• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus [CLOSED]

DatGuyWelbz

One Thousand Club

sRG3lcM.png

THE REBELLION HAS BEGUN
-

• A rebellion is on the horizon, tensions between the royal family and members of the community rising to dangerous heights. Sooner or later, something is going to give.

Whether you're a noble knight for the republic, a sly assassin for the Order of the Black Lotus, or a simple farmer living on the outskirts of the capital of Torinth, this war will affect you. One way or another.

In this RP, you can play on either side of the rebellion, as a rebel or a royal. Or you can start off as a neutral who will eventually have to make a decision for your own future.

So....yeah, this is my first RP (hopefully). Who's interested? I'll make the CS post when I get at least 4-6 people interested (though, I would like a bit more than that in the long run).

CS: Order of the Black Lotus CS [OPEN]
OOC: Order of the Black Lotus OOC
Directory/Lore: Order of the Black Lotus Lore/Directory

Last edited:
I would love to join this. I have an idea for a knight who is secretly working for the black lotus. Would, as a knight I am able to have some minor types of magic. If not I totally understand. Just wondering.

I would love to join this. I have an idea for a knight who is secretly working for the black lotus. Would, as a knight I am able to have some minor types of magic. If not I totally understand. Just wondering.
I'd prefer the knights to not have any magic (or else they'd be peacekeepers/mages instead of knights). But, if hiding the magic is a key part about your character, I don't see why he/she couldn't have magic.

Nah he just won't have the power. Either way, I like playing knights. And I have a specific knight I've made that has the power to teleport to anywhere within 10ft. And if he does it too much he could pass out. If I cant use it then I just have a normal knight and ill still be just as happy.

Nah he just won't have the power. Either way, I like playing knights. And I have a specific knight I've made that has the power to teleport to anywhere within 10ft. And if he does it too much he could pass out. If I cant use it then I just have a normal knight and ill still be just as happy.
Ah, okay. I wouldn't be opposed to the knight having that ability if you still want them to have it. It's up to you.

I would be interested in this. I have an idea for a retired commander with a sickly sibling and needs money for medication, so either side could try to bribe him their way.

I would be interested in this. I have an idea for a retired commander with a sickly sibling and needs money for medication, so either side could try to bribe him their way.
Thank you for showing your interest! Also, that's an interesting character. Since he's a retired commander, I could probably see him joining the republic's side.

Still need some people to play on the republic's side, since most people are interested in being in th rebel group.

If I'm playing a knight I'm good. On either side works for me. I'm also not sure which side I was going to do

Once I get maybe 2/3 people interested in playing on the republic's side, I'll make the CS. You are also allowed to make more than one character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back