• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KaigerGalaxy

Resident Kaiju Groupie
500 years after the death of the infamous Lt. Ellen Ripley, the intergalactic spacecraft Pandora took 500,000 people to the outer reaches of space. Pandora's main goal was to pave the way for intergalactic, sustainable mega colonies. Equipped with all technologies required for ditching supply drops, the colonial ship has a hydroponics and livestock deck. On the bottom of the ship sits the research deck, a large section of the vessel being dedicated to the research of diseases, better sustainability, and alien organisms. The civilian quarters resemble college dorms, some being home to one person up to four.

Life on the Pandora seems like paradise, but what very few actually know is that unethical and dangerous experiments are being performed in the lower sub-levels of the research deck. While acid protected, will that be enough to protect the inhabitants of Pandora from their own hubris?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Opening Pandora's Box! I got this idea while my phone refused to let me watch Alien: Covenant and when seeing that the only group rp for Alien was made six years ago. Now, onto a little explanation!

This is being set after human Ripley dies on Fury 161. The events of resurrection take place 200 years later, though are kept secret from the public. The Pandora has a sunroom with the ability to darken and block out the harmful rays to keep from killing everything inside while giving the plants, animals, and people on board a nice dose of s u n. Docking stations are located on either side of Pandora and the underside of the very front of the vessel. These hangars hold anything from exploration ships to heavyweight battleships to cargo cruisers. Much like any place with restricted areas, each passenger has a key card.

1. All RPN rules apply but I'll only be accepting members 16+ for the mature/dark themes and content that may occur considering the setting.

2. I am looking for semi-lit to advanced writers who can produce good contributing content. Please be able to post at least 2-5 paragraphs or around 300-500 words per post and character. Quality of work and excitement for it would be appreciated.

3. The current character limit is 2 but if you can handle more then you'll have to ask me first. I'll be accepting characters based on if I feel they fit the story and creativity.

4. Please be kind in OOC. I will not tolerate any kind of hate, bigotry, or bullying against any member of our group or their characters. People from all backgrounds are accepted with open arms. Please also be prepared to use Discord as our main form of OOC. A link will be provided once the group is up and running.

5. I'd like if everyone was able to post consistently as in at least once or twice a week if not more. Obviously, there will be circumstances where people are busy or need a break, keep me informed is all I ask. I'd like to progress our characters through events and the story fluidly without leaving anyone behind.

So, looking at what happened in Ressurection, hybridization is possible. However, only a few people will be allowed to have this role, seeing as it failed miserably 300 years ago. Clone Ripley is a good example of very little Xeno genetics passing over. Those who are hybrids will have a connection to the queen via the collective hivemind and the natural Xenomorph instincts being stronger depending on whether a character is more alien or human

OPB CS

Last edited:

CS Is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back