• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ

Index
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Navigational Index​
Linked contents
[CLOSED] ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ / ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ-๐™ป๐š’๐š ๐š…๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐šž๐š—๐š” ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐š๐™ฟ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - IC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CS ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - OOC ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - LORE ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - CASE FILES ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ท๐–†๐–’๐–‡'๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ - PROGRESSION

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

I
II
III
IV
  • In the beginning. . .

"There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men."
    - Proverbs 30:14

There was light. Then the heavens. Earth. Sea. He filled it all with life through His touch. And in the Lord's eyes, it was good. It was perfect. It was all in accordance to His design.

On the sixth day, from dust, the LORD had shaped mankind with His breath, His intended stewards for the world He had created, in His image. And He deemed it very good.

Oh, how dearly He had loved them. They were His children, and He, their father. Mankind, however, trampled on His love when they fell to the sinful susurrations of a snake.

"Ye shall be as gods", it had said.

And with a simple bite of a fruit, they had fallen. Arrogance and avarice perverted them and led them away from the Lord. Sin begets punishment. And for their sin, they were to leave the Garden of Eden.

Despite the stain on their souls, the Lord still loved them. With a heavy heart, He could only watch His beloved children leave the safety of His presence, stepping out the holy gates, as He had known: for as long as the kingdom of light prevailed, darkness, too would linger.

And linger it did, for the forbidden fruit had already grown its seeds into their very beings. 'Twas a rot that festered and feasted at every corner, an insatiable hunger to consume more and more.

The devil's whisper is as sweet as the morning dew, just as lovely and as it was poisonous as a belladonna. It speaks of glorious symphonies, sings in the tunes of hope and wonder. It sung and sung, until finally, someone listened. And thus, the tragedy began anew as the deal was struck; the same few words that had stained the first humans in temptation.

And so a man, an-Namrลซd was his name -or what humanity had chosen to remember- challenged the Lord, the creator of all, the beginning and the end. The apostate sought to be more than his feeble self, to mimic the Lord, to shape the world. He conducted an experiment, one that insults the glory of the heavens, one that, unsurprisingly, failed. an-Namrลซd's blasphemous experiment tore at the world's seams and ruined the formulas that shaped the world.

Tears between realms disrupted, what once was there was no more, and what was never there existed. That day was forever marked as The Tragedy of Bฤb-ilim, where a foolish, arrogant soul stood up against the impossible, and his name had perished within the lines of a myth.

This incident spawned outlandish flowers and minerals, things that shouldn't have been. Among those things was uleandite, a mineral that emerged out of thin air. It laid abundant within caves as new source of fuel and energy. Through its use, cities grew at an unholy rate. Civilizations thrived. But deals with devils are never without a cost. Shrouded underneath all that glamor and gold was the the snake, who spread its sickness upon the world.

Blood-sucking demons. Vampires, as they now came to be called. They are ruthless, cruel, merciless. An abomination on its own and a direct disobedience to the heavens. Once upon a time, perhaps, these vampires were humans. But no longer, for its formulas have been rewritten. The Lord taught us to be kind, but know this, they are no longer humans. Vampires are demons that simply walk in the guise of human flesh. It knows nothing of compassion nor morality, only seeking to fulfill its instinctual cruelty, like a beast. 'Tis a cheater of death, a plague on humanity. And like all plagues, it must be eradicated.

1866, London. A group has arisen to take a stand. Thirteen knights, thirteen sacred weapons, serving under the Queen as the vanguards against evil. They might be humanity's last hope to salvation. In the head of the seat, Arthur himself, Excalibur in his hand, to lead the charge. And you will fight with him.

The fate of humanity rests in the hands of the Lord now.

Pray that He has not forsaken us.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
If you are interested, please state it down below! I will be posting the CS and OOC thread shortly, then followed by the lore page. Love you guys and again, thank you so, so much! <3

I'm not used to group Roleplays, but I'm willing to give it a hecking go! Not used to Victorian era stuff, but I'm sure I can figure something out :D

ooooh... this sounds intriguing indeed. I'd like to know a bit more of how this will work. So will people have to pick between being a vampire or a knight? Or is everyone automatically a knight? And then do we basically go on a vampire hunting spree? Can vampires turn people?

ooooh... this sounds intriguing indeed. I'd like to know a bit more of how this will work. So will people have to pick between being a vampire or a knight? Or is everyone automatically a knight? And then do we basically go on a vampire hunting spree? Can vampires turn people?

Thank you for showing interest! To answer your questions:
1. Everyone is automatically a knight. There will be 12 players, making 12 knights (+ Arthur who is an NPC). Your character will be dubbed with the name of a round table knight, though they do have real names (think kingsman). So for example, Galahad can be a woman instead of a man (:
2. Yes and no. There will be missions, obviously, and to vampire hunt is the basic point of the organization. However, this project will also focus on mystery and perhaps drama.
3. Yes, vampires can turn people under certain conditions.

More of these will be discussed in the lore which I might post tomorrow ^-^ still, don't hesitate to ask questions hehe~

s e v e n s e v e n I noted on the character sheet this: "Please provide a link to a RP post that you have written between the span of one month. You can choose any, as we will only use it to evaluate your writing skills. If you happen to not have one, you can opt to write your own sample featuring your characterโ€™s childhood memory. You can choose to not post this in the actual CS thread once accepted"

I have several RP posts but they are not on RPnation. Would you consider out of website samples?

s e v e n s e v e n I noted on the character sheet this: "Please provide a link to a RP post that you have written between the span of one month. You can choose any, as we will only use it to evaluate your writing skills. If you happen to not have one, you can opt to write your own sample featuring your characterโ€™s childhood memory. You can choose to not post this in the actual CS thread once accepted"

I have several RP posts but they are not on RPnation. Would you consider out of website samples?
Yes! That would be alright ^-^

Is there magic or powers that our characters can have or are they normal humans, albeit with advanced combat training?

They are normal humans with special training yes ^-^

Last edited:
How organized are the vampires? And are they able to pass as human, since these seem to be more savage vampires. Do they retain old loyalties? Even if it's only like choosing to kill and devour a stranger rather than a loved one.

Hey there! Iโ€™m super new to RPing in general, but Iโ€™d love to give it a go. If yโ€™all are still recruiting, Iโ€™d love to join! (do I need to fill out a character sheet or something?)

How organized are the vampires? And are they able to pass as human, since these seem to be more savage vampires. Do they retain old loyalties? Even if it's only like choosing to kill and devour a stranger rather than a loved one.

How organized vampires are are often a topic of debate. We can't know for sure, all we know is that they live in hiding, deep within the shadows. They may pass as human, their only distinguishing physical feature being a paler complexion. Perhaps the trained eye could distinguish. For further information, you can try checking out the lore section ^-^ It is up right now, but still in-complete.

Hey there! Iโ€™m super new to RPing in general, but Iโ€™d love to give it a go. If yโ€™all are still recruiting, Iโ€™d love to join! (do I need to fill out a character sheet or something?)
Yes it is! Thank you for expressing interest <3 As it is not a first come first serve, applications are still open until July 21st. You can find the link in the fourth tab of the first post, where it would redirect you to many places you'd need. The Character-Sheet thread can be found there too (Hint: Just click the CS button!) ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back