• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Operation Snow Storm: OOC/Lore

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Lord_Boreas

The Northwind

• all ooc chat will be placed here along with the all the lore pertaining to the world of O.S.S

The idea of this is completely made up and while I do have a definite idea of how things should go, I am completely open to ideas and clarifications of things that I haven't figured out yet. the basic back story will be posted and so will the main goal of the rp which will be to battle the Alpha Yetti until the continent is free of its control which is easier said then done. I haven't really figure out where the Alpha Yetti come from or why they torture humanity but maybe it can be something discovered in the rp.

(current) Hades Division
    Captain: Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas
    *lieutenant 1st class: Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight
    *medic: AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
    *soldier(private): racoon racoon

Last edited:
Alright, howdy guys! wanted to know what you think of getting someone to actually join the rp as Typhon. I was originally gonna just play him but I feel like it would be more fun to have someone else's influence control him as long as they stick with the whole jester personality.

Also if we can get maybe 1 to 2 more people to join as soldiers we can get started, so try to share this to your friends!
racoon racoon AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob (If you were still interested)

Alright, howdy guys! wanted to know what you think of getting someone to actually join the rp as Typhon. I was originally gonna just play him but I feel like it would be more fun to have someone else's influence control him as long as they stick with the whole jester personality.

Also if we can get maybe 1 to 2 more people to join as soldiers we can get started, so try to share this to your friends!
racoon racoon AbyssFlower AbyssFlower Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob (If you were still interested)
Um, I could possibly, although I was hoping to create Rigaldo’s sister as a soldier. I could do the 3 of them, I’d rather give somebody else the chance .

Yea I think I’m limiting the character amount to 2 per member. Just to prevent overcrowding and with that the characters shouldn’t be in the same squad unless you don’t mind them switching squads if someone wants to join.

Yea I think I’m limiting the character amount to 2 per member. Just to prevent overcrowding and with that the characters shouldn’t be in the same squad unless you don’t mind them switching squads if someone wants to join.
Sounds like a good idea. And, yeah no, I was planning on her being freshly conscripted into the O.S.S. and having her stationed somewhere else, but that’s if I decide to actually create her. Might just do a character with no relation to him instead, but either way, I’ll try and have it up sometime this evening.

So, probably not actually important, are they gonna have any emblems pertaining to rank/division? Just a minor detail I’d rather not include unless Ik it won’t step over anything pre-established.

Well seeing as I don’t want this to die before it even happens we are gonna get started later today. I’ll get the main page up and a starter post after my classes today.

hi there! im here to enroll in the hades division. should i post my character here? if so what character requirements are needed.

Welcome! at the top of the first post there is a tab that says characters. Read that page and fill out a cs on that page as well

alright everything should be squared away, anything i missed?
Nope you are all good, just take the Yetti picture off your cs when you get the chance. You are welcome to put up your intro post, was just waiting for one more person to post before we really got started.

Hey sorry I’ve been gone, I have like 3 weeks of homework I’m trying to catch up on. Gonna have my post up tomorrow morning.

As the captain spoke she wondered how to refer to him as; she couldn't imagine herself talking to a higher up as if they were a buddy of hers. Him looking younger didn't help either, she didn't know how serious the whole thing was at this point but she was there for a reason. 'I guess he's kind of fun though.' she thought while listening to him.
She watched the screen lighting up and a man appeared on the screen calling himself Cer then glitching into a three headed dog. Winifred was quickly reminded of the classic beast Cerberus, her eyes sparkled and her mouth opened a little in surprise "Wow…" but quickly went back to looking normal. She finds it hard to contain herself when it comes to things she likes. He instructed them to enter their name and authorization level and after glancing at the others for approval she spoke, "Winifred Agnes, dash zero zero two...I hope I did it correctly." She said the last part in a quiet tone.
Oop I should’ve made that part clear

Me= 001
Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight =002
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower =003
racoon racoon =004
vikingrage vikingrage =005

(this is assuming the ranks are in order, runnin off 2 hours of sleep)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back