• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oriens Academy [Phoenix Game]

You noticed that for whatever reason... Havoc's clothing was in tattered shreds now that you're close up, still covering her bits... barely... Her neck being all red from what was probably a forceful grab imprinted on her. You felt Reeza's energy hanging over on top of her. She must of kicked his/her ass when she came back to here... but... she also smells... used...

"... huh...?"

Havoc smiled when she noticed Mel over her, kicking at her

"It's never too late for a kiss, but I'm sure that's not what my male counterpart would want to spend your 'doing anything he wants' thing on."

For whatever reason, female Havoc is referring to male Havoc as a separate being, despite being the same person...

"Good to see you got your friend back though, I'm sure he can't wait for the right time to tell you what he wants of you."

You realized just now that you can sense that Havoc has been corrupted... it was hard to tell back then with lust throughout the area... but even when you first met, that female form was corrupted as well. You can sense that his lust output from his ability is much worse than the Aberrant's was now, but thankfully, Tartarus seems to be suppressing its effects. That must of been what drove everyone crazy when you contacted him via telepathy while you were in the Light Area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mel

Mel stepped back once Havoc spoke. "You're . . . corrupted? What happened here, Havoc?"

This was weird. Havoc referring to his male counterpart in the third person. The sense of corruption. The lust she was emitting. Luckily, something seemed to be interfering with it since no one seemed affected by it. Given the clues, Mel didn't want to really think about what happened exactly, but she could infer that Havoc went up against Reeza. And lost.

She addressed the aura knights. "Guys, we should be fine, right? And when did you get here? Was she corrupted from the start?" Her eyes never left Havoc, unsure if they had to fight her or if they could just data drain her off the bat. And was something wrong with Reeza as well? ****. They did not have time for this.

"Hehe, I don't think you can say 'Havoc' is corrupted, but in a sense, I suppose he is. The only thing that happened here is that Reeza rushed Havoc the instant she saw him as usual, and beat him up, without even putting up a fight back. He really doesn't want to hurt her even though its causing him problems, but I think its fine, after all, she gives me quite a good time once she's done beating him with her fists, and chooses something better to beat 'me' with."

Despite being corrupted... you can't sense any hostility from Havoc at all. She's just laying there, seemingly content with the situation... The other Aura Knights came on over as they were called

"What the hell? Havoc why are you a girl, and what happened to you??"

"... Havoc..."

"But Reeza said you were fine? The **** you are, all like this?"

Wayne turned to Mel

"We came here because an Aberrant entered here, and when we did, Reeza and Havoc were here as well, off on the far end of the room. She left right after we came, and told us he was fine when we asked about him. I'm pretty sure she went in the Dark Area where Zahan is now."

"He was fine when I went with him to repair my armor..."

"Just use Data Drain on him or whatever, he's corrupted, not Aberranted or possessed by an Aberrant, like I was before you saved me."

"Aww, you're gonna erase me now? All I want to do is have a good time, and that's just no fun. Don't you have Zahan to worry about now, instead of someone harmless? He really wants to come out though it feels like. Guess I have no choice then."

"Form-Shift: Genderbend"

While still laying there, Havoc went aglow with light, and after a short bit, the light burst, revealing Havoc in his male gender again, and unconscious. You can't sense any trace of corruption anymore...

"I can't sense it anymore..."

"The corruption's gone? What a coward..."

"Er... maybe don't use Data Drain on him now. It'll probably only do something bad to Havoc... that's lame of it to use his body like that to hide from us."

Havoc seemed to wake up again quickly

"Ah... Ow... I'm sore all over...? I'm too tired to move...?"

Havoc looked around at everyone gathered around him... confused...

"Uh... What's going on here? Something amazing happen?"

"... Never thought I'd end up worrying over you Havoc... Has Reeza done this before?"

"... Uh..."

Havoc looked around with a concerned grin on his face, until he turned it back to normal

"Things just got a little to crazy back at my place... ya know... cause I'm a big deal there..."

Havoc looked away, laughing, but Wayne punched him in the face

"GAH?!"

"Don't ******* lie, and don't you ******* dare cover up for Reeza if something's going on here! That female form of yours said it as if Reeza attacks you like its just another day for you or like its expected?!"

Havoc looked like he was sweating bullets...

"AH?! OVER THERE! THE ABERRANT CAME BACK!?!"

Milia, Saber, and Wayne all turned their backs to try to find this enemy... but...

"Traport"

Wayne turned back and stomped on Havoc, preventing him from leaving

"..."

"..."

"... We're getting to the **** bottom of this..."

Mel

Mel looked at Havoc through narrowed eyes and a curled lip. That little ***** reminded her of that Bunny ****. A ******* weak little **** who runs and hides behind her brain dead meat shields. "Long story short, your ****** has a mind of her own now. And a pretty ****** one at that."

"We'll go in a minute," she told Milia. "First, I have a question for Havoc."

"So,"
she began, returning her attention to Havoc. "You have a good enough reason as to why you lied to me? About Reeza? Or should I cut out your tongue?"

Havoc sighed...

"I'm pretty sure if Reeza learned about why I did 'that' she actually kill me..."

The other Aura Knights looked confused

"Did what?"

"Well... I gotta explain from the start from how this came about maybe Mel'll understand too!"

Havoc looked around apprehensive, looking a little ashamed

"You weren't here yet Mel, this all started over a year ago while we were still fighting 'M'. To make that long story short... Zahan betrayed us... And killed Reeza's fiancé."

"... I remember that..."

"..."

"We couldn't save him... And to her, he was her equal, soulmate, however you want to put it, and... She went completely ballistic, like she lost her mind and went insane, probably because of that moon charm accursed equipment she was using that we stole from 'M'. We tried to comfort her all the while and calm her down, but she ended up permanently blinding Saber, and damaging Tarve's soul when that cursed lance weapon was ripped from him. Even though we lost all the weapons of what 'M' uses, the effects of them still remain, especially in Reeza."

"..."

Saber turned away from Havoc.

"Reeza never was the same again after 'M' got sealed away. Then the Aberrant Crisis as I put it, because of bad decisions involving dealing with Zahan and Morgana, happened. Back at my place we had no way to counter the lust problem except for me and any girls there, and the special properties of the tower, I didn't even generate a lust aura before then. I really wanted to help Reeza at all costs... By trying to give her a replacement she could be happy with, someone else who could fill the hole in her heart. She said no guy could replace her... So I decided... That if a guy couldn't solve this, I thought maybe a girl could, and turned everyone there into a girl. It helped us in the long run and I didn't force anyone to do it, in the end, all the guys choose to become girls. I hoped one of them would be perfect for her, maybe it'd turn out that she'd find her soulmate if possible... But... She got stuck half-way, having both male and female parts that work. She was furious and... Used the machine to turn me into a girl. Because of the lust problem, instead of making a girl version of me, it made that an alter ego... So for the past 6 months till now.., Reeza would occasionally come to... Attack me and... stuff..."

