• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Order of the White Lotus [Limited Spots]

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
Long time, the kingdom of Origo was in peace with all that surrounded them. But recently, the peace is threatened by the neighbouring kingdom Kinawi.

Until now, Origo always had something that the others did not. Among the people of Origo were people born with abilities, that were referred to as "blessings". They would be collected and raised in the Order of the White Lotus, where they would become the most feared unit of warriors that ever existed, but that were like idols and heroes to their own people. The blessed ones were few, but each generation had them. However, they grew fewer and one of the last generations had none at all. Kinawi saw its chance. With a cunning trap, almost all of the white lotus were killed. Only the latest generation, children, only 16-17 years old, remained, as they were not sent to the mission. Even though they are almost finished with their training, they have no experience whatsoever. And they are only 5.

Now, those five are the last hope of Origo. They will be sent on a mission to assasinate the king of Kinawi, so that his peace-loving son may take over. Will they succeed?

This is just an idea, to see if i can find myself 4 people to join...

Long time, the kingdom of Origo was in peace with all that surrounded them. But recently, the peace is threatened by the neighbouring kingdom Kinawi.

Until now, Origo always had something that the others did not. Among the people of Origo were people born with abilities, that were referred to as "blessings". They would be collected and raised in the Order of the White Lotus, where they would become the most feared unit of warriors that ever existed, but that were like idols and heroes to their own people. The blessed ones were few, but each generation had them. However, they grew fewer and one of the last generations had none at all. Kinawi saw its chance. With a cunning trap, almost all of the white lotus were killed. Only the latest generation, children, only 16-17 years old, remained, as they were not sent to the mission. Even though they are almost finished with their training, they have no experience whatsoever. And they are only 5.

Now, those five are the last hope of Origo. They will be sent on a mission to assasinate the king of Kinawi, so that his peace-loving son may take over. Will they succeed?

This is just an idea, to see if i can find myself 4 people to join...
XD I might be interested, but- I can't understand it QwQ So many misspelling and grammar mistakes, lol XD I think I am though :3

XD I might be interested, but- I can't understand it QwQ So many misspelling and grammar mistakes, lol XD I think I am though :3
I wrote it up on my phone while I was cooking, so the German auto correcting program and the half mind I had may have accelerated the amount of mistakes I made. Sorry for that.

I wrote it up on my phone while I was cooking, so the German auto correcting program and the half mind I had may have accelerated the amount of mistakes I made. Sorry for that.
XD Np!! I- think I'm interested? As I said yeah. :3

OMG INTERESTED! (Dies from creativity)

So whos accepted?
Shoot, I'm interested. Any way we could add one more?
I need to stop joining roleplays . . . .

I'm interested x.x
I am interested.
XD Np!! I- think I'm interested? As I said yeah. :3
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-order-of-the-white-lotus-ooc.346380/

This is the ooc chat, which has a link to the CS in it. The CS will lead you to the lore. Dont ask why i made it that complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back