going to rest for a bit, and take him on, you can all just hang out at Havoc's place, Milia can take you." </span> <span style="color:#ff8000;">"Don't worry, they've been given the tour... I don't got a problem with that, what about you Mel? I'm sure Havoc would love to make you a home just for you and Vash, if he hasn't already. You can ask him for just about anything, he just can't resist helping out a girl you know."</span> Milia looks to have a greedy smile on her face, and is quietly laughing to herself under her smile. Azure seems to be weakening further... <span style="color:#00b300;">"... why can't I stop... using DoubleSoul... what the hell is Zahan doing?"</span> Azure took 5000 damage, redirected to him from Zahan. Survival Instinct activated again, Azure resisted dying... <span style="color:#00b300;">"Urg..."</span> <span style="color:#808080;">"Soul Exchange"</span> <span style="color:#00b300;">"Agg?!?!"</span> Azure glowed a faint black color, and disappeared, Zahan seemed to take his place. He looked all battered and beaten up, but still lively. <span style="color:#808080;">"Ha! Know your better Reeza, another decisive tactical retreat for me to mark your defeat!"</span> Zahan looked around, and noticed everyone else here. <span style="color:#808080;">"The **** you lot are doing here? You can't ambush me, because its me who's ambushing you all!"</span> <span style="color:#808080;">"Ugh... ya know what... whatever, after we beat you up, ours jobs for the most part are over anyway."</span> Zahan started attacking out nowhere, Morgana just as well seemed to come out of no where as well <span style="color:#808080;">"Ha, your just in time to meet your doom old hag!"</span> <span style="color:#b30059;"> "..."</span> You are now fighting Zahan. Your buffs from the last fight are still active. Auto Libra activated </p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p>Dark Executor: Zahan</p></div>

<p> [media]

[/media] </p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header"><span></span></div>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p>
Zahan Stats: Raw Level: 480 Remaining/Max: (24,000/80,000) Strength: 6500 * (.35) = 2300 Spirit: 4800 * (.35) = 1680 Vitality: 2500 * (.35) = 900 Will: 2500 * (.35) = 900 Speed: 550 * (.7) = 385
Stats: Calculated Standard Attacks: Works Outgoing Damage: Normal Incoming Damage Reduction: None Skills Receive Hit Chance: 0+ (Vize) 10+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash) Status Receive Hit Chance: 50+, 30+ (Rose) Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 40+ (Vize) 25+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash) Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 70+ <span style="font-family:Verdana;">Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magic, Dark, Ice, Lightning, Non-Elemental] Capable Status Types: [stat Decreases, Status Dispel, Field, Illusions, Effect Theft, Damage Amp, Life Steal, Physical Ailments, Mental Ailments, Death, Instant Death, Equipment Damage, Auras]</span> Skills: [???] Abilities: [???] Absorb: [None] Immune: [Expel, Death, Instant Death] Resist: [Dark] Weak: [Light, Holy] Status: [Curse: Recovery Period]
</p></div>

</div>

<p> </p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">
Allies Mel: (3750/3750) Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (1,700/2,000) Debuffs: None Rose: (5650/5650) Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), High Tension Debuffs: Affinity Match (+20% All Stats) Vash: (7200/7200) Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000) Debuffs: None Vize: (4300/4300) Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def) Debuffs: None Milia: (5600/5600) Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Affinity Match (+20% All Stats) Debuffs: None Morgana: (7000/7000) Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.) Debuffs: 'None'
</span></p></div>

</div>

<p><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span></p>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents"><p><span style="font-family:Verdana;">
Land Power = Light Weather = None Field Effect = None
</span></p></div>

</div>

<p>

</p>

Rose was confused to say the least. What was this about fake Azures and Kyliers? The real ones were dead. Puppets. What in the world was going on here? She much liked this better when she thought it was only a game.She wanted to ask Azure more but before she could he'd been replaced by . . . Zahan?

"W-wha-" "Spirit Gate."

Rose jumped as Mel attacked Zahan without a shred of hesitation. She saw Mel cast Morgana a look before telepathically contacting the others.