Milia and Wayne look speechless...

"You're ******* kidding me right? All of this was so you could play matchmaker? You really think you can just replace someone who meant everything to them?!"

"That's pretty gross Havoc, what you did. No where near a new low for you though, and I guess it had its upsides...? But come on... That was a stupid plan, hoping that Reeza would just find someone on their own, I'm pretty sure that's not how romance even works. I can't think of anything myself though..."

"... I understand why you did it... but that doesn't make you right either... your heart is in the right place I think still..."

"It's probably all because of that stupid curse thing she's dealing with, amping up all of her negative emotions or something stupid like that."

"Well, it does amplify her physically, I really don't even know what or how it works... I really wish I could just literally do anything else except deal with this... seriously..."

Milia and Wayne helped Havoc up

"Come on, even though you ****** up, yet again, you can't just try to fix Reeza all by yourself. We're all in this **** together man..... we've really fell out of touch, I haven't even seen you since you've started your gender campaign..."

"We'll deal with Reeza after we take care of Zahan though, he needs to come first because he's only going to make everything worse, I don't know what to do about Tarve though..."

Looks like the situation here was defused and they've forgiven Havoc at least...

Mel

The entire story, Mel had her hands clamped over Vash's ears. Just in case. And in doing so, there was nothing to hide her expression of disgust and confusion. Not that she'd do that normally. "Okay, there was just so much ******* wrong with that story, I don't even know where to ******* start. I just . . . I don't even want to touch this. Let's just go deal with Zahan."

Mel made her way to the dark area door, dragging Vash with her. "What? Huh? Story time's over? But I didn't hear how the knight killed the big monster. What about the mermaid? Is she okay?"

"The **** did you-Nevermind. I don't need to know. Princess. You coming?"

Rose was still. Her jaw dropped, she just stood there in a stupor, obviously from Havoc's story. Mel yelling to her seemed to snap her out of it though as the half elf jumped, snapping her head toward Mel's direction and just nodding wordlessly before hurrying over to the door.

Dark Area

[media]
[/media]
As you went through the doors, everything seemed dimly lit and in ruins, there are houses everywhere, this place must of been a slums of sorts. The first thing you can feel is how toxic and almost unbearable how corrupt this place is, you feel sick. Everywhere reeks of death, as if it was coming from the soil and stone itself. There is a massive dome of a cave like ceiling above you, meaning you must be understand somewhere. Rose would feel horrible, like the place is eating at her... mostly metaphorically...

Rose was afflicted with Affinity-Mismatch

Rose's Maximum HP Decreased

All of Rose's stats decreased

"Ugh... The hell did Zahan do to this place... did he kill everyone...? I hate this place... and now its worse..."

Milia seems to be having a hard time, but feels strong still and ready to go.

Morgana is slumped in the corner you noticed, bloodied, but conscious... Morgana forced herself up, looking pained...

"You're finally here... this was from Reeza... she rushed in here a while ago, and attacked me the moment she saw me without you Mel. I suppose I deserve it, I've had it coming for a long while now... I'm requesting some healing before we be on our way this area will probably kill Rose once we exit this barrier I made for us, in under 2 minutes, so Milia do your thing"

Milia was shaking her head

"I honestly don't know who's worse at this point, Reeza or Havoc. At least Havoc cares about us, even if he's doing shady things."

About a bit of charging...

"Hallowed Aura Surge!"

Everyone gained an Aura of Light, and is now capable of levitating off the ground, you feel a lot healthier now that this particular Aura is up. It also is easier to see, since the Aura is giving off light. Milia is levitating just above the ground now.

"At least we don't have to go through this whole temple, anymore, getting those orbs this time, this place's gimmick for security sucked. Illusions, unkillable soul eaters, shadow clones of yourself! Well... it was quite friendly after all the fighting. Lets just go right in, and out. And no stories Morgana! If anyone is really interested in a history lesson, you can do it some time later when this is all over, you'll have 'all' the time in the world."

You don't know what Milia is talking about... must be reminiscing about this place... it sounds like a tedious task...

"..."

Morgana waited a while for the others to do what they needed to do

"I'm taking down the barrier now... if for any reason we lose our Aura's in this place, our priority should be to bringing them back, unless the Aberrant has us in its Xith's Dimension."

The barrier was taken down, and a wave of dark energy flooded over the group, but were protected from its caustic effects. Even though Morgana said Reeza was here, you can barely sense that she's even here... You can sense the Aberrant... and Zahan as well.

"Alright, time to put Mel's plan into effect"

"Spectrum Disruption!"

The area around the group has forbidden the effects of darkness, skills and magic otherwise.

"I see... I will not be able to help you, but I still will have to come with. I trust that you understand why at this point."

"Its too bad that Zahan has more than dark element stuff, but this should be fun still."

The group made its way to the Aberrant, there weren't any monsters... but there were many of Havoc's soldiers here, corrupted... you've fought 8 of them off during which. Havoc did say many people went missing here after all...

[media]
[/media]
You've gone quite a ways into this dark place, it feels worse and worse the deeper you go, Zahan laid various traps for you, but thanks to Milia's skill, they were all disabled before they even became a threat. Eventually, you came across a cliff like area, you can't see down to the bottom, with no foot holds to lead out of there, with how featureless the walls of the cliff are. There's an Aberrant down there... seemingly trapped. Despite past encounters, this Aberrant doesn't feel as anywhere near strong as 'that' Aberrant that shows up after you data drain an Aberrant... This one seems stronger than your past Aberrant encounters at least. You drop down, safely landing far far down below onto the ground, thanks to the group's Auras. As you land, you see that is possessing Azure.

"Wah?!"

Vize covered her mouth, and quieted her voice... and began pointing at the Aberrant

"Look, its Azure! We found him!"

"Wait? How can that be Azure he's supposed to be in... uh...? That one isn't bonded with us, and isn't the one in Tartarus either?"

Milia looks deeply confused

It hasn't noticed you yet... once this is over, getting up and out will be a synch

"... Prepare yourself, this is the last one I could detect anywhere..."

Mel

"OL Repth." Mel healed Morgana. Even if her skills would be useless for now, it was best to keep their numbers at least. She handed the woman the Bewitched Scepter. "I realize it's not great but you should to be able to defend yourself."

The group had moved forward, fighting along the way, as they inched closer to the possessed presence. Azure? Approaching a cliffside, they could see what looked like Azure at the bottom. Was this the one that escaped with Vash? The one who wrote those messages on the monolith? Or was this the one they were looking for? Well, whatever it was, they would need to fight it eentually. Might as well do it now.

"Vash. Buff up your defense, then charge for Stoneskin. Vize, choose your wings. Princess, you stay in the back. Alternate between offense and healing. Morgana, you'll need to stay back as well, unless you want to become a meat shield. Milia. Vize. While Vash is charging, can you draw that thing's attention. Just try to evade while we get the defenses ready."

