• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Open/UPDATED] Original Roleplay? Wanting to test run a new male OC. (Possibly Longterm) Accepting Plots!

Trying this again! I am in dire need of roleplays ; _ ;
If anyone wants to rekindle please let me know :^)

---
Hey there, name's SeirenK.
Would like to just skip the formalities and get right to the point.

I have a relatively new OC that I'm trying to develop/build, and I'm wanting to put him into action.

Plots I'm looking for:
Anything really, but for more specific terms I'll throw 'em here. If you have an idea, shoot it at me!

PLEASE NOTE:
I am wanting to go into deep storytelling. Not just some one-and-done plot, like a whole storyline. I want to go on an adventure together. Seek purpose. Encounter danger/conflict and reach resolution. I want our characters to challenge fate and get pushed to their edge!

With this being said, I would PREFER third-person, paragraph format.
Thanks!

Genres:
- Adventure/Action
- Worldbuilding/Characterbuilding
- Modern/Fantasy
- Romance (Possibly, NOT required!)

---

THIS TIME AROUND, I do NOT have any starter scenarios.
Cause...I don't really like doing premade stuff ;_ ; I wanna brainstorm!

I'm good with anything that allows my character to thrive and build upon himself!

---

Here's info on him:

d4cb122bf0beb902dea64a9fb34ecab2.png 1571668437354.png
file.jpg

Cevrin Arkwright

A man hailing from a long-lost land that once bred powerful mages.

(Lore; for the purpose of any Roleplay, Fantasy or Modern):
Once a researcher for a long-lost ancient Kingdom of mages, Cevrin is a studious, strict man who lost all memories of his past and who he once was. All that he knows is his name, and that he possesses some sort of magic--its extent is unknown to him. He travels this world to rediscover his hidden past and find purpose, though with a deep fear that the person he once was is something he now wouldn't accept.

(Lore; if you are interested in delving into my world):
Kaviel and Arveil have been the two greatest human nations on the continent of Zeshur. However, the innate ability of Arveil's blue-eyed mages caused distrust amongst Kaviel nobility. Though they worked together now, there was no guarantee that Arveil would continue supporting such a weak ally. They truly believed the mages would dispose of them in the near future, or even take over their country completely. With this in mind, Kaviel launched an attack on Arveil which would go down in history to be known as "The Arveilian Massacre"...of course, in Kaviel history it was named else. Cevrin, and his twin brother Cyrien, were victims of the Massacre, having only been the age of 7 when it occurred, losing everyone they knew and loved. They swore vengeance.

Many years later, the two discovered it was a ploy between underground Arveil agents siding with Kaviel to reduce Arveilian population to nothing. They fought, and fought, but Cyrien was left near-death and Cevrin was forced to retreat back into hiding. Placing his brother into stasis, Cevrin swore he would avenge Cyrien and restore him, thus he took on a false identity in order to enroll into Arveil's research facility to both learn their secrets and find a way to restore his brother. There, he learned of a cross technological, cross magical process called Transfusion where he could transfer his innate magical force to him, therefore healing his wounds and restoring his life. It was still experimental, but Cevrin gave no chances.

Each day he fed his energy to his unconscious brother, draining his own life force. Soon, the pigment in his hair vanished, and his skin grew pale, his body weak. That's when the high directors knew something was going on, and they finally discovered Cevrin in restricted areas in the facility. They turned him into a human experiment, seeing as though his innate mana seemed limitless, and soon, Cevrin ceased to remember anything of which he knew. The next moment, he only knew that he was in an empty facility, dressed in a white lab coat with a name tag on that said, "Cevrin Arkwright". He then sets off on his own in an attempt to recover his lost memory and rediscover who he really is, trudging through an empty, fallen city which was once the great kingdom, Arveil.

