• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Operation Snow Storm: Battle of Typhon

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Lord_Boreas

The Northwind
Welcome to the main page of O.S.S where the rp will take place. Do not post here until the first post by the GM(me) and your character has been accepted.

Every recruit to the Hades Division has received the following letter, two days prior to the events happening now;

O.S.S CONSCRIPTION

You, (your name), have been assigned to the recommissioned squad 13 known as the Hades Division.
On the day of conscription, which happens the 12th day of the 12th month, you will report to the O.S.S District 4 headquarters and descend into Hades to serve your country.
Simply give your name to the receptionist Iyana and she will direct you to your temporary war room.

May god watch over you in these troubled times, and remember to face the Everstorm with a cold heart and Ice in your veins.
Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight
racoon racoon
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

1631487334373.jpeg

Kyrie Boreas
Alpha class 2

"no....No.....Kevan!?!" Kyrie shot up in bed panting and staring at his glowing blue hands "Kevan.." he mumbled remembering his teammate who had been killed in the original Hades division. The tall man rubbed the tears from his sun colored eyes and sighed deeply, taking off the cap that protected his dreadlocks while he slept. As he ran a hand through his head, he could still feel the icy remnants of his powers cooling his scalp and needless to say it felt amazing. Kyrie swung his legs over to the side of the bed and placed his head in his hands, once again sighing with every muscle in his body. A pair of tattooed muscular arms wrapped around him and he jumped slightly before sinking into the embrace with a content sigh "You know babe, you could always just appoint someone else" the slightly older looking male whispered in Kyrie's ear. In all reality, Kyrie was older than his partner by almost a decade with Kyrie being thirty and Brian just having turned twenty-one. "If you are having those dreams again maybe you need to take some time off" Brian said still leaning into the larger male "You know I can't do that baby" Kyrie sighed kissing Brian's cheek "Squad thirteen is my responsibility and nightmares from my past are not going to stop me from doing what I know is right. Tomas, Eliza and....." he paused for a second before shaking is head "they would understand and realize why I am doing this" Kyrie stated confidently, receiving a small smile from his lover "Well then Captain Boreas" the man smiled snaking his hands around the taller boys neck "Guess you better go suit up, can't lead your squad while being naked...although its surely a sight to see" Brian chuckled before placing a small kiss on Kyrie's lips "Hm fair point and I need a shower" Kyrie grimaced slightly before a grin spread across his face "But you're coming with me" he grinned before scooping the smaller boy up in his arms and booking it towards the bathroom.

After his morning escapades, Kyrie was now dressed in his full captain's attire, including the cape and hat. "Don't forget North Wind" Brian said coming from the back room holding a beautiful ornate, one handed axe. Kyrie smiled taking the axe from Brian's hands and strapping it to his belt loop where it hung proudly, "Have a good day, kill lots of Yetti, and im making Ziti for dinner if I can find the correct noodles at the Market" the man smiled to which Kyrie returned the favor, kissing the man on his forehead "Sounds good to me, ill see you later" With that he left the warmth of his house and was assaulted by the brisk cold wind that blew through the streets of what used to be downtown Atlanta. The O.S.S where still trying to figure out the heating system so currently we were all just trapped in a giant freezing bubble that only is used for keeping out yetti. As his boots crunched over the snow that had been left, he walked up the street until he came to a massive building that had a snowflake logo representing the O.S.S. He walked into the building and a small woman immediately greeted him