"Iron defense." Vash nodded and grinned, giving Mel a reassuring pat on the back. She gave him a funny look, taking a deep breath before casting, "Power Seal." And Rose, both unsure of hat to do and following Mel's order, stayed back for now as to not draw attention to herself.

[dice]23973[/dice]

Music: Aberrant (9th)[media]

[/media]
'Auto-Libra' Activated. The target was scanned.

Target: Possessed Azure

Stats: Raw

Level: 141

Remaining/Max: !@#%)*!@#% / @!#%)*^Y%@

Strength: 2500 * (1.0)

Spirit: 2600 * (1.0)

Vitality: 500 * (1.0)

Will: 1600 * (1.0)

Speed: 550 * (1.0)

Stats: Calculated

Standard Attacks: Works

Outgoing Damage: Normal

Incoming Damage Reduction: None

Skills Receive Hit Chance: 10+ (Vize) 30+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Milia) 45+ (Vash)

Status Receive Hit Chance: 50+

Skill Outgoing Hit Chance: 25+ (Vize) 10+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Milia) 0+ (Vash)

Status Outgoing Hit Chance: 50+

Skills: [???]

Arcane Artes: [???]

Abilities: [???]

Absorb: [None]

Immune: [Mental Status Effects, Expel, Death]

Resist: [Fire, Lightning, Ice, Earth, Wind]

Weak: [Holy, Armor Break, Theft]

Status: [Wind Affinity, Possessed, Corruption, Evade and Counter, Blink]

Equipment: [No Weapon, Tetra Guard]

Allies

Mel: (3750/3750)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura

Debuffs: None

Rose: (3600/3600)

Debuffs: Affinity Mismatch

Vash: (7200/7200)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, Iron Defense (+50% Def)

Vize: (4300/4300)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Milia: (4650/4650)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, Command: Defense

Morgana: (7000/7000)

Land Power = Dark

Weather = None

Field Effect = Darkest Death, Spectrum Disruption (Dark)

Rose Decided to forfeit her turn

Morgana took on the equipment Mel gave her.

Vash buffed his defenses to be very tough, feeling hard as iron.

"Steel Wings"

Vize buffed her wings to be hard as steel.

"Command: Defense"

Milia commanded her drones to create an omni-directional barrier around her.

Mel formed a ring of cards formed around Azure, creating a barrier of energy that crushed down on Azure. Mel struck Azure for a weakness, taking !@#!@)^ damage. Mel failed to debuff his Physical Offense.

Protect Break (Azure: 0 -> 17%)

"..."

Azure grinned angrily at the group then gritted his teeth.

"Reprisal Tactics"

Azure took an alert stance, is approaching the group carefully... Azure now has 'Evade and Counter' Status. Status page updated.

"Blink"

Azure's image became distorted, as if you were seeing double of him. Physical attacks feel... uncertain. Status page updated

Mel

"He may be weaker to physical attacks, but it may be better to stick to magic for now," Mel said, narrowing her eyes at the Aberrant. Another pain in the *** no doubt, like the others. "Holy magic if you can. We need to inflict Protect Break on him before he damages us too much so focus on damaging him for now. Don't worry, if you get hurt, I've got your back." Mel finished by casting "Spirit Gate".

Vash charged for "Stoneskin". Rose casted, "Ray".

[dice]24060[/dice]

[dice]24061[/dice]

[dice]24062[/dice]

[dice]24063[/dice]

[dice]24064[/dice]

[/media]

Skills Receive Hit Chance: 10+ (Vize) 30+ (Mel, Rose, Morgana, Milia) 45+ (Vash)

Status: [Wind Affinity, Possessed, Corruption, Evade and Counter, Haste (2), Blink {1}, Magic Blink {3}]

Allies

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, Iron Defense (+50% Def)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Land Power = Dark

Weather = None

Field Effect = Darkest Death, Spectrum Disruption (Dark), Shielding Duplex

"Magic...? Aww..."

Waves of light circled around Azure, compressing down upon to creates a sphere of holy, that crushed down on Azure. Azure was struck for a weakness, taking !@$#%)*#@%^! damage.

Protect Break (Azure: 17% -> 49%)

Vash is charged for an Arcane Arte, and is collecting energy around him and looking focused

Stoneskin (0% -> 100%) Vash is ready to use Stoneskin next turn

Rose caused a great sphere of hallowed light appeared above everyone's heads, and it began randomly striking down upon everyone. It hit the ground twice, it hit the group 5 times, bathing individuals in a soft light, but those hit were already at full HP. Azure was struck by a viscious light, striking him for a weakness of !@#%) damage.

Protect Break (Azure: 49% -> 60%)

"Air Blade"

Vize shot out a laser of wind at Azure, that sliced though him... but resisted the attack, and took no damage

"It's not working?!"

"Holy Lance"

Five spears of light formed around Azure in the 4 cardinal directions, slicing through him and into the ground, with a fifth one slamming on him from above. Azure took a weakness of {^*++|^# damage.

Protect Break (Azure: 60% -> 84%)

"..."

Morgana skipped her turn, unable to do anything meaningful

"... Go away..."

"Haste"

Azure began to glow with an orange energy as he seemed to become faster... Attack Turns Increased (2 -> 3) for a few turns

"Shielding Duplex"

A massive magic circle appeared on the ground, encasing the entire battle area. An odd wave of energy radiated outward, making everyone feel... defensive... Defensive Effects are now Tripled from base value.

"Magic Blink"

Azure began to split again, like some sort of extreme case of double vision... it looks as if 6 Azure's were flickering around one area... Magic Attacks seem... uncertain...

"... He's got us playing his game... physical and magic attacks can't hit him now... other damage types should still be valid however. If we have nothing, attacks will dispel blink and magic blink after enough times."

Azure looks like he's ready to go on the offense now...

Azure - Haste Duration: (3 -> 2)

[dice]24069[/dice]

[dice]24070[/dice]

Mel

"Okay now. Switch to physical attacks for now. Blink should wear off before magic blink, so it's still the same strategy. Chip at it until it hits Protect Break. Vash, finish stoneskin before attacking. We've only got 16% to go before the real fight begins."
Mel's jaw tightened. For now, they had gotten lucky. He was 84% there and the thing didn't even attack them yet. But this turn it was going to attack, and with 3 turns and high attack stats, it could be pretty bad. Fortunately, they had 2 healers on the team now so as long as he didn't kill both her and Rose, there was some chance they'd make it through this.

Mel standard attacked the Aberrant. Rose used "Pierce Shot". Vash used "Stoneskin".

