• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Bastion, 27, agender (he/him), and asexual. I really miss doing group roleplays, which have been difficult to find since I'm only really interested in Naruto right now. I'm looking for 2-4 more people to roleplay a Naruto story with me. Enough to fill out a small team at minimum, or a full squad and someone to play enemies at maximum.

About Me
  • Writes in 3rd person, paragraph format.
  • 1-3 paragraphs per reply.
  • Prefers to plot before writing a scene.
  • Prefers action and conflict over romance and slice-of-life.
  • Open to romance if it feels right for the characters.

Some Guidelines
  • 3rd person, paragraph format only.
  • 3-5 sentences per reply minimum.
  • Communicate if there's an issue.
  • No sexual content or depictions of self harm.

About the RP
This will be an alternate version of the canon story. For the most part, the timeline remains the same, however there are the following changes:
  • The first Hokage was a Uchiha, as part of the peace treaty. As a result the Uchiha clan cemented great influence in the village and thus a coup was never planned. The clan thrives to this day.
  • Survivors of the Uzushiogakure slaughter escaped to Konohagakure, establishing their own district. Members of the Uzumaki clan were among them, allowing it to regrow.
  • The Kyuubi was not unleashed on the village 12 years ago, but was transferred to a new host around that time.
The plot will follow a single genin team and their jonin instructor, the current jinchuuriki for the kyuubi (played by me.) There will definitely be at least one scene where the genin have to save their instructor from the Akatsuki.

If you want to join the rp, reply with the completed form listed below. I'll include a form filled out by me as an example and so you can get to know me.
Name:
Introduction:
[1-2 sentences talking about your interests and life.]

Availability: [How frequently and when you'll interact with the chat.]
Character Concept: [A few sentences describing your character.]

Roleplay Sample: [An excerpt from a rp thatrepresents your typical responses.'

Name: Bastion
Pronouns: He/him
Introduction: I'm disabled, agender, asexual, and autistic. I love cats and I guess Naruto is my special interest despite not being super into it post-timeskip. Also I have roughly 30 Naruto characters.

Availability: I'm free almost everyday between 10am-8pm EST. I do have D&D twice a week though, which takes up 2-3 hours Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll usually respond right away.
Character Concept: Eiji Uzumaki, is a kindhearted young man that has managed to befriend the Kyuubi due to his gentle nature and constant patience. He comes off as naive and childish, even carrying around a teddy bear he talks to, but it would be foolish to underestimate his skill.

Roleplay Sample: I don't have a sample written as Eiji, so we'll just go with the most recent reply I've written.
"I've visited Suna once, but typically I'm assigned to deals with smaller villages. I mainly just oversee the signing of paperwork. I'm still learning the art of negotiation, so it will likely be a few years before I'm assigned to any difficult deals."

He paused to admire some flowers, before turning to Yonsuke. "What about you? Have you visited many villages? Are you often assigned as security?"

Last edited:
I created a Discord for plotting and OOC!

Last edited:
Alright, I'll bite. I'm reusing a previous character I made for another RP that died after two posts. Let's hope this lives longer than that, yeah?

Name: Just call me Pine or Faith.
Introduction: Just your average wage slave lol.

Availability: I can find time to post every day, although I'm mostly busy at the end of the month. Might not post at all if work swamped me, although I'm free immediately after the first day of the month. Usually.
Character Concept: Yanahara Sonoaki, a caring child that thinks too much causing him to be quite absent-minded at times. Hopes to be one of the best medical-nin in the ninja world one day.

Roleplay Sample: Copy Pasta
Aki looked at the two wooden sticks with skulls on the side of the entrance into the underground bunker. It was distasteful, but not exactly out of the ordinary. He had read that in some faraway barbaric cultures, they do something similar to warn and intimidate enemies as well as to mark their territories. Still, the disrespect shown to the dead was... not something he was getting used to. His clansmen from the Yanahara Clan were mostly farmers after all, with some craftsmen among them. The number of ninjas within the clan could be counted using one hand.

"I'll go in alone, I want you three to hide here in case some escape or return while I'm gone I would rather you subdue your enemies than kill them on-site. However, If you see the rogue ninja supposedly leading these bandits I want you to hide or retreat back to Shiso farm and tell Ginko what has happened. Any questions?" Aki shook his head, as did his other peers. But before he could say anything, the liveliest of the bunch blurted out his thoughts as usual.

"No problem boss. We got this."

"As usual, I don't know how you can be so confident about everything. But yes, we should be able to handle ourselves, sensei," Aki gave his squad's leader a nod. As long as the rogue ninja didn't show up as Jin had said, they should be fine.

"Haruka is in charge while I'm gone, keep those boys on a leash," Jin's subsequent grin only earned him Aki's usual smile, as if he was saying something ordinary like how good the weather was. Although his inside was groaning just like Tafu did.

When Jin ventured into the bunker, Aki jumped and landed on a tree with plenty of covers. He then quickly controlled his Chakra flow and breathing, minimizing the amount of sounds he was causing and the presence that he might be having. As long as there was no one among the enemies specialized in sensing abilities, he should remain undetectable for a short moment. He should be fine, but he was somewhat worried about Tafu as he had a tendency of rushing before thinking. As for Haruka, he was completely confident in her. There were reasons why Jin chose her to be the temporary leader instead of him or Tafu.

