• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Opposites Attract Plot

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Opposites attract. That really is true. I like classical, you like rock. I think Beethoven, you think ACDC. You are in a band and I play my violin. You want a record deal, I want to make it into Juliard. We are so different yet we somehow have fallen in love.

-

Okay guys! This is an idea I got from a movie. I was thinking my character would be all about the classical music. She would be the shy girl and outcast at school while you are the heart throb of the school. You have your own band and are pretty big in the town they live in but you want to be even bigger. As things progress you know things won't work out. My character will eventually go to Juliard and yours score a record deal and go big. That's when the drama happens. So if you're interested PM me! I am looking for a male to play the heart throb! Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back