• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern operation: escape camp [in character] ☀️

constellation

𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋
-
operation:
escape camp
in character

every summer, parents send their children to summer to be alone for nine weeks; to have some privacy, or whatever reason that is. but, what they don't consider is if that child is too old for summer camp, or just not wanting to even go.

let's all admit it. summer camp and teenagers-soon-to-be-adults, well... they do not mix well together. especially when they have other plans with friends, but of course, parents send them to summer camp where they play the same old games when they were seven years old.

but not this time.

this time these group of eight friends have a plan. a plan to escape from the camp. it was time to take charge. who wanted to sleep in a log cabin, let alone beds that had a possible chance of insects crawling in them? the plan would be simple - arrive at the camp, making sure parents are convinced that they'll be staying there for the nine weeks. but once midnight hits, the group will join together and head off to Hawaii.

will the group of friends manage to last this summer despite the drama, heartbreak, love, hate, and tears that may get involved?

well, that's up to them but one things for sure, this would be the great summer escape.

dear whoever may be reading this,

i know. don't laugh. i could have just texted you, but i thought i'd be a little spontaneous.

we're going back to summer camp soon, huh? i bet you're all excited... i know i definitely am. (note the sarcasm!)

but anyway... i don't plan on wasting another 9 weeks of my life, playing the same games over and over again. it's time we plan our escape and go somewhere more... our youth. i'm thinking hawaii?

if you're up for fun, i'll text you the details. best hurry so i can book flights. ;-)
- jinnie xo

the females
suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
constellation constellation
age // something

suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
peachnim peachnim
age // something
suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
@yoongi
age // something

suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
@P l u v i o u s
age // something

the males
suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
constellation constellation
age // something

suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
pasta pasta
age // something
suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
vcnilla vcnilla
age // something

suU9LxZ.jpg

name here
allure allure
age // something

-
operation:
e.c. is a go!
ABmggMO.gif
the mok twins

a letter, that’s all it took. ye-jin had just about managed to sneak in a letter addressed to each of the friends in their assigned log cabins. with registering back into camp, the supervisors were in a hurry to gather all the kids and give the same old tour the mok twins had seen so many times before. though with the help of do-jin, ye-jin had managed to sneak off to each of the cabins to place the letters safely in hopes that everybody would manage to get to them before anyone else did. luckily for them, the group checked in and retrieved their cabin numbers at the same time, so having to track everybody down once split up wasn’t an issue for ye-jin.

hey, it’s ye-jin.

the rules are simple. sneak out of camp and meet down the road around bonfire time. if you’re not here by 9.10pm then we’re leaving without you.

but i doubt that’ll happen, yes?

see you soon!
don’t get caught. ;-)
- jinnie xo

the only issue was meeting everybody at the designated time and area. the driver that they’d hired was already suspicious as it was, and ye-jin was worried that he’d take off without them. after all, they’d agreed for him to meet them outside of the camp, in the dark. the area was empty, besides the hospital and the supermarket that were at least miles away from the camp. what worried ye-jin more is that the plan would go to waste. not that they could get caught.

“ahhh, where are they?” ye-jin muttered quietly, running her fingers through her dyed, midnight black hair. her concern was clear, and it was obvious with her furrowing eyebrows. pacing constantly back and forth, arms crossed, she let out a small, frustrated groan. plenty questions ran through her mind; did one of them get held back? did one of them lose their way? ye-jin didn’t think so. they’d all attended the camp for so many years, they knew every inch of the land by heart.

meanwhile, do-jin had just about made himself comfortable against the mini bus, arms also crossed, as he watched his twin sister pace back and forth. “yah, they’ll be here soon.” he spoke, tutting at her as he walked over, placing his hands on her shoulders to stop her from moving. “your pacing is making me nervous, just calm down.”

it hadn't been very long since the two had been waiting, but now that they were in the moment, ye-jin was honestly slightly worried that they'd end up missing their flights. though, being cautious, she made sure to book so that they didn't have to rush in the airport, buying them time to do whatever needed. but finally, the girl nodded in defeat and decided to take her seat in the bus while her brother kept an eye out.

o.o.c. first post is to get to the bus!
@yoongi vcnilla vcnilla peachnim peachnim allure allure q r o w q r o w pasta pasta

hbj2Vyg.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_obap26jdod1sjjqkto4_400.gif

Mentions: constellation constellation
Mood: Nervous, Doubting.

code by arctic

K
I
M
I

K I M, Y O U N G- H E E

Kimi groaned as her feet trudged through the path, her black tennis shoes falling and lifting in rhythm.

