• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Open world LoL OOC

So i did make example what CS with mage would look.
You need understand as my Annie can do 20 basic spells before her mana is empty those spells aren't very strong. Binding spell is then again very strong and it does use major of her mana.
Adult mage would have more mana and stronger spells. If you use up all your mana you get sleepy, as your body would need rest to recover.

Human mages needs by to way tell how they have learned casting spells. (And if they are from Demancia it is forced to learn alone)

I will also make that page only after there's at least 3 people's approved CS in CS page. RP page without character's isn't what i want. (my CS doesn't count)

Where's the sign up page? And can I make rakan?

Warning to those who hate bad grammars: If you whine i kick you out.
If you don't understand what is written ask here, but if you understand and still whine i will not stand it. Not everyone have english as home language or even use it other than writing here and sometimes in games.

I learned hard way already that even in good looking rp can give bad taste when first thing what you here is whining about bad grammars.

It's fine if no one makes her and I am very forgeyful, sorry

Just a random question, but did we make a CS on our first roleplay? Wondering if i could use that and then edit it.

Sorry for not posting anything as of yet, I have been busying studying for finals. I'll try to have something up by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back