• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RabbitsWarren

Your local trans writer femboy.

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴏғ Pᴀɴᴇᴍ
- Iɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ -
For some, this time of year means joy. It's the beginning of summer. For the majority, summer means tense encounters, lost children, and the horror of Reapings to traumatize families. It happens every year. The citizens watch it over and over again. The Hunger Games, created as a tool by the Capitol to punish the citizens of Panem that rose up against them the first time. The first time, the Districts lost District 13 to the war as the Capitol obliterated it as a show of victory.

Now, to ‘keep the Districts in line’, every year the Capitol reaps two children between the ages of 12 to 18 to participate in the Hunger Games. Therein, they compete in pre-Game activities such as The Tribute Parade, training at the Training Center, and Interviews in order to win sponsors. Then, they compete in the Arena in a battle to the death to test their strength and with until one emerges the Victor, and the Capitol decorates them with money and fame as they go on the Victory Tour to speak to the families of the Fallen Tributes in their home Districts.

In the background, though, many things happen while the glamor and grandeur of the Games distract people. The Capitol citizens go to parties, the President and his Cabinet hunt for traitors, the Mentors try to keep their Tributes alive, the Stylists try to make their Tributes shine, the Training Center staff struggles, and the occultists in the Slums try to survive. Somewhere, beneath the streets, some citizens reignite and stir the coals of rebellion. It will be a long time before they’re ready to rise up again, but all they can do is try.

Welcome to the 49th Annual Hunger Games hosted on the Streets of Panem. Please, click all on the lore thread link below to read all the information about this roleplay. and feel free to chat here with other players after posting your character application! Make sure after your character is accepted, that you post their sheet in the character gallery thread. Your answers DO NOT have to be in-depth. I understand some people like to fill in the blanks later.

- Rᴜʟᴇs -
• Current Book Keepers (Collaborators): RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren , Spudbob Spudbob , and Urzula Urzula
• No powerplaying, godmodding, or dodging repeatedly. Powerplaying means to have a character who is unrealistically strong/perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect person. Godmodding means to control another person's character. e.g Saying when another character is dead, wounded, or what they do or say.
• Please do not advance timeline events (from train to parade, etc) without consulting Warren or another Book Keeper. Keeping things on schedule is crucial.
• Offshoot threads (You and Another RPer, etc make a thread together within the same universe with the same characters that's cannon here, but is not this thread) are welcome. However, please tell a Book Keeper so we can keep track of them. Thanks!
• Please read everything in the Lore thread!
• You must be present for the tribute's Private Session. Any unexplained absence will earn your Tribute an automatic 0, and an auto-death in the Cornucopia Rush to thin out inactive players.
• GameMaker roles are actual GameMaker roles, just like the Stylists and Mentors. Your character will be expected to run the games, help design an arena, vote in private sessions, and more.
• Please roleplay with the Stylists/GameMakers/Mentors. They're not just there to stand around. You can actually form a pretty good storyline with them.
• This roleplay is meant to be serious and dark. Be mindful, place trigger warnings, but be aware that things are a little more serious here. The book series is about a bunch of children murdering each other, after all. (Also, remember site rules: be sparing with your gore descriptions, tributes).
• You have to accept that if you make a tribute, they will most likely die. It happens. I’m sorry. The GameMakers will not allow several winners because then their heads are on the chopping blocks.
• This roleplay typically takes place over an entire in-game year, but it can move slower or faster. Events will proceed without you sometimes, but all active players should be mindful to let all characters have the experience. Warren or other Book Keepers can give you a recap if you ask politely.
• You have an awesome plan for a plot? Talk to Warren or another Book Keeper and let them know!
• When you play a stylist, it is required to design the clothes that your tributes wear on the chariots and to the interviews. Either you describe it, draw it, gather up pictures from all over the internet of it. Good luck!
• When playing a mentor, it is highly advised to actually train your tributes. Even a little. You can be as blunt as you want, or you can be sweet and helpful.
• When applying to the thread with your character, make sure to fill out the fancypost and post it here so we can link back to your character in the first post.
• This is an Intermediate roleplay. Expect your posts to be at minimum a paragraph, but don’t be daunted! We understand everyone is learning.
• I’m a multiverse nut, so expect different versions of common characters that I play.
• If your tribute is killed, don't leave! Stick around, keep reading, roleplay a Gamemaker, a stylist, or even the ghost of your dead tribute! A lot happens in the Capitol under the Head Executioner’s nose; the Training Center is the most dangerous place in Panem.
Keep in mind that possessions, ghostly murder, physical interaction, and speaking with the living are not permitted to ghosts. (Unless you get special permission).
• You don't have to use the fancypost provided to you for the application, you can use your own. Just make sure you answer the questions.
• I will reserve a particular position for you if you like, but I can revoke it if you never fill out a sheet/never respond.
• Please be courteous to others when it comes to Tribute positions. Try to limit yourself to two or three.
• This sandbox roleplay is just that- a sandbox. No canon characters have existed, nor will they ever, other than President Snow, who isn’t shown on-screen other than in mentions. Book Keepers will help guide the roleplay through year progression, but you are free to add to the lore yourself (just talk to one of us! :D)
• When you're accepted, we'll add you to the plotting Discord! The roleplay will take place on-site.
• I'm not a Mod or an Admin, but I might gently redirect you to the rules of the thread should something go wrong. <3 No hard feelings, of course!

- Fᴀɴᴄʏᴘᴏsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs -
Click on these links to get the application fancyposts for character types!
Simple Fancypost (click me!)
Tribute Application (click me!)
Mentor Application (click me!)
GameMaker Application (click me!)
Citizen Application (click me!)
Stylist Application (click me!)

You don't have to use the fancy post I provided in the links first post, so long as you answer all of the questions! The fancypost was made by Uxie Uxie !

- Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇssɪᴏɴ -
- Key -
[X] = Finished
[/] = Working on
[ ] Haven't got to yet.

-

[/] Recruitment
[X] Pre-Games
[/] Reaping
[ ] Train Ride
[ ] Chariot Rides / Parade
[ ] Training
[ ] Private Sessions
[ ] Interviews
[ ] Final Goodbyes
[ ] Games
[ ] Victory Trial

- Tʜᴇᴀᴅ Hᴜʙ -
Roleplay (click me!)
Character Gallery (click me!)
Lore Thread (click me!)
• Arena Details - Click Here (Coming Soon)!

Reminder that off-shoot threads are welcome. Please tell me if you make one so I can put it here!

- Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Cɪᴛɪᴢᴇɴs -
+ - IN THE DISTRICTS - +

- DISTRICT CITIZENS –
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) – Dimitri Simmons (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) –
District 3 (Electronics) –
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) –
District 5 (Power) -
District 6 (Transportation) -
District 7 (Lumber) -
District 8 (Textiles) -
District 9 (Grain) -
District 10 (Livestock) -
District 11 (Agriculture) -
District 12 (Coal Mining) -

- TRIBUTES -
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) – Johnathan Simmons (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ) ; Tribute Two
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) – Valkyrie Martin (played by artfvlly artfvlly ) ; Atticus Kramer (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
District 3 (Electronics) – Dewey Amodeus Modok (played by Spudbob Spudbob ) ; Tribute Two
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) – Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 5 (Power) - Jason Asher (played by Gish_Sky Gish_Sky ) ; Tribute Two
District 6 (Transportation) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 7 (Lumber) - Murphy Altrix (played by RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer ) ; Tribute Two
District 8 (Textiles) - Raven Montague (played by Urzula Urzula ) ; Tribute Two ; Tribute Two
District 9 (Grain) - Malia Rose (played by lunar_moth lunar_moth ) ; Tribute Two
District 10 (Livestock) - Eleanor Brooks (played by Reach Reach ) ; Tribute Two )
District 11 (Agriculture) - Tribute One ; Tribute Two
District 12 (Coal Mining) - Aletheia Emrys (played by FoldedPages FoldedPages ) ; Sparrow Reid (played by Reach Reach )

+ - IN THE CAPITOL - +

- CAPITOL -
Head of Treasury (1) -
Head of Foreign Affairs (1) -
Head of Enforcement & Execution (1) - Seneca Arviox (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Head of Defense (1) -
Head of Interior (1) - Ansel Kramer (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Head of Districts (1) - Rassa Ernox (played by RedRoleplayer RedRoleplayer )
Head of Education (1) -
Head of Resources (1) – Ouranos Casca (played by Spudbob Spudbob )
Citizens (High Eco. Class) (~) - Nikolas Patina (played by Spudbob Spudbob )
Citizens (Med. Eco. Class) (~) - Gabrielle Cealstone (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Evander Zaffre (played by Spudbob Spudbob )
Citizens (Low Eco. Class) (~) – Rena Strauss (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Loech Danchuest (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Hank Westerfield (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Aeron Filtch (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Kyros Nahum (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )

- IN THE TRAINING CENTER -
Head GameMaker (1) - Cuvier Shields (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Assistant Head GameMakers (2) – Morgan Morrow (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ),
Standard GameMakers (5) - Skylar 'Red' Catalais (played by Urzula Urzula ),
Announcer/Interviewer (1) - Almar Heire (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren
Reporter (1) –
Rookies (2) -
Training Officials (5) - Ciccro Jenkins (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Chefs (5) -
Peacekeepers (~20) - Nieve Pulvil (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
Avoxes (~10) -
Janitors (5) - Innominatum Echo (played by Spudbob Spudbob )
Other (~) - Sibyl Watson (Head of Genetic Engineering) played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren ), Seth Britt (Nurse in Medical Ward) played by Urzula Urzula ,

- STYLISTS -
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) (1) -
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) (1) -
District 3 (Electronics) (1) - Valentina Boulilis (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) (1) - Fey Ondine (played by lunar_moth lunar_moth )
District 5 (Power) (1) -
District 6 (Transportation) (1) - Maria Fontana Wrichten played by Spudbob Spudbob
District 7 (Lumber) (1) -
District 8 (Textiles) (1) -
District 9 (Grain) (1) - Ure Santos (played by Urzula Urzula )
District 10 (Livestock) (1)
District 11 (Agriculture) (1) -
District 12 (Coal Mining) (1) -

- MENTORS -
District 1 (Luxury & Masonry) (1) -
District 2 (Masonry & Peacekeeping) (1) -
District 3 (Electronics) (1) - Thomas Kane (played by Reach Reach )
District 4 (Fishing & Seafood) (1) - Orson Varrde (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
District 5 (Power) (1) -
District 6 (Transportation) (1) - Odius Sarpedon (played by RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren )
District 7 (Lumber) (1) - Alissandra Quintero (played by jrink jrink )
District 8 (Textiles) (1) - Jupitor Ichor (played by Spudbob Spudbob )
District 9 (Grain) (1) -
District 10 (Livestock) (1) Adeline Park (played by artfvlly artfvlly )
District 11 (Agriculture) (1) -
District 12 (Coal Mining) (1) -

Last edited:
I mentioned a possible Gamemaker before, but I'm tempted to bring in my District 1 mentor character too. I actually did play him as a Tribute too so he is very well-developed as a character. He's also a very fresh victor so is new to the whole mentoring thing.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Sure, absolutely! Would you like me to reserve both roles for you? What Games would you say he would have won? c:
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Sure, absolutely! Would you like me to reserve both roles for you? What Games would you say he would have won? c:

//mobile
Would be 47th. It actually was in the in-game universe myself and my partner created, heh. So I'll like to reserve that and also a gamemaker slot.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Absolutely! No worries, got it reserved for you c:

Last edited:

“Talent doesn’t matter."

Overall Mess

N/A

N/A

N/A

Nicola Weatherby

(She/Her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a mentor

* BASICS
name »
Nicola Weatherby
- nicknames The Girl Who Captured Everyone’s Hearts, Nicky.
gender identity » Female
- pronouns She/Her
- romantic orientation Heteroromantic
- sexual orientation Pansexual
age » 14
district you mentor for » 5
what games did you win? » The 48th Annual Hunger Hames
social class » Is in the Social Elite, but tends to stay away from it.
economic class » Was formerly in the lower class, but advanced due to her game victory.

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
Shrewd, Helpful, Precocious
negative traits » Cowardly, Weak, Cynical
fears » Death, Fighting, Water
enjoys » Dresses, Being Alone, Sleep
detests » Rats, The Games, Pants

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
N/A
acquaintances » N/A
enemies » N/A
crushes » N/A
partner(s) » N/A
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? Monogamous

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
Keeps a necklace with a lightning bolt in her pocket at all times.
quirks » Fiddles with her hair, Stutters when she’s angry.
strengths » Observance, Charisma, Stealth
weaknesses » Combat, Aim, Dexterity
history » Though not rich, she had a moderately happy life growing up. She was an only child. Well that’s not entirely true. When she was 9 her brother joined the games. He had been training for it the best he could, and volunteered as tribute. Maybe it was for the best that he was killed in the games. His family might not have forgiven him for that idiotic choice otherwise.

When she turned 13 something horrible happened. She was reaped for the Games. When it first happened she resigned herself to her death. She was 13 when she was reaped and her brother was 17. He was the most powerful fighter in their district, and she was the weakest. There was no way she would win. That was until she met her mentor.

His name was Alex, and she never forgot him. He was the one who taught her about sponsors. Sure he tried to help her with combat and such, but that all went through one ear and out the other. They had decided to help her craft a “Cheerful Little Girl” persona. Throughout interviews and processions she maintained it. And there was one little thing that actually helped her win. Her lack of combat skills. Everyone knew she was ranked last in the private session so everyone sort of saw her as a happy little big that would eventually die on its own.

That was their mistake. She survived day after day with sponsor gifts, and little helping hands from kinder tributes who had bigger goals than her. As the pool of tributes got smaller, she started getting hunted more and more. Fortunately for her she had spent most of the earlier days getting to know the Game Arena and all of its amazing hiding spots. She only really had to kill near the end where she had poisoned the drinking water of the remaining tributes. It was a risky move that she was only able to get away with since it was the end of the game.

Now that the games have ended she’s still adjusting to life after. She’s become something of a recluse after the Victory Tour only coming out when necessary, and even then it’s not her. It’s her persona. Now that the next games are coming up, she’s still preparing herself. And whoever she’s in charge of? May The Odds Be Ever In Their Favor.
「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
tamarapasek
pronouns » she/her
name » Andie
muse » Nicola.
activity » Moderately High.
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » Totally Original!
character playlist »
(will update as I flesh her out)

other »
a few.​
fun.​
facts!​

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Accepted!

Last edited:
i'm a mentor

* BASICS
name »
Valour Drazen
- nicknames N/A
gender identity » cis male
- pronouns He/him
- romantic orientation Heteroromantic
- sexual orientation Heterosexual
age » 20
district you mentor for » District 1
what games did you win? » 47th
social class » text
economic class » text
appearance » (this is required if there is a lack of a picture in the fancypost. if you need help putting the picture in the fancypost, just ask!) text

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
text
negative traits » text
fears » text
enjoys » text
detests » text

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
text
acquaintances » text
enemies » text
crushes » text
partner(s) » text
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? text

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
text
quirks » text
strengths » text
weaknesses » text
history » text

「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
text
pronouns » text
name »
muse »
activity »
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? »
character playlist »

other »

a few.​
fun.​
facts!​

Last edited by a moderator:

"A tear in the seam"

generally not great?

numb

Alissa Quintero

(She/Her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i’m a mentor

* BASICS
name »
Alissandra Quintero
- nicknames alissa
gender identity » cis-female
- pronouns she/her
- romantic orientation heterosexual
- sexual orientation heterosexual
age » 24
district you mentor for » district 7
what games did you win? » 38th Game
social class » upper
economic class » upper

* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
passionate., tolerant., capable of selflessness.,
negative traits » prefers to keep things surface usually., pushes down stress too much., dishonest., unforgiving.,
fears » losing those she loves (not that she has anyone to worry about anymore..), losing control
enjoys » getting dressed up., fun, pretty things., the mix of repulsion & desire her reputation brings., not having to think too much.,
detests » unnecessary mess., obsessive behavior., liars.,

* HISTORY
friends »
small, but loyal list.
acquaintances » she gets around, so quite a few.
enemies » possibly?
crushes » not really a common thing for her.
partner(s) » she gets around, but never anything serious.
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? not something she's thought through.

* HISTORY
belongings »
gets a lot of gifts from 'sponsors' and other admirers, but has only one item near and dear to her heart - a cheap looking charm of a bear carved from some bark. Used to keep it around her neck on a chain but now keeps it tucked elsewhere for safety purposes.
quirks » nostrils flare when she's annoyed.,
strengths » can be single-minded.,
weaknesses » bad coping mechanisms.,
history » For as long as Alissa can remember it was always just her and her big brother, James. Their mother died when Alissa was around four, and their father just never stayed around ('having kids wasn't his idea', James would say bitterly the one time she did ask). Her parents, never felt quite real to her, not even when James would pull out the scrapbook's and tap each picture animatedly, or excitedly recount a story from the past she should've at least vaguely remembered. As a result of that, Alissa never really acutely felt the weight of parentlessness. It always felt natural to just have James, no matter his youth and occasional failings in certain areas.

It wasn't as if James could afford to hire a babysitter or even ask one of his neighbors to lend him a hand with his sister - making payments and getting food on the table was difficult enough for everyone around them already - so when James went for work duty his sister naturally accompanied him. As little as she remembers about her early childhood now, these days are the exception as Alissa does recount some of the memories from those days most vividly.

Any chance she could (this was often as James couldn't help but indulge his little sister's requests), Alissa would spurn walking for a seat on her brother's shoulders. Perched up there, she always felt untouchable, invincible, protected by her height. It was only natural that once she was inevitably put down, she turned to scaling trees under her brother and the other workers watchful eyes, though there was only so much they could observe while also getting their daily work done.

The first time Alissa fell, she was maybe six or seven. She remembers it even now acutely because it was a wake up call. For so long she'd felt like nothing could harm her, and now she had a broken arm to show for that bit of stupidity. James didn't even try to chide her - he probably felt like the guilt of the medical bill was enough. Even so, that broken arm wasn't enough to stop Alissa from climbing. That remembered pain only taught her cautiousness; to not operate under a semblance of invincibility.

Alissa's 8th year was the year her brother's work group changed commands, came under the leadership of a new peacekeeper who was less lenient about James' requests to bring his sister along. Eventually a compromise was made and Alissa was handed her first axe, the means to finally join the workforce. It took time for Alissa to even get used to her new routine, but once she did the summer of her 9th year she was a force to be reckoned with.

Despite the difficulty of their life, stuff was good at least for a while. This continued until Alissa's eleventh birthday - that's about where she can pinpoint when things started going wrong. Just a few months into the new year James got sick. So sick in fact that food stopped coming on the table, Alissa begin to skip school just to perch beside his bed and make sure every breathe wasn't his last. They didn't have the money for a doctor and Alissa at this point wasn't strong enough to pull in enough money on her own at work duty. So the girl turned to the desperate thing; she went door-to-door, begged, started counting the days 'till she'd be old enough to put her name in for tesserae.

The first year Alissa participated in the reaping was her most anxious yet. But she got off fine, she was lucky. She wouldn't be the next year.

She still remembers the fear when her name was called, the revelation that came too quickly - she probably would die. But - she remembers thinking - she wouldn't die first, not second, not third. She'd do whatever it would take to get through to at least the finals.

When the game did eventually come to a start Alissa was ready - the world was not.

She won her game due to a fair amount of luck and a brutal efficiency with her weapon of choice - an axe - that left her audience transfixed at every drop of blood she spilled across the screen. When it was finally over, it barely felt like it. Everything had just happened so fast, she felt so disconnected from it all. The one string connecting her to her reality was the thought of her brother, how she could finally afford that treatment for whatever was causing that bloody cough, the new life she could give him.

When she stepped into district 7, reality hit her between the eyes. Her brother, her neighbors sympathetically told her after congratulating her, was dead. He had died with the old season, just weeks before her return.

With that knowledge it felt like everything was crashing down for Alissa. She'd barely had time to process the grief of her lost childhood, of all those deaths at her hand. And now the loss of her brother? She could barely stand to be in District 7 much longer, so when the offers came from the capitol, Alissa duly accepted, conceded to all Snow's demands.

At present she lives quite the privileged life in a decadently furnished house nestled in the heart of the Capitol. She's always a fixture at high society gatherings and forever styled to a 10. Her friends are many and her worries are none. The only return to that past trauma comes once a year at the reapings when Alissa has to take yet another young life under her hands and prepare mentally for it to be snatched away just as quickly. She's still not sure whether she's gotten better at that.

* OOC
username »
jrink
pronouns » she/her
name » rink if you'd like?
muse » hm
activity »
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » original idea
character playlist » I'll add later ~

Last edited:
Code wouldn't even work for me :(. I deleted my post several times after trying different things and then eventually gave up.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

That's odd! Are you trying to use the fancypost or no?

jrink jrink , Accepted!

Last edited:

"i'm a collectible, bitch"

confident

healthy

valkyrie martin

(she/her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a tribute
* BASICS
name »
valkyrie martin
- nicknames val
gender identity » female
- pronouns she/her
- romantic orientation biromantic
- sexual orientation bisexual
age » 17
district » district 2
token » ?
social class » upper
economic class » upper
appearance » valkyrie is average for a physically active female. ahe is of a medium height and a lean build, though when she walks with an aura of confidence that makes her seem taller than she truly is. valkyrie has always had dark brown hair that is grown out to just below her breasts. she usually has it out at most of the time, pinning any strands that could in her face back with some braids. She has green eyes that are sometimes hazel; she can never decide exactly what they are, nor does she care. her features are usually quite soft, except for her cheekbones that are sharper in contrast to the rest of her facial features. she does appear to scowl or have an expression of fierceness, which defeats any cute-sy, childlike persona that could be matched to such a description of softness. this, paired along with full lips, a long, up-turned nose and semi-hooded upturned eyes.

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
independent, social, humorous, motivated, cunning, resourceful, natural leader
negative traits » jealous, bitter, hotheaded, blunt, opinionated, rude (sarcastic), insecure, entitled
fears » failure, being poor/starving, being forgotten by time, death by drowning, being disowned by the capital or her family, being physically restrained, choking, large animals
enjoys » being the centre of attention, being right, money, sunny days, expensive clothing/food/items, small animals like rabbits or cats, furs, hot baths, peppermint, fighting, violence, war, training, running, independence, being feared or being intimidating, weapons, music, heights, danger, sunsets and sunrises, the mental upper hand, keeping busy, sweet foods
detests » being ignored or forgotten, poor people, bad or burnt food, rain, water, swimming, broken items/objects, large animals like bears or moose, itchy fabrics, crying, showing weakness, being sick/vomiting, quiet, sitting still for too long, being bossed around, loud people, overly-excited people, rebellions or protests, being unable to come back with an insult

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
she doesn't really have 'friends' more just people who suck up to her
acquaintances » most of her district and some of the capital people who are associated with peacekeepers
enemies » there's a lot of people that don't like her
crushes » n/a
partner(s) » n/a
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? she's too jealous to be poly

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
lots of fur coats and expensive boots for the cold climate of her district, as well as a sliver locket that was her great-grandmothers.
quirks » she fidgets, a lot. constantly cleaning her nails or filing them, biting her lip and twirling her hair. probably some form of undiagnosed adhd considering how she will hyper-fixate on ideas or goals and won't stop until she's achieved them
strengths » she's independent and motivated, she doesn't need others to help her or tell her what to do. she's resourceful and cunning. even if she dropped out of school at a young age she's smart. she knows what it takes to survive the world and how to push it's limits to accomodate her. she also knows how to work a crowd
weaknesses » she's easy to anger, which sometimes may cause rash responses on her end. if she's jealous or mad she may not think over things as calmly or as calculated as she usually does, it's very easy to push her buttons to get a reaction if you know the right thing to do or say. she's also is just an unlikable, fake person that sometimes doesn't work in her favour which she doesn't anticipate.
history » valkyrie is the daughter to one of the head peacekeepers. with such a reputation to uphold, she fell straight into character. as a young girl she was sweet, polite and harmless. she was spoiled rotten by her parents who had too much money and got too many favours from the capital. they lived in their fancy house, on their fancy street, working their glory filled jobs and they smiled for the camera as the world starved and suffered around them. once valkyrie was older and began to understand and piece things together, she knew she had to make a name for herself. you didn't get far in the world if the world didn't bow before you. she became an elite at her school, the popular pretty girl with her popular, perfect family. no one dared touch her because of her fathers role in everything. they knew that with just the word from him their lives could be ruined, as valkyrie's family were almost like pets to the capital and the managers in charge of peacekeepers. she was ruthless in her teenage years, bullying and abusing anyone who crossed her or so much as breathed in the wrong way around her. she had students and teachers alike attending to her every need in school. of course, she knew all the popularity and fame within her small world wasn't real. they hated her, they all truly did, they were just afraid. and valkyrie, to be honest, thought that was pathetic. as she grew into her mid-teens she realised she needed to be more drastic, make them realise she was capable as much violence as her father. she wanted fame beyond her fancy family, fancy house and fancy school. So, she proposed to her father and mother that she should be trained for the games, and of course being raised from such a ruthless crave for fame, they said yes. she dropped out of school at 15 to train, didn't matter much anyway, she didn't work for her grades they were handed to her. but to train for the games she had to work, and work she did. she had been brought up to know if you wanted something you fight with every last living breath for it. glory wasn't handed to the weak. then, at the ripe at 17 after being trained to be a killing machine she decided it was time to volunteer for the games.

「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
artfvlly
pronouns » she/her
name » art or alicia
muse » 6/10
activity » i'm a uni student + i'm working full time currently so i try to check in at least once a day!
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » adapted oc that i often reuse
character playlist » wip

other »
could not figure out the song player for the life of me
her song is 'princess castle'
by jazmin bean

Last edited:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

artfvlly artfvlly - No worries!