Last edited:
Name: Shade Uchia (If need real: Damian.)
Introduction:
My life sucks. My dad blames me for all his problems. My interests are Sonic, DBZ, and Naruto.

Availability: I am open from 7:30 ish-3:25i ish Monday through Friday central time zone.
Character Concept: Shade is the direct descendent of Bourto and Sarda. He was born with the Shargian and achieved the mangekyo at 10. When he turned 11 though odd things began to occur with him. When he was heavily injured the wounds seemed to disappear. When this occurred people have reported seeing his eyes turn purple with black lines within it. Shade was quickly confirmed to have access to the Rinnegan.

Roleplay Sample: Shade was staring out at the sky. The sand under his feet and the water running over them causing a sort of relaxing feeling. His stress was off the charts and being out at night, standing on the beach helped with calming. Shade's mind traveled to the events of today. He was supposed to have been trying to help catch a cat for a genin-leveled mission. As he ran after the cat upon seeing it in an alleyway. Right before he could have grabbed it though he was sucked into some sort of black hole type thing and he was transported halfway across the village itself. After telling his instructor he learned that it was another Rinnegan ability. So now he knew he could reverse time on himself, and use space-time ninjutsu as people called it.

Name: Shade Uchia (If need real: Damian.)
Introduction:
My life sucks. My dad blames me for all his problems. My interests are Sonic, DBZ, and Naruto.

Availability: I am open from 7:30 ish-3:25i ish Monday through Friday central time zone.
Character Concept: Shade is the direct descendent of Bourto and Sarda. He was born with the Shargian and achieved the mangekyo at 10. When he turned 11 though odd things began to occur with him. When he was heavily injured the wounds seemed to disappear. When this occurred people have reported seeing his eyes turn purple with black lines within it. Shade was quickly confirmed to have access to the Rinnegan.

Roleplay Sample: Shade was staring out at the sky. The sand under his feet and the water running over them causing a sort of relaxing feeling. His stress was off the charts and being out at night, standing on the beach helped with calming. Shade's mind traveled to the events of today. He was supposed to have been trying to help catch a cat for a genin-leveled mission. As he ran after the cat upon seeing it in an alleyway. Right before he could have grabbed it though he was sucked into some sort of black hole type thing and he was transported halfway across the village itself. After telling his instructor he learned that it was another Rinnegan ability. So now he knew he could reverse time on himself, and use space-time ninjutsu as people called it.
Unfortunately this character does not work with what I want for the rp. He's very overpowered frankly, and I would prefer to keep this low-powered.

Name: Eden.
Pronouns:
He/him.
Introduction:
I'm an hobbyist artist, rolerplayer, and gamer. If I'm not playing DND, I'm probably playing Dead by Daylight or Shinobi Striker. I haven't roleplayed in a couple of months, but I want to get back into it because I think the Naruto universe is really cool and would love to play around with OCs.

Availability: I work during the week and some Saturdays from 8:30am to 3:30 pm. I have DND on Tuesdays and Sundays, but have a fair amount of free time otherwise.
Character Concept: Tsukiharu Kazuya. An ambitious child who hails from a dying clan. He possesses a low reserve of chakra for someone his age and tries to make up for it by being clever with traps and tools. Trying to learn fuinjutsu.

Roleplay Sample:

Kazuya's only warning was the featherlight patter of footsteps before hot breath ghosted his ears. "Father would have your head if he knew you were training instead of resting, Kazu-ni."

He sighs, letting go of the chakra he was moulding before looking up and meeting his older sister's eyes. "Natsu." He says, "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

She places her hands on her hips, before sending him a withering glare that would send even the most sensible jounin running for the hills on a good day. Kazuya meets it stubbornly, even if his legs itch to run. "Chakra exhaustion, again? Really? I thought you knew better." She snarls. Before he can even process it, she's tucked him against her chest, holding on so tightly that it's almost a struggle to breathe. "Idiot! You know your limits."

He wiggles in her grip, before pushing her back. "But if I don't try to grow stronger then nothing will ever change, Natsu!"

Her yellow eyes soften, "Kazu... you know how scary it is every time we find you passed out on the floor? You and father, you're all I have left. We'll figure out something. You're just a child, you're not responsible for our clan's finances."

"That doesn't mean I can't help," He grumbles, "When I become a genin, things will get better. You'll see." Kazuya looks up at her, plastering on a bright smile with no heart behind it. She sees right though it, he knows, and it breaks her heart. "It's duty as the next head!" Since you didn't want the title. He doesn't say. Since you passed it on to me.

Name: Eden.
Pronouns: He/him.
Introduction: I'm an hobbyist artist, rolerplayer, and gamer. If I'm not playing DND, I'm probably playing Dead by Daylight or Shinobi Striker. I haven't roleplayed in a couple of months, but I want to get back into it because I think the Naruto universe is really cool and would love to play around with OCs.

Availability: I work during the week and some Saturdays from 8:30am to 3:30 pm. I have DND on Tuesdays and Sundays, but have a fair amount of free time otherwise.
Character Concept: Tsukiharu Kazuya. An ambitious child who hails from a dying clan. He possesses a low reserve of chakra for someone his age and tries to make up for it by being clever with traps and tools. Trying to learn fuinjutsu.