[/media]

Vitality: 500 * (.0)

Will: 1600 * (.5)

Status: [Wind Affinity, Possessed, Corruption, Evade and Counter, Haste (2), Magic Blink {3}]

Allies

Mel: (300/3750)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, StoneSkin {4}

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, StoneSkin {4}, Iron Defense (+50% Def)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, StoneSkin {4}, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Land Power = Dark

Weather = None

Field Effect = Darkest Death, Spectrum Disruption (Dark), Shielding Duplex

As Mel came up to strike at Azure, but as she did, his figure's image vibrated violently and away from where she attacked, and when the image, came together, she felt a sharp kick to the side of her head, knocking her away. Mel took 1600 damage.

Azure's Blink Status wore out, and can no longer auto-dodge physical attacks with absolute certainty.

Rose shot a powerful shot that pierced right on through Azure, his defenses were so low Rose completely ignored his Defense, and did true damage instead. Azure took !@%)(@%#^ true damage. It damaged his armor somewhat

Protect Break (Azure: 84% -> 100%)

Azure's defenses dropped as a barrier of data became visible around Azure, and then shattered violently.

Enemy Armor (Tetra Guard: 100% -> 93%)

Vash finished charging and unleashed a wave of earthly energy that encased and enclosed upon everyone in a protective, manner, as though it were added a 2nd layer of skin to them that they couldn't see or feel really. Everyone felt... protected

"Heh, well... since further attacks won't do anything for now"

"Command: Flight"

A barrier formed around Azure, and took him slightly off the ground. It looked like his image was shifting outside the barrier... but that was impossible. There was no way he wasn't tucked inside

Vize couldn't think of anything worth doing since they just had to wait on Rose at this point, and skipped her turn.

Milia sent out her drones to try to capture the enemy, and prevent it from doing anything

"We're halfway there now... Drain him Rose, his tactics has no effect against that skill."

Morgana skipped her turn, unable to do anything meaningful.

"Let me go!"

"Brick Break"

Azure smashed open Milia's barrier around in instantly. Milia's orbiters were damaged in the process, and flew back to Milia and deactivated.

Milia lost access to her armor skills

"Oh ya... he did have that didn't he? Wait, but this is a different one...? Dang..."

Azure looks unsatisfied that he can be attacked again

"Blink"

Azure can't be hit by most physical attacks 3 times now once again

Azure wasn't sure who to target first... and then started aiming for Mel

"Poison Fang"

Azure's shadowy body seemed to change as its arm formed into a crooked blade that turned a toxic purple in color, and ran to Mel swinging, and despite evasion attempts, managed to slash at her. Mel took 1850 damage. Mel resisted getting poisoned. Azure's arm returned to normal after the attack.

Azure - Haste Duration: (2 -> 1)

Allies - StoneSkin Duration (5 -> 4)

[dice]24106[/dice]

[dice]24107[/dice]

[dice]24108[/dice]

[dice]24109[/dice]

Mel

"****!" Mel brought a hand to her ringing head. That **** really did a number on her. But better her than Vash, she thought. "OL Repth." She healed herself as Rose used "Drain Heart" on the Aberrant.

"Milia, once we enter the Xith's dimension, I need you to cancel the Spectrum Disruption. Then see if you can steal that thing's armor. If it is anything like the one I'm wearing other than the tacky appearance, not having it will make things much easier for us. Vize, get ready to cast gale aura on us."

"As for attacks, I think we need to rely on Vash's Magno-Barrage for now and try to break the Blink skills in a bit."

Vash used "Magno Barrage" after they were taken into the Xith Dimension.

[media]
[/media]
  • Target: Possessed Azure v.2

Remaining/Max: 24,750/24,800

Resist: [Fire, Thunder, Earth, Ice, Wind]

Status: [Wind Affinity, Possessed, Evade and Counter, Distress, Haste (1), Blink {2}, Magic Blink {2}]

Allies

Mel: (2700/3750)

Rose: (4700/4700)

Debuffs: Affinity Mismatch, High Corruption

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, StoneSkin {4}, Iron Defense (+50% Def) Black Shield (2,000/2,000)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura, StoneSkin {4}, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Milia: (2850/4650)

Land Power = Null

Weather = None

Field Effect = Shielding Duplex

Mel surrounded herself in a watery energy field, blessing her with 2400 HP

Rose shot out a corrupt wave of energy that leeched itself onto Azure, sucking the Aberrant and its corruption directly out of him. Rose obtained a virus core off of it.

Rose Corruption (49% -> 61%)

Rose feels... peculiar... it feels like a darkness is washing over her skin, like some sort of viscous ooze that feels welcoming to her... Somehow... Rose feel less like yourself...? Her right arm turned black and purple in coloration, shifting in its shimmering vibrant colors, it doesn't even feel like its her's anymore... if it ever was...

Rose was afflicted with High Corruption. Her attacks feel more... chaotic, less responsive... and more willful against her own...

"Uwa...?"

"The hell? It really is him."

Azure is just standing there dazed... before falling over... looks like he was completely separated from the Aberrant.

The Aberrant figure is on the floor writhing in agony it looks like squirming about like it was about to explode or was on fire. It's torso turned to static as it seemed as another Aberrant ripped its way out of it violently, collapsing once it made its escape, from Mel's perspective... the Aberrant that tore its way out of the first one looks like Azure... gear and all... you can easily tell them apart from the strength difference between the two... It's base stats are higher... but its Max HP is lower this time...

The Aberrant got up off of the ground and screeched as it looked unable to maintain its current form as it was now without a host...

'Xith's Dimension'

The landscape changed to that familiar desolate floating wasteland of darkness that is now solely the arena of everyone here...

The land power changed to Null.

Rose's Maximum HP returned to normal, and received that health back as well.

Rose - Max HP (3600 -> 4700)

The caustic field effect of the area vanished, making it safe to removed the Hallowed Aura.

"Consider it done now Mel"

Milia stopped enacting Spectrum Disruption, Dark abilities are available to everyone again.

Azure got up slowly, trying to recover... the Aberrant rushed on over, and collided into him, knocking him into the ground.

"GYAH! Get off of me!?"

It fazed into Azure, trying to possess him again, and managed to succeed...

"Get.... get off... of me..."

Music: Aberrant (9th v.2)

[media]
[/media]
A burst of energy pushed the group back a bit... looks like it's not over still...

Vash's attack magnetized Azure, and as various objects he formed came in to strike him, what seemed at first to be a dodge, based on Azure's visage vibrating harshly, turned into the clear image of him being struck various times. It somehow looked hilarious with all the seemingly expertly performed dodges being turned into certain blows to the body and head. Azure resisted the attack and took 50 damage.

Protect Break (Azure: 0% -> 1%)

Azure - Blink {3 -> 2}

Azure - Magic Blink {3 -> 2}

Vize is charging for what Mel asked of her

Gale Aura Surge (0% -> 100%) Vize is ready to cast this next turn

"Black Shield"

Morgana gave Vash an anti-magic barrier

Milia pounded her fists together, looking spirited

"Alright then, lets see what's under those shabby clothes!"

Milia boosted forward at Azure, being drawn to him by Vash, magnetizing him, letting her armor lead her.

"Here!"