Jannah Jannah - Try typing in responses to your post now c:

Last edited:
Will have to deal with it tomorrow when I'm on the comp. I'm in bed on my phone.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

No worries! <3

Last edited:

"i'm a collectible, bitch"

confident

healthy

valkyrie martin

(she/her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a tribute
* BASICS
name »
valkyrie martin
- nicknames val
gender identity » female
- pronouns she/her
age » 17
district » district 2
token » ?
social class » upper
economic class » upper
appearance » valkyrie is average for a physically active female. ahe is of a medium height and a lean build, though when she walks with an aura of confidence that makes her seem taller than she truly is. valkyrie has always had dark brown hair that is grown out to just below her breasts. she usually has it out at most of the time, pinning any strands that could in her face back with some braids. She has green eyes that are sometimes hazel; she can never decide exactly what they are, nor does she care. her features are usually quite soft, except for her cheekbones that are sharper in contrast to the rest of her facial features. she does appear to scowl or have an expression of fierceness, which defeats any cute-sy, childlike persona that could be matched to such a description of softness. this, paired along with full lips, a long, up-turned nose and semi-hooded upturned eyes.

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
independent, social, humorous, motivated, cunning, resourceful, natural leader
negative traits » jealous, bitter, hotheaded, blunt, opinionated, rude (sarcastic), insecure, entitled
fears » failure, being poor/starving, being forgotten by time, death by drowning, being disowned by the capital or her family, being physically restrained, choking, large animals
enjoys » being the centre of attention, being right, money, sunny days, expensive clothing/food/items, small animals like rabbits or cats, furs, hot baths, peppermint, fighting, violence, war, training, running, independence, being feared or being intimidating, weapons, music, heights, danger, sunsets and sunrises, the mental upper hand, keeping busy, sweet foods
detests » being ignored or forgotten, poor people, bad or burnt food, rain, water, swimming, broken items/objects, large animals like bears or moose, itchy fabrics, crying, showing weakness, being sick/vomiting, quiet, sitting still for too long, being bossed around, loud people, overly-excited people, rebellions or protests, being unable to come back with an insult

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
she doesn't really have 'friends' more just people who suck up to her
acquaintances » most of her district and some of the capital people who are associated with peacekeepers
enemies » there's a lot of people that don't like her
crushes » n/a
partner(s) » n/a
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? she's too jealous to be poly

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
lots of fur coats and expensive boots for the cold climate of her district, as well as a sliver locket that was her great-grandmothers.
quirks » she fidgets, a lot. constantly cleaning her nails or filing them, biting her lip and twirling her hair. probably some form of undiagnosed adhd considering how she will hyper-fixate on ideas or goals and won't stop until she's achieved them
strengths » she's independent and motivated, she doesn't need others to help her or tell her what to do. she's resourceful and cunning. even if she dropped out of school at a young age she's smart. she knows what it takes to survive the world and how to push it's limits to accomodate her. she also knows how to work a crowd
weaknesses » she's easy to anger, which sometimes may cause rash responses on her end. if she's jealous or mad she may not think over things as calmly or as calculated as she usually does, it's very easy to push her buttons to get a reaction if you know the right thing to do or say. she's also is just an unlikable, fake person that sometimes doesn't work in her favour which she doesn't anticipate.
history » valkyrie is the daughter to one of the head peacekeepers. with such a reputation to uphold, she fell straight into character. as a young girl she was sweet, polite and harmless. she was spoiled rotten by her parents who had too much money and got too many favours from the capital. they lived in their fancy house, on their fancy street, working their glory filled jobs and they smiled for the camera as the world starved and suffered around them. once valkyrie was older and began to understand and piece things together, she knew she had to make a name for herself. you didn't get far in the world if the world didn't bow before you. she became an elite at her school, the popular pretty girl with her popular, perfect family. no one dared touch her because of her fathers role in everything. they knew that with just the word from him their lives could be ruined, as valkyrie's family were almost like pets to the capital and the managers in charge of peacekeepers. she was ruthless in her teenage years, bullying and abusing anyone who crossed her or so much as breathed in the wrong way around her. she had students and teachers alike attending to her every need in school. of course, she knew all the popularity and fame within her small world wasn't real. they hated her, they all truly did, they were just afraid. and valkyrie, to be honest, thought that was pathetic. as she grew into her mid-teens she realised she needed to be more drastic, make them realise she was capable as much violence as her father. she wanted fame beyond her fancy family, fancy house and fancy school. So, she proposed to her father and mother that she should be trained for the games, and of course being raised from such a ruthless crave for fame, they said yes. she dropped out of school at 15 to train, didn't matter much anyway, she didn't work for her grades they were handed to her. but to train for the games she had to work, and work she did. she had been brought up to know if you wanted something you fight with every last living breath for it. glory wasn't handed to the weak. then, at the ripe at 17 after being trained to be a killing machine she decided it was time to volunteer for the games.

「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
artfvlly
pronouns » she/her
name » art or alicia
muse » 6/10
activity » i'm a uni student + i'm working full time currently so i try to check in at least once a day!
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » adapted oc that i often reuse
character playlist » wip

other »
could not figure out the song player for the life of me
her song is 'princess castle'
by jazmin bean

She's done!! Let me know if the history n stuff is okay?? It's been awhile since I read/watched the hunger games so I might have got some stuff kinda wrong regarding peacekeepers/district 2 life. I'm also thinking about making a mentor if that's okay!!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Awesome, accepted! :D A token is one item from home the Tribute gets to bring into the games. Also, reading the Lore thread might help, too! No worries about not knowing everything, we've changed some things to make them work better / for more interest.

edit: also, absolutely! c: Make as many characters as you like.

edit edit: also, the music link uses soundcloud! There should be a soundcloud link in the code somewhere, you just replaced that with a new soundcloud link c:

Last edited:
yay thank you!! i'll read through it later tonight and figure out what i'm going to do for the mentor character! super excited for this

"rebel girl, you're the queen of my world"

annoyed

healthy

adeline park

(she/her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a mentor

* BASICS
name »
adeline
- nicknames ada
gender identity » female
- pronouns she/her
age » 22
district you mentor for » district 10, livestock
what games did you win? » 43rd - 16 when she played
social class » mid-tier before games lower
economic class » used to be lower but after winning now upper
appearance » adeline has a slender, lean build. She's built for movement, exercise and combat. she is an average height, slight curves to her waist and hips but doesn't exaggerate her figure too much. she is built to be powerful, graceful and strong, and it's obvious in the way she holds herself that she's confident in her abilities and body. she has pale skin that is smooth and soft to the touch, although she is adorned with scars to contrast the perfection. she takes after her mother a lot, a sharp chin, jawline and high cheek bones. her eyes are almond shaped and slightly hooded, leaning towards a mix of hazel and yellow in colour almost like dark honey. her nose straight and well sized for her face, matching her smaller sharp shaped lips that are a soft pink. her hair is long, reaching her stomach and is a solid black tone. she often has it out with a natural wave to its sleek look, or pulled back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face.