Roleplay Sample:

Kazuya's only warning was the featherlight patter of footsteps before hot breath ghosted his ears. "Father would have your head if he knew you were training instead of resting, Kazu-ni."

He sighs, letting go of the chakra he was moulding before looking up and meeting his older sister's eyes. "Natsu." He says, "Good morning, how did you sleep?"

She places her hands on her hips, before sending him a withering glare that would send even the most sensible jounin running for the hills on a good day. Kazuya meets it stubbornly, even if his legs itch to run. "Chakra exhaustion, again? Really? I thought you knew better." She snarls. Before he can even process it, she's tucked him against her chest, holding on so tightly that it's almost a struggle to breathe. "Idiot! You know your limits."

He wiggles in her grip, before pushing her back. "But if I don't try to grow stronger then nothing will ever change, Natsu!"

Her yellow eyes soften, "Kazu... you know how scary it is every time we find you passed out on the floor? You and father, you're all I have left. We'll figure out something. You're just a child, you're not responsible for our clan's finances."

"That doesn't mean I can't help," He grumbles, "When I become a genin, things will get better. You'll see." Kazuya looks up at her, plastering on a bright smile with no heart behind it. She sees right though it, he knows, and it breaks her heart. "It's duty as the next head!" Since you didn't want the title. He doesn't say. Since you passed it on to me.
You sound quite busy. Are you confident in your ability to reply at minimum once per day? Also are you comfortable using Discord? That's where OOC and planning is being handled.

You sound quite busy. Are you confident in your ability to reply at minimum once per day? Also are you comfortable using Discord? That's where OOC and planning is being handled.
I'm not as busy as I sound, I swear, haha! I reckon I could make the minimum, and I'm totally cool with using discord.

Is this still open? If so I have a chat id love to use

Name: T aka Genkuro
Pronouns: He/Him
Introduction:
I been rping for like 20+ years both forum and D&D

Availability: Pretty much any time I am on EST I sleep between 12am and 8am but free everyday
Character Concept:

Name: L Taboo

Epithet: Painted Lady

Class and Rank: Ninja Missing Nin

Race: Tear

Kuro Eyes: The user is able to see through ink as if looking from out of their own eyes.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 112lbs
HrOdhiX.jpg

Personality

L is the crazy yet lovable girl. She views the creepy, odd and twisted as childlike wonder. She finds it odd when other does not understand this and is sicken by the normal "cute" facts of life. Even with her deadly gifts, she feels life is a game and she just plays differently. But behind all the oddities, L is quite gifted. She is able to analyze and plan for almost anything. Mainly due to her rather strange outlook on life, she has proven to be someone to look out for. She tries to be friendly to others, but they never quite get her so it goes wrong more times the right.

History

L was the child of a child of a failed cursed mark. Her grandmother was one of the most gifted ninja of her time. When one of the ninja who tried to live longer found her, he tried to make her his. But she was with child at the time and the cursed did not take. Instead it was pasted on not her mother, but to her. Long gone by the time she came of age, L grew up listening to the rambles of her mother. Blaming L for the reason the mark never took to her, she twisted L's views of how the world should be. Upon gaining some control of her gifts, she removed her mother from this earth and went off to seek the one who started this all.

The events from there were mostly of her seeking the man that did this to her family. She only had the crazy rants of an insane mother to go by which prove to not be of much help. After spending much time on the road, she found her gift was growing. This caused her to train and seek out others to show her what she was. Her mother never bothered to train her so she never really learned anything. This caused her to rely mainly on the gift of her KG. She had formed a bond with her art work and even took up tattooing others.

Ink Release

This ability of L allows her to use ink to an even further extent than others. By tattooing herself with ink, she over time is able to create even stronger ink monsters than anyone else. By embedding them into her skin, through constantly adding a little chakra to them and them feeding on small amounts of her blood, she truly poses a great threat.

Wind Release

is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. A rarity among the five chakra natures, [1] wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. [2] Wind-natured chakra can also be channeled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.

Twin Snakes - One of her most used, L has two twin snakes that rest along her arms. Though that is where they were place, the often move around on her body. She uses these for fighting and is one of her most used tattoos. Other than being able to move along her body, L uses them both to fight and defend. Working to train them, L often uses them to pass along seals through bite. Other than this, they are used for common things one which can be shown when L uses one of their tails to sit on.

Vector arrows - Even more used then the Snakes, L has several arrows along her body that seem to intertwine with each other. Using these arrows for most of her combat, L adds chakra to them in order to obtain the power needed to do so. Able to make arrows of many sizes, they are as sharp as kunai and just as deadly. Like her snakes, they seem to follow her will and in rare cases been able to act on their own.

Spider - In the small of her back, L has a spider tattoo that resembles a black widow. Unlike the rest of her tattoos, L has not showed any sign of being able to use this one. It is not known if it was seal for a reason or she just has not reach the point where she can use it, but it still seems to be able to move along her body like the others.

Eye Tattoo- L gains tattoos of eyes. Like the rest of her tattoos, these tattoos move freely around her body. They serve no use other than comical use. Able to make copies of these eyes, L is able to use them to see where normally she could not. They also aid her in given her another “pair” of eyes so she is often not caught off guard.