She was glad she had put her hair in a loose braid to keep it from getting in her face and blocking what little view she had. She wore a light mint colored sweater, a white tee shirt with light plum colored flowers across it. Her legs covered by her light blue denim shorts that went just below the knee, and finally she had on her white book bag.

'I think I'm lost again. ' Kimi wondered, blindly walking. It was still a little light, enough not to trip, but she was inwardly panicking at how dark it was and despite knowing the camp by heart, she had already made several wrong turns. Her mint color sweater snagged on a bush, yanking her down and causing her to fall. 'I shouldve just waited to see if someone would've come for me...' she thought, thinking of heading back. 'What if they already left? ' the thought gnawed at her brain as she tried to free herself from the bush.

'I hope they aren't gone. If they are I'm in so much trouble....' she said, continuing her blind navigation. Eventually she came to the road and bout dropped to her knees and cried in relief as she saw the bus. Her hair had a few leaves and twigs astray in it, she had a small hole in her sweater now, but luckily she managed not to bruise or cut herself from her trip. Not that she notice any of those details, and even with all those tiny things out of place, she still looked pure and angelic. She tightened the straps to her bag which contained her wallet ,phone and charger, plushie, a water bottle, and a few sets of clothes because she didn't know what she would need.

And if she was the only one with a bag she would have felt like a complete idiot.

She walked up to the bus, spotting do-jin and smiling. "I'm not late am I? " she asked nervously. She tried to peek in the windows but couldn't really see inside. She bit her lip, oblivious she was one of the first there despite getting lost a thousand times. Shifting from one foot to another, she looked around anxiously, bouncing on her heels as her excitement slowly kicked in, running away her nerves. 'I hope everyone makes it.' She thought.

Last edited:
tumblr_nyvcq4Oh6R1u20aino2_540.jpg Ko Jin-gui

Jin-gui had found the entire idea dumb. After thinking about it for a bit, he realized it was filled with many risky situations. Wouldn't camp counselors realize they weren't there? What if they didn't make it back in time? What if the plane crashed? A sigh escaped him as the thoughts flowed through his mind. He forced himself out of his semi comfortable bottom bunk. He usually didn't overthink things too much like everyone exaggerated, but this was completely and utterly different. He had every right to be worried about this. They were escaping summer camp and getting on a plane to Hawaii... How was that not scary?

Escaping from a summer camp was harder than it seemed. The on edge male slowly picked up his bag before gently taking steps towards the door. He unhooked the door latch, and quickly stepped out, closing the door behind himself. Exhaling a soft sigh, he adjusted the strap of his duffle bag on his shoulder. He hid in the shadows, trying to be as cautious as possible. He didn't want to be seen leaving the camp.

Before he knew it he was outside the camp with the phone flashlight. "What if I die? And they take forever to find my dead body? And when they do find me, maggots would've already eaten most of me. Gosh and all my friends have to live with realization that they caused this with their plan." Quickly he shook off the thoughts, knowing that they were very unlikely, and would probably never happen to him. He ended up laughing at the thoughts because the fact that he thought that was hilarious in his eyes.

