• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] The Descent (Dark fantasy, action-oriented dungeon crawl)

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake yes! We are still open, just fill out a character sheet and you're good to go. And yes, you can only be human, but you can have traits that are related to your patrons (like horns for devils and pointy ears for archfey). The only trait that is banned is wings (or anything that can fly) because that would grant too much combat advantage.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake Hmm... the only snake demon I know is Níðhöggr. As for the second one, I have no idea.
I probably should have said this before but you're free to make up any patron you want, if you can't find any you want.

Hey guys, I'm shutting this down for now because there seems to be not much interest as of right now. I'm sorry if you were hyped for the roleplay, I know I was. Hopefully I can revive it later because I would really like to try this idea eventually, but for now I'm putting it on hiatus. Wellsster Wellsster I'm sorry that you submitted your cs already, I really appreciate it still though.

Hey guys, I'm shutting this down for now because there seems to be not much interest as of right now. I'm sorry if you were hyped for the roleplay, I know I was. Hopefully I can revive it later because I would really like to try this idea eventually, but for now I'm putting it on hiatus. Wellsster Wellsster I'm sorry that you submitted your cs already, I really appreciate it still though.
It's all good! Let me know if/when you plan to revive it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back