Wings- L has two wing tattoos on her back. Unlike her other tattoos, these do not seem to move about her body. Most commonly use to glide from one place to the other; she has formed a few justu around them.

Alchemy scale- This tattoo is of a Libra like scale. With her wings in the center, the scale reaches from one arm to the other with her vector arrows intertwining. Using the mixture of her three known elements and her ink, it allows the user to create different types of ink. Due to needing to mix most of the items needed to create this, she can only create small amounts at a time if she has not actively made it beforehand.

Body Flicker-is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

Transformation Technique- all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart.

(Peek a boo)- The most used skill of this eye, it allows the user to see when their normal eyes are rendered useless or hindered

(Third eye cleanse)- By allowing the eye tattoo to shrink, they become used for a makeshift medical use. If the part of the user's body is "sealed" Or "closed". The eyes will "open" and remove or open what is blocked. This may also be used in the same revers effect

Ink Mist-The user wraps their body in chakra-infused ink to hide themselves creating an effective smokescreen. When used in combination with the Body Flicker Technique, the user can quickly leave the battlefield without being noticed

Ink Clone-This clone, made from a small amount of ink, carrying chakra, is different from the ordinary Clone Technique in that it has actual substance and mass, making it difficult to see through

Ink Trap- By directly pouring out his ink instead of using it to draw, L can create a large amount of creatures such as a nest of snakes to attack the target. Should the opponent prove strong enough to break the binds if restrained, they can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.

Sealing within the Ink- After the user draws a gigantic tiger, the illustration extends from the scroll and while still connected, captures its prey with its teeth and claws, before dragging the victim back into the scroll and pinning them down within the confines of the drawing. Due to the enormity of the illustration, the user requires an extended period of time to complete the image, during which they need protection as their attention is devoted to drawing

Snake whip- L extends one of her snakes to strike from afar.

Snake Bomb- L places a snake like arrow in an object and/or Clone and is able to create a tag like bomb.

Binding Snake Glare

The user summons one or two big snakes which crawl out from one's sleeves, and coil around the enemy capturing them. This is a great technique for capturing someone alive, or for inflicting damage by constriction, and if the situation calls for it, the snakes can bite the victim with their poison fangs. With the summons specified beforehand, the procedure can be shortened by using blood on a summoning, making it possible to use the technique immediately. The further addition of the user's killing intent can weaken their target's resolve.

Snakes summoned by this technique are on a whole other level in terms of intelligence and strength, compared to normal summons. It is said that even shinobi with great skill are unable to escape from this restraint.

Ten Thousand Snakes

With this technique, a countless number of summoned snakes crawl out of the user's mouth and hunt down the enemy. With such overwhelming numbers, a true "wall of snakes" is formed, making defense and evasion meaningless. The snakes can bite the enemy with their poison fangs and open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades, making them even more deadly. Furthermore, when the inexhaustibly crawling snakes gather together, they become a defensive wall, and can block most kind of attack.

Shadow Snake Hands

This technique allows the user to eject snakes from their wrist or sleeve, usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place. The snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades.

This technique can also be classified as a variation of the Summoning Technique. This technique can also produce snakes from different parts of the user's body

Many Shadow Snake Hands

By increasing the amount of snakes summoned with the Shadow Snake Hands, the diversity of this ninjutsu is increased. The swarm of big snakes appear in an instant, each snake individually doing something like intimidating, diverting, or capturing the enemy in a cooperative attack. Without giving them the time to react, the enemy is entangled.

Slithering Snake

The user turns the lower half of his body into a snake's tail, which greatly increases his speed and agility.

Calling Spider- Only time the symbol of her spider is shown in her other justu, L is able to create tiny to small size spider. Though they may be used for fighting, these spiders are mostly used to gather info as well as scout.

Ink Webbing- By using ink, the tattoo spiders are able to release a ink like form of webbing

Ink Painting- The ninja uses chakra-infused ink to quickly draws objects onto his scroll. The moment the brush is removed, the images leap from the paper, grow to life-size, and act according to the user's will. Because they are made of ink, a single blow is usually enough to dispel them. For discreet communiques while undercover, L is able to turn the words he writes into small animals, allowing them to travel unnoticed to the intended target, after which the ink animal requires a scroll to reverts back into written information

Vector Blade: A sword created out of compressed Vector Arrows

Vector Arrow- is a technique used by L and can also be thought of as her signature move. Vector Arrow uses arrow like 'snakes' that move rapidly towards the target. They can both cut and pierce the opponent acting somewhat as blades. L can also manipulate these 'arrows' in various forms and fashions. They can move in any direction intended, making them extremely versatile, whether they are used for direct offensive or as a deterrent to confine an opponent’s Movements.

Steam Vector- This ability surrounds L with numerous intertwining Vector Arrows, that project upwards from the ground, resulting in a spinning physical shield

Vector Plate- is a KG move used by L. When used, an ink arrow appears upon a predefined location that will send things on it in the direction that the arrow is pointing; propelling herself towards the enemy to engage in close combat or quite possibly moving inanimate objects like Kunia, chairs, tables, etc., turning them into deadly projectiles or returning them.