Milia grabbed at seemingly nothing, being revealed to be Azure, and smacked him.

"Grand Theft"

Milia used her armor to boost upwards into the air, ripping off Azure's entire set of armor in one piece as he fumbled about, and was dropped awkwardly onto the ground. Milia quickly feel to the ground after taking it with a metalic thud as it sounded like she was being crushed by the armor she just stole off of Azure.

"Uaaahh!? What the hell?! This things so heavy!!! I can't move, get it off someone!"

Milia looks to be pinned to the ground somehow by the armor being on top of her.

"...?!"

Azure was left with only underwear... His body is a lot smaller than his very loose fitting made it look... There's no muscle tone to him despite his strength, and simply had a lithe look to his build... He just looks soft and featureless, besides the slight curvature that is his male body...? You get the feeling that if you didn't already know Azure was a male... You'd have a hard time discerning his gender...

"..."

Azure really doesn't look like he wants to fight anymore... Somehow his personality is overshadowing the Aberrant's will currently...

Azure was self-inflicted with Distress from the situation

Azure gained the buff 'Unburdened' from losing its armor, increasing its evasion and accuracy immensely

"...GRRAAAGHHHHH. Give it back!"

"Mug"

Azure powerfully jumped onto Milia, and beat on her swiftly, and stole back his armor. Milia took 1800 damage. He is effortlessly holding it and put it back on

"... Wow... That thing has to be at least 100 pounds... I'll try to be more careful when I steal it."

Azure is no longer unburdened. Azure is no longer Distressed

Azure is charging for an Arcane Arte.

Auto-Libra revealed what he's charging for.

Azure - Sky Grinder (0% -> 100%)

"Sky Grinder"

Azure moved back a bit, gaining a motion blur effect on him jumping back a forth a bit before launching himself extremely high into the sky. You can't see him in through the darkness of the sky, but you can feel he's still raising up

Azure is now untargetable to most skills

Auto-Libra made a targeting ridicule appeared around Milia, with a second one appearing around everyone else, showing who he's aiming for.

"Guess he's pissed at me..."

The other Abberant is staring at Rose.

Azure - Haste (1 -> 0)

Azure's attack turns decreased (3 -> 2)

Allies - StoneSkin (4 -> 3)

[dice]24188[/dice]

[dice]24194[/dice]

Mel

"The **** is wrong with your arm, Princess?"
Mel pulled a face, looking at Rose's arm. Her hair was one thing but the girl's arm looked awful, like it had been taken over by a curse or necrosis.

"W-wha?!" Rose nearly screamed when she saw herself. "What's happening?"

"Whatever it is will have to wait for now," Mel said, hoping Morgana or Milia could fill them in later. For now, the Aberrant was a higher priority. And right now, it seemed like it was getting ready for something big.

"OL Repth." Mel healed Milia. "Milia, we need another Spectrum Disruption. This time on wind skills. Morgana, can you use your Black Shield on Princess before she uses Silver Cascade."

Rose waited until after Morgana before using "Silver Cascade."

[media]
[/media]

Remaining/Max: 15,250/24,800

Capable Damage Types: [Physical, Magic, Mixed, Wind, Lightning, Dark]

Capable Status Types: [stat Increases, Time, Stance, Theft, Field, Healing, Physical Ailments, Reflect, Counters, Instant Death]

Status: [Wind Affinity, Possessed, Evade and Counter, Blink {2}, Magic Blink {2}]

Allies

Mel: (2700/3750)

Buffs: StoneSkin {2}

Rose: (4700/4700)

Buffs: StoneSkin {2} Black Shield (2,000/2,000)

Debuffs: Affinity Mismatch, High Corruption

Buffs: StoneSkin {2}, Iron Defense (+50% Def) Black Shield (2,000/2,000)

Buffs: StoneSkin {2}, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Milia: (2950/4650)

Debuffs: Toppled, Pinned

Land Power = Null

Weather = None

Milia was fully healed by Mel

Vash skipped his turn...?

"Gale Aura Surge!"

Everyone's Hallowed Auras was replaced with Gale Auras.

"Spectrum Disruption"

Wind Skills are now forbidden. Everyone's Gale Aura's pithered out, removed by the skill

"HEY!"

Vize doesn't look happy about that...

"Ya... Aura's are... active buffs..."

"Black Shield"

Rose gained an anti-magic barrier

"... My barriers will vanish if you have Milia forbid the Dark Element Mel..."

Rose changed the weather, the skies glowing a crystal blue in color, in contrast to the dark black and purple that is mostly everything else...

Azure is caught in the storm and is unable to evade in these conditions, taking increased direct damage from his position in the sky. Azure took 2700 damage.

Protect Break (Azure: 1% -> 11%)

Azure came crashing down onto Milia powerfully, smashing her into the ground by slamming his weight into her through a stomp. Wind skills are forbidden. Azure failed to launch himself off of Milia like a dive board, and crashed down on top of Milia. Milia took 2250 damage. Azure took 5600 damage from the recoil and from falling from the sky and landing improperly. Milia is toppled and had the wind knocked out of her. Azure is toppled on Milia

Protect Break (Azure: 11% -> 35%)

"What the hell... get off... you're too heavy!"

Milia is being pinned by Azure's toppled body.

Azure is having trouble getting up

Azure managed to get back up

The weather is buffeting Azure hard with its rays of light raining upon him. Azure took 1200 damage from the weather bearing down on him

Protect Break (Azure: 35% -> 40%)

'Lock on'

The other Aberrant locked on to Rose. Her chances of evasion dropped to zero. It seems as though it's planning on doing something...

Allies - StoneSkin {3 -> 2}

[dice]24242[/dice]

[dice]24243[/dice]

[dice]24269[/dice]

[dice]24310[/dice]

Mel

"OLa Repth."
Mel healed Milia as well as herself, trying to keep everyone's health as full as she could. "Okay, for now, try to chip away at his blink abilities now to take advantage of the stoneskin. Vash and Vize, that's your job. I'll be ready to heal you once he counters." Vash nodded, before he charged in for a standard attack.

Mel also took not of the other Aberrant use a skill on Rose. She didn't like it. The thing seemed passive before but if it was getting involved now, they'd have another headache to consider. "Morgana, do you have anything to increase the princess' defense further or help her in any other way? If so, use it. And Princess, for now use Aether Spray. Once we get rid of Magic Blink, added holy damage will benefit us well."

Rose used "Aether Spray."

[dice]24307[/dice]

[media]
[/media]

Remaining/Max: 14,050/24,800

Capable Status Types: [stat Increases, Time, Stance, Theft, Field, Healing, Physical Ailments, Reflect, Counters, Instant Death]

Status: [Wind Affinity, Possessed, Evade and Counter, Magic Blink {1}]

Allies

Mel: (1550/3750)

Buffs: StoneSkin {1}

Rose: (1150/5650)

Buffs: StoneSkin {1}, High Tension, Black Shield (2,000/2,000)

Debuffs: Affinity Match

Buffs: StoneSkin {1}, Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (2,000/2,000)

Vize: (2800/4300)

Buffs: StoneSkin {1}, Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Milia: (5600/5600)

Buffs: StoneSkin {1}, Affinity Match, High Tension

Debuffs: Toppled

Morgana: (4900/7000)

Buffs: StoneSkin {1}

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Mel healed herself and Milia to full.

