• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] World of Gea: The Greatest Adventure - An exploration Fantasy roleplay. [20/25]

Update 31/05/2021
  • (Sorry if this might be considered necroposting.)

• Update 31/05/2021: Sadly, due to various personal problems such as studies and general lack of time, we have lost the wonderful additions of Fauxs and Develius. Due to this, I am looking into recruiting two more players interested to join the expeditionary company. Currently, our players are in the city of Waterham solving a crime. I intend to introduce new player characters after the players solve the case. This will give newer players time to think about their characters. Feel free to ask any questions here or in private messages!

Update 22/8/2022
  • Update 22/8/2022: As things become active in the main thread again, we still have a few spots open for new players. I've finally decided to set up the amount of free player slots - with 19 lovely players in, we have 6 free slots for new players and their characters. Feel free to message me or ask here for any information related to the lore, the setting or about your character.

I've also wanted to talk about Seconday Player Characters and Player-made NPCs. Players who want to play with various characters can do so, however, for now I am putting the limit of 2 characters per player, if the story continues forth and the player continues to expand both their characters well, they will be able to make a third one if so desired. NPC's on the other hand, have no limit and will be considered secondary support characters who will travel alongside the other NPCs of the Expeditionary Company.

With that being said, please! Ask any inquiries you might have and I hope to see you join The Greatest Adventure!

Back