Wing Dust- By flapping her Ink Wing Tattoo, L is able to create a thick ink like cloud of dust.

Summoning Technique (Snakes)(Spiders)

The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the summoner to transport animals or people across long distances instantly via blood.

Vector Boost- A tattoo of an arrow appears on whoever the ability is directed at, appearing upon a specific limb, typically whatever the person usually attacks with (the arm, the legs, etc.). Following the 'arrow' motion, the tattoo doubles any power drawn by the user in which every direction it is aimed at.

Vector Conduct- is another one of L’s KG. However, rather than being offensive like most of her other KG techs, Vector Conduct is used for more navigational purpose. Its purpose is to assist individuals other than herself to find their way to their destination. Before the Justu is to be used, L needs to place various invisible arrows in the area, pointing in the direction that she wants the individual(s) to go. After that, she uses the Vector Conduct spell on the individual(s) which gives them the ability to see these arrows and thus follow them. She casts the spell by touching the required person on the forehead and saying the name of the Justu. She also has been known to allow a snake to pass the necessary touch to use.

Seal of shattering- Upon releasing this seal, the user is able to place a seal on an object(s) that allows the user to shatter said object.

Seal of size- Upon releasing this seal, the user is able to increases or decreases the size of an object(s)

Seal of weight- Upon releasing this seal, the user can change the weight of an object(s)

Seal of change- upon releasing this seal, the user is able to change the surface of an object to either slick or rubbery

Gorgon’s eye- L uses her Mind Justu in order to make the opponent feel as if their body is turning to stone.

Snake way- L creates the look of many snakes around to fool the opponent.

Sound play- L is able to create a fake sound, change her voice, or change how something else sounds

Gorgon’s flash- L seems to create a blinding flash able to impair one’s vision.

Miscellaneous

Ink type 1- Flammable- The user is able to create an ink that can be set a flame

Ink type 2- Sticky- The user is able to create a loose type ink that is stickier than normal.

Ink type 3- Poison- The user mixes venom from both spider and snake to create a poison type ink.

Ink type 4- Explosive- The user creates a two-part ink. Upon mixing the first with the second, the use can create an explosive ink.

Ink type 5 Stone- The user creates a two-part ink, by mixing the two parts; she is able to cause her ink to become as hard as stone.

Ink type 6- Rubber- By mixing rubber into her paint, L is able to create a rubber like paint. It can be used to coat objects in rubber to allow them to become bouncy. It also acts as an insulator for both heat and electricity.

Item and Weapons

Ink

Paper/ blank scrolls

Paper Tags

Senbon

Paint Brush

L uses it to fly and shape her particular element - wind. It can create anything from a breezing blow of wind to, multiple raging tornadoes or sharp cut that can slice through steel and rock with ease. Including hollow points throughout it, she is able to add her ink as well for battling as well as painting

j2IztD1.jpg

Roleplay Sample:

The air was light, the sun warm. The gentle breeze floated along the air with a playful joy about it. The sparkling from the water shined as if filled with diamonds. Birds seem to take to the sky, flying as if they knew what was to come. The city itself had not seen this much actions in some time now. Streets were full of people setting up shops of all kinds. People cleaning the city to make it shine. Even the city's air bound friends where helping. Cleaning old nest away and carrying steamers to heights that people could not reach. If anyone was seeing this, it would look like a living fairy-tales. The city was having its first Gathering Of The Birds. A new event that promised to bring new life, new people, and new hope to the city.

For some time now the city had been in limbo. Unable to move forward like the rest of the world. Alyssa Saveryn had been somewhat of a no show type of ruler for some time. Spending most of her time within the roods or by the river, she left the city to its own devices for to long. She left a unknown fellow in charge. A odd man that seemed to share her overly strong love for birds. He had watched over the city and kept it running for over a year now. And it seemed to have gotten better with his mock rule. Other cities had started to trade with them once more. The mailing service they offered was booming. Everything seemed so much better with this man. But then he vanished without a word to anyone.it had been close to sex months since he was last seen. This brought Alyssa back from her vacation and back as ruler of the city.

This had lead her to her actions now. Wanting to show the people that she could do everything this person did and the city. That she was not some flake that was unable to tend to her own affairs. She knew it was what the people wanted. A strong, just leader who cared for them all. And to her, nothing said I care like a city wide party. She had sent invites to all the other cities. Mainly to leaders, church folk and other important people. She had also hired a few extra guns for hire to insure nothing happened. She didnt think anything would, as this was a time of peace. But one could never be too careful. Besides she still had not heard from the fellow who only went by the letter D. So with everything getting underway, Alyssa stood over the widows walk of her room.

