• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus [CLOSED]

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz This is really interesting and I wonder if I could still join? I've noticed that you're a bit short on The Republic side so I wouldn't mind going with that. If that's fine with you of course.
Yes you may! You can any side you want, as some people have actually decided to join the republic. It's up to you, of course.

I'm also looking for someone to play someone in the royal family with me. Open spots are the queen of Torinth, princess of Torinth, and the son of the king. You can also play as a governor or some other official if you'd like.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz Alright. Hmmm... What about me taking on the role of the princess than? Looks like there aren't many takers for the actual family. Though I'll put a little twist to her. She won't be like the usual stuck-up, I'm not making my hands dirty, princess. She'd be conflicted on taking which side as she doesn't actually agree with her father's actions but neither with the Lotus.

DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz Alright. Hmmm... What about me taking on the role of the princess than? Looks like there aren't many takers for the actual family. Though I'll put a little twist to her. She won't be like the usual stuck-up, I'm not making my hands dirty, princess. She'd be conflicted on taking which side as she doesn't actually agree with her father's actions but neither with the Lotus.
That sounds like a great idea!

I'd say just take the queen for now (in case someone would like to be the prince). I'll give it a day to see if someone picks up the role before you can have it.

#lowkeywannabethePrince

Is it cool if I be the Prince?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back