• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Open) Some idiots in a car.

bump!

character sheets are due by tomorrow at 8,30 AM CST! After that, only tag-alongs can create their sheets! Get them in now, or before the aforementioned time! Places are first come first serve, and we still have three spots in the car!
If all the car spots are taken, I'll lock it, after that, only tag-alongs!

edit: two spots left in the car

Last edited:
Bump

i’m opening this again, and we’re open to two more spots. If you’re joining now, you’re part of a stowaway group who have secretly boarded the train.

Any current players may create up to one tag-along character. You’re tag-alongs may be picked up at the end of the Alaska trip and any point after that.

I'll be sure to tag you once I've got the reboot up. Say, do you think if I rebooted this, it should start from the beginning or where we left off as a group? Of course, characters are subject to change.

How bout where we left off, but then again, it’s probably a good idea to restart from the beginning

yeah, alright. i guess i should probably go through it like an application, and accept those who actually plan on replying. that way it isnt first come first serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back