"Is it time yet? I do not want to have to wait to long to meet my honored guess." She says to the golden eagle and her steward. The people had got use to her speaking to the birds, though many of them didnt think it was true. It was however a very true fact. It was one of the reasons she left D in her place. He had shown her that her gift was something she should work on. Showed her the true power of it. But that was now in the past. The eagle seemed to answer her before the others but she still waited. "Lady Alyssa , I know you want to get started, but there is so much to do. It might be wise for you to await in the great hall for those you special invited. They shall be the first to arrive." He said, knowing this was going to be a battle. But to his surprise it was not. Her eagle told her the same but in a way that made her want to do it. She was going to get to meet people from a different land, different stories, and maybe even different birds. So with that, she left the room and when to await those to come at the front gates of the great hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da'Mon could only smile at the site he was seeing. It had took some planing, some time, and more effort then he had put into anything in some awhile. But the time was to come where he could act, able to remove this dizzy girl from her throne and bring forth his twisted empire. he had spent too long in this place as a simple person wanting to help. Now he could move and strike the heart of Raven's Landing. But a bit more time was still needed. He had to be like the wind he was made of, quite, strong yet deadly. And for that, he would need help. Since coming to this world, he noticed the taint The Mind of Kuro had been instilling to this land. So he kept himself unknown till the time was right. He didnt need them to try and stop him before he could get his foot in the door so to speak. He was sure they didnt know he was even alive and in this world. His sister would be so happy to see her older brother. So Da'Mon had sent word to people he had been studying for some time. People he knew would be open to his ideas and able to trust. Well, trust as much as one could when dealing with those who traveled a darker path.

Even the people he had picked were all a part of his plan. Each bring something to the table that he needed. The first was a Doctor. Well at least that is what she lead people to believe. She had traits like he did. Both able to bend shadows and darkness, she was more adapt to it than him. He sought her first as she would be the most open to his ideas. She might even stick around once it was all said and done. He knew she would show simply because she would want to know more about him. He sent her a vile of pure darkness. Something he knew she would not pass up finding where it came from. He was hoping she would be the first he was to meet.

The next was a person named Lanea. He couldnt gather much about her, but her lack of known magic was what he needed. Combat without magic was nothing something he liked. He was skilled at ranged fighting, but that was aided by his magic at times which made it hard for him. He knew he would need someone not only sneaky like her, but someone that could combat other magic users without the need for magic. He was hoping she had more worth then that, but a meat shield was also nice. Plus he was sure there was more to her than he was able to find. She might be very useful in all of this.

The last two were poetic. The first being someone by the name of Rin. She was a princess of the land of Athentha. It also happened to be the land The new Kuro was being held. He was sure they had offered help in anything she did and was on great terms with her. This would give him info on them and also caused confusing in any plan they were going to have. If he could turn her to his side, The Mind of Kuro would fall faster then anything and that is what he wanted. They wer then only ones that could stop him. Da'Mon needed to take this place and gain a foothold before he could take them down. And This Rin was perfect to help him. He needed to make sure she didnt find out who he was, just in case she would side with them.

The very last one was a Tear. A new Tear, but a Tear no the less. He didnt seem to fit the mold of The Kuro so Da'Mon planned for him to enjoy his side alot better. It was a gamble but from what he found, it was a pretty good bet. He sought his own things, had his own path, he would not follow anyone blindly. The Kuro was weak in that manner, pushing their ideas onto people and looking down to those who did not eat it up. They preach of freedom and balance as long as it fit what they wanted. Plus he had his Own Kuro Eyes. Da'Mon and this Larque would get along well if he planned this right. And planned he did. He would await them all outside the city. A small rundown house forgotten about for some time. It is where he had been planning for months now. It was the safest place for any talk of what he was going to do. he had spelled it to be.

"Soon dear Nava, we will own this and you can fly free. You will be able to rule every bird in the sky. And I will be able to start taking this land and changing it as I see fit. Yes dear Nava. Raven's Land is a fitting home for us. " He laughed as he sat alone in the dark room of the house. Soon the others would start to show. Soon he will be able to speak of his plan. And soon, Raven's Landing would fall at his feet.

Last edited:
Is this still open? If so I have a chat id love to use
Name: L Taboo

Epithet: Painted Lady

Class and Rank: Ninja Missing Nin

Race: Tear

Kuro Eyes: The user is able to see through ink as if looking from out of their own eyes.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 112lbs
HrOdhiX.jpg

Personality

L is the crazy yet lovable girl. She views the creepy, odd and twisted as childlike wonder. She finds it odd when other does not understand this and is sicken by the normal "cute" facts of life. Even with her deadly gifts, she feels life is a game and she just plays differently. But behind all the oddities, L is quite gifted. She is able to analyze and plan for almost anything. Mainly due to her rather strange outlook on life, she has proven to be someone to look out for. She tries to be friendly to others, but they never quite get her so it goes wrong more times the right.

History

L was the child of a child of a failed cursed mark. Her grandmother was one of the most gifted ninja of her time. When one of the ninja who tried to live longer found her, he tried to make her his. But she was with child at the time and the cursed did not take. Instead it was pasted on not her mother, but to her. Long gone by the time she came of age, L grew up listening to the rambles of her mother. Blaming L for the reason the mark never took to her, she twisted L's views of how the world should be. Upon gaining some control of her gifts, she removed her mother from this earth and went off to seek the one who started this all.

The events from there were mostly of her seeking the man that did this to her family. She only had the crazy rants of an insane mother to go by which prove to not be of much help. After spending much time on the road, she found her gift was growing. This caused her to train and seek out others to show her what she was. Her mother never bothered to train her so she never really learned anything. This caused her to rely mainly on the gift of her KG. She had formed a bond with her art work and even took up tattooing others.