Vash, cast Stoneskin. Princess, Milia. I want you to use your holy attacks right away. We need to chip off as much as we can in the beginning. But Milia, keep an eye out. Once he starts using his illusions, cast Spectrum Disruption for darkness. Vize, use your Viral Wings and try to paralyze him. Morgana, cast Black Shield on Milia.

Vash cast "Stoneskin" and Rose used "Ray".

[dice]25085[/dice]

[dice]25086[/dice]

[dice]25087[/dice]

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header">

</div>

<div class="ipsSpoiler_contents">

<p>

<a href="

rel="external nofollow">

</p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<ul><li>

Zahan Stats: Raw

</li>

<li>

Level: 480

</li>

<li>

Remaining/Max: (22,600/80,000)

</li>

<li>

Strength: 6500 * (.35) = 2300

</li>

<li>

Spirit: 4800 * (.45) = 2160

</li>

<li>

Vitality: 2500 * (.35) = 900

</li>

<li>

Will: 2500 * (.45) = 1100

</li>

<li>

Speed: 550 * (.7) = 385

</li>

<li>

</li>

<li>

</li>

<li>

</li>

<li>

</li>

<li>

Skills Receive Hit Chance: 0+ (Vize) 10+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash)

</li>

<li>

Status Receive Hit Chance: 50+, 70+ (Rose)

</li>

<li>

Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 40+ (Vize) 25+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash)

</li>

<li>

Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 70+

</li>

<li>

Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magic, Dark, Ice, Lightning, Non-Elemental]

</li>

<li>

Capable Status Types: [stat Decreases, Status Dispel, Field, Illusions, Effect Theft, Damage Amp, Life Steal, Physical Ailments, Mental Ailments, Death, Instant Death, Equipment Damage, Auras]

</li>

<li>

Skills: [???]

</li>

<li>

Abilities: [???]

</li>

<li>

Absorb: [Light]

</li>

<li>

Immune: [Expel, Death, Instant Death]

</li>

<li>

Resist: [Dark]

</li>

<li>

Weak: [Holy]

</li>

<li>

Status: [Curse: Recovery Period, Stoneskin {4}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (2,000/2,000)]

</li>

</ul></div>

</div>

</div>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Allies </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Mel: (3750/3750) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (1,700/2,000) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Debuffs: None </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Rose: (5650/5650) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Affinity Match (+20% All Stats), High Tension </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Vash: (7200/7200) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000) </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Vize: (4300/4300) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Buffs: Stoneskin {4}, Viral Wings </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Milia: (5600/5600) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Buffs: Affinity Match (+20% All Stats)</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Morgana: (7000/7000) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Buffs: Stoneskin {4} </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Debuffs: 'None'</span>

</p>

</div>

</div>

<p>

</p>

</div>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Land Power = Light </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Weather = None </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Field Effect = None</span>

</p>

</div>

</div>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Mel created an essence of light energy around Zahan, which gathered all around him and collide and burst upon him. Zahan took a weakness of 5,600 damage. </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Zahan's HP is critically low </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;"><span style="color:#808080;">"Gah?! Kicking me while I'm down?!"</span></span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">DoubleSoul Ability activated: (Critical: Second Wind) </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Zahan is channeling Azure's abilities through DoubleSoul </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Zahan gains Haste (+1 Atk Turns) {3}, Zahan gains Major Regen (10% HP/Turn) {5} Zahan: Attack Turns (2 -> 3) </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Rose created a giant sphere of light that floated up into the sky. It's radiant incandescence is raining down as beams from above Zahan was struck 3 times by the beams, taking a weakness of 3,800 damage. </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">The Party is already at full HP, and were unable to be healed. </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;"><span style="color:#99ccff;">"Viral Wings"</span></span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Vize's wings glowed a sickly yellow color. </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Vize's offense and defense buff was replaced. </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;"><span style="color:#ff8000;">"Photon"</span></span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">A formed a glpyh where Zahan was, but he ducked down onto all fours and moved sideways like a crab of sorts </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;"><span style="color:#808080;">"Gak... ya missed ya ditz!"</span></span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;"><span style="color:#b30059;">"Black Shield"</span></span><span style="font-family:Verdana;"> </span>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;">Milia gained an anti-magic barrier </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="font-family:Verdana;"><span style="color:#808080;">"Fine, yous gonna play it like that huh!? Got nothing to say to me either this time huh Mel?!? If you're gonna play dirty like that, then I guess I'll even the playing field." </span></span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#808080;">"Snatch"</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Zahan's claw gauntlet glowed a dark blue color, and charged himself at Milia, running on all fours.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff8000;">"EH?!"</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Zahan tore into Milia, lightly. Milia's buffs were transferred to Zahan. Milia took 1,500 damage.

