• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open to Anything 1X1

Zixochi

#1 member of the Being alone club
HAI ALL!!!! :3

I am looking for new Rp partners!!!

An i am open to 99% of plot ideas and i am perfectly ok with people people being spontaneous and coming up with mad and unexpected ideas (As long as they relate to the plot)

I am perfectly fine with even the horrifically detailed gore and other things that i know alot of other People would not feel fine with.

If you like dark Rp's with alot of gore, Ok, Fine by me.

If you like Rp's with alot of death and loss, I can handle it

But the one thing i cannot handle.

I do not like playing Overpowered characters, Or my Rp partner playing an overpowered character

just... No...

I have a few undeveloped ideas that i would love to try out with some people

I am a sucker for romance, but i don't mind if you want to do something else,

(The * means i would like to play the character)

Plot #1: (Can be Romance or regular)

Fighting for Cosmos:

Human X Alien *

It was the darkest hour of the night, all the stars in the sky all blinked at their own space,

all apart from one, A star that fell from the sky breaking into several pieces before the largest part landed in a nearby field.

It was too late into the night for anyone to investigate the phenomenon that no person was able to marvel at before its fast end.

all except for a single person.

One person saw everything.

that person decides to investigate.

Plot #2: (This can be a romance, or just regular)

Your City Needs a hero

Superhero X Supervillain*

Two friends, both addicted to collecting, trading, reading and sometimes creating their own comic books had were on their way to their local comic book store,

On the way, they both get involved in an accident, giving them both supernatural powers

Plot #3

The Moment i found you, Time stopped (Romance only... This wont work otherwise)

person X Time-traveler (Future)

The far future thrives with war and death, Machines are used to destroy miles of the planet at a time,

After years of testing, a scientist builds a time machine, in hope of going back in time and stopping all the wars from ever happening.

The Time machine was faulty and threw the Scientist hundreds of years in the past

If you have your own Plot ideas we could develop that,

Or we could merge the two together!!!

Hi, I have a few ideas of my own if you would be willing to hear them. I consider myself a semi-literate writer. I can write anything from 1 paragraph to 4 paragraphs, although I do prefer more detail so I often verge more towards the 4+ paragraphs, with quite a bit of detail. Anyway, if you are still looking I would love to roleplay.

I am still looking for an RP partner,

I would love to hear your ideas!!!

Im interested but I was thinking just casual romance as in no complicated characters for example 2 last people on earth kind of thing so pm if your interested

I like your first plot idea, fighting for cosmos. I can do about one-two paragraphs and I consider myself literate enough, and a little romance can't hurt. :)

I'm looking for FxF RPs ( :) ) Mind if I PM you my character list so we can decide on pairings/plot?

*Hopes he hasn't just screwed himself by possibly adding one RP too many to his list*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back