Ink Release

This ability of L allows her to use ink to an even further extent than others. By tattooing herself with ink, she over time is able to create even stronger ink monsters than anyone else. By embedding them into her skin, through constantly adding a little chakra to them and them feeding on small amounts of her blood, she truly poses a great threat.

Wind Release

is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. A rarity among the five chakra natures, [1] wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. [2] Wind-natured chakra can also be channeled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.

Twin Snakes - One of her most used, L has two twin snakes that rest along her arms. Though that is where they were place, the often move around on her body. She uses these for fighting and is one of her most used tattoos. Other than being able to move along her body, L uses them both to fight and defend. Working to train them, L often uses them to pass along seals through bite. Other than this, they are used for common things one which can be shown when L uses one of their tails to sit on.

Vector arrows - Even more used then the Snakes, L has several arrows along her body that seem to intertwine with each other. Using these arrows for most of her combat, L adds chakra to them in order to obtain the power needed to do so. Able to make arrows of many sizes, they are as sharp as kunai and just as deadly. Like her snakes, they seem to follow her will and in rare cases been able to act on their own.

Spider - In the small of her back, L has a spider tattoo that resembles a black widow. Unlike the rest of her tattoos, L has not showed any sign of being able to use this one. It is not known if it was seal for a reason or she just has not reach the point where she can use it, but it still seems to be able to move along her body like the others.

Eye Tattoo- L gains tattoos of eyes. Like the rest of her tattoos, these tattoos move freely around her body. They serve no use other than comical use. Able to make copies of these eyes, L is able to use them to see where normally she could not. They also aid her in given her another “pair” of eyes so she is often not caught off guard.

Wings- L has two wing tattoos on her back. Unlike her other tattoos, these do not seem to move about her body. Most commonly use to glide from one place to the other; she has formed a few justu around them.

Alchemy scale- This tattoo is of a Libra like scale. With her wings in the center, the scale reaches from one arm to the other with her vector arrows intertwining. Using the mixture of her three known elements and her ink, it allows the user to create different types of ink. Due to needing to mix most of the items needed to create this, she can only create small amounts at a time if she has not actively made it beforehand.

Body Flicker-is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed.[2] To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily vitalise the body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance and elevation between the user and the intended destination.

Transformation Technique- all the missions ninja are assigned to - battle, intelligence gathering, diversions - this is a priceless ninjutsu. It is typically used to change into people other than oneself, but one also has the ability to change into animals, plants, and even inanimate objects like weapons. This gives this technique an abundance of uses. The transformation of a skilled shinobi will be exactly like the genuine article, so it will be impossible to tell the two apart.

(Peek a boo)- The most used skill of this eye, it allows the user to see when their normal eyes are rendered useless or hindered

(Third eye cleanse)- By allowing the eye tattoo to shrink, they become used for a makeshift medical use. If the part of the user's body is "sealed" Or "closed". The eyes will "open" and remove or open what is blocked. This may also be used in the same revers effect

Ink Mist-The user wraps their body in chakra-infused ink to hide themselves creating an effective smokescreen. When used in combination with the Body Flicker Technique, the user can quickly leave the battlefield without being noticed

Ink Clone-This clone, made from a small amount of ink, carrying chakra, is different from the ordinary Clone Technique in that it has actual substance and mass, making it difficult to see through

Ink Trap- By directly pouring out his ink instead of using it to draw, L can create a large amount of creatures such as a nest of snakes to attack the target. Should the opponent prove strong enough to break the binds if restrained, they can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.

Sealing within the Ink- After the user draws a gigantic tiger, the illustration extends from the scroll and while still connected, captures its prey with its teeth and claws, before dragging the victim back into the scroll and pinning them down within the confines of the drawing. Due to the enormity of the illustration, the user requires an extended period of time to complete the image, during which they need protection as their attention is devoted to drawing

Snake whip- L extends one of her snakes to strike from afar.

Snake Bomb- L places a snake like arrow in an object and/or Clone and is able to create a tag like bomb.

Binding Snake Glare

The user summons one or two big snakes which crawl out from one's sleeves, and coil around the enemy capturing them. This is a great technique for capturing someone alive, or for inflicting damage by constriction, and if the situation calls for it, the snakes can bite the victim with their poison fangs. With the summons specified beforehand, the procedure can be shortened by using blood on a summoning, making it possible to use the technique immediately. The further addition of the user's killing intent can weaken their target's resolve.

Snakes summoned by this technique are on a whole other level in terms of intelligence and strength, compared to normal summons. It is said that even shinobi with great skill are unable to escape from this restraint.

Ten Thousand Snakes

With this technique, a countless number of summoned snakes crawl out of the user's mouth and hunt down the enemy. With such overwhelming numbers, a true "wall of snakes" is formed, making defense and evasion meaningless. The snakes can bite the enemy with their poison fangs and open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades, making them even more deadly. Furthermore, when the inexhaustibly crawling snakes gather together, they become a defensive wall, and can block most kind of attack.

Shadow Snake Hands

This technique allows the user to eject snakes from their wrist or sleeve, usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place. The snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades.