"Good morning General Boreas, What brings you to our neck of the ever storm?" she asks politely, her smile beaming like the sunlight they barely get "Im not a general anymore Lyana, im here today because I have been reassigned to squad 13" the girls face paled and she visibly trembled, knowing the stories of Kyrie and the original Hades Division. "Yes yes I know, death and destruction" he sighed taking note of her reaction. "Listen there are three new members that I am aware of so when they get here please send them to Squad 13's old war room...they should be on your list" Without another word he turned on his heels and walked briskly down the long hallway. Walking down three flights of stairs, he opened a door that led to another hallway in which he walked until he reached a door that held the logo of a snowflake with a bident (similar to a trident but with two points instead of three). Before he could open the door however, his hand stopped right at the handle and began shaking violently as if his body could physically remember the horrors he had been through because of his time in this room. "You are an alpha, this behavior is beneath you" he mumbled trying to will his hands to stop shaking. He sucked in a deep breath and pushed the door open, his nose being assaulted with dust and and the smell of old books "Welcome home" he said quietly running his hand along the dust covered table at the center of the room. "GCU-Cerberus13 Reboot, Code 003" he called out and a loud electronic hum buzzed through the room. To his right a large set of computers blinked to life and a voice echoed through the room "Global Communications Unit Hades Division, has been reactivated; code 003 accepted...Welcome back Cadet Kyrie" Kyrie chuckled at the voice "it's been a long time since anyone has called me a cadet Cer, have they had you turned off all these years?" Kyrie called out to the computer who beeped in response "yes sir, when squad thirteen disbanded I was shut off with the intent to never be reactivated...I appreciate you reactivating me....Captain Boreas?" much like this morning, a genuine smile spread across is melanin face "yes Cer, It's captain now. And of course, you are a part of squad thirteen just as much as anyone. you were apart of this squad before I was even born, it's only fitting that you are here to help me lead a new squad" The computer chimed a happy tone before a face appeared on the screen. Cerberus took the appearance of a dark sinned, twenty year old man with long hair and a constant smile "I am delighted to be assisting you Captain" he chimed "Please give me some time to update myself on the current going on's of the world, I have been deactivated for.." he stopped when Kyrie finished his statement "fifteen years, four months, three days and...." he stopped to look at his watch "forty-three minuets." Cerberus smiled through the screen and nodded his head "precisely" he responded before the screen changed from his face to a loading screen with a timer for one hour. "I figured, still waiting for the new squad members anyway..." he turned to look at the room with a small frown "guess I need to clean, first"

he focused for a second, his eyes glowed from their usual yellow to a piercing cyan and he waved a glowing finger towards the room. He moved his finger similar to how a conductor conducts a band and a small gust of wind started to blow through the dusty room. "should've done this a few days ago" he moved his hand and the dust began to collect into the small breeze until the room was completely cleaned. Moving his free hand under his right arm, he forced a gust of wind that broke down the door. "I did not mean to do that" he sighed before moving his hand to command the dust filled wind to fly down the hallway and out of the range of his powers. With the room now dusted Kyrie began to fix the chairs and straighten up the various objects that were strewn about the room in a carefree manner. With the room back to it's previous state, Kyrie took off his hat and sighed for what he hoped would be the last time "Well time to wait for the rookies" he looked down to his watch that read '7:55' and looked to the door that was still sitting in the hallway "Damnit" he muttered, throwing his hat on the table. He stomped over to the door and yanked it off the ground with one hand while picking up the screws with the other, he pushed the door back into place before literally pushing the screws back into place with his thumb. His eyes finally returned to their natural yellow and he stepped back to admire his handy work, noticing that the door was a little crooked. He frowned and made the mental note to tell Lyana to get some down here to fix the door before walking over to the head of the table that sat in the middle of the room and sat in the large chair. While tapping on the table with his pointer finger, he looked at his watch which now read eight on the dot. "so it begins" he looked to the closed door with anticipation, the sound of his nail echoing through the room as it tapped against the black marble table.

racoon racoon
AbyssFlower AbyssFlower
Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight

Last edited:
F08A11B3-3831-4D2F-8AF8-729F20E627A7.jpeg

Rigardo Leonis

7:55 … I’m cutting it pretty close.

The young man thought in between breathes as he hurriedly made his way to towards his waiting commanding officer. Entering the building, Rigardo traversed the corridors until he reach a door that he was sure hadn’t previously been dangerously close from coming off of its hinges.

, I guess the captain decided to get an early start on cleaning. I wonder if I should be worried for the newbies.

He chuckled to himself before turning the knob to walk through the door and immediately being met by a pair of golden eyes and the steady sound of impatient tapping. “ Goodmorning Captain, I see you and the door had words. “ Rigardo looked back over at the door’s now fragile-looking hinges with a small smirk. The Captain, of course, looked unamused at his quip, having long since grown used to them. “Fine, don’t laugh at my obviously funny joke. “ He placed a hand to his chest in mock offense and walked over, grabbing a chair and taking a seat to the right of his commander, then pulling out a notepad and pen as he prepared for the meeting.

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas racoon racoon AbyssFlower AbyssFlower

Last edited:
1631475360408.png

Winifred Agnes

Winifred walked inside the building where her first meeting would take begin in a few minutes. She didn't know the place much so she looked around, searching for the right room and taking in the environment im case she forgot the way back.
After some time when the clock hit 7:58 she had finally arrived in front of the door she was looking for. She wasn't that nervous since she usually never is, but there were of course exceptions. She took a step in and noticed the two men who were sitting at the table. "Good morning." She said, "I hope I got the place right, I'm one of the new members, my name's Winifred." She introduced herself in a polite but friendly manner.