A smile of success appeared on his face once he found the group. It felt like a million years before he arrived at this meeting location. After basically appearing from the shadows like a lost child (nah nah more like a deranged stalker). He greeted his friends that were visible to him with a small wave and a quiet "Hi."

constellation constellation q r o w q r o w

(sorry if this is a bit bad. It's like 3am where i am. :I idefk if this is right? should he be in his little camp cabin? idek mannnn.)

code by pasta

kangsera.gif
Summer camp was as much of a blessing as it was a nightmare. Though it was through this stuffy program that Sera was able to meet genuine friends, it was also a cage that locked her and said friends in. This time, Sera would no longer have to suffer the agony of broken air conditioning, animal crackers, and kiddish campfire songs. No, this time, her summer would be wild.

From the sound of it, the Mok twins were well-prepared, from booking the flight to organizing how they would meet up. Sera wasn't worried about the trouble of finding a safe place to escape from, either, since she had practically ventured in and out of this camp for nearly four years.

She skimmed the letter one last time, before folding it and stuffing it into her luggage. A long sigh escaped from her lips, and she had both hands on her hips.

Yep, the real problem wasn't finding an escape route. How in the world was she going to bring four suitcases along without getting caught?!

If the Mok twins were prepared for this adventure, then Sera was over-prepared. She would have to manage stuffing all of her necessities into one large suitcase instead, it seemed. That meant having to say goodbye to some of her babies (i.e. designers). Talk about depressing!

It was a dramatic, fake-tear-filled goodbye, but at least the teen had kept the luxury goods hidden in the floorboards for safekeeping. (She would have to get someone to fish those out later, but no worries.)

Donned in her usual gear, a miniskirt and off-the-shoulder blouse, Sera grabbed her purse in one hand, and pulled her suitcase with the other. It took some effort to weave through the camp to finally venture into the "safe zone" beyond the area. Fortunately, Sera hadn't been caught (which was a miracle considering her heels), and now all she had to do was meet up with the others down the road.

As the girl strode forward, her pace slowing as her breaths calmed, she took a last look behind her to appreciate the camp and its memories (?), before snickering under her breath and pulling her shades off her head. She was only a few steps into the path when Sera realized who else was there.

Four silhouettes filled her vision, and as soon as they did, Sera squealed with glee. She popped her shades into her purse, and quickly click-clacked her way to the others. Feeling the adrenaline rush through her veins as she greeted the others, the girl broke into a wide smile, her eyes full of life.

"You guys weren't going to leave without moi, were you?" Sera asked the group, then nearly doubling over after watching Siyoon roll into the scene.

Crossing her arms, Sera raised a brow at the bubbly girl. "Way to steal a fabulous entrance," she teased, a warm feeling entering her chest.

★ — tagging : @yoongi, constellation constellation , q r o w q r o w , pasta pasta , allure allure

Last edited:
6df70bacgw1ezuq7nhvh0g20by0am7wj.gif

this is supposed to look
like a polaroid
❥ yong, yoonchun
yoonchun's first thought was that the letter was a joke. it went from skipping summer camp to flying to hawaii, 0-100 real quick. seriously, hawaii? but the more he thought about it, the more he could imagine ye-jin writing the letter with a mischievious, smug smile on her face while do-jin noisily booked plane tickets in the background. he wouldn't put the crazy idea past them one bit.

so when he snuck off into the night with a backpack and a duffel bag in tow, he told himself he was only going out there to convince them to return. a vacation with his camp friends sounded like it would be all sorts of fun, but there was a high chance that they would be caught. a loud, high pitched "weeeeeeee!" somewhere ahead of him made him sigh and put up a hand to rub at his temples like a stressed parent. yeah, they would definitely get caught before their ratty asses even left the country. coming into view of the others, yoonchun narrowed his eyes at the minivan parked by the road. of course, it was just like ye-jin to grab a shady-ass van. it would totally not be suspicious in the slightest when said shady-ass van screeched away into the night with eight young adults on board.

looking around, he could see do-jin leaning against the vehicle, si-yoon sitting on top of her suitcase at the bottom of the hill, sera click-clacking her way over, and his two pip paps. ye-jin was probably also somewhere in the vicinity. yoonchun put on a small frown to show that he was decidedly not a-okay with the situation as he approached the others. he noticed that young-hee was looking just a tad worse for wear and gently spun her around and away from the bus so that he could make sure she was okay. picking the leaves and twigs out of her hair, he said "jinjin, do you really think nothing's going to go wrong?" without looking away from his charge.

q r o w q r o w constellation constellation

Last edited:

*:・゚✧ | YOON, JOOSUNG !