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
adeline, deep down is a sad, troubled young woman. the trauma or ptsd from the games changed her a lot from the happy-go-lucky girl she was once, and as a consequence she withdrew herself from the world and let her heart turn to stone. she's emotional and doesn't know how to fix it, so instead she hides it deep inside her. the smallest actions or words dig into her like sharp blades, so she draws back and reserves her feelings, even hiding them from those closest to her. being someone who can't even cry in front of her own father without feeling weak and disgusting, it is unsurprising that she does so. she acts as if nothing can break her pristine, perfect image, like she is an untouchable force of nature. she's standoffish and cold towards the world around her, and acts as if every impulsive move made is perfectly calculated, rather than a cover to hide her own internal conflict.

despite somewhat maturing in her 20s adeline does have a rather chaotic streak. of course, she does know how to mature in certain situations that require focus and clarity, but generally she's a troublesome young woman. she comes off as rather abrasive, often portraying herself as someone who has little concern or care for others or their feelings. she's arrogant and uncaring, often searching for a fight of some kind or a reason to put someone down. in some ways it's a bit of a superiority complex, making others feel insignificant in comparison to her skill and confidence so she can feel better about herself. it is a defensive mechanism as well though, a way to hide her internal sadness or anger by making other distracted by the superiority of her presence that demands respect.

regardless of her sometimes cruel attitude, adeline is a confident person. she's confident in herself and her abilities, and that's how she won her game. some may say she's full of herself, but in reality she's getting the job done perfectly with courageous spirit. she's perseverant, even if she does fail she bounces back instantly because of that confidence and will to try harder. being a bit arrogant does get her places, meaning she never doubts in situations that she needs respect and confidence for herself. adeline is also a rather protective person, she was never particularly close with many people but if she's shown undying loyalty or friendship you can guarantee she'll fight for that person. she is the type to respond to problems with violence or physical aggression, so gaining her trust and loyalty is a good idea. In a sense she is a honourable woman because of her values of staying loyal and protective until death, for those who prove themselves to her.

adeline is often misread as being a stuck-up, stiff victor, when in reality she does know how to have fun. she's quite laid-back and likes to relax in her time off. in her times being a mentor she was quickly known as one of the most relaxed mentors who would let things slide and be understanding, but still demanding some amount of respect. she knows how to joke around, and be a bit mischievous at times which is surprising considering her usual unemotional demeanour. adeline is also extremely flirtatious, and will throw a smirk and wink in almost anyones direction if they show her attention. some say it's because she's full of herself, but it's more than she enjoys the rush of something new that could easily blow up in her face. adeline is also good for her blunt honesty, when in a situation where someone needs solid, realistic advice, adeline will tell it straight and blunt and won't sugar coat it. many people say she's rude or cruel for her lack of a filter. she says being a realist who is clear about their opinions and perspectives is better than being a snake who goes back on their words.

positive traits » confident, laid-back, joker, flirtatious, realistic, loyal, courageous, motivated, calculated, cunning, intelligent, observant
negative traits » cruel, rude, blunt, mean-spirited, insecure, troubled emotionally, standoffish, arrogant, aggressive, outwardly unemotional
fears » drowning, hypothermia, dead bodies touching her
enjoys » fire, training, combat, working with newbies (as much as it saddens her to see them die), her family, animals, chaos, mischief, danger, flirting, time alone or down time, feeling in control or powerful, rebellion, sun, cuddling, sweet treats, comfy clothes, arts, drinking, smoking, lavender scents, red lipstick
detests » capital supporters, cold, snow, ice, clams/oysters, being compared to others, expectations, being told what to do, fame, being disrespected, failing, being hated/feared for her victor status, thunder storms, canons, unwanted touches, cold hands, blank expressions, the games, crying, scent of wet dirt or mud

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
she has a group of friends from her district, and sometimes makes an effort to get to know the other victors
acquaintances » most of the other victors and many people from district 10
enemies » she unironically considers the capital an enemy, as well as a number of peacekeepers she's known over the years.
crushes » open
partner(s) » a number that never really worked out - mainly hookups
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? monogamous

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
she often wears her mothers wedding ring on a chain around her neck, as well as owning a large wardrobe of clothing gifted my the capital and her house that her father stays in with her most of the time
quirks » she's a heavyweight drinker, she can smash down straights without it affecting her for ages. sucks for her, but she's good at drinking games. she's also pretty good at card games and gambling, good at predicting patterns and reading people and makes a fair bit from it.
strengths » physically, she's trained a lot since her games. she's very fit and likes to run and box to get things off her mind when she's not drinking her life away. she's mentally quite sharp too, observant and good at reading people. she knows how to work with people and crowds, how to get them to like her if she wanted them to.
weaknesses » she refuses to swim, or be in any body of water even if it's a bath. she can handle showers, but being submerged reminds her of that feeling of drowning in her game. when she's cold, sometimes her mind will shut off and give her anxiety attacks. she also finds herself being kind of toxic or rude in situations without meaning to, she sometimes just doesn't know how to react, or control herself when she's in a bad space.
history » adeline grew up poor, her father and mother worked the cattle during the day and would drink and smoke most of the night if they could get their hands on it. her older brother had a illegal moonshine business going for awhile before he was discovered an punished when adeline was 13, she remembered him being whipped in the square and the infection that grew from it. she had several older siblings and they were close for sometime, they all would gather for the games and wince for those who died. her mother died when she was 14 from some pox that spread through her district, it was hard on her father at the time. luckily, since her older siblings now had jobs and families of their own they were able to support adeline for the time being. she was a pretty happy but quiet kid, she kept in her lane and loved the animals. sometimes the older boys would let her ride the horses with them when they herded the cattle to the next pasture. she was good in school, kept up her grades and kept out of trouble. when she was 16 she was quite the catch, her brothers used to laugh at her whenever she would go on dates that were really just watching the cows while the sunset. there was no room for romance in this town, they said. but then her world changed.

at 16 it was the 43rd annual hunger games and adeline was chosen to represent the female side of her district. no one volunteered in her place, instead they mourned. she did well for herself to win over the capital people despite her hatred for them. she played the part as their puppet, their perfect golden girl and by god they fell for it. the arena was an arctic wasteland, coming from the sunny plains she wasn't expected to stand a chance. but somehow, maybe from pure luck or the help of her sponsors she survived. adeline turned to not only hunting food, but actively hunting down tributes and killing them in their sleep or as they lay in near death from hypothermia. in the final battle, Adeline was nearly bested by a district 2 boy who managed to push her through some ice into a frozen lake, against all odds she crawled out and smashed his head in with a rock while he had turned away celebrating. at some point between home and that moment she had become a brutal killer, maybe it was just the human part of her fighting for survival but she couldn't help but name herself a monster. she couldn't handle the cold, the feeling of being submerged, or even the touch of icy hands and blank comatose stares.

adeline buried herself away once she returned home, she would drink and smoke away all her money and watch as her life wasted away along with each tribute she failed to save. she also went through a flurry of one-night stands, some district 10, others people from the capital who had paid for her time. part of her was disgusted, but another part had lost all humanity and no longer cared.

