• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [OPEN] welcome to lansing ✇ apocalypse safe haven ✇ zombie apocalypse roleplay!

flood

𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴
tumblr_p5yeahDhRj1ubc5yxo1_500.gif

welcome to lansing, survivor.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀this is your new safe haven. welcome home.

✇​

welcome to my first group roleplay interest check! (it's probably really bad, i apologize!) recently i've been at a real lack of apocalypse based roleplays, and i thought this would be a wonderful solution to get myself back in the game. for now, this interest check is basically a small blurb about what the plot is, lore, character openings, etc. if this gets enough people interested, i will go ahead and start the necessary separate threads to get this going! thank you again, much love - flood

what's happening here?

this roleplay will follow the narratives of survivors of a zombie apocalypse as they work to rebuild their small town, lansing, into a perfect safe haven for those seeking protection and refuge from the anomalies walking the reclaimed earth. this means supply runs, clan wars, hunting and killing the risen, and more! this roleplay is set in the near future (2025ish), where a deadly virus has spread across america and the earth in a matter of weeks. some people have been surviving on their own, others have formed clans and groups that are nomadic. however, lansing hopes to offer refuge and temporary or permanent protection to those who are tired of fighting.

what roles and users are you looking for?

as of now, i am searching for users who are interested in long-term, semi-lit to lit, in depth roleplay! as for roles, i'm looking for a few citizens and survivors, leaders, and other important figures within the haven (about 5 or 6, with multiple characters each if requested) . as stated above, if enough people become interested, i will be updating this thread with more information! i'd also love ooc chatters, planners, and people who want to create plots and subplots!

what do i do if i'm interested?

if you are interested in this roleplay, send a reply down below! i'll be replying to them and answering any questions you may have!

Seems cool. :3 I feel like the role of a famous person would be kind of cool, like a young movie star.

I'm interested! I rarely do apocalypse-based rps, but I do enjoy survival-based and would be happy to offer some plot ideas or just hang out in the OOC.

since this took off, i’ll create the ooc and character threads asap!

Hey! I'm really interested in this plot, but I'm rather short on time right now with my school year coming to an end in the near future. I'd love to keep up with the planning of this, and then join in later as a new survivor the group finds or something like that? Let me know if that's alright! :ghostuvu:

I'm interested, are you allowing children roles? I'd be interested in playing maybe a 12-14 year old boy and a 5-8 year old girl :3

there’s a possibility, as long as it’s used realistically and responsibly.

I thought I’d mention I’m interested! I’d like to play multiple characters if I’m allowed :closed eyes open smile:

This seems interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on it! I'm pretty flexible and can likely fill any leftover roles that are still needed. Not picky at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back