The news of going to summer camp for the 5th time in a row fell deaf of Joo-sung’s ears, his mom giving him the same old excuse as she always does when telling him every time summer comes rolling around.

❝I’ll just be so busy with work, and barely be home, and just everyone isn't open to letting you stay with them for most of the summer because they have their own plans.❞

Bullshit. He wasn't fourteen anymore, and knew better than to fall for his mom’s lies.​

Giving her a curt glance, he nodded before turning away, and leaving her in the dust, having much better things to do than waste his time with his mother. For example, imaging all the new possibilities that he would come across this summer with what the Mok twins had up their sleeves.

--​

Summer for Joo-sung was always associated with summer camp; kids, humidity, ‘fun activities for kids of all ages’, animal crackers, uncomfortable and creaky beds, and overall a complete hell. School may have been the ultimate hell, but summer camp was like hell 2.0; as if the creators of school took up the challenge of making something just as bad, except for all ages during the summer, a little too seriously, and for a second, just one second, it seemed as if his summer would be centered around arts & crafts, s'mores, mosquitoes, and the constant sound of kids giggling and screaming until he was greeted with yet another letter from the Mok twins.

Eyes flickering for anyone who may be watching, Joo-sing ventured to somewhere else a bit more private, always doing the most. Opening the letter, he skimmed it for any interesting words that'd catch his eyes, too lazy to thoroughly read it, but found himself reading it all in the end. Looking around again, Joo-sung stuffed the letter into his pocket a smile tugging at his lips, thoughts of spending him summer in Hawaii plaguing his mind, his summer would finally be the way he always wanted it to be -- exciting, and though the thought of possibly someone fucking up the plan, or anybody catching on came to mind, and the ones in charge of this hell noticed and got officials involved it was instantly covered up by the thought of the fact that, Joo-sung was going to fucking Hawaii, and also the fact that he wasn't worry too much usually, and definitely wouldn't start now.

And that was how Joo-sung found himself walking towards where all his friends gathered, the last one there like always. Fashionably late, at times, when they complained about his lateness he brushed them off, claiming that they couldn't leave such a Greek God like Joo-sung. Cocky? Most definitely. With excitement laced in his veins, the dark outlines of his friends and a van came closer as he walked himself over there, a simple bag on his back, and one in hand, not wanting to look more suspicious than he already did if anyone caught him, and even if someone did, he’d probably run off.

Approaching the group, a boyish grin was painted on his face as he stared at the others, ready to get this show on the rode.

Bet you babes just couldn't leave without me, huh?❞​

code © vcnilla

Last edited:
JWFNxdf.png
the mok twins
slowly, one by one, do-jin watched from the side of the bus as his crazy friends made their way slowly to the bus, in different ways might he add. kimi was the first to turn up, though it seemed like getting there was a struggle for her; with twigs in her wavey hair and a hole in her shirt, do-jin couldn't help but laugh. "yah, jinnie. kimi's here! you need to come and take a look."

with a raised eyebrow on her face, the nervous girl exited herself from the mini bus and once her brown eyes landed on young-hee jumping excitedly, ye-jin let out a small laugh. "seems like you had quite the struggle, kimi." she spoke, shooting a small smile her way, though before she could approach her and help her out - gui appeared with the quitest greeting ever. it was quite a surprise, after all they'd had to spend three years with him being cautious of everything they'd done. but nevertheless, ye-jin appreciated him for being the wary one in the group. if it hadn't been for him, do-jin might have just ended up swallowing that worm he'd been dared to eat two years ago, and do-jin was sure as hell incredibily grateful somebody had stopped him.

