• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-Mirror-

I'm just gonna keep this sweet and simple since I'm just using this more as an advertising board for the time being.

I have an OPEN group roleplay with a unique concept that will remain open for anyone to join for the most part. The catch is, I'm not playing as a character in it but instead I'm simply creating randomized events to influence your next moves and to introduce new character into the 'game'. It's an open world survival thing based off of the zombie survival game 7 Days to Die.

Once at least 3-4 people have joined, it will begin but anyone can join in so long as they PM me first as I will set you up with what you need and then announce your character's arrival into the 'game'. Every event will be randomly generated with a spinner I created along with your starter skills, starter tool and where you are placed in the world.

It's something I came up with in the middle of the night when I was trying to sleep and having been playing 7 Days to Die WAY too much.

So I have 3 people interested so it's possible I can get this started. It's a matter of if the interest is solid.

More people are welcome to join after it starts.

Glad to hear! I wasn't expecting much with this but I'm glad there's some interest.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Only have one at the moment. Are infections going to work like they do in game or is it a one nibble you're a goner sort of life?

THe infection is more just something that effects the skin but at a much faster rate. Think of it as something like a flesh eating disease but grosser and more aggressive. Starts off slow and not very noticeable and if it's treated right away, you'll be fine but if it's left to fester, it gets worse and after a certain point, it can;t be treated anymore and the body just gives out. So if you get a small unknow scratch and the zombie infects it(there's a chance it won't get infected at all but who gonna take that chance?), it can go completely unnoticed until the rot starts up.

Of course. It's open regardless if it's started or not. And you're free to leave after a round as well if you feel you ran your course with this. I do have an OOC thread for those that have joined so those that have joined can jump in there. That way I can see who is fully in. The character sheet thread is linked at the top of the various thread as 'other' for those that are looking for it.

Once everyone that's in it is in the ooc which is HERE. I will need the basic character sheet as well which will be linked in other at the top of each of the pages. I'll collect them them start getting the intro post made to spawn everyone I to the game.

I'm starting to struggle with keeping up with all the interest at this point. Was not expecting this at all. This was just a shot in the dark honestly.

Those that are interested and truly want in the game, head to the OOC and post the basic character sheet. I need at least 2 more otherwise I can;t start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back