• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OPEN Yasahime/InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight, Beastars, Fandom RP

bubbletea--queen

♥ Strawberry Queen ♥
Hi there!! I'm new to this site and looking for certain fandom RP's. If you are interested in RPing me, please send me a message and lets plan something out! Also I DO NOT write with minors!

A little about my RPing preferences

• I RP in multiple paragraphs in third person POV, from 1-3 depending on the response you give me. Length normally doesn't matter to me as long as you're trying to match and give me something to work with. But if you respond with few sentences to my 2 paragraphs, I'll be sad and have to scrap : (

• I try to avoid unnecessary backtracking in scenes. I find it annoying when someone is stuck on the same scene over and over. I like to make sure we move forward with the plot.

• I respond anywhere from right away to 3 days. If I need more time I will gladly notify you.

• I don't ghost. If I feel like I can't respond, I will let you know! Perhaps we just weren't meant to be, or maybe we can try a different plot. It happens! But I will never leave you to just hang. That's rude in my eyes.

• I prefer a partner who can help me plot things out. I can't decide everything by myself!

• I usually play fandom fem characters only, and prefer M/F pairings, me being the F.

• I really hate OC x Canon, sorry : (

• I'm not sure how I feel about doubling, it seriously depends. You can ask about it though, we'll see! but I prefer only one couple at a time.

Fandoms I'm currently in /parings (I'll bold who I wanna RP ,and make red who I want you to be for me! ) , will add more soon!

• Fruits Basket ( Kyo X Tohru )
  • InuYasha / Yasahime ( Rin x Sesshomaru )
  • Akudama Drive (Courier x Swindler )
  • Kamisama Kiss (Nanami x Tomoe )
  • Beastars ( Legosi x Haru )
  • Vampire Knight (Yuki x Kaname or Zero )

Hi there!! I'm new to this site and looking for certain fandom RP's. If you are interested in RPing me, please send me a message and lets plan something out! Also I DO NOT write with minors!

A little about my RPing preferences

• I RP in multiple paragraphs in third person POV, from 1-3 depending on the response you give me. Length normally doesn't matter to me as long as you're trying to match and give me something to work with. But if you respond with few sentences to my 2 paragraphs, I'll be sad and have to scrap : (
  • I try to avoid unnecessary backtracking in scenes. I find it annoying when someone is stuck on the same scene over and over. I like to make sure we move forward with the plot.
  • I respond anywhere from right away to 3 days. If I need more time I will gladly notify you.
  • I don't ghost. If I feel like I can't respond, I will let you know! Perhaps we just weren't meant to be, or maybe we can try a different plot. It happens! But I will never leave you to just hang. That's rude in my eyes.
  • I prefer a partner who can help me plot things out. I can't decide everything by myself!
  • I usually play fandom fem characters only, and prefer M/F pairings, me being the F.
  • I really hate OC x Canon, sorry : (
  • I'm not sure how I feel about doubling, it seriously depends. You can ask about it though, we'll see! but I prefer only one couple at a time.

Fandoms I'm currently in /parings (I'll bold who I wanna RP ,and make red who I want you to be for me! ) , will add more soon!
  • Fruits Basket ( Kyo X Tohru )
  • InuYasha / Yasahime ( Rin x Sesshomaru ) (Inuyasha x Kagome)
  • Akudama Drive (Courier x Swindler )
  • Kamisama Kiss (Nanami x Tomoe )
  • Beastars ( Legosi x Haru )
  • Vampire Knight (Yuki x Kaname or Zero )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back