Vash charged in to attack Azure, but as he tried to strike him, his image shifting violently left and right of his punch and reformed in front of him, to kick at him, but bounce off of Vash. Vash took no damage. Azure was removed from being on top of Milia. Milia is no longer pinned.

Azure - Blink {2 -> 1}

"Ugh... thanks..."

A yellow star of light appeared above the group formed by Rose, and began sprinkling what could be compared to fairy dust, blanketing the ground with its dust, turning the ground from that dim black and purple worn colors to a bright and golden yellow, inking it into more pleasant goldenrod yellow.

Between the sky being a sky blue color, and the ground looking a lovely yellow... this place is looking a lot less dim...

The land Power was changed to Light

Rose's affinity is at match with the environment, boosting her stats and Max HP

Rose's Max HP (4700 -> 5650)

Rose kept the same percentage of her current HP

Rose feels healthy and more alive

Rose's Tension Increased

Milia's affinity is at match with the environment, boosting her stats and Max HP

Milia's Max HP (4650 -> 5600)

Milia kept the same percentage of her current HP

Morgana is immune to Affinity Mismatch

"I'm... really feeling it...!"

Milia looks pumped... despite being on the ground...

Milia's tension increased

The other Aberrant was afflicted with Affinity Mismatch

Aberrant Azure? Max HP (89,000 -> 71,200)

It's stats were debuffed

"Aerial Ace"

Vize flew back into the air and started speeding around Azure building up speed, and flew in to slice him with her wings, but he evaded though the use of Blink, and appeared in under Vize, and vaulted himself upward, kicking Vize in the mid-air

"WAH!? No... way..."

Vize crashed into the ground, and took 1500 damage. Azure looks annoyed at all these defensive buffs and healing... despite the defensive buffs he's employed.

Azure - Blink {1 -> 0}

Azure growled at how it was possible for him to be struck physically...

Azure stopped enacting Shielding Duplex, everyone's defensive buffs returned to normal effectiveness

Milia tried to get up, and managed to slowly pick herself back up, and is getting ready to start fighting again

"I have nothing for physical defense, I've done all I can do shore up her defenses"

"Dark Pulse"

Morgana unleashed a wave of dark energy in front of her at Azure, however, he evaded once again with his remaining Blink skill, and appeared in front of her and struck Morgana with a foot to the head, knocking her back. Morgana took 2100 damage.

"Urh..."

Azure - Magic Blink {2 -> 1}

"..."

Azure noticed that he wouldn't be able to recast Blink... and roared sharply...

"Haste"

Azure's attack turn's increased for a few turns (2 -> 3)

"Mug"

Azure charged Mel, aiming to steal her weapon, and struck at her, and ripped her weapon out of her hands, and jumped back a bit to distance himself. Mel took 2200. Mel's Weapon was stolen!

Azure equipped Mel's stolen weapon

Azure is charging for an Arcane Arte

Azure put away Mel's stolen weapon away inside his armor, it can't be taken back till Azure's armor is taken or destroyed

Azure - Death Lotus (0% -> 100%)

Azure is readied himself for next turn. Azure is targeting everyone at random.

Mel was targeted 3 times. Rose was targeted 4 times. Vash was targeted 3 times. Vize was targeted 6 times. Milia was targeted 5 times. Morgana was targeted 1 times. 3 will assuredly Miss. 22 out of 25 Potential Hits.

The other Aberrant stood upright

'Null Ability'

An energy field of dissonance appeared around Rose, zapping her of her inner strength. Rose was afflicted with Break. Rose lost access to some of her abilities.

'False Swipe'

With nearly blinding speed, it move in front of Rose, crouched in front of her, and struck up at her, sending her into the air somewhat and back. Rose landed back a bit, able to get up. The attack felt... very restrained... despite its power, to prevent a fatal hit maybe? Rose took 4,500 damage. Suddenly... Rose felt like she was becoming more vulnerable

Rose - Protect Break (0% -> 100%)

Rose was afflicted with Protect Break. Rose's Defenses dropped to ZERO.

'2128 Drain'

The Aberrant began using Data Drain on Rose, her body becoming completely immobile as it began, and shot out a corrupt burst of energy that felt like it was tearing her soul. The darkness that was on her body began bubbling, as it began receding entirely, getting sucked off of her how Vash would probably furiously slurp up spaghetti... or just food in general.

Rose - Corruption
(61% -> 0%)

Rose's arm returned to normal, Rose's hair returned to its natural color.

The experience felt horrible... but... now there's just an empty pleasantness left in its aftermath. Rose feels more in control of what she wants to do, and like herself again.

Rose is no longer afflicted with Protect Break. Rose is no longer afflicted with Break

Aberrant Azure? - Corruption (1289% -> 1350%)

The Aberrant is screeching wildly, but is suppressing its corruption entirely...

The weather damaged Azure for 1,200.

Protect Break (Azure: 40% -> 45%)

The Aberrant is resisting the damage somehow and is too strong

Azure - Haste (3 -> 2)

Allies - StoneSkin {2 -> 1}

StoneSkin will be dispelled at the end of the next turn...

[dice]24311[/dice]

[dice]24312[/dice]

[dice]24315[/dice]

Mel

"You ************* piece of **** ****!" This wasn't good. Without the spell card, if one of them were to die, Mel couldn't resurrect them. Not to mention it gave the Aberrant some sort of new skill and given the sheer amount of times they were targetted it wasn't going to be good. She probably didn't have to worry about Vash, with his defense buffs, and Milia and Rose should be fine with their increased max hp. Morgana was already targeted once. So the ones at highest risk were Vize and herself.

Given the word "death" in the skill name, it was most likely a dark skill, so they could use spectrum disruption. But then Milia wouldn't be able to steal the card or armor. Plus, the Aberrant wpould be able to cast its blink skills again and then they'd have a constant stalemate. For now, she figured it'd be best to focus on stealing for now and prepare for the worst.

"OLa Repth," Mel said, healing the group. "Milia, I need you to try stealing its armor again. Morgana, cast Black Shield on either Milia or me. It doesn't matter who for now. Vash and Vize, physical damage. Princess, charge for a Hallowed Aura. Look, that thing has my spell card, so we need to get it back as soon as possible. But I also have no idea what that Death Lotus does."

"If I die, then listen to me now. Milia, keep trying to steal his armor until we get both back. Princess, you're on healing duty then. Make sure everyone is topped off, even if it seems unneccessary. Vash, next turn, charge for Stoneskin again. Then switch to offense for 4 turns before charging again. When we get the card back, Morgana, you start reviving any fallen members. Got it?"

