• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Open! Multiple slots open!) Warriors: Beyond the stars

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Everyone please remember to fill out your forum on your character when you get the chance, so we can keep an even number of male-female ratio. Once your forum is filled out, I can remove the reserved mark and mark your characters name down!

Name: Duskshine

Clan(or add loner/rogue): Shadowclan

Gift(If you do not have gift, leave this blank): Empathy- He can feel the mood and emotions of cats

Description: Amber eyes, black to grey and white markings, multiple scars across his back, and a nicked ear

Family: Dawnflower- Mother. Rest of his family is deceased

Bio: Duskshine is a very kind but stubborn cat, he refuses to leave others alone if he feels they are in need. He likes to be around others, but tends to like sleeping alone. He's very compassionate, and loves to joke around.

Any additional information you'd like to add: Duskshine can sometimes be a bit to silly.​
He's awesome!!

Just cause I'm curious here's a question: If your character(s) had a theme song(s) what would it be, and why do you think that?

(You don't have to add this to your forum, I'm just really curious, because we have some great characters in here)

Hm..

Line without a hook- Rick Montgomery. Why? I feel Duskshine would be a bit of a hopeless romantic, so why not pair him with a song that sounds like it's for a hopeless romantic?

that's a really good choice!!
Hm..

Line without a hook- Rick Montgomery. Why? I feel Duskshine would be a bit of a hopeless romantic, so why not pair him with a song that sounds like it's for a hopeless romantic?
hey, that's a good choice! i love that song lol

Heads up as well, it has been brought to my attention that if a clan ends up having to many kits/apprentices a warrior may need to take on having two apprentices!

Name: Otterpaw
Clan(or add loner/rogue): Riverclan
Gift(If you do not have gift, leave this blank): Agility in water as well as being able to breath under water. When her powers develop she realizes she can manipulate the flow of water and control it to some extent.
Description: Otterpaw is a sleek furred light brown she-cat with a few stripes which are darker in coloration but still very similar to the light brown of her pelt. Most of her face and muzzle are cream as well as her chest fur being cream. Around the cream are some pieces of amber colored fur. All four paws are white and she has teal eyes the color of rivers.
Family: Duskclaw(Father) Petalfall(Mother) Stormstreak(Older brother) Lilypaw(Sister from same litter)
Bio: Otterpaw is a friendly she-cat who loves to make lots of friends. She belongs to Riverclan but doesn't see whats wrong with making friends in other clans and also with rogues and kittpets. She's not an overly hostile cat and spends her time relaxing underwater and floating in rivers. She has learned to use her ability to her advantage and is one of the best hunters in her clan due to her being able to breathe underwater. She's caring and tries to do her best to help out when someone has a problem.

Any additional information you'd like to add:
Shes adorable!

Name: Elk

Clan(or add loner/rogue): Loner

Gift(If you do not have gift, leave this blank):

Description: Elk is a cream and brown cat, his fur pattern resembling that of a dark-point Siamese cat. His fur is thick, but not particularly long.

View attachment 920220

Family: Fogdapple (Mother, dead), Ashwhisker (brother, unknown), Elk (father, unknown but assumed dead)

Bio: Born into ThunderClan as Birchkit, Elk was the son of an ex-kittypet and a loner. This heritage did him very little good, growing up in the Clan, and from a young age he questioned the usefulness of staying. Not long after becoming a Warrior, he was temporarily exiled for trespassing another Clan's territory. He never returned, instead choosing to take on his father's name and begin a life of wandering.

Any additional information you'd like to add: While Elk is distrusting of the Clans in general, he is not particularly hostile towards Clan cats - rather, it seems like he pities them.

(Let me know if I should change anything!)
Perfect!

Thank you! Also, I'm so excited for this roleplay!!! It's gonna be so much funa with so many amazing cats!

Shes adorable!
Thank you! I'll have my second one done in a a bit, probably later since I'm eating dinner now. Then I'll probably make one for Lilypaw. If its alright, I'd like to make her the medicine apprentice for Riverclan. Might make some more drama for scorpio's cat who wants to be a medicine cat instead of a warrior. Could be a reason their parents used to push them into the life of a warrior, because the clan already has a medicine cat apprentice.

Thank you! I'll have my second one done in a a bit, probably later since I'm eating dinner now. Then I'll probably make one for Lilypaw. If its alright, I'd like to make her the medicine apprentice for Riverclan. Might make some more drama for scorpio's cat who wants to be a medicine cat instead of a warrior. Could be a reason their parents used to push them into the life of a warrior, because the clan already has a medicine cat apprentice.
Alrighty, and if scorpio is fine with it, I don't see a problem.

Just cause I'm curious here's a question: If your character(s) had a theme song(s) what would it be, and why do you think that?

(You don't have to add this to your forum, I'm just really curious, because we have some great characters in here)
that's a fun question! (i'm a little late replying now which I apologize for lol)
I'm not sure about Sorrellark juuust yet (maybe I'll edit this reply when I find something-) but Elk would probably be something like Ghosting by Mother Mother!

Name: Spiderpaw
Gift (If you do not have gift, leave this blank): Can control and manipulate earth/plants
Description: A silver Egyptian mau silver fur and black bands on their tail, black spots on its body and dark M-shaped markings on their forehead. They have a triangular shaped head and are one of the faster domestic cat breeds. They have gray eyes that will gradually lighten to gooseberry green as they age.
Family: Snailpaw (brother-apprentice), Molepaw (brother-apprentice), Amberpaw (sister-apprentice), Fogwater (older sister-warrior) Ivywaters (mother-warrior), Hailstorm (father-warrior)
Bio: Born in a litter of four to a pair of warriors of River clan, the kits lived within the nursery with other queens and kittens until they grew of age to become apprentices and then moved to the apprentice den to live with other cats from six moons to twelve moons of age. Spiderpaw was, like all cats, apprenticed to one of the warriors but because of the surplus of apprentices in the clan, the warriors each had two apprentices to train. Despite warrior being the only role an apprentice can be within a clan, they find themselves uncertain of what they want to be. While their siblings appear happy with their destined roles in life, they are under constant pressure to be a warrior as their family comes from a line of warriors spread out over the five clans. Spiderpaw has a friend near their age called Otterpaw in the clan who they sometimes talk to but never talk about their own insecurities about their path in life and the pressure they're under for fear of being shunned by others their age or other cats. Whenever other apprentices talk about their days over meals or before sleeping, Spiderpaw remains quiet. Spiderpaw also hides the fact that they are half-death, being deaf from birth and born last within their litter. Their parents and the medicine cat didn't believe that Spiderpaw would survive the first seventy-two hours due to their small size yet is still growing into their body and then suffering an accident which twisted their leg a moon into their apprenticeship, caused those doubts to only get worse.
Any additional information you'd like to add: Pic added for reference, unsure if they want to be a warrior or an medic apprentice, is half-deaf and has a twisted leg

View attachment 920201
They sound really good!

Okay so 4 females and 2 males so far for the 10. Once those other spots are filled up, Spiderpaw will be the deciding gender to even things out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back