• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Open) The packs of moonlight forest recruitment

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Wolf Wolves Howling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Welcome all to the moonlight forest,
it is time to begin your wolf journey, pick your pack and fill out a character sheet to begin.​
The plot: eclipsia, Colorado a very small town known for its beautiful moon scenary and its wolf legends.....but its only legends to the humans in the town as in the moonlight forest hidden from them are lycans/werewolfs who are humans that are able to become a wolf because they are born half lycan and half human. they have been trying to keep their existance a secret as if anyone found them it would cause a all out war between the hunters and lycans. But aware to most some wolves were born in packs while others have been loners or raised by humans, the ones raise by humans never know of their lycan side as they only think that their human parents are their only parents...until they one day start to shift or wolf scenes start to kick in. what drama will unfold when the bloodmoon wolves tell a hunter about the other lycans? will their be love, anger, death? only you get to decide your fate......

bloodmoon leader lilith came to ghostmoon pack years back when the alpha pup was born, lilith was an outcast from ghostmoon pack because her mother left the alpha male and he found a new mate, she place the curse on the pack called the ghostmoon curse which caused some of the wolves to die and to prevent anymore from being able to have pups. Soon they were down from twenty five to ten, then bloodmoon pack caused a large fire which broke out a war with the ghostmoon and bloodmoon which the fire itself also caused damage to the other packgrounds as soulmoon and ____________ to try to keep the fire away from their packs, the fire and the war killed the rest of ghostmoon wolves, except the alpha pup and the guard. present year soulmoon helped lift the curse using herbs and wolf fur of the two remaining ghostmoon wolves. lilith wants to take over the forest for her pack to be the only one left standing, as they feed on blood and prey. each alpha is a leader, they meet in the peaceful grounds to discuss or for a burial/crowning of the new alpha as the old alpha of soulmoon was killed while trying to keep the pack safe from hunters, special hunters that have special bullets to use on the werewolves because of this now their is a traitor who is telling the human hunters where to find their packs.....they must be stopped before anymore get killed and their existence becomes a reality to the public.
and with the bloodmoon demonic spell book stolen, they will be wanting revenge from one of their own traitors.....

Pack info:
Bloodmoon: as the name suggests, this pack is a dangerous one as they want to kill and drink blood, lilian used to be part of ghostmoon till her birth father found a different mate and lily was born. Now she has a very large pack that only share one goal to destroy the other packs and take over the forests as they each have a harsh past which brought them together.

Ghostmoon: a pack with only two wolves left, the alpha and the guard due to ghostmoon curse and the great fire attack of bloodmoon. The ghostmoon curse is now lifted

Soulmoon: (due to shadow moon alpha hasnt returned and its a empty pack it is now open for renaming and needs an alpha)

loner or stray : some pups or strays live in the small town of eclipsia, the pups raise do not know of their wolf side unless (this can range for different options: a certain age, anger, or during their old pack heat). lone wolves usually live alone but may join a pack if they wish otherwise they can live far from the packs or in the town.

Rules:
1.each rper will have a power as well, like lily has ice and her wolf abilities.
2. No op or godmoding
3. You must ask the rper themselves if you want to pair your character with theirs
4. I would usually put a no killing rule but this is a werewolf rp so im allowing it...only if the rper agrees.
5. the rp will be in a thread, please keep up with notifications.
6. If you get busy thats fine, but dont ghost or disappear for a few days without letting me know
7. Reason i left the other two packs blank is because i want to see the alpha rpers creativity. What bio do they want the pack to be and the names they come up with.
8. Mates can be found either within the pack or another pack.

9. In the event that the alpha rper drops out or is killed and has no alpha male or cubs, the omega if they want can take their place.
10. This is a lycan rp. They can shift, use their wolf abilities or powers.
11.By the end of each month, i will be having a check list day....think of it like the purge basically i will be checking the list to see who has replied this month. if you havent replied then i will check to see if your still intrested if not then you left the group then.
During the summer we will be slowing down a bit, Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian is the co gm.

12. If in the event that someone left and you havent been able to move because of it then you will need to continue on without them.
13. hunters and townspeople will be NPCs
14. any new wolf joining into a pack, wont be in that pack yet till they accept him or her. they would have to approach the pack grounds and be interrogated by the pack
12. You may use code but must be mobile friendly coding

Wolf ranks and sign up forms:
Bloodmoon:
Alpha female: comicwolf
Alpha male: Wolfy_Mandalorian (onyx)
Omega: (Nolan) VynnyBoy
Beta: Open
Guards: open
Healer: open
Loner to join: open

Ghostmoon:
Alpha female: comicwolf
Alpha male: Wolfy_Mandalorian (max)
Guards: comicwolf, open for others
Medic: Wolfy_Mandalorian (sarah)
Omega: Wolfy_Mandalorian (lucas)
Beta:
Loner to join:

(Lone wolfs can join this pack if they want. If you are wondering why i havent put alpha male or any of the others its because as i said in the bio the curse and fire killed them. But now the curse is lifted)

Soulmoon:
alpha: Wolfy_Mandalorian
omega: open
guards: Kira (SkulblakaWyrda95), open
beta: open
Pups: (Timber) Ec Jester
loner to join:

loners:
Nina Clark: No plans to join a pack- Ec Jester
jake, xade: Ec Jester
Laura: SkulblakaWyrda95
George: Ec Jester