Closed: Saviors of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHorseAsh

Game: Saviors of TIme
System: DND 5e
Players: 4-6 depending on interest
Setting: You come from across the multiverse, brought together by a force that none of you really understand. Some of you might be from the modern world, where quests and terrifying creatures are stuff of myth. Some come from places where magic is common, others from worlds where people have extraordinary abilities, others from places where adventurers and quests are commonplace. Whoever you are and wherever you come from, you've all been brought here for a reason; universes are in peril. People and worlds need help, and now, that's apparently your job.

Character Creation: You can roll for stats, point buy, standard, I'm pretty open for anything. Characters can be Very weird in this game; they can be from standard d&d worlds, from our modern world, from the past, from fantasy worlds (IE marvel universe, Harry Potter, LOTR). I'm pretty open to homebrew or UA and I'm happy to work with people to figure out how to get their characters to be what they want.

Just let me know if you're interested, and if you have an idea for a character or a concept or a world to come from or anything, feel free to include that.

WHICH FOOLISH MORTAL AWAKENED THE MIGHTY TIKTIK FROM HIS SLUMBER-oooooh nice looking game! Sign me up!

I'm absolutely interested! First thoughts, I want to play a character from Smash, a la The Subspace Emissary. Or maybe from a Scooby Doo world, where people regularly run around disguised as monsters and trap building is common knowledge. Lots of ways to go with something this open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread