• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [open] So You Want To Be A Hero?

Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller
no 1 gold still equals 10 silver so you only have 50 silver yeah it's a little odd but that's because of weight or something

I still don't think the dry goods store is all too important at the moment, so if 50 silver is only enough for two potions, we're getting two potions. I'm of the opinion that we can get much more done with two vigor potions (40 silver) than with one healing potion.

We will acquire some additional money and healing potions by heading outside the cottage and looking for the lost ring. It's small, but we can probably figure it out. Perhaps a glow or a glint of light from the gold?

That'll take care of our bills, and it's a nice little errand that will make us feel accomplished until we need to head out into some actual danger.

Huh, didn't know 1 gold equals 10 silver.
In any case, just use whatever we've got to buy at least one healing potion, anything more than that is a big bonus.
Hm, you're right, maybe we should go look outside the cottage.
Don't make it take too long, we've still got a lot of people to meet.
The clock's ticking.

R.I.P. Sera, though I didn't know you well, I had fun.
You even got as far as six pages, that's unusual for me, I usually go for stories that don't even make it past the introduction.
For the past few months, you've kept me company, and kept me entertained.
That already means a lot, even if it looks like just a little.
Wherever you are, in life or in the afterlife, I hope you have a good time.
Because you've left no regrets and no failures, there's only someone happy for you here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back