</p>

<p>

Zahan now has (StoneSkin {5}, Hallowed Aura, Black Shield)

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#808080;">"It's mine now idiot! Know when you're outclassed!"</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Zahan's resistances changed. Zahan's stats increased

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#808080;">"Just wait till I recover from that damn curse, then the fun will really begin! But first..."</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Zahan is channeling Azure's skills

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#808080;">"North Wind"</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

A mysterious wind blew through the battlefield. Mel was protected by 'Black Shield', Vash was protected by 'Black Shield'. Milia was unaffected. Rose's Aura was blown away, Vize's Aura was blown away, Morgana's Aura was blown away. Their stats normalized.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#808080;">"Enough of that resistance crap. And just in case..."</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Zahan is channeling Azure's skills Zahan is charging for an Arcane Arte

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Reraise - (0% -> 50%)

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#b30059;">"Don't let him get that off!"</span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<span style="color:#ff8000;">"Wish I still had that one..." </span>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Zahan was healed for 8,000 from Regeneration Effects

</p>

<p>

Allies - StoneSkin {5 -> 4}

</p>

<p>

Zahan - StoneSkin {5 -> 4}

</p>

<p>

Zahan - Haste {3 -> 2}

</p>

<p>

Zahan - Major Regen{5 -> 4}

</p>

<p>

[dice]25088[/dice]

</p>

<p>

[dice]25089[/dice]

</p>

"Tch." Mel didn't seem happy. She hadn't accounted for Zahan being able to use Azure's skills with DoubleSoul. ****. This certainly changed her plans since Azure's most annoying abilities were his wind based ones, not dark. 

Milia, change of plans. Can you use Spectrum Disruption for Wind? Illusions are ******** but Azure's wind abilities suck worse. Morgana, place another shield on Milia for now. Princess, prepare for Hallowed Aura. Vize and Vash. Attack. Doesn't matter if it's physical or magic. 

Mel  cast "Rig Saem" on Milia. Rose charged for Hallowed Aura. Vash used "Grave."

Vash Roll

Grave

Screenshot (112).png

Grave (Defense Down)

Screenshot (113).png

Music: Against Zahan

Enemy Stats: Zahan

• Zahan Stats: Raw
  • Level: 480
  • Remaining/Max: (28,900/96,000)
  • Strength: 6500 * (.55) = 3550
  • Spirit: 4800 * (.65) = 3100
  • Vitality: 2500 * (.55) = 1350
  • Will: 2500 * (.65) = 1600
  • Speed: 550 * (.8) = 440
  • Stats: Calculated
  • Standard Attacks: Works
  • Outgoing Damage: Normal
  • Incoming Damage Reduction: None
  • Skills Receive Hit Chance: 0+ (Vize) 10+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash)
  • Status Receive Hit Chance: 50+, 70+ (Rose)
  • Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 40+ (Vize) 25+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash)
  • Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 70+
  • Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magic, Dark, Ice, Lightning, Non-Elemental]
  • Capable Status Types: [Stat Decreases, Status Dispel, Field, Illusions, Effect Theft, Damage Amp, Life Steal, Physical Ailments, Mental Ailments, Death, Instant Death, Equipment Damage, Auras]
  • Skills: [???]
  • Abilities: [???]
  • Absorb: [Light]
  • Immune: [Expel, Death, Instant Death]
  • Resist: [Dark]
  • Weak: [Holy]
  • Status: [Curse: Recovery Period, Stoneskin {3}, Haste {1}, Major Regen {3} Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.)

Allies Stats

Allies

Mel: (850/3750)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (1,700/2,000)

Rose: (3750/3750)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, High Tension

Debuffs: Affinity Mismatch (-20% Stats)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, Viral Wings

Milia: (4500/4500)

Buffs: Minor Regen, Black Shield (2000/2000)

Morgana: (7000/7000)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}

Field

Land Power = Dark

Weather = None

Field Effect = Spectrum Disruption, Illusionary World

Mel granted Milia Minor Regen, and is healing lightly.