Last edited:
Walter Eales

Walter woke up pretty tired. For unknown reasons he managed to get only three hours of sleep that night. He guessed that he couldn’t sleep due to the stress because he was indeed as stressed as ever before. It may have sounded like an overstatement but to him it was one of the most important days of his life so far.

About an hour and a half later Walter approached the building, eying it up. He rubbed his eyes. The sleep deprivation was definitely taking its toll. The boy took a deep breath and walked in. Inside, he noticed a pink-haired girl about his age, heading in the same direction as him. Walter quickly came to the conclusion that she probably is in the same squad. He didn’t say a word to her partially because she was too far from him but he also didn’t feel any need to do it. Shortly after the girl disappeared behind the door he entered the room as well.

All eyes turned to him as he walked in. “Good morning, I’m Walter Eales.” The boy introduced himself.

View attachment 913087

the morning air blew through the frigid manor as it creaked and groaned. A knocking came from the door. "enter" called kirk, as he sat up in his bed. "morning news for you master Valraven, and a letter as well". answered a butler as he stepped through the door carrying a tray with him. "bring it here" said kirk motioning with his hands as the butler approached his bedside, holding the tray out as kirk took the papers. "anything to report from the shop?" asked kirk, flipping through the headlines. the butler tapped his wrist and a screen appeared infront of him as he scrolled through. "quite the busy schedule, a few substitutes today, ah its one of your part shipment deliverers birthday today." a grunt escaped from kirks lips. kirk picked the letter up from next to him and opened it, reading it. a furrow crossed his brow. "what is it master Valraven?" "the fiend drive tests came back positive.." said kirk, setting the letter down next to him and forcing his legs out of bed. "prepare my suit, its time" kirk said, furiously walking out of his room into his bathroom, turning on the shower and watching the room steam as he undressed and began to bathe himself. he finished bathing himself and stepped back into the large cold room. a suit (see picture above) sat on his bed. kirk walked to the corner of the room where a small bookshelf sat with rows of records on one wall and on the other two large speakers on either side of a record player. kirk pulled a record out and layed ontop of the record player and dropped the needle, immediatly the sound of the record began to play, an organ began to below loudly as it resonated through the house. kirk put the suit on and left to go down stairs. the melody still playing as entered his garage. the floor lit up in squares of gold as he walked towards a car that was under a sheet. kirk took a deep breath as he grabbed the sheet and tore it off. an old
JAGUAR MK X/420 G sat there but with a bit of a blue tint to it. kirk opened the door and stepped in, pressing a button next to the steering wheel, a massive roar came from the engine along with wurring sounds and a charge up. this jaguar had been engine swapped with a modern engine complete with hydrogen fueling system and hybrid engine. the engine itself was a V16 5.3L that belowed as he peeled out of the garage, the door opening just in time as he screamed through the snow. the world was a white blur as it engine shook itself through town into the parking lot of a building with a snowflake. a woman greeted him at the front desk. "can I help you?...oh, kirk, its you..." "hades corp." kirk replied. "down the hall and take a right, theres no door." Kirk walked down to the room where a door was laying next to its frame on the ground. he stepped into the room. "captain" kirk saluted the captain and grabbed a chair, sitting in it a few feet away from the table infront of the two men.

Kyrie looked at Rigardo with annoyance, already regretting his choice to make the man his lieutenant. "it's old" he mumbled, his golden eyes scanning the broken door. He stood up when the three new members walked into the war room. The first was a girl, then a blond haired boy followed soon after her and finally the last member of the squad walked in and took a seat. Kyrie cleared his throat while straightening his uniform jacket. "Good morning, My name is Captain Kyrie Boreas, you may call me..." he paused for a second and the let out a sigh "whatever you want honestly, I'm not a stickler for tradition" the man shrugged "Few things before we get started, Yes I am an alpha, yes I stopped aging at eighteen, I am currently thirty and well I look damn good" he smirked slightly before walking over to the set of computers "With that out of the way, Cerberus is our GCU or Global Communications Unit which allows us to receive missions and keep track of disturbances around the world. It is not to be used for any other purpose" His sun colored eyes turned to burrow deep into the four division members, making sure they understood the last part.

