• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[OPEN] Seeking DM for 5e (will consider other systems)

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Bastion, 27, agender (he/him), and asexual. I only roleplay with people over 20.

I'm looking for a GM for either a solo (duo/duet?) campaign or a small group that we form after we sort out the plot and whatnot.

About Me
  • Been playing 5e since it was released, GMing half as long.
  • Writes in 3rd person, paragraph format.
  • 1-3 paragraphs per reply.
  • Prefers to play chaotic gremlins, himbos, and sunshine children.

What I'm Looking For
  • No evil races or purely monstrous creatures.
  • LGBT+ friendly (maybe even focused) world.
  • Generally lighthearted story.
  • Something fantasy, even if we don't use 5e.
  • Roleplay focus, but still some combat.
If you're interested in GMing for me, please PM me or reply with some information about you and your plot ideas.

Plot Ideas:
  • Song of the Void: In a world under constant attack by the absence of existence, a young guardian of a rift is forced to go on a quest to find new brothers in arms after a breach wiped out the entire guard.
  • Slumbering: Once a sleepy mining town, Slumbering has become the leader in wild magic after discovering a sleeping Old God in their mines. Trouble is, they Old God's dreams and nightmares keep manifesting as tangible creatures, creating havoc.
  • Journey: A simple artist travels with his young niece, dragged into adventures by the powerful half-demon child. Why is this kid constantly getting in fights with dangerous people?
  • The End is Just the Beginning: The gods disappeared and with their absence came ruin. Now a group of survivors must rebuild society amidst magical chaos.
  • Adventurers Needed: A small village is troubled by many pests and problems. They could really use some resident adventurers to help ease daily life.
  • Magic Academy: Young mages and alchemists alike attend the magic academy to learn to harness the arcane. But what secret does the academy hide?

Hi Bastion! Are you still looking for a DM? I'm interested in The End is Just the Beginning, Magic Academy or Song of the Void.

Hi Bastion! Are you still looking for a DM? I'm interested in The End is Just the Beginning, Magic Academy or Song of the Void.
I am still looking for a DM! Can you please tell me about yourself?

Hey there! Longtime DM here, been running D&D for nearly 15 years now across various systems, started out in 2e and 3.5/Pathfinder, I’ve moved mostly to 5e lately since it’s “what the kids these days like.” I run long-term play-by-post campaigns, usually through Discord, everything from one-shots and homebrew to official campaigns. I’m also open to using other systems aside from D&D, I have quite a few alternate system options I’m willing to teach/learn, and I’m open to tweaking rules and altering stories to get the most Fun Factor from a good story.

Haven’t been active on RpN much lately, just getting back on the site after being away a few years, but I’d definitely say while I’m fond of my old posts and campaigns here on the site, I’ve definitely grown and improved since my last posts here. Feel free to let me know if you want me to run something for you, all your prompts seem like fun, I’ve been meaning to make a story similar to the Magic Academy prompt, but Journey and Song Of The Void also have some immediate potential, though I’d be willing to run any of them that tickle your fancy!

Hey there! Longtime DM here, been running D&D for nearly 15 years now across various systems, started out in 2e and 3.5/Pathfinder, I’ve moved mostly to 5e lately since it’s “what the kids these days like.” I run long-term play-by-post campaigns, usually through Discord, everything from one-shots and homebrew to official campaigns. I’m also open to using other systems aside from D&D, I have quite a few alternate system options I’m willing to teach/learn, and I’m open to tweaking rules and altering stories to get the most Fun Factor from a good story.

Haven’t been active on RpN much lately, just getting back on the site after being away a few years, but I’d definitely say while I’m fond of my old posts and campaigns here on the site, I’ve definitely grown and improved since my last posts here. Feel free to let me know if you want me to run something for you, all your prompts seem like fun, I’ve been meaning to make a story similar to the Magic Academy prompt, but Journey and Song Of The Void also have some immediate potential, though I’d be willing to run any of them that tickle your fancy!
I'd love to have you as a DM! I'll send a PM to work out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back