Rose - Hallowed Aura Surge (0% -> 100%)

Rose is fully charged and ready to act

Vash made thick jagged stones come out of the ground in front of him, and shot them into the ground, one came out in front of him,  skewering him slightly, as a critical hit. Zahan was shot into the air somewhat, and has he came down, he dodged  a stone that shot out of the ground

"That the best you got?!"

A final wicked rock burst out of the ground, critically piercing him.

"BBLLEKK!!"

He pried himself off the stone. He took a total of 3200 damage. Zahan's Black Shield was shattered after taking the first 2000 damage

Zahan's Arcane Arte was interrupted, and lost the charge

"Aerial Ace"

Vize shot around at a high speed to slash at Zahan. Vize slashed at his back with her wings. Zahan took 2100 damage. Vize failed to inflict paralysis on Zahan

"Spectrum Disruption"

A burst of energy filled the area. Wind is now forbidden

"So What?!"

"Black Shield"

Milia gained an anti-magic barrier. Milia is now protected from magical effects

"Ya know, I just thought of an idea that'll say **** you to your little 'forbid' them strats. Prepare to be outsmarted...!"

Zahan seemed to be counting something with his fingers... doing basic math?

"Uh... Next turn! But for now!"

"Hellscape"

The land was filled with a negative energy. The golden floor from Rose's Land skill turned into a rotten purple color. Zahan now as Affinity Match, Zahan's stats increased Rose was inflicted with Affinity Mismatch, Rose's stats decreased. Milia no longer has Affinity Match

Zahan's Max HP Increased (80,000 -> 96,000)

Zahan's Current HP didn't increase

Rose's Max HP decreased (5650 -> 3750)

Milia's Max HP decreased (5600 -> 4500)

"Illusionary World"

A rolling fog filled the battlefield... and Zahan disappeared... you've completely lost track of Zahan in an instant. You can't even sense his energy for some reason...

Seconds pass by... when suddenly, Mel felt herself getting punched in the face! Zahan must of standard attacked you... you hear annoying laughed coming from every direction. Mel took 2900 damage. The force of the unexpected attack knocked Mel away and down onto the ground, but she easily got back up.

"Whatchu gunna do Mel?! Ya can't be defended from what you can't see now can you!!! Actually... I need to get Milia first..."

"I really should of brought earplugs... I think I'm getting a headache..."

Zahan was healed for 9,600 from Regeneration Effects

Allies - StoneSkin {4 -> 3}

Zahan - StoneSkin {4 -> 3}

Zahan - Haste {2 -> 1}

Zahan - Major Regen{4 -> 3}

Dice Roll: Vize

Aerial Ace

Screenshot (114).png

Status Chance

Screenshot (115).png

Dice Roll: Zahan

Standard Attack

Screenshot (116).png

"****!" Mel swore as Zahan punched her, covered by his illusions. ******* little ****! Hiding behind his ******* illusions.

Milia, change of plans. Disable his dark abilities. I'll think of another way to deal with ******* blink. Princess, continue with Hallowed Aura. Vash, continue to bring his defense down and Vize, I want you to cast tailwind. Morgana, you can . . . I have no idea. Just . . . whatever, I guess. As for now, I  want to try something. 

Vash used "Grave" again while Mel cast "Doublesoul Zorne." Rose seemed to hesitate a bit before casting "Diarama" on Mel. The girl shot a glare Rose's way but the princess stood her behind her decision. The aura could wait for now.

• Remaining/Max: (38,500/96,000)
  • Strength: 6500 * (.55) = 3550
  • Spirit: 4800 * (.65) = 3100
  • Vitality: 2500 * (.55) = 1350
  • Will: 2500 * (.65) = 1600
  • Speed: 550 * (.8) = 440
  • Skills Receive Hit Chance: 0+ (Vize) 10+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash)
  • Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 40+ (Vize) 25+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Reeza) +15 (Vash)
  • Capable Status Types: [Stat Decreases, Status Dispel, Field, Illusions, Effect Theft, Damage Amp, Life Steal, Physical Ailments, Mental Ailments, Death, Instant Death, Equipment Damage, Auras]
  • Absorb: [Light]
  • Weak: [Holy]
  • Status: [Curse: Recovery Period, Stoneskin {3}, Haste {1}, Major Regen {3} Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.) Untargetable]

Allies Stats

Allies

Mel: (3150/3750)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (1,700/2,000)

Rose: (3750/3750)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, High Tension

Debuffs: Affinity Mismatch (-20% Stats)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}, Viral Wings

Milia: (4500/4500)

Buffs: Minor Regen, Black Shield (2000/2000)

Buffs: Stoneskin {3}

Field

Land Power = Dark

Weather = Tailwind

Field Effect = Spectrum Disruption: Dark

Vash summoned spiked boulders out of the ground...

"Aha!!! Not There! OH NO!!!!!"

Zahan is sarcastically mocking Vash

Zahan is currently untargetable... and thus, Vash missed

Mel could feel Zorne's power running through her. Zorne's stats partially merged with Mel's. Mel's hair turned an icy blue in color similar to Zorne's

Mel gained access to Zorne's Skills.

Mel gained a weakness to Ice

Mel's weakness to ice was negated by her armor, for as long as its on, and not destroyed

~Great, I get to help put that emo stripper on a leash now... I've been looking forward to this...~

Rose saved the charge for Hallowed Aura Surge, and is still capable of using it instantly.

Rose healed Mel for 2300

"Tailwind"

A back draft is blowing behind everyone... speeding up their ability to act with the wind on their side. Everyone can no longer miss... if not for Zahan's Illusionary field.

"Spectrum Disruption"

Dark energies were sealed behind Milia's magic, negating darkness for everyone

"Ha, you're to late if you were trying to prevent my illusions with that, it's already up! That won't work!"

The power of the land, being dark, was negated, and returned to normal

Rose and Zahan's stats normalized.

Illusionary World was dispelled.

"EH?! You!!! You're all dumb, because I'm prepared for everything!"

"Faultsiphon"

A tether of energy shot out Morgana at Zahan, and binded to him, binding Morgana's energy with Zahan's. Zahan broke the tether.

"Nice try, Not!"

"Doublesoul Summon"

Zahan summoned Azure to the battlefield standing upright and holding his neck with a pained expression

"Gyah!! Reeza... Stop..."

Azure fell over backwards

"...?! What...?"

"Shredder"

Zahan tore into Azure, ripping up his armor in the process. Azure took 3800 damage.

Survivor's Instinct activated, Azure steeled his mind and stayed conscious, and remained at 1 HP

Azure - Tetra Guard (40% -> 0%)

Azure's armor was torn to tattered shreds.

Azure's armor was no long able to hold his items at quick access. All his weapons and items came flying out

The Weapon, Dagger,was dropped onto the field

A plain Dagger

The Weapon, Megaton Ball and Chain,was dropped onto the field

A massive Spiked Ball attached to a Chain and Cuff

The Weapon, Tarot Deck,was dropped onto the field

A Deck of seemingly plain cards

The Weapon, Dimensional Parasol,was dropped onto the field

A lovely frilly pink Parasol with an unusual shape. Spiked at the tip

The Weapon, Omega Star,was dropped onto the field

A massive ninja star bigger than a person's body

The Weapon, Adamantite Greaves,was dropped onto the field

Blood colored protective leg gear, for leg based strikes

The Weapon, Shotgun,was dropped onto the field

A shotgun

The Weapon, Witch Katana,was dropped onto the field

A magical samurai blade.

The Item, Restoreative, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Resurrective, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Vivity, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Red Fang, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Blue Fang, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Green Fang, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Brown Fang, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Haste Dial, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Barrier Matrix, was dropped onto the field

The Item, Anti-Magic Matrix, was dropped onto the field

"Eh??? Where the rest??? Don't hold out on me!"

Zahan attacked Azure again, and knocked him down, Azure took 4000 damage. Survival Instinct activated again, Azure remained conscious.

"Ah?! ... Erg... Don't...... Touch my stuff..."

Zahan picked up and equipped the Witch Katana

"Ha! I got my Illusions back! Well... A different kind... But you're through now!!!

