• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Order of the Black Lotus [CLOSED]

Oh if we can do more than one character I have a few more ideas and I'm going to have both be on the side of the republic.

I'd be interested in joining this, would be cool to do something like a mercenary hired by the royal family "extra-officially" as part of their corrupt dealings

I'd be interested in joining this, would be cool to do something like a mercenary hired by the royal family "extra-officially" as part of their corrupt dealings
Yeah that's perfectly fine with me! Would be quite cool, as I'll be playing a few members of the royal family.

Great! What kind of character did you plan on being?
Sorry for the late reply...

I had an idea of a young prince of the King who decided to fight the rebellion with a personally constructed group of his personal guards, and other fighters, tacticians, assassins?, knights and peacekeepers called O'Kalali(?).

Last edited:
Also HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum is interested but not able to use their laptop at the moment. They said they would want to make two characters one in the royal family and on in the Black Lotus.

I was wondering. What are you looking at for post size on the roleplay?

I would like this to be a little detailed, so the minimum post length would be about 2-3 decent sized paragraphs. Though, I won't be too strict about this unless people constantly make short posts.

Sorry for the late reply...

I had an idea of a young prince of the King who decided to fight the rebellion with a personally constructed group of his personal guards, and other fighters, tacticians, assassins?, knights and peacekeepers called O'Kalali(?).

That is perfectly fine! I'm actually glad that you came up with that.

Also HoneyAsylum HoneyAsylum is interested but not able to use their laptop at the moment. They said they would want to make two characters one in the royal family and on in the Black Lotus.

Okay great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back