• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Open!] |[Sumii's Vault of Roleplay]|

Oyasumii

Lover of all- yes even monsters <3
Roleplay Type(s)
helloooo guys, gals, and pals! my name is Oyasumii or Sumii and i'm here to rp after a long hiatus! i'm by no means new to the roleplaying scene (maybe about 3 years under my belt?), but i AM new to this website. it was recommended to me by a friend and i already really like it here :D

-

[a tiny bit about me]

(+) i use she/her pronouns
(+) i am pansexual/romantic
(+) i am free most days due to my job being remote
(+) i usually use lowercase/slang in my ooc chat
(+) i tend to talk a lot and i like to become friends with my partners
(+) i'm a hugeeee monster/slasher lover!
-

[roleplay information]

now to get onto the juicy bits!

i can play male, female, or nonbinary characters! i have mostly done oc x oc in my rp career so that's what i'm most comfy with, but i'm super open to doing canon x oc or canon x canon too!

Pairings im comfy with: F/M, F/F, F/NB, M/NB, M/M(?)

i have a love for all genres! from fluffy tooth rotting slice of life romance to dark action-filled dystopias- i just love them all!

i write in third person. i typically write three or more paragraphs for a reply casually, but i can definitely do novella style too (though it does take longer-). i can normally get out at least two or more replies a day, but sometimes i do get a bit sluggish/busy and only get around to doing one.

for my roleplays, i don't really have a specific amount of rules for you to follow. im not gonna breathe down your neck expecting your reply to be absolutely perfect. i normally just expect at least the bare minimum requirements (basically something that i can bounce off of!). some spelling or word usage mistakes won't bother me either as i do them too. as long as you put in some effort i'm happy <3.

i do have a few limits, but those can be discussed in pm <3
-

[rules/limits]

normal site rules apply! as stated before i will tell you personal limits in pm :)

-

[fandoms i am currently in]

Jujutsu Kaisen

Demon Slayer
Genshin Impact
Undertale
MHA
Chainsaw Man
SCP
(don't be afraid to message me and ask about fandoms! i may have just forgotten to put one you like here)
-

[premade plot(s)]

| Character one has always worked at the local animal shelter. It was a quiet and rewarding job. They liked animals, they were the only things that would show them love even when they gave none themselves. Or at least that's what they thought until they decided to visit a small diner on their way home from work. There they meet Character two. Character two is lively, sweet, funny... everything Character one wasn't. They showed compassion to them, even when they just sat and stared creepily at them. Character two made Character one feel something they never felt before.. something strange. Was it bad to like that feeling? Was it bad to like that feeling so much they would do anything for it? |

|

| It all started with a bet to go into the local abandoned factory. All they had to do was rummage around, maybe even take a few spooky pictures and leave. That's all it was supposed to be. When Character one walks in on something they definitely shouldn't have, Character two has no choice but to string them along into it. It was way too risky to have loose ends, especially some random person who could run off and squeal to the police. There was no getting out of this, Character one is in for one hell of a ride. |

|

| Character one is the textbook definition of a shut-in. They spend all day on their computer browsing the internet and they rarely ever leave their apartment. They have niche hobbies they feel like nobody else would understand or they would be made fun of, so they stick to online forums and games. While having a chat, one of their online friends sends a link of their favorite streamer (character two) to them and they are instantly hooked. The streamer had interests just like them! They were perfect for them! Except well.. they were not socially inept and were quite outgoing. Oh, how they idolized their ability to just.. be themselves! One day, when character one goes down to check their mail, they see someone very familiar.. the streamer! They are checking their mail too, and it seems they only live a floor apart from each other. Character two tries to strike up a conversation, but character one is too scared and runs away. This just fires up character two more to try and become friends with character one. How could this go wrong? |

|

(will add more later/remove some later)
-

[Sample of my writing]

Her vermillion eyes were wide, pupils blown in pleasure. Wispy white hair whipped her face harshly but she paid no mind. Her attention was purely focused on the destruction that rained below her. The small village was alight with flames. People flooded the streets in panic, some grasping desperately for whatever valuables they had left while others chose to save their own life. Mothers ran with crying children in their arms while fathers tried in vain to fight the flames. The screams echoed inside her brain as if it were a cave. It was haunting. It was maddening. It was beautiful. Her wings shuddered in ecstasy as one particularly loud scream reached her. Each feather shook in its own right, the stunning ombre from crimson to ivory capturing the flame's light. Was it wrong of her to want more? Her heart mind and heart battled for dominance of her feelings. She was frozen.

thank you sooooo much for reading this far! if you are interested please do at least introduce yourself so i know who i'm talking to! can't wait to chat with you all <3 i will update this thread regularly as i add or remove things.

Last edited:
tiny bump, added a part in roleplay information i forgot about!

tiny bump, added a part in roleplay information i forgot about!
If you’re still open to partners! I’d be more than happy to plot with you. I mainly specialize in fxf stories if that’s something you’re interested in right now! 🫶 It seems that a lot of our interests line up, as well as our writing styles :)!

If you’re still open to partners! I’d be more than happy to plot with you. I mainly specialize in fxf stories if that’s something you’re interested in right now! 🫶 It seems that a lot of our interests line up, as well as our writing styles :)!
im still open! shoot me a dm and we can talk more <3

update bump! added genshin because i finally finished the archon quest lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back