• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Open) Some idiots in a car.

yourlocal-eboyy

boots with the fur
Alright, so I’ve had this long continuous dream and part of that includes a world road trip n I thought it was badass, so, I’m making into a rp. Hopefully.

Pretty much what’s going on is that we’re gonna have 5 people aside from myself. 6 in all. For some odd and unexplained reason, we all woke up in the same universe. We decide that ‘haha fuck it, let’s explore’ The twist is, it’s literally the end of the world. So, welcome to the apocalypse. If you join, that is.

ps this currently takes place in 2012, just in case you wanted to know.

> We start off at a train station, which will be the first part of our trip. The train extends from Japan all the way to Alaska. In this train station, before we board, we are all given the opportunity to receive items from a vending machine, that of which can produce (almost) any item that’s typed into its keyboard. Everyone is allowed 5 items each, which can even be boxes with items in them, which will only count for one entry. Ex. A box of DVDs will only count as one item.

> I will be our designated driver. Our sports car is located in a car of the train, and we will eventually use it when we reach Alaska. We will be travelling cross-country. We only have the two front seats and three back seats, the middle console can come down to see the inside of the trunk. As to where you’ll sit, first come first serve. The trunk and the roof of the car are acceptable seating arrangements. ;] If you want to squeeze in the front or back you could do that too I guess.

>Your characters can be from any fandom/universe.
>OCs are allowed now, but no extremely OP ones. If they are n you really wanna use them tone it down.

There very well might be openings later if we manage to acquire more vehicles, and this would be highly likely. Of course, we’d need specific vehicles and gas.
_____

A little more about the train;

There are 4 cars to the train.

The front being main control, however the train is almost fully automatic.

The next is a mostly empty room with another vending machine in case you forgot something. You still only have your 5 requests, so if you spent 3 already, you only have 2 on this one. The room has multiple tables and chairs, but no food. Someone’s gonna have to sacrifice a request for food.

The next one is the seating, and the seats cam decline and become beds.

The fourth is where the sports car is held.
_____

If I’ve got five interested, I’ll make the CS thread. Once all characters are in, I’ll make the main thread.
_____

RULES

+ Since this is a multiverse thing, I really won’t have any restrictions on characters. My only restriction is that your character cannot be so overwhelmingly big that they cannot fit in the car. This applies even if you’re sitting in the trunk or you’re strapped to the roof. ♥

+ RPN guidelines, of course.

+ Your post must include your character’s health, which cannot exceed 100. There will be fights, for sure. It’s the apocalypse after all.

+ You must be willing to post at least a paragraph. You can post more, but it’s not enforced. You should be willing to post twice a week. Failure to do this will give you two days grace, after that your spot is forfeit and I’ll allow someone new to join. Let me know if you cannot post.

_____

We will be stopping in each US state, so be ready to walk around and visit like 1-2 places. If you join late, you’re someone we picked up. It’s you choice whether or not you have a vehicle or supplies to provide. Until we get back to the train or there’s special zones, you cannot have requests from a vending machine.

When we get to Vegas, you get 10 more requests, but those requests can only be used in Vegas. You can keep the items you got, however.

_____

So, if you’re interested, just comment and your spot will be locked.

Current players;
yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy
Sir Fungus Sir Fungus
Darklord95 Darklord95
San San ?
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
DrunkenSailor DrunkenSailor ?

Tag-alongs;
_-Mr. Fake Octopus-_ _-Mr. Fake Octopus-_

Last edited:
I want to use an OC, but otherwise, I’m in.

“Move, schnell! I don’t have any money to pay for the snacks, we have to go!”

Bump

if you’d like to be picked up along the way, or possibly an extra candidate, call dibs now. 1 extra candidate open and 3 pick-ups open.

Hello there, I was wondering if there was still any room for another person within the rp.

Hello there, I was wondering if there was still any room for another person within the rp.
I'm interested if you don't mind! I'm a bit rusty tho so I might not be very well.
this seems like an awesome idea.... if still open

we’re accepting one more person for the start, and three spots for people we’ll pick up later on. However long you’d wait is sort of up to you, just know we’re starting in Alaska, making our way to Washington, then going in a down-up zig zag after that, so if you’re deciding to join later, just choose a state, and I can tag you once we get there.

anyways, if you’d like to become part of the initial group, first come first serve. However, you’re all free to make a character sheet.

Oh, and if you decide to become a tag-along, if the two others that are initials don’t end up making their sheets by Wednesday, yall can automatically become initials.

These 6 idiots are boutta become 7

Never mind,
ill allow as many tag-alongs as there wants to be. If you can come up with another seating arrangement in or on the car then you can get a space as an initial.
Currently we have:

on the roof
in the trunk
driver
shotgun
and the three back seats

if you can come up with another you win a spot ig

im changing the title to some idiots in a car just because we’re gonna end up picking up more people so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back