Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic-OOC

Heya Travy! Always good to see you haunting the boards. Hope your annual turkey slaughtering ritual was successful. 

At the risk of egg on my face, I think I can answer that. As long as the subject is filled by an NPC or not filled, you can fill it. I have two teachers for example. Jack and Shannon. Head of Magical Games and Head of Auror Training. Jack also coaches one of the quidditch teams, but that is neither here nor there. Right Pixie, my Dear? 

Also Pixie. I am always here. Watching. Looking. Judging. Look into my eyes. You've seen my eyes. Stare into Oblivion.....

giphy.gif

Ritz is correct thanks Ritz

also what's with the creepy Stanley Kubrick movie reference? xD  

Sè, cool 

It's a conspiracy! They got almost everyone! Only you and me can stop them, I'll send you a link and <Message Redacted> Hellow the Twinkle. This is the Ritzy. There is no having problems here. 

Heya Travy! Always good to see you haunting the boards. Hope your annual turkey slaughtering ritual was successful. 

Hey Ritz! I was gonna answer in an apt SPN gif but alas, i'm on my phone. It'll be a little tough. How are you?

I never got this message..... BUT! We do have club activities in the mechanics thread for you to look at <3 

and Ronan is on a quidditch team!

Kyle is on the same team as Ronan 

I was talking about when they are still at Hogwarts. (Assuming they were in the same year??) Gonna put in Ryker's bio that he is on the Quidditch team before. What's Kyle and Ronan's position on the team? 

Hey Ritz! I was gonna answer in an apt SPN gif but alas, i'm on my phone. It'll be a little tough. How are you?

I was talking about when they are still at Hogwarts. (Assuming they were in the same year??) Gonna put in Ryker's bio that he is on the Quidditch team before. What's Kyle and Ronan's position on the team? 

I'm good. Tired, full of pie and tea. Very happy. 

@PixieDust

A quick summary please. Lol. What is happening and where are most of the students at? thanks. <3 <3

Welcome ceremony in the banquet hall where all characters including teachers need to be right now. There's gonna be a cool challenge soon. :)  the teachers are at the head table with Prof Ravenhurst (me)

i dunno if I gave Ryker a house but he is now in Alastor house so he can sit at the Alastor  table maybe

<3

Alright everyone, I am writing a time skip to the next morning at breakfast as we speak. There will be a bit of free play for the time being where characters can go anywhere they like as Professor Amelia knows full well not to start a full day of lectures right after hardcore festivities! XD I will be making an area specifically for History of Magic and Herbology classes. I will tag all of you with professor characters into the post so that you can see an example of how the threads for your classes should be set out. Classes ONLY will take place in these places. Thanks guys, let\s keep this RP moving as best we can!

@Starfish@StarrySkyofLostSouls@Ritzy@crucialstar@TheTraveller@TheWeirdPhilosopher@Saru@mxlly

Users who are viewing this thread