Rose nodded and charged for Hallowed Aura. Vash frowned though, apparently not liking the idea of Mel dying, even in a game. He used "Artful Sacrifice" to defend her while attacking.

[dice]24332[/dice]

[media]
[/media]

• Stats: Raw

Remaining/Max: 10,350/24,800

Allies

Mel: (3250/3750)

Buffs: Black Shield (1,700/2,000)

Rose: (1150/5650)

Buffs: High Tension

Debuffs: Affinity Match, Bleeding

Vash: (6500/7200)

Buffs: Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Debuffs: Bleeding

Vize: (1000/4300)

Buffs: Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Milia: (2100/5600)

Buffs: Affinity Match, High Tension

Morgana: (5200/7000)

Buffs: None

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = Shielding Duplex, Spikes (Enemy Owner)

Mel was healed for 1700, Rose was healed for 1800, Vash is already full HP, Vize was healed to full, Milia is already full HP, Morgana was healed for 1700.

Rose - Hallowed Aura Surge (0% -> 100%) Rose is ready to buff everyone with Light Auras

Vash charged and struck at Azure, but missed, dodging around his strikes, and struck back at Vash, knocking him away from Azure. Vash took 300 damage.

Vash jumped back while facing Azure to cover Mel, and is intercepting attacks for her now.

"Feather Rain"

Vize aimed skyward, and shot a condensed wave of feathers, three separate times, stronger and harder each time. Vize's attack disappeared into the sky.

"Eh, I think Mel needs Black Shield more Morgana"

"Grand Theft"

Milia charged Azure once more, aiming for his clothing, trying to rip it off of him, but is failing to get a proper grasp on him

"Get off!?"

Azure dodged Milia, and struck her away in a panic and jumped away from her. Milia took 2,100 damage.

"Bah, next time"

"Just don't miss now Milia... and he can't counter us anymore"

"... easier said than done... apparently"

"Black Shield"

Morgana gave Mel an anti-magic barrier.

"Death Lotus!"

Azure reached into this clothing, and began pulling out knives, 10 to start, each one being within the nooks between his fingers, 2 of which were being held by his hand grasping them in his palm as well. Azure began spinning quickly, sending out the knives at a high speed at everyone!

Rose took a weakness of 1400 damage, Vash was critically struck twice, taking 400 damage, Vize dodged 4 out of the 6 knives, taking 100 damage, Milia was critically struck for a weakness, taking 1600 damage, Morgana took 200 damage.

The attack didn't seem to be directly aimed at everyone, but sliced them open all over, making them bleed quite a bit.

Rose, Vash, Vize, Milia - Are now Bleeding (Healing Effectiveness 100% -> 50%)

Heals on these 4 have been cut in half.

Azure kept shooting out knives... aimed at no one at all??? It wasn't until you looked around when you saw all the all the knives stuck in the ground by their handles... pointed at the group. They are completely surrounded, and moving around has become hazardous! You're pretty sure if you move around to fight, get toppled, knocked back, or launched, you're going to take additional damage from landing or stepping on these knives. It's actually a little hard to see where the knives are lodged in in the around, they're pretty small, and the color of the ground doesn't help.

Field Effect - Spikes

"Mug"

Azure jumped up and at Morgana, to strike her, and steal her weapon. Morgana blocked with her weapon, and shoved Azure back away. He tried to charge again, but Morgana moved out of the way.

"..."

Azure jumped back and away, somehow avoiding the spike field he laid down.

"Thundaga"

Azure choose to target everyone for less damage. Lightning struck out of the sky, striking everyone

Mel nearly was faster than lightning itself. Her resistance carried over into the barrier, it took 300 damage. Rose's barrier was hyper-crited and was instantly shattered violently took 800 damage. Vash's barrier resisted for 500 damage. Vize was critically zapped for a weakness of 3100 damage. Milia was critically struck and took 1900 damage. Morgana side stepped a bit, causing the attack to miss entirely.

The Aberrant was also struck for 50 damage

"Ugh!!! I take it back! I need one of those barriers too Morgana!"

"..."

"Uhhrgg... nooo...... I'm not... fried chicken..."

Azure using to much mana to fast... and is almost depleted...

The Aberrant is growling...?

'Lock on'

The Aberrant locked onto Azure, and is preparing to strike him next turn.

The first wave of feathers fell out of the sky suddenly, and bared down on Azure. Azure took 2,100 damage.

Protect Break (Azure: 45% -> 52%)

The weather is continually damaging Azure, and took 1,200 damage.

Protect Break (Azure: 52% -> 57%)

Azure - Haste (2 -> 1)

Allies - StoneSkin (1 -> 0)

The allies's damage reduction wore off. Everyone feels more... vulnerable...

[dice]24330[/dice]

[dice]24331[/dice]

[dice]24333[/dice]

[dice]24334[/dice]

[dice]24335[/dice]

[dice]24336[/dice]

[dice]24337[/dice]

[dice]24338[/dice]

[dice]24339[/dice]

[dice]24340[/dice]

[dice]24341[/dice]

[dice]24343[/dice]

[dice]24344[/dice]

Mel

"OLa Repth." Mel tried to heal the group, knowing full well that it wouldn't do as much as she liked. Off the top of her head, she couldn't recall if they had any skills to counteract bleed, so for now, they might need to do twice the healing per round. At least for now, before she could come up with a better plan.

She reached out to the others telepathically. Okay, this is . . . This is shit, basically. Anyone know how to get rid of the bleed status? Or are we sort of stuck with it for now? Other than Silver Wind. If possible, I'd like to keep preventing it from using Blink again.

Regardless, Milia, keep trying for its armor. Princess, after you use Hallowed Aura, if those afflicted can't stop bleeding, you're on healing duty with me. We'll alternate heals and attacks depending on the situation, understand?

Morgana, place a shield on Milia for now. We'll figure out what to do later.

Vash charged for Stoneskin while Rose cast "Hallowed Aura".

[media]
[/media]

Remaining/Max: 1,750/24,800

Spirit: 2600 * (ZERO)

Will: 1600 * (ZERO)

Status: [Wind Affinity, Possessed, Evade and Counter, Zero Vitality, PROTECT BREAK]

Allies

Buffs: Black Shield (1,700/2,000)

Rose: (2000/5650)

Buffs: High Tension

Debuffs: Affinity Match (+20% All Stats), Bleeding

Buffs: Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Vize: (1900/4300)

Buffs: Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Debuffs: Bleeding, Low Tension

Milia: (Unconsious)

Buffs: Affinity Match (+20% All Stats)

Buffs: None

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = Shielding Duplex, Spikes (Enemy Owner)

Milia turned to Mel and made a heart shape with her two hands, grateful that she told Morgana about giving her a barrier also.

"<3"

"Focus on the battle Milia."

"I'm not gonna even bother saying I am..."