"gui! we're glad you came, honestly." do-jin smiled, giving the seventeen year old a small nudge with his elbow, quite amazed that he'd been one of the first to arrive after kimi. but, when the sound of a feminine squeal filled his ears, he'd recognised it straight away. jong, si-yoon. ex-girlfriend of three or so years ago. jinnie had introduced the preppy girl to him first, and he fell for that spontaneous side to her. though after four months into the relationship, do-jin's feelings began to well... change. it wasn't that he had began to dislike si-yoon, but he just hadn't felt the same way as he did earlier. and so, they decided to break up and luckily, the friendship between them had not been affected. "aish sisi, are you trying to get us caught that quickly?" he questioned once she'd rolled her way over to the group, but despite that - the grin still remained on his face.

but before sisi could respond, the sound of high heels and a squeal of glee caught the groups attention. talk about keeping it lowkey. though, all that mattered at that moment in time was the fact that they were all reuniting after a years wait. "of course we weren't, sera!" jinnie grinned at her, reaching over and giving her a side hug.

it wasn't long after that yoon-chun and joo-sung joined the group. do-jin should've placed a bet on who would've come last out of the six, and he might have just won himself some money considering he would have guessed joo-sung. it was in his nature to be late. but now that the eight had reunited once again, they'd packed away all the bags into the van and were soon off to the airport. luckily for them, the drive was only two hours long though the real stress was when they'd had to check into the airport. with young-hee almost getting lost in the crowd, and si-yoon being over excited, ye-jin couldn't wait to reach the summer house and relax. little did she know how hard it was to actually get from location a to location b.

nine hours, forty minutes. the time on her phone read 14:19pm. the group had been in the air, flying for almost ten hours. currently, they were all in yet another mini bus, on their way to the house. some of them were knocked out, yet some of them were sat in silence, watching out the window in amazement. why? because they were in hawaii.

and there it was. the summer house they'd all been waiting for. the images shown by the twins was exactly a mirror of the house. though, seeing it in real, it was much bigger and beautiful. as jinnie opened the door to the car, she grinned and stepped out - stretching her limbs. "guys, we're here!" she called out into the car once more before she headed towards the house, not bothering about her bags. all she needed was some good rest.

@yoongi vcnilla vcnilla peachnim peachnim allure allure pasta pasta q r o w q r o w
az3RbTU.png

kangsera.gif
Getting everyone to calm down and get started on their way to the airport was harder than it seemed, especially since everyone was so pumped about seeing each other for the first time in a million years. Sera, being one of the eager puppies, couldn't stop talking on the way to the airport, her conversations consisting mainly of how she had to part with her precious designer items and actually pack one suitcase, along with stories from back home. She teased the others constantly, many of her comments including blunt criticisms of their fashion and life choices.

The flight was no less exhilarating. Though Sera had traveled by plane many times, she had never gone past the East Asia region, so Hawaii literally meant dipping her feet in foreign waters. Excited was an understatement.

Throughout the entire, ten-hour flight, Sera kept her spirits high. When she wasn't catching some z's, the girl found herself taking selfies, getting drink refills, talking with the others, or admiring the view. Even though the others would hear an occasional complaint about her back hurting, her feet feeling stuffy, or something of the sort, Sera wasn't as noisy as usual. She would much rather be here, with her best friends, on an adventure rather than doing the same, boring routine all by her lonesome.

If Mom saw me right me now, though... She would kill me! Sera thought, a proud smile crawling up her lips as she realized how they had managed such a crazy feat.

So, when the plane landed and the group headed towards the summer home in another bus, Sera wasn't one to complain. Well, at least, not too much.

As the bus rolled into the street where the villa was located, Sera's wide eyes took in the gorgeous scenery. The sky was incomparably brighter, clearer, and bluer than anything like what she was used to. Moreover, even though flights usually zapped all the energy out of the girl, the fresh, summery air here kept her feeling more alive than ever. And, with the windows rolled down, Sera could hear the singing of cicadas, tweeting of native birds, and other pleasant sounds.

Simply put, it was magical already.