"Cer say hello to our new members" Kyrie walked back to the table and sat down, as the screens blinked to life and the same smiling face formed on the screens. "Good Morning, I am Global Communications unit 13; code name Cerberus" the man on screen tilted his head with an eerie smile still plastered on his face "But you can call me Cer, I prefer it" Cer's voice glitched as he spoke and the screen switched from the gentle man to a giant three headed dog that started barking and howling at the screen before glitching back to Cer simply staring at the group with a smile

Kyrie scratched his head sheepishly "he does that a lot, its his guard settings..... Although he is labeled as thirteen he was one of the first GCU's made which makes his systems a little glitchy" As Kyrie sat in the chair, his eyes scanned over the small group "Cer please initiate the authorization transfer and voice recognition process, code Kyrie Boreas-001" The computer chimed a bright tone before Cerberus's smooth voice echoed from the screen "Voice recognition activated, Captain Boreas; accepted" the screen switched to a screen with a table that held Kyrie's name in the top slot and was followed by three blank slot "Please enter squad member name and authorization level" the computer chimed again. Kyrie turned and looked at Rigardo "Just say your full name dash zero zero two"

vikingrage vikingrage Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight AbyssFlower AbyssFlower racoon racoon

Kyrie looked at Rigardo with annoyance, already regretting his choice to make the man his lieutenant. "it's old" he mumbled, his golden eyes scanning the broken door. He stood up when the three new members walked into the war room. The first was a girl, then a blond haired boy followed soon after her and finally the last member of the squad walked in and took a seat. Kyrie cleared his throat while straightening his uniform jacket. "Good morning, My name is Captain Kyrie Boreas, you may call me..." he paused for a second and the let out a sigh "whatever you want honestly, I'm not a stickler for tradition" the man shrugged "Few things before we get started, Yes I am an alpha, yes I stopped aging at eighteen, I am currently thirty and well I look damn good" he smirked slightly before walking over to the set of computers "With that out of the way, Cerberus is our GCU or Global Communications Unit which allows us to receive missions and keep track of disturbances around the world. It is not to be used for any other purpose" His sun colored eyes turned to burrow deep into the four division members, making sure they understood the last part.

"Cer say hello to our new members" Kyrie walked back to the table and sat down, as the screens blinked to life and the same smiling face formed on the screens. "Good Morning, I am Global Communications unit 13; code name Cerberus" the man on screen tilted his head with an eerie smile still plastered on his face "But you can call me Cer, I prefer it" Cer's voice glitched as he spoke and the screen switched from the gentle man to a giant three headed dog that started barking and howling at the screen before glitching back to Cer simply staring at the group with a smile

Kyrie scratched his head sheepishly "he does that a lot, its his guard settings..... Although he is labeled as thirteen he was one of the first GCU's made which makes his systems a little glitchy" As Kyrie sat in the chair, his eyes scanned over the small group "Cer please initiate the authorization transfer and voice recognition process, code Kyrie Boreas-001" The computer chimed a bright tone before Cerberus's smooth voice echoed from the screen "Voice recognition activated, Captain Boreas; accepted" the screen switched to a screen with a table that held Kyrie's name in the top slot and was followed by three blank slot "Please enter squad member name and authorization level" the computer chimed again. Kyrie turned and looked at Rigardo "Just say your full name dash zero zero two"

vikingrage vikingrage Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight AbyssFlower AbyssFlower racoon racoon
As the captain spoke she wondered how to refer to him as; she couldn't imagine herself talking to a higher up as if they were a buddy of hers. Him looking younger didn't help either, she didn't know how serious the whole thing was at this point but she was there for a reason. 'I guess he's kind of fun though.' she thought while listening to him.

She watched the screen lighting up and a man appeared on the screen calling himself Cer then glitching into a three headed dog. Winifred was quickly reminded of the classic beast Cerberus, her eyes sparkled and her mouth opened a little in surprise "Wow…" but quickly went back to looking normal. She finds it hard to contain herself when it comes to things she likes. He instructed them to enter their name and authorization level and after glancing at the others for approval she spoke, "Winifred Agnes, dash zero zero three...I hope I did it correctly." She said the last part in a quiet tone.

Last edited:
Rigardo Leonis

. “ Good job newbie, nailed on the first go. Lucky too, since our modest leader doesn’t have extra work correcting it now. The rest of you are also designated at authorization level three, which can be raised or lowered at the discretion of the Captain.” Stepping forward, he turned to Cer and spoke calmly, “ Rigardo Leonis dash zero zero two. “ With that the machine chimed once more followed by “ Lieutenant Leonis; accepted. “ . “Turning back to the recruits, he, gave them a quick salute and a smile, followed by a simple “ Right, I’m you’re Lieutenant, Rigardo Leonis; welcome to Hades “, before moving back to reassume his spot beside his commanding officer.

AbyssFlower AbyssFlower racoon racoon vikingrage vikingrage Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back