"..."

Mel healed to full. Rose was healed for 850, Vash was healed to full, Vize was healed for 900, Milia was healed for 800, Morgana was healed to full.

Vash is charging for an Arcane Arte

StoneSkin (0% -> 100%) Vash is ready to use it next turn.

Rose buffed everyone with Aura's of light energy surrounding them, making them levitate off the ground slightly in a hover, and above the knife field, ignoring it.

"Aerial Ace"

Vize charged at Azure through the air at extreme speed to strike Azure in a fly-by manner. Azure took 3,800 damage.

Protect Break (57% -> 78%)

"Grand Theft"

Milia again chased after Azure to disrobe him. But he kept dodging around Milia's attempts, and struck back at her. Milia took 2,350 damage, and was struck hard and away. Milia's tension dropped.

"Urraahhhh..... I don't think I'm gonna make it... I'm already seeing stars......"

"... Do not falter this far in Milia, I'll do what I can..."

"Black Shield"

Milia gained an anti-magic barrier.

Azure charged at Milia for a normal attack.

"Ugh... Bring it you punk!"

Milia was struck down, away and onto the ground. Milia took 2,400 damage. Milia landed on one of the knives sticking out of the ground, and took 500 more damage...

"Rose..."

Milia coughed up blood, shortly being before falling unconscious...

"...! I'm next aren't I?!"

Vize's tension decreased

"Deathblow"

Azure prepared an attack, trying to end it in one blow, putting all the force into one strike, and charged at Vize. Azure's Accuracy harshly dropped (-40). Azure swung at her with an attack that was certain to crit if it landed, but Vize evaded.

"This is... getting too scary... Do I really have to draw his attacks to me!?"

"Mug"

Azure went after Morgana again, trying to steal her weapon, and beat on her, before trying to rip her weapon away from her. Morgana took 2,300 damage. Despite Morgana's weak physicality, she managed to keep a hold of her weapon, and repelled Azure.

The Aberrant is charging for an Arcane Arte

Aberrant - Meltdown (0% -> 50%)

The Aberrant is charging for an Arcane Arte

Aberrant - Meltdown (50% -> 100%)

'Meltdown'

The Aberrant unleashed an extreme wave of nuclear energy in front of itself, the beam type wave engulfing Azure by over 10 times his size. Azure's Defenses were completely blown away, and was inflicted with Zero Vitality. Azure's Defense dropped to zero, Azure's Magic Defense dropped to Zero. Physical, Magic, and Mixed damage now also counts as True Damage against Azure.

Protect Break (78% -> 100%)

Azure was inflicted with Protect Break.

The 2nd wave of feathers fell out of the sky in a group, slicing up Azure as they fell around him. Azure took 2,800 True Damage.

The weather is continually buffeting Azure, and took 2,000 True Damage from it.

"He can't dodge Vize's Aerial Ace, Drain him, and he's done."

Azure - Haste (1 -> 0)

Azure is no longer buffed with Haste

Azure - Attack Turns (3 -> 2)

[dice]24397[/dice]

[dice]24398[/dice]

[dice]24400[/dice]

[dice]24401[/dice]

Mel

Mel clicked her tongue as Milia went down. ****. This went to shit fast. Luckily for them, the . . . Aberrant? was helping them. She hated to admit it, but it was only thanks to that thing that they managed to turn the battle around. Morgana had said one more data drain and so Mel felt no need to say more. Just wait for Rose to do her thing. Rose used "Data Drain." And just in case, Mel used another "OLa Repth."

[media]
[/media]

• Target: Aberrant

Remaining/Max: Dead

Spirit: 2600 * (ZERO)

Will: 1600 * (ZERO)

Resist: [Light]

Weak: [Holy]

Allies

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Black Shield (1,700/2,000)

Rose: (2800/5650)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), High Tension

Debuffs: Affinity Match (+20% All Stats)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Iron Defense (+50% Def), Black Shield (1,500/2,000)

Vize: (2700/4300)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Steel Wings (+25% Atk/Def)

Milia: (100/5600)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.), Affinity Match (+20% All Stats)

Buffs: Hallowed Aura (+10% Magic/Magic Def.)

Land Power = Light

Weather = None

Field Effect = Spikes (Enemy Owner)

As Rose tried to Data Drain the Azure, the Aberrant grappled Azure, and pressed itself into him

"GET OFF"

Rose data drained the two of them together because of how close they were. The corrupt figure came off of Azure, weakened from earlier, and more or less prime for being finished off. The darkness that was over taking the Aberrant's body was ripped from it, revealing itself to be... completely identical looking to the Azure that they were just fighting to rid him of the Aberrant...

"It... worked..."

The more insanely powerful of the two Azure's collapsed... His level of fatigue increased to Over-Exerted, and dropped an extreme amount, to a point that if it came to it, he'd be on par with fighting against him as a team. His body seemed unusual however... it looked like he was transparent... kind of like a ghost... although he still looks tangible...

Rose was healed for 800, Vize was healed for 800, Milia couldn't be healed in her state.

"No! This is....."

Morgana looks incredibly stressed over something... and is freaking uncharacteristically freaking out...

"I'm going to change equipment..."

Morgana returned the Bewitched Scepter, and equipped the Vigor Rapier

"... huh??? Wait where am I? Where'd that white haired guy go?"

Azure got up and looked around, and doesn't seem to know what's going on, and looked down to see... himself there...? He held his head in what was probably pain

"Is that me?!"

Vize looked like she was somewhere between happy and confused, and nearly forgot that she was fighting

"Aerial Ace!"

Vize speed at the enemy to finish it off, and dealt 4,600 damage to it, finishing off the last Aberrant...

It grew unstable like the others... and exploded into an implosion that made another static portal appear... 'Xith's Dimension' hasn't faded away however. The music stopped with the Aberrant's Defeat

Music: None

Milia seemed to recover with the fighting stopping, and opened her eyes... laying on the ground beaten up... and rolled onto her back

"Ugh... did....... did we win...?

She looks like she may need help getting up... or maybe she just wants to rest on the ground...

Everyone felt their wounds closing up from healing and recovering from the battle being over, and are no longer bleeding. Vize's tension returned to normal.

"Rose...? Uh... Mel and Vash too...?? Why is she here? And who is she...!?"

Azure is pointing at Vize, seemingly not knowing who she is, other than knowing she exists. This Azure doesn't seem to know Milia either...

"Azure... after all I... we've been doing to get here, and you say you don't know me! You...!"

The 'Reeza' in Vize seems to be making her angry, and tackled Azure.

"Why don't you remember me! After all we've done together."

Vize is shaking Azure on the ground while she on him

"Gah! Rose get her off me!"

"Wait... uh..."

Vize stopped harrassing Azure to look at the other, more powerful one...

"Who's that Azure then...?"

You're not sure when... but Morgana seemed to have completely disappeared at some point when you took your eyes off her to assess the current situation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back