It didn't help that upon spotting the large residence, Sera's jaw dropped due to its grandeur. She immediately leaped out of the van, naturally expecting one of the guys to bring her over-sized suitcase out as she gasped in excitement.

With a hand on her hip and another pulling off her shades, the girl looked the place up and down. "Where did you guys get the money for this?" she asked the twins, life entering her cheeks the more she stared. She followed Ye-Jin into the house, her expectations rising by the second.

★ — tagging : constellation constellation

tumblr_obap26jdod1sjjqkto6_400.gif

Mentions: constellation constellation @yoongi allure allure vcnilla vcnilla pasta pasta peachnim peachnim
Mood: Nervous, Tired, Sleepy.

code by arctic

K
I
M
I

K I M, Y O U N G- H E E

Kimi smiled, tilting her head in confusion as Ye-Jin came out and laughed at her. "What?" She questioned at her friends words. She turned her attention to gui. "You came~ " she said happily. She was glad he came because she was nervous he wouldn't , cause in reality this plan wasn't very...thought out. A lot of things could go wrong.

She turned her attention to a high pitch 'whee ' coming down the hill. "Be careful Sisi!" She said loudly just as she heard the sound of heels she knew only belonged to Sera. "Of course we wouldn't le-" she said cut off as she was spun around. She let out a small startled shriek, putting on a face of pure innocence assuming it was a counselor from camp. She grinned when she realized it was her friend. When he started messing with her hair, she squirmed until she noticed what he was doing. "Oh..." she said watching leaves and twigs fall to the ground. She stuck her tongue out. 'That's what Ye-Jin meant by struggle.' She thought. Late as always Joo-sung appeared.

By the time they had finally got to the last bus to ride to the house, Kimi managed to get lost twice at airport , it was good she had friends that watched over her or else she may be stuck back at the airport about now. She had slept for all the flight, and was now half alseep as they reached the house. She sat with her book bag in her lap and she was curled up with a plushie. She also showed no signs of wanting or even trying to wake up when Ye-Jin told they arrived or when Sera lept from the vehicle.

After a few mintues , her eyes slowly fluttered open and she majorly disoriented. "Wh-ere-e are w-we?" She asked between yawns and rubbing her eyes. She blinked trying to lift her self from her comfortable postion.

Last edited:

*:・゚✧ | YOON, JOOSUNG !

Excitement buzzed off the teenagers as they rushed inside the van, eager to head off to Hawaii, and admire the seraphic views that the island held, containing many tourist attractions bound to catch the teenagers attention during their getaway from the summer camp.

It’d be the first time they'd be breaking their regular routine for summer with them all religiously attending the camp every summer the moment they stepped foot in it for the first time, while their guardians probably partied back at home -- overcome with happiness and joy, being away from the rascals that is today’s generation as some would say.

Finally hopping into the van, Joo-sung placed his bags away before settling in his seat ready to get away from this hellhole already, he was getting impatient the longer he sat in his seat in a still car, and for a second yelling something in hopes of the car suddenly lurching forward and driving crossed his mind, but he kept his mouth shut knowing anything he might say may cause him to get a shoe thrown at his head, again. Whoever it was is up to your imagination. But, soon throughout the chaos of settling down in the van they were on the road, the raggedy van suddenly lurching forward like anticipated and they were on the road, away from the summer camp, and as Joo-sung looked out the window he saw the camp in the distance; getting smaller and smaller before it was out of sight completely, and finally he sat back in his seat. Wiggling a bit to get comfortable as he stared outside the window before he was lulled to sleep, eyes fluttering closed before he was out like a lightbulb in the basement.

Goodbye summer camp and hello Hawaii.

--​

The sudden halt of the car made Joo-sung wake with a jolt as his body retracted forward slightly and suddenly the doors to the van were opened and voices filled his ears, eyes fluttering open as the airport came into sight and a look of glee appeared on his face as he quickly unbuckled his seat, trying to shake off his half asleepness as he got his bag and headed inside the airport with his crew.