This technique can also be classified as a variation of the Summoning Technique. This technique can also produce snakes from different parts of the user's body

Many Shadow Snake Hands

By increasing the amount of snakes summoned with the Shadow Snake Hands, the diversity of this ninjutsu is increased. The swarm of big snakes appear in an instant, each snake individually doing something like intimidating, diverting, or capturing the enemy in a cooperative attack. Without giving them the time to react, the enemy is entangled.

Slithering Snake

The user turns the lower half of his body into a snake's tail, which greatly increases his speed and agility.

Calling Spider- Only time the symbol of her spider is shown in her other justu, L is able to create tiny to small size spider. Though they may be used for fighting, these spiders are mostly used to gather info as well as scout.

Ink Webbing- By using ink, the tattoo spiders are able to release a ink like form of webbing

Ink Painting- The ninja uses chakra-infused ink to quickly draws objects onto his scroll. The moment the brush is removed, the images leap from the paper, grow to life-size, and act according to the user's will. Because they are made of ink, a single blow is usually enough to dispel them. For discreet communiques while undercover, L is able to turn the words he writes into small animals, allowing them to travel unnoticed to the intended target, after which the ink animal requires a scroll to reverts back into written information

Vector Blade: A sword created out of compressed Vector Arrows

Vector Arrow- is a technique used by L and can also be thought of as her signature move. Vector Arrow uses arrow like 'snakes' that move rapidly towards the target. They can both cut and pierce the opponent acting somewhat as blades. L can also manipulate these 'arrows' in various forms and fashions. They can move in any direction intended, making them extremely versatile, whether they are used for direct offensive or as a deterrent to confine an opponent’s Movements.

Steam Vector- This ability surrounds L with numerous intertwining Vector Arrows, that project upwards from the ground, resulting in a spinning physical shield

Vector Plate- is a KG move used by L. When used, an ink arrow appears upon a predefined location that will send things on it in the direction that the arrow is pointing; propelling herself towards the enemy to engage in close combat or quite possibly moving inanimate objects like Kunia, chairs, tables, etc., turning them into deadly projectiles or returning them.

Wing Dust- By flapping her Ink Wing Tattoo, L is able to create a thick ink like cloud of dust.

Summoning Technique (Snakes)(Spiders)

The Summoning Technique is a space–time ninjutsu that allows the summoner to transport animals or people across long distances instantly via blood.

Vector Boost- A tattoo of an arrow appears on whoever the ability is directed at, appearing upon a specific limb, typically whatever the person usually attacks with (the arm, the legs, etc.). Following the 'arrow' motion, the tattoo doubles any power drawn by the user in which every direction it is aimed at.

Vector Conduct- is another one of L’s KG. However, rather than being offensive like most of her other KG techs, Vector Conduct is used for more navigational purpose. Its purpose is to assist individuals other than herself to find their way to their destination. Before the Justu is to be used, L needs to place various invisible arrows in the area, pointing in the direction that she wants the individual(s) to go. After that, she uses the Vector Conduct spell on the individual(s) which gives them the ability to see these arrows and thus follow them. She casts the spell by touching the required person on the forehead and saying the name of the Justu. She also has been known to allow a snake to pass the necessary touch to use.

Seal of shattering- Upon releasing this seal, the user is able to place a seal on an object(s) that allows the user to shatter said object.

Seal of size- Upon releasing this seal, the user is able to increases or decreases the size of an object(s)

Seal of weight- Upon releasing this seal, the user can change the weight of an object(s)

Seal of change- upon releasing this seal, the user is able to change the surface of an object to either slick or rubbery

Gorgon’s eye- L uses her Mind Justu in order to make the opponent feel as if their body is turning to stone.

Snake way- L creates the look of many snakes around to fool the opponent.

Sound play- L is able to create a fake sound, change her voice, or change how something else sounds

Gorgon’s flash- L seems to create a blinding flash able to impair one’s vision.

Miscellaneous

Ink type 1- Flammable- The user is able to create an ink that can be set a flame

Ink type 2- Sticky- The user is able to create a loose type ink that is stickier than normal.

Ink type 3- Poison- The user mixes venom from both spider and snake to create a poison type ink.

Ink type 4- Explosive- The user creates a two-part ink. Upon mixing the first with the second, the use can create an explosive ink.

Ink type 5 Stone- The user creates a two-part ink, by mixing the two parts; she is able to cause her ink to become as hard as stone.

Ink type 6- Rubber- By mixing rubber into her paint, L is able to create a rubber like paint. It can be used to coat objects in rubber to allow them to become bouncy. It also acts as an insulator for both heat and electricity.

Item and Weapons

Ink

Paper/ blank scrolls

Paper Tags

Senbon

Paint Brush

L uses it to fly and shape her particular element - wind. It can create anything from a breezing blow of wind to, multiple raging tornadoes or sharp cut that can slice through steel and rock with ease. Including hollow points throughout it, she is able to add her ink as well for battling as well as painting

j2IztD1.jpg
Technically we could take another member, but only if you either wanted to play the jonin OR basically be the GM by running NPCs and enemies.

Thats fine sign me up. I can always add to her back story that she joined after her her search or something along those lines. I am flexible.
Sorry I didn't properly look over your application earlier since I was distracted. I don't think you'd be the right fit for the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back