• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Open Skies - Out Of Character

Characters
Here
So yesterday I had my character about 80% done and then lost my muse for her overnight so starting from scratch today -_-

I’m a simple woman. I see an 80s terminal aesthetic and I’m hooked.

Elernia Elernia hey did you notice what I did to your character sheet?

At first I thought you’d fixed something, cause I wasn’t sure you were okay with a criminal in the bunch but then I scrolled down and LMAO

I can already picture Astrid getting yelled at by our captain and then giving her the finger guns and a wink: “You’re the boss!” She’s gonna be so irritating to deal with, I’m warning you.

I’m a simple woman. I see an 80s terminal aesthetic and I’m hooked.

At first I thought you’d fixed something, cause I wasn’t sure you were okay with a criminal in the bunch but then I scrolled down and LMAO

I can already picture Astrid getting yelled at by our captain and then giving her the finger guns and a wink: “You’re the boss!” She’s gonna be so irritating to deal with, I’m warning you.
Yeah I don't think they're going to get along very well lmao

[IMG='width:241px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/03/f2/00/03f2009d6b3c0ad32c1b6a464e644617.jpg[/IMG]

Here's my new muse. Thanks Fox, if I get stuck I'll contact you! ^_^

Speaking of 80s dummy terminal aesthetic, i might go play Deus Ex Classic or Fallout

Yeah I don't think they're going to get along very well lmao
That, and the two law enforcement blokes on this ship is gonna be explosive to say the least. :D

[IMG='width:241px;']https://i.pinimg.com/564x/03/f2/00/03f2009d6b3c0ad32c1b6a464e644617.jpg[/IMG]

Here's my new muse. Thanks Fox, if I get stuck I'll contact you! ^_^

Taj Taj she looks great! You’re the Physicist right? I find with group RPs like these giving your character a little quirk or dirty secret related to the others always spices things up. Especially since all of them are gonna be stuck on a ship together with nowhere to go. That’s bound to rile people up.

Yup, that's me! My girl's gonna be quite a bit more clean cut than most of the crew so far. Would you be interested in giving our characters a previous point of contact?

Yup, that's me! My girl's gonna be quite a bit more clean cut than most of the crew so far. Would you be interested in giving our characters a previous point of contact?
Kinda want to give my character a minor in psychology so she can get on everyone's nerves.
Not really possible with my character, but then again I'm assuming you arent asking me

as for the latter... DEWIT

Everyone's characters in a nutshell

Sizniche Sizniche - Fuck it all
Shindoku Shindoku - Lazy ass
Elernia Elernia - Literally space stalin
Blu Blu - ITS HIGH NOON
Teh Frixz Teh Frixz - What do you mean i cant marry a toaster¿

OMG that’s exactly what I thought of Blu Blu ’s character, he’s McCree in the flesh. If he doesn’t say ‘Howdy’ at least once I will be disappointed. Also, lmao, space stalin! I love that, I’m in tears here.

Kinda want to give my character a minor in psychology so she can get on everyone's nerves.

Actually, you could totally do that. It would make sense imo as well because if all these people are gonna be locked up in a ship all this time, someone has to be able to act as an emergency therapist, so maybe she has that to bring to the table too? Haha. Talia is gonna need it for sure, dealing with a man sleeping on the job, a trigger happy cowboy, a space stalin and a stealing toaster. :D

My character’s a pirate currently on parole. If you can find a reason for them to know each other I’m down. Maybe Astrid and her ship plundered her colony once? Maybe Astrid had your girl at gunpoint but at the last minute chose not to pull the trigger? Or something dramatic like that. Can you tell I love dramatic? Lmao

Once I've got a little backstory worked out for her I'll let you know if I find anywhere for them to meet. :D And I love the idea of her being a psychologist on board in an official capacity! xD Sizniche Sizniche , what do you think of that? If the captain is cool with having a psychologist on board then it could be completely official, otherwise she could have been approached in a hush hush kind of way and asked to make sure everyone is stable as well as help keep an eye on the shadier characters aboard?

Once I've got a little backstory worked out for her I'll let you know if I find anywhere for them to meet. :D And I love the idea of her being a psychologist on board in an official capacity! xD Sizniche Sizniche , what do you think of that? If the captain is cool with having a psychologist on board then it could be completely official, otherwise she could have been approached in a hush hush kind of way and asked to make sure everyone is stable as well as help keep an eye on the shadier characters aboard?
im guessing you want to be a psychologist instead of a physicist?

EDIT: Ive actually been looking to remove the phyicist and chemical engineer roles since it's kinda redundant with there being Astronautical engineers and chemists

im guessing you want to be a psychologist instead of a physicist?
Not at all! It would be kind of a side project. I don't think a small engineering vessel like this would warrant a specialized psychologist. Maybe the psychologist who did the captain's evaluation recommend there be someone on board who is qualified to report back to those in charge of the UOSSV Francisco? But they did it kinda shady-like by convincing a physicist with a minor in psychology to apply for the warp physicist job without actually telling the captain.

Second option would be that she's actually just there to watch over the criminal on board, and Captain Ward does know about it (but Astrid doesn't).

Third option, she's just a hobbyist who likes analyzing people and getting under their skin whenever she's not putting warp drives back together.

Not at all! It would be kind of a side project. I don't think a small engineering vessel like this would warrant a specialized psychologist. Maybe the psychologist who did the captain's evaluation recommend there be someone on board who is qualified to report back to those in charge of the UOSSV Francisco? But they did it kinda shady-like by convincing a physicist with a minor in psychology to apply for the warp physicist job without actually telling the captain.

Second option would be that she's actually just there to watch over the criminal on board, and Captain Ward does know about it (but Astrid doesn't).

Third option, she's just a hobbyist who likes analyzing people and getting under their skin whenever she's not putting warp drives back together.
I actually think a combo of one and two would be cool

Does the captain know anything about it?
No, I would assume the UOS would go over her head on that one since the psychologist would probably be there for her sake too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back