Seconds turned to minutes, as minutes soon turned an hour or so and Joo-sung finally found himself seated in an airplane seat as being in the airport turned out to be an absolute disasterly mess that had the male in a fit of laughter nonetheless. He knew the group should’ve all held hands as they walked through the airport like some support group to get to their required destination so Young-hee wouldn't get lost, but she did. Not once, but twice, but it wasn't entirely too bad as Joo-sung found himself flirting up a few people, and finding how easily excited Si-yoon was, the cutest thing in the world. Though, he was sure that the only way they'd possibly get caught out if the summer camp was because of Si-yoon’s loudness, and someone recognizing her voice, and ratting the whole group out. It'd be horrible, but definitely a story to tell for at home.

For the first half of the flight, Joo-sung found himself awake, making a checklist of things he expected himself to complete before he arrived back, and halfway through making that checklist did it officially dawn on him that he was actually on his way to Hawaii at that very moment, and that this wasn't a dream nor a joke at this point. It'd be a long overdue April Fool’s Joke anyways. While for the second half, he was knocked off in his sleep, having a weird dream that involved Do-jin suddenly becoming friends with Seo Kang Joon, but Kang Joon revealed himself to be an alien and some of his friends were aliens -- presumably it was aliens vs human, pretty freaky.

Then somewhere along the lines he found himself in another van, or rather party bus, it was still a van in Joo-sung’s eyes though. With the van party bus filled with rapturous energy coming off from everybody, Joo-sung found himself staring outside the window in awe, the views in Hawaii incomparable to the ones he saw back in South Korea -- Hawaii was on a completely different level, though his home was pretty too no doubt about it.

As he looked out the window, the house that the group would be staying in came into view, and was soon laid out in front of him as he stood in front of it, bag in hand, and if Joo-sung was completely honest, it was beautiful; ethereal even. Definitely a lot more beautiful in person than on the pictures. A cheeky smirk overtook his features as he came behind Do-jin wrapping his arm around the other’s shoulder. ❝Since when were you and Ye-jin so rich, huh? Been hiding this place from us?

code © vcnilla

6df70bacgw1ezuq7gv6k9g20by0aqx6q.gif

this is still supposed to look
like a polaroid
❥ yong, yoonchun
yoonchun was expecting some of the camp counselors to jump out of the bushes and scream "not so fast!!" at the fleeing teenagers. but somehow the trip to the airport was uninterrupted by frenetic counselors or angry parents (if he closed his eyes for long enough, he could see his mother throwing his tv out the window once she found out. but he allowed himself to hope that yoonju and yonghwa would keep their mouths shut).

he bought ten candy bars from the lotte store that he eventually found young-hee wandering around in at the airport. yoonchun munched on the chocolate during the flight, occasionally indulging sera by smiling whenever she prodded him for a selfie and scoffing at her assessment of his fashion choices because no, this stretchy plastic choker did not make him look like a fourteen year old girl, thankyouverymuch.

he was tired but not too fatigued after the nearly ten hour flight. he had experience on long flights since his parents' line of work often took them out of the country, and they sometimes let him tag along. however, he had never laid eyes on scenery quite as beautiful as what he was watching pass by through the window. with the ocean passing by on one side and the palm trees swaying cheerfully in a constant tropical breeze, yoonchun could feel his mood improving until he was almost (almost) giddy with excitement for the summer ahead of them.

architecture wasn't something he found himself gaping at often, but the polished exterior of the moks' summer home made his mouth drop open. he'd never really thought about the economic statuses of his camp friends since summer camp made them all equals in a way, but the display of wealth sitting in front of him made him question just how much he really knew about the twins. "shouldn't the biggest room go to one of our hosts?" was his absentminded response to si-yoon's exclamation. yoonchun grabbed his bags before hopping out of the bus and following si-yoon inside. the interior didn't disappoint - if anything, it was even more beautiful than the outside. but it was also a large space, and he lingered in the living area, waiting for the others.

q r o w q r o w peachnim peachnim @yoongi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back