• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Open) Trying to clear SAO with a dancer?! (characters not built for battle)

Posting the main thread by sun! Get your cs in so everything can be started by this weekend, please.

Selitia Selitia Hey. Sorry to say but I’m gonna have to pull out. Some stuffs come up and I’m honestly not sure if I’m going to have to do decent replies to this. I’m really sorry and I hope the RP goes well.

Hi! Is this RP still open?
Hello, is this still open?
Hey is this still open? Im interested in joining, let me just read up to date rq first
Hey Libra, no time no see! I'm interested in joining but I was wondering if I could bring Defined Comedy Defined Comedy into the rp?
Hey, its been a while. I am still open to doing this rp. It would be for flexible people though. I finally have time to get back onto rpn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back