Zahan was healed for 9,600 from Regeneration Effects

Allies - StoneSkin {3 -> 2}

Zahan - StoneSkin {3 -> 2}

Zahan - Haste {1 -> 0}

Zahan - Major Regen{3 -> 2}

Zahan's Attack Turns Decreased

Morgana Roll

Screenshot (117).png

Seeing everything on the ground, Mel went to grab the first thing that had caught her eye. The tarot deck.

Everyone, grab something you think would come in handy. Especially that Anti-Magic Matrix. May come in handy later on. Princess. Use Aether Spray this turn. Hallowed Aura next. Everyone, if you can attack him before he casts another illusion then do it. If you can't make it in time, Vize, try using Feather Rain. One of them's bound to hit him or something.

Mel cast "Dekunja" as Vash grabbed the Anti-magic matrix, though her kind of wanted those greaves. Rose took the Resurrective before using "Aether Spray". Vash used "Mazionga."

• Remaining/Max: (29,800/80,000) 1
  • Remaining/Max: (29,800/80,000) 2
  • Remaining/Max: (29,800/80,000) 3
  • Strength: 6500 * (.35) = 2250
  • Spirit: 4800 * (.35) = 1700
  • Vitality: 2500 * (.35) = 900
  • Will: 2500 * (.35) = 900
  • Speed: 550 * (.6) = 330
  • Absorb: [None]
  • Weak: [Holy, Light]

Allies Stats

Allies

Mel: (3150/3750)

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (1,700/2,000)

Rose: (5650/560)

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Affinity Match (20% Stats), High Tension

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}, Viral Wings

Buffs: Minor Regen, Affinity Match (20% Stats), Black Shield (2000/2000), High Tension

Buffs: Stoneskin {1}

Field

Land Power = None

Weather = Tailwind

Field Effect = Spectrum Disruption: Dark

Items

Anti-Magic Matrix: Uses 1

Casts 'Reflect'

Effects: Reflects all magic back at caster once. (Ally or Enemy). Effect ends after a single Reflect

Restoreative: Uses 1

Casts 'Cura'

Effects: Restore 40% of a target's HP. HP Heal Limit [10,000]

Resurrective: Uses 1

Casts 'Raise'

Effects: Revive a unconscious/dying/dead target at 50% HP. HP Revive Limit [5,000]

Vivity: Uses 1

Casts 'Esuna'

Effects: Removes all Negative Physical and Mental Status Inflictions

Green Fang: Uses 1

Casts 'Aerora'

Effects: Moderate Wind Magic. Slowly Increases Target's Fatigue

Tarot Deck: Equipment (Special: Mel)

Spoiler

Weapon Description: The Ultimate Gambler's weapon. Effect based weapon, Low Damage. Maxed

Artes:

Empowered Draw

Effects: Random/Self Buff, Adds 1 Card to Hand

Arcane Artes:

Dual Chain - Cost: (2 Cards, No Attack Turn Cost)

Effects: Random, Return Cards to Deck

Triad Chain - Cost: (3 Cards, No Attack Turn Cost)

Cross Chain - Cost: (4 Cards, No Attack Turn Cost)

Full Chain - Cost: (5 Cards, No Attack Turn Cost)

Mystic Artes:

Summon (Arcana) - Cost: (1 Major Arcana Card)

Effects: Switch out a team member with. Switch can not be negated by physical or magical means

Abilities:

Draw

Effects: Draw one card when its your turn while equipped

Gambler's Retribution

Effects: When under 20% HP, gain Haste {1} (Once per battle), and Empower Draw grants 2 Cards Instead.

Mel took the Tarot Deck

"... I just found that recently too..."

Mel generated an odd wave of energy around Zahan, and nullified his buffs!

Stoneskin was dispelled

Major Regen was dispelled 

Hallowed Aura was dispelled

Zahan's weaknesses and resistances changed

"What?!?! THAT'S AN ILLEGAL ACTION YOU JUST DID!"

"What's wrong? Losing that cool head of yours?"

Milia is talking down to Zahan in a snarky voice

"You're messing with a goddess's right hand man, so you better smarten up!"

"Eh... I never had the chance to really go to a school anyway, to bad so sad for you."

Milia is giggling to herself

Milia's Tension increased

Rose filled the land with soft glowing radiance falling from above, soaking into the ground and turning it into a brilliant yellow once again.

