• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[OPEN] The Supreme Conquest | Asian Inspired Nation Building

SakuraAngel1

Empress of the Lunar Empire
girl-samurai-fantasy-art.jpg
The Supreme Conquest
~*~*~
This RP is loosely based from Avatar the Last Airbender, in terms of how each country in this fantasy world is based from an Asian country. As well as Game of Thrones, in terms of political dealings, rank and conquest for ultimate power.

Whether its through meetings, arrange marriages, rebellions or being cunning, there are many ways to reach the top...but watch your back. Tensions between each royal empire is on the rise as their individual struggles puts the pressure on its leaders. Starvation, greed, debts and plagues are a constant looming shadow amongst the Shinsekai (New World), but it is ultimately up to each of the empires' leaders and its people to help resolve these manners...through problem solving or just flat out war.

It is my hope that this RP will eventually become the groundwork for a LARP, in which I'm saving money to buy acreage to build permanent LARP structures.

~*~*~

The New World
For hundreds of years, 4 empires have held ultimate control of nearly every continent of the New World. Each of these powerful nations, were blessed with the elemental powers of their respective Gods and their leaders are direct descendants of them; the Gods of the Sun, Moon, Earth and Sky.

With great power, comes great greed.

While one empire prospers from wealth; another plots to take their riches. While one nation boasts about a powerful army and has plenty of food; another worries about their weak defenses and starving people.

Each empire is controlled by an Emperor or Empress, who will determine how they proceed with their dealings for each nation, with assistance from their nobles. Some may have an ally with a nation and have respectable trade connections or some may be an enemy with a nation and has barred their foe and its people from entering its land.

However, there are several pockets of troublesome resistance emerging, in addition to the rising tension between the 4 major powers…

Which powerful empire will survive the struggle and rise on top?

~*~*~
Must be 18 years old or older to participate.

Ranks/ Titles are selected in a first come first serve basis.

One paragraph minimum.

No God-mode, even though magic is involved.

Character deaths or severe life changing injuries (ex. Losing an eye) must require both parties to mutually agree upon the action.

Discord server for RP: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:
So are we playing four singular empires? Or are there others? I'm a small bit confused.

So are we playing four singular empires? Or are there others? I'm a small bit confused.

There are only 4 major empires, of whom gained control of the world through their conquests. If you've ever seen Avatar the Last Airbender, it's similar in that aspect. ?

Hopefully, I will get around to creating a map soon to avoid potential confusion! ?

There are only 4 major empires, of whom gained control of the world through their conquests. If you've ever seen Avatar the Last Airbender, it's similar in that aspect. ?

Hopefully, I will get around to creating a map soon to avoid potential confusion! ?
Can i reserve the Empire of the Sun?

As of now, the Moon Empire and the Sky Empires have their rulers. Leaving the Sun and Earth Empires currently open for leaders.

However, one doesn't necessarily need to become a leader to play. I'm looking for as many people as possible to join in on the fun for several roles, even roles that are not listed. ?

As of now, the Moon Empire and the Sky Empires have their rulers. Leaving the Sun and Earth Empires currently open for leaders.

However, one doesn't necessarily need to become a leader to play. I'm looking for as many people as possible to join in on the fun for several roles, even roles that are not listed. ?
Ooh, i'll unreserve then, thinking of creating a warband.

So, by the looks of it, the feels more like a chinese inspired rp right? Not japanese or korean?

It was originally Japan/Korean inspired, but Leaders of each nation is strongly encouraged to choose whichever asian country/culture they wish to model their Empire from (as long as there aren't two of the same).

I've been in a few RPs where it's all Feudal Japan based and I feel like this should be a much different and fresher approach with variety. ?

It was originally Japan/Korean inspired, but Leaders of each nation is strongly encouraged to choose whichever asian country/culture they wish to model their Empire from (as long as there aren't two of the same).

I've been in a few RPs where it's all Feudal Japan based and I feel like this should be a much different and fresher approach with variety. ?
You kinda have to understand where most of these rpers come from lmao. Anime iz life and whatnot.

That being said, is it possible to make a vagrant? I had an old character in another rp that I would love to bring over

You kinda have to understand where most of these rpers come from lmao. Anime iz life and whatnot.

That being said, is it possible to make a vagrant? I had an old character in another rp that I would love to bring over

Yes, of course! Any suggestions for this world are welcomed as well as the different varieties of characters (just make sure to state your nation's alliance). I would like this to be a collaborated effort!

And I know, anime iz life (fellow anime lover myself), this is why is slightly modeled after Avatar the Last Airbender. ?

Last edited:
Yes, of course! Any suggestions for this world are welcomed as well as well as the different varieties of characters (just make sure to state your nation's alliance). I would like this to be a collaborated effort!

And I know, anime iz life (fellow anime lover myself), this is why is slightly modeled after Avatar the Last Airbender. ?
Vagrant being like a wanderer. A ronin. Though I could easily make it like he was formerly allied with one of them

Quite interested in this idea.

Could I reserve the Earth Empire? Also if you haven't made a map yet, could you make it a mountainous empire? I'm thinking of creating a Gurkha/Nepali martial race type of empire.

Quite interested in this idea.

Could I reserve the Earth Empire? Also if you haven't made a map yet, could you make it a mountainous empire? I'm thinking of creating a Gurkha/Nepali martial race type of empire.

Yep, as long as you want the Empire! It's a free for all for spots! Can't wait to see your Empire and character sheet! ?

Is this still open? What empires are left?*
*If there are no empires left, can I lead a group of mercenaries based on the Hashashin? Basically, it has a set 30-50 members that is unaffiliated with any nation unless hired upon.

Is this still open? What empires are left?*
*If there are no empires left, can I lead a group of mercenaries based on the Hashashin? Basically, it has a set 30-50 members that is unaffiliated with any nation unless hired upon.

Hello! This is still open, however all Empire Leaders are now taken.

All characters and faction suggestions are welcomed, as long as it fits the RP. ?

Your mercenary group is approved, please make sure to fill out your CS ?

Tomorrow, I will get the Discord established and post the link here!

This RP will remain open permanently and we are always accepting new members! Just fill out the Character Sheet form (link above), and wait for further instructions! ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back