「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
artfvlly
pronouns » she/her
name » art or alicia
muse » 6/10
activity » pretty active between work/uni
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » a mix of new content and some bits reused from old ocs
character playlist »

other »

I am still a loser who can't figure out the music player
her theme song is rebel girl
by bikini kill

Last edited:
ada is done !! -- just a side note let me know if i have to adjust what game she won, i think my math was correct but im also an art major so my brain literally cannot comprehend numbers these days lmao

"Why would life give you Lemons?"

mental state
this will expand!

feelings here

thoughts here

health here

Seth Britt

He/Him

• h

(click play twice!)

I'm a capitol/district citizen

* BASICS
name »
Seth Britt
- nicknames doesnt have any, but feel free to make him some!
gender identity » Male
- pronouns Him/He
- romantic orientation eh, really anything hes not picky
- sexual orientation same as above
age » 35
rank (citizen, training center, or official. if official or t.c., state which.) » He is a male nurse in the training center
social class » mid/low
economic class » mid/low
appearance » see picture. Loves to wear baggy biddies and sweatpants when hes not working.

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
optomistic, easy to talk to, can be quiet.
negative traits » very hot blooded, make fun of him and you die. Can be emotional and get atrached to patients.
fears » losing a patient, being alone, never being good enough.
enjoys » Reading, art and talking to people
detests » the games, lives being taken without reason, rain.

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
doesn't have many despite the fact that he's a social butterfly.
acquaintances » of you mean by people he knows? Yes he knows of a lot of people.
enemies » none as of this point, but his temper could make him some.
crushes » N/A
partner(s) » None
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? He doesnt care.

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
A silver necklace with a locket. The picture is of a gray cat, his first pet thats named "Bun-Bun"
quirks » none
strengths » very passionate, kind and cares a little too much.
weaknesses » Easily angered, has a sharp tongue when mad, cares a bit too much about things.
history » Seth has grown up near the slums, but his mother worked tirelessly to make sure they stayed out of the slums.

When he was 6 his father left him and his mother, Seth to this day still doesn know why. When he was 9 His mother fell sick and she could do anything for months. Scared to death Seth did everything he could think to heal her. She got better for a while and this set him on his course to become something to help people. Nowadays he's happy to just be a nurse, even if he gets made fun of.

「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
Urzula
pronouns » her/she
name » just call me Urz or Urzie
muse »
I create my own characters
activity. My phone is needed for work so I'm really active
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » my own orginal character.
character playlist » ill make some later.

other »
a few.
fun.
facts!

"rebel girl, you're the queen of my world"

annoyed

healthy

adeline park

(she/her)

• h

(click play twice!)

i'm a mentor

* BASICS
name »
adeline
- nicknames ada
gender identity » female
- pronouns she/her
age » 22
district you mentor for » district 10, livestock
what games did you win? » 43rd - 16 when she played
social class » mid-tier before games lower
economic class » used to be lower but after winning now upper
appearance » adeline has a slender, lean build. She's built for movement, exercise and combat. she is an average height, slight curves to her waist and hips but doesn't exaggerate her figure too much. she is built to be powerful, graceful and strong, and it's obvious in the way she holds herself that she's confident in her abilities and body. she has pale skin that is smooth and soft to the touch, although she is adorned with scars to contrast the perfection. she takes after her mother a lot, a sharp chin, jawline and high cheek bones. her eyes are almond shaped and slightly hooded, leaning towards a mix of hazel and yellow in colour almost like dark honey. her nose straight and well sized for her face, matching her smaller sharp shaped lips that are a soft pink. her hair is long, reaching her stomach and is a solid black tone. she often has it out with a natural wave to its sleek look, or pulled back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face.

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
adeline, deep down is a sad, troubled young woman. the trauma or ptsd from the games changed her a lot from the happy-go-lucky girl she was once, and as a consequence she withdrew herself from the world and let her heart turn to stone. she's emotional and doesn't know how to fix it, so instead she hides it deep inside her. the smallest actions or words dig into her like sharp blades, so she draws back and reserves her feelings, even hiding them from those closest to her. being someone who can't even cry in front of her own father without feeling weak and disgusting, it is unsurprising that she does so. she acts as if nothing can break her pristine, perfect image, like she is an untouchable force of nature. she's standoffish and cold towards the world around her, and acts as if every impulsive move made is perfectly calculated, rather than a cover to hide her own internal conflict.

despite somewhat maturing in her 20s adeline does have a rather chaotic streak. of course, she does know how to mature in certain situations that require focus and clarity, but generally she's a troublesome young woman. she comes off as rather abrasive, often portraying herself as someone who has little concern or care for others or their feelings. she's arrogant and uncaring, often searching for a fight of some kind or a reason to put someone down. in some ways it's a bit of a superiority complex, making others feel insignificant in comparison to her skill and confidence so she can feel better about herself. it is a defensive mechanism as well though, a way to hide her internal sadness or anger by making other distracted by the superiority of her presence that demands respect.

regardless of her sometimes cruel attitude, adeline is a confident person. she's confident in herself and her abilities, and that's how she won her game. some may say she's full of herself, but in reality she's getting the job done perfectly with courageous spirit. she's perseverant, even if she does fail she bounces back instantly because of that confidence and will to try harder. being a bit arrogant does get her places, meaning she never doubts in situations that she needs respect and confidence for herself. adeline is also a rather protective person, she was never particularly close with many people but if she's shown undying loyalty or friendship you can guarantee she'll fight for that person. she is the type to respond to problems with violence or physical aggression, so gaining her trust and loyalty is a good idea. In a sense she is a honourable woman because of her values of staying loyal and protective until death, for those who prove themselves to her.

adeline is often misread as being a stuck-up, stiff victor, when in reality she does know how to have fun. she's quite laid-back and likes to relax in her time off. in her times being a mentor she was quickly known as one of the most relaxed mentors who would let things slide and be understanding, but still demanding some amount of respect. she knows how to joke around, and be a bit mischievous at times which is surprising considering her usual unemotional demeanour. adeline is also extremely flirtatious, and will throw a smirk and wink in almost anyones direction if they show her attention. some say it's because she's full of herself, but it's more than she enjoys the rush of something new that could easily blow up in her face. adeline is also good for her blunt honesty, when in a situation where someone needs solid, realistic advice, adeline will tell it straight and blunt and won't sugar coat it. many people say she's rude or cruel for her lack of a filter. she says being a realist who is clear about their opinions and perspectives is better than being a snake who goes back on their words.