---

Height: 5' 11''
Weight: 171 lbs
Hair Color: Silver-White (Prior Transfusion; Black)
Eye Color: Cyan
Occupation (Former): Researcher of a [Forgotten] Kingdom
Skills: Archery, Swordsmanship, Magic (Offensive/Defensive/Technical)
(In Worldbuilding, the kingdom is named Arveil)
Hobbies (Pre-Amnesia): Painting, playing the piano, humming, relaxing in nature, scolding his brother
Likes (Pre-Amnesia): Hanging out with his brother, studying the variations of magic that exist throughout the world, revenge, winning
Dislikes (Pre-Amnesia): Oppression, those who believe they are untouchable/invincible/almighty powerful, absolute/blind obedience
----
Hobbies
(Post-Amnesia): Archery, playing the piano, reading about historical events
Likes (Post-Amnesia: Being alone, practicing archery, listening to the soothing sounds of nature or music, playing piano (though he has no recollection of being able to play)
Dislikes (Post-Amnesia): Overly hyper individuals, loud commotion, drawing attention to himself, engaging in avoidable combat, using magic out in the open, showing people his magic, being looked at in his eyes

Other notes:
- Cevrin's eyes murmur like a gentle pool of water, though this is not noticeable unless stared directly into his eyes from a close distance
- His eyes glow blue when channeling magic, and the aura of his magic is also blue
- Cevrin's eyeglasses are not because his vision is poor, they provide a variety of helpful tools, such as nightvision, analysis (weather, terrain, creatures [if known]), and personal data (heart rate, oxygen level, etc)
- Cevrin's hair used to be black

----------

Yep just pm me or ahh, message below. :D

Last edited:
This is looking really interesting so I have a few questions.
1. Would you be open to Vampires in your world? Secret or in the open?
2. Would you prefer a I make a female or male character as Cevrin’s future companion?
3. Are mages still an active part of the society?
This seems like a cool world you’re making. If vampires are a no then that’s fine I just have an itch to rp a vamp. But I can do a mage too.

I'm interested in the Nation under Fire plot. Would you like me to roleplay as either a male or female character? I am fully capable as writing for either gender.

Your world sounds very interesting and I'm sure that u can come up with a suitable character to rp beside your latest muse. :-)

Hello! I'd love to try roleplaying with you and your character. Whether it be with one of the listed plots, I personally was interested in your world plot or coming up with an entirely new plot depending on the character's I send and whatnot. There's a few I'd like to try and use with your character.

This is looking really interesting so I have a few questions.
1. Would you be open to Vampires in your world? Secret or in the open?
2. Would you prefer a I make a female or male character as Cevrin’s future companion?
3. Are mages still an active part of the society?
This seems like a cool world you’re making. If vampires are a no then that’s fine I just have an itch to rp a vamp. But I can do a mage too.

Thanks!
-Yeah vampires are totally fine!
-You can play as male or female, doesn't matter :D
-Yes, mages are still an active part of society. The world is actually comprised of two known continents, and the other continent has mages galore, but this one mages are known. There's not many of them, but there are mages. The combating kingdom, Kaviel, actually has an elite force that's comprised solely of mages, but since they are hailed as the defenders of the kingdom, they are accepted as the only "true" and "socially accepted" mages. Also, on said continent, there are other magical breeds of socially sound creatures. xD It's a whole lotta nonsense ahaha...

I'm interested in the Nation under Fire plot. Would you like me to roleplay as either a male or female character? I am fully capable as writing for either gender.

Your world sounds very interesting and I'm sure that u can come up with a suitable character to rp beside your latest muse. :-)

Oh awesome!
Male or female doesn't matter, I'm fine with whatever. ^^
And I actually have LOADS of original characters aaaaaa ; _ ; So many with full blown backstories eeee, I really do have to put them somewhere for people to look at sometime ; _ ;

Hello! I'd love to try roleplaying with you and your character. Whether it be with one of the listed plots, I personally was interested in your world plot or coming up with an entirely new plot depending on the character's I send and whatnot. There's a few I'd like to try and use with your character.

Awesome! Sounds great! :D
Yeah I would love to delve into my world, or we could create a new one depending on the char you wanna use. You can send me a note with your chars' info if you want and more in depth what you have in mind for us. Excited to see what you have in store!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back