Rose now has Affinity Match

Milia now has Affinity Match

Rose's Max HP increased (3750 -> 5650)

Rose's Stats Increased

Milia's Max HP increased (4500 -> 5600)

Milia's Stats Increased

Zahan's stats decreased

Vash summoned a wave of lightning that crashed from above, striking in the Zahan's general location, volting him. Zahan took 1400 damage

Vize grabbed the Restoreative

"Aerial Ace"

Vize jumped into the air and began dashing around Zahan at a high speed before moving in to slice at him. Zahan took 2600 damage. The paralysis venom in Vize's wings was passed onto Zahan. Zahan is now paralyzed

Milia went to take the Green Fang

"Get ready for this now!"

"Sunburst"

Milia jumped up... only about 5 feet off the ground, lacking her armor's functionality or her Aura, and fired off a bolt of light that struck Zahan, and exploded into a fiery radiance, dissipating softly afterwords. Zahan took a weakness of 4700 damage.

Morgana took the Vivity item

"Faultsiphon"

Morgana shot out another tether of energy at Zahan, and linked herself to Zahan

Zahan - Damage Taken (100% -> 115%)

Zahan is steadily taking increased damage from all sources

Morgana - Attack Turns (1 -> 0)

Morgana is unable to act while channeling

Azure seems to be going through his actual inventory at the moment, and equipped something, looks like a fancy glove

Azure equipped the Wire Gauntlet

Zahan ran over and grabbed the haste dial and used it

Zahan - Attack Turns (2 -> 3) {1}

The item was completely used up and faded in color, and crumbled to dust

"That took... months... to get that..."

Azure looks pissed off

"Your better appreciates the donation, he ha! Just stay there, I got big plans for you later!"

Zahan overcame his paralysis for the time being

"Triplicate"

Zahan swung his katana around like it was some kind of toy, and split into 3 identical figures, with the same stats. They all began the jump and move around in a circle, seemingly through each other as well...? They suddenly all jumped away from each other.

Zahan's is now identified as (Zahan 1, Zahan 2, and Zahan 3)

All of the Zahan's are talking at the exact same time

"Let's see if you can guess what I just did!"

Morgana is still tethered to Zahan... and you can see the link clearly, Zahan seemed to notice the tether and got flustered

"You can't do that Morgana!!! THAT'S CHEATING! How can I get the upper hand when you're pulling that crap!?"

Zahan tried to use a skill... but couldn't due to Spectrum Disruption

"Gyah!? MILIA!!!"

"Eh...?"

"Triple Doom"

All of Zahan's went into a stance, and crouched down slightly, and suddenly all launched themselves at Milia from multiple angles. One of them stumbled due to paralysis, and fell down during the attack. Milia didn't appear to be damaged by the other two that slashed at her

"...? Uh... two of those strikes didn't feel like they were there... guys"

"Siphon Strike"

The 3 Zahan's raised their blades, making a glyph appear over the tip melding into the blades, and all dashed at Mel, to strike at her, but once more, as he closed in, stopped short due to paralysis stopping him...

"That damn bird!"

Allies - StoneSkin {2 -> 1}

Zahan - Haste {1 -> 0}

Zahan's Attack Turns Normalized

Dice Rolls

Mel

Screenshot (121).png

Vash

Screenshot (123).png

Vize

Screenshot (122).png

Screenshot (124).png

Milia

Screenshot (125).png

Morgana

Screenshot (126).png

Zahan

Screenshot (131).png

Screenshot (127).png

Screenshot (128).png

Screenshot (129).png

Screenshot (130).png

Mel equipped the tarot deck with a sense of relief. Though her spell card was close, she felt better with a deck in her hands. She grabbed the barrier matrix.

Continue grabbing everything you can. I don't want Zahan to get any of these items if we can help it. 

Vash snatched the Red Fang. Rose picked up the Dimensional Parasol. 

Vash, charge for stoneskin. Princess, hallowed aura. Everyone else, focus on damage right now, light or holy if you can. I think we can take the risk for now. Aim for the one on the leash.

Rose used "Hallowed Aura." Mel cast "Spirit Gate" and Vash used "Grave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back