positive traits » confident, laid-back, joker, flirtatious, realistic, loyal, courageous, motivated, calculated, cunning, intelligent, observant
negative traits » cruel, rude, blunt, mean-spirited, insecure, troubled emotionally, standoffish, arrogant, aggressive, outwardly unemotional
fears » drowning, hypothermia, dead bodies touching her
enjoys » fire, training, combat, working with newbies (as much as it saddens her to see them die), her family, animals, chaos, mischief, danger, flirting, time alone or down time, feeling in control or powerful, rebellion, sun, cuddling, sweet treats, comfy clothes, arts, drinking, smoking, lavender scents, red lipstick
detests » capital supporters, cold, snow, ice, clams/oysters, being compared to others, expectations, being told what to do, fame, being disrespected, failing, being hated/feared for her victor status, thunder storms, canons, unwanted touches, cold hands, blank expressions, the games, crying, scent of wet dirt or mud

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
she has a group of friends from her district, and sometimes makes an effort to get to know the other victors
acquaintances » most of the other victors and many people from district 10
enemies » she unironically considers the capital an enemy, as well as a number of peacekeepers she's known over the years.
crushes » open
partner(s) » a number that never really worked out - mainly hookups
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? monogamous

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
she often wears her mothers wedding ring on a chain around her neck, as well as owning a large wardrobe of clothing gifted my the capital and her house that her father stays in with her most of the time
quirks » she's a heavyweight drinker, she can smash down straights without it affecting her for ages. sucks for her, but she's good at drinking games. she's also pretty good at card games and gambling, good at predicting patterns and reading people and makes a fair bit from it.
strengths » physically, she's trained a lot since her games. she's very fit and likes to run and box to get things off her mind when she's not drinking her life away. she's mentally quite sharp too, observant and good at reading people. she knows how to work with people and crowds, how to get them to like her if she wanted them to.
weaknesses » she refuses to swim, or be in any body of water even if it's a bath. she can handle showers, but being submerged reminds her of that feeling of drowning in her game. when she's cold, sometimes her mind will shut off and give her anxiety attacks. she also finds herself being kind of toxic or rude in situations without meaning to, she sometimes just doesn't know how to react, or control herself when she's in a bad space.
history » adeline grew up poor, her father and mother worked the cattle during the day and would drink and smoke most of the night if they could get their hands on it. her older brother had a illegal moonshine business going for awhile before he was discovered an punished when adeline was 13, she remembered him being whipped in the square and the infection that grew from it. she had several older siblings and they were close for sometime, they all would gather for the games and wince for those who died. her mother died when she was 14 from some pox that spread through her district, it was hard on her father at the time. luckily, since her older siblings now had jobs and families of their own they were able to support adeline for the time being. she was a pretty happy but quiet kid, she kept in her lane and loved the animals. sometimes the older boys would let her ride the horses with them when they herded the cattle to the next pasture. she was good in school, kept up her grades and kept out of trouble. when she was 16 she was quite the catch, her brothers used to laugh at her whenever she would go on dates that were really just watching the cows while the sunset. there was no room for romance in this town, they said. but then her world changed.

at 16 it was the 43rd annual hunger games and adeline was chosen to represent the female side of her district. no one volunteered in her place, instead they mourned. she did well for herself to win over the capital people despite her hatred for them. she played the part as their puppet, their perfect golden girl and by god they fell for it. the arena was an arctic wasteland, coming from the sunny plains she wasn't expected to stand a chance. but somehow, maybe from pure luck or the help of her sponsors she survived. adeline turned to not only hunting food, but actively hunting down tributes and killing them in their sleep or as they lay in near death from hypothermia. in the final battle, Adeline was nearly bested by a district 2 boy who managed to push her through some ice into a frozen lake, against all odds she crawled out and smashed his head in with a rock while he had turned away celebrating. at some point between home and that moment she had become a brutal killer, maybe it was just the human part of her fighting for survival but she couldn't help but name herself a monster. she couldn't handle the cold, the feeling of being submerged, or even the touch of icy hands and blank comatose stares.

adeline buried herself away once she returned home, she would drink and smoke away all her money and watch as her life wasted away along with each tribute she failed to save. she also went through a flurry of one-night stands, some district 10, others people from the capital who had paid for her time. part of her was disgusted, but another part had lost all humanity and no longer cared.

「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
artfvlly
pronouns » she/her
name » art or alicia
muse » 6/10
activity » pretty active between work/uni
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » a mix of new content and some bits reused from old ocs
character playlist »

other »

I am still a loser who can't figure out the music player
her theme song is rebel girl
by bikini kill

"Why would life give you Lemons?"

mental state
this will expand!

feelings here

thoughts here

health here

Seth Britt

He/Him

• h

(click play twice!)

I'm a capitol/district citizen

* BASICS
name »
Seth Britt
- nicknames doesnt have any, but feel free to make him some!
gender identity » Male
- pronouns Him/He
- romantic orientation eh, really anything hes not picky
- sexual orientation same as above
age » 35
rank (citizen, training center, or official. if official or t.c., state which.) » He is a male nurse in the training center
social class » mid/low
economic class » mid/low
appearance » see picture. Loves to wear baggy biddies and sweatpants when hes not working.

「 MIND 」
* PERSONALITY
positive traits »
optomistic, easy to talk to, can be quiet.
negative traits » very hot blooded, make fun of him and you die. Can be emotional and get atrached to patients.
fears » losing a patient, being alone, never being good enough.
enjoys » Reading, art and talking to people
detests » the games, lives being taken without reason, rain.

* RELATIONSHIPS
friends »
doesn't have many despite the fact that he's a social butterfly.
acquaintances » of you mean by people he knows? Yes he knows of a lot of people.
enemies » none as of this point, but his temper could make him some.
crushes » N/A
partner(s) » None
- monogamous or polygamous/amorous? He doesnt care.

「 PAST 」
* HISTORY
belongings »
A silver necklace with a locket. The picture is of a gray cat, his first pet thats named "Bun-Bun"
quirks » none
strengths » very passionate, kind and cares a little too much.
weaknesses » Easily angered, has a sharp tongue when mad, cares a bit too much about things.
history » Seth has grown up near the slums, but his mother worked tirelessly to make sure they stayed out of the slums.

When he was 6 his father left him and his mother, Seth to this day still doesn know why. When he was 9 His mother fell sick and she could do anything for months. Scared to death Seth did everything he could think to heal her. She got better for a while and this set him on his course to become something to help people. Nowadays he's happy to just be a nurse, even if he gets made fun of.

「 EXTRA 」
* OOC
username »
Urzula
pronouns » her/she
name » just call me Urz or Urzie
muse »
I create my own characters
activity. My phone is needed for work so I'm really active
if your character is originally from something else, what is it? » my own orginal character.
character playlist » ill make some later.

other »
a few.
fun.
facts!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Both